Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dystopia Trades [FRIDAYS only]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27
@Resorant @Voronwis @AtticaIonia @Yesmissalice @queerprince @Ecliptic

A raven brought you flower. Also a note you quickly disposed of because...nosy neighbors.

A raven brought you flower. Also a note you quickly disposed of because...nosy neighbors.
aaaaaaaaa
*-
@Aenye

The clan's messenger lands quietly and drops a bag of gems on the King of Bones' table. She waits for her attention before silently pointing a claw at the shackled skydancer.
@Aenye

The clan's messenger lands quietly and drops a bag of gems on the King of Bones' table. She waits for her attention before silently pointing a claw at the shackled skydancer.
cb97ddd4-47eb-11e7-9a25-11207adb8873.gif31b4737d-47f9-11e7-a649-11207adb8873.gifbd02d84f-4804-11e7-83b1-b56db8b8415b.gifd3ff9d7a-47eb-11e7-a31f-11207adb8873.gif
@aeyne

A grim skydancer approaches, seemingly covered in more gore than last time she visited the bone pit. She walks up to the imp on display, smelling him and purring in acceptance. She dangles a bag of gems at the king of bones
@aeyne

A grim skydancer approaches, seemingly covered in more gore than last time she visited the bone pit. She walks up to the imp on display, smelling him and purring in acceptance. She dangles a bag of gems at the king of bones
@Ecliptic
King of Bones jumps back startled. "Phew, good...good sneaking skills there. Ah, the skydancer, of course!Let me just unshackle her for you...she really doesn't cause trouble. Well, hadn't yet. Then again she's also the silent type... Was setting a price-range useful? Yes, you can just nod or nay."

@Yesmissalice
Asmodeus looks slightly concerned but ..sniffs back as a form of greeting. Then steps back a lot confused.
"How cute",- dragoness snickers.-" I assume you're okay with paying full price for this gorgeous boy? We had intended to make him battle-dancer if our BattleMatron approved-silks, jewelrry and a gladiator pit. You hear that, handsome? You probably have luxurious and and carefree life now."
Asmodeus just growls.
"Aye, he dislikes me.Thank you for visiting again- judging by the amount of gore you had been extremely busy."
@Ecliptic
King of Bones jumps back startled. "Phew, good...good sneaking skills there. Ah, the skydancer, of course!Let me just unshackle her for you...she really doesn't cause trouble. Well, hadn't yet. Then again she's also the silent type... Was setting a price-range useful? Yes, you can just nod or nay."

@Yesmissalice
Asmodeus looks slightly concerned but ..sniffs back as a form of greeting. Then steps back a lot confused.
"How cute",- dragoness snickers.-" I assume you're okay with paying full price for this gorgeous boy? We had intended to make him battle-dancer if our BattleMatron approved-silks, jewelrry and a gladiator pit. You hear that, handsome? You probably have luxurious and and carefree life now."
Asmodeus just growls.
"Aye, he dislikes me.Thank you for visiting again- judging by the amount of gore you had been extremely busy."
aaaaaaaaa
*-
@Aenye

The skydancer nods, gesturing to the sack of gems as if to say it was all there.
@Aenye

The skydancer nods, gesturing to the sack of gems as if to say it was all there.
cb97ddd4-47eb-11e7-9a25-11207adb8873.gif31b4737d-47f9-11e7-a649-11207adb8873.gifbd02d84f-4804-11e7-83b1-b56db8b8415b.gifd3ff9d7a-47eb-11e7-a31f-11207adb8873.gif
i completely forgot it was friday on friday o.o
i completely forgot it was friday on friday o.o
aaaaaaaaa
*-
@Aenye Can I be put on a general pinglist for this? It has interesting lore behind everything, and I absolutely love the concept of King of Bones.
@Aenye Can I be put on a general pinglist for this? It has interesting lore behind everything, and I absolutely love the concept of King of Bones.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@ClockworkEclipse yup. sure :D
@ClockworkEclipse yup. sure :D
aaaaaaaaa
*-
@Resorant @Voronwis @AtticaIonia @Yesmissalice @queerprince @Ecliptic @ClockworkEclipse

..new merchandise~
@Resorant @Voronwis @AtticaIonia @Yesmissalice @queerprince @Ecliptic @ClockworkEclipse

..new merchandise~
aaaaaaaaa
*-
@aenye

The gory skydancer returns to the king of bones, happily inspecting new wares. "The runes pearlcatcher, I want her... bone keeper, I have 25 gems, what do you need in treasure to seal the deal..?"
@aenye

The gory skydancer returns to the king of bones, happily inspecting new wares. "The runes pearlcatcher, I want her... bone keeper, I have 25 gems, what do you need in treasure to seal the deal..?"
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27