Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Celestial Runners Project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 267 268
@Holysnacks

I will definitely ping you when you get more females. Would you and @DecemberStar like to be added to the pinglists?

@ZenithNadir

Pshaw, askig for pinglists like you weren't already going to be added to them. xD Love you bby! <3
@Holysnacks

I will definitely ping you when you get more females. Would you and @DecemberStar like to be added to the pinglists?

@ZenithNadir

Pshaw, askig for pinglists like you weren't already going to be added to them. xD Love you bby! <3
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@DecemberStar You were deciding between the same? Haha If I'd gone with my gut I woulda had her. XP I'm glad she's in a dedicated lair though.
@DecemberStar You were deciding between the same? Haha If I'd gone with my gut I woulda had her. XP I'm glad she's in a dedicated lair though.
Kg94UYA.pngHKrGNct.pngbqij4ya.pngstW7qZC.png
@Holysnacks

Sure! I'll be happy to plop that in his biography!
@Holysnacks

Sure! I'll be happy to plop that in his biography!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception I absolutely want to be on the ping list for more goooooooorgeous dragons ;D
@Impception I absolutely want to be on the ping list for more goooooooorgeous dragons ;D
Kg94UYA.pngHKrGNct.pngbqij4ya.pngstW7qZC.png
@Impception

Yes please :) Thank you
@Impception

Yes please :) Thank you
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

@Impception OH! Another project, sweet! I like the idea but unfortunately I don't have the room for a Runner (Is it ok to shorten it like that?) right now. But could I be added to the pinglists? All of them maybe?

ps. I saw ZenithNadir's post saying you opened and I'm a proud owner of 3 night warriors (two of them are in training though).
@Impception OH! Another project, sweet! I like the idea but unfortunately I don't have the room for a Runner (Is it ok to shorten it like that?) right now. But could I be added to the pinglists? All of them maybe?

ps. I saw ZenithNadir's post saying you opened and I'm a proud owner of 3 night warriors (two of them are in training though).
ibJfUec.png bqij4ya.png 4sMOFQ8.png profile_by_cas_a_fras-day7emf.png
Whoops, I should put this in the top post too but we have a contest going on!

Click here!

@Holysnacks

Your boy has a small blurb and is ready to go home!

@DecemberStar

Thank you! I'll get you added right away. Eeeeee, I'm so excited!

@Erenee13

You can shorten it to Runner, yes! I'll be happy to add you to all the pinglists! I'm glad to hear you're a Night Warrior owner. I have several and I love them!
Whoops, I should put this in the top post too but we have a contest going on!

Click here!

@Holysnacks

Your boy has a small blurb and is ready to go home!

@DecemberStar

Thank you! I'll get you added right away. Eeeeee, I'm so excited!

@Erenee13

You can shorten it to Runner, yes! I'll be happy to add you to all the pinglists! I'm glad to hear you're a Night Warrior owner. I have several and I love them!
@Holysnacks

I'm happy that you got the first one also, and that he's going to a excellent lair also. I had never really done much in the coliseum until I got into the NightWarriors. Now its all I'm trying to do, lol. I love it and finally learned that I get a lot of the cool stuff needed for Swipps instead of buying it... LOL
Have fun with your new boy, I'm off to battle
@Holysnacks

I'm happy that you got the first one also, and that he's going to a excellent lair also. I had never really done much in the coliseum until I got into the NightWarriors. Now its all I'm trying to do, lol. I love it and finally learned that I get a lot of the cool stuff needed for Swipps instead of buying it... LOL
Have fun with your new boy, I'm off to battle
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

@Serpede

Hello there! Awhile back you did the graphics for my Celestial Runners Project and I said I would ping you when I opened the thread! Well here it is! Thank you so much for doing them! I'm so very grateful. They look amazing!
@Serpede

Hello there! Awhile back you did the graphics for my Celestial Runners Project and I said I would ping you when I opened the thread! Well here it is! Thank you so much for doing them! I'm so very grateful. They look amazing!
@Impception Ahhhh, I love the Night Warriors thread, and I very much love this! Could I have this lovely child? c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24297391] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242974/24297391_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Impception

Ahhhh, I love the Night Warriors thread, and I very much love this!

Could I have this lovely child? c:

24297391_350.png
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 267 268