Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dragons for a little imagination v2
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Can I be on the egg only ping list please?
Can I be on the egg only ping list please?
@Chronicler Okay here's what I got for that Light Egg...It might make better sense if you read [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=59335&tab=dragon&did=32442684]Sorin's bio[/url], but even then I'm not sure much will make sense. ----- [quote][i]As the Son's light fades, so too will the Roots wither and rot. The Hallow will crumble. If the Son's light shines, the Seeds of the LightWeaver will never grow. The choice is his, and his alone.[/i] Sorin felt the weight of the prophecy heavily on his back as he flew away from the Hallow. He wasn't sure if he would ever go back, so he'd said his good-byes and never looked back. All those words that the Seer had said confused him, and when he'd talked to his best friend, Erol, about it, Erol seemed amused. "She's most upset about the prophecy, you know. She doesn't want anybody to leave because of her." Erol wanted him to get out. People said the upcoming eclipse would be the deadline for the clan, at least that was the rumour. Erol and the Sanctum Priest's were going to stay, but the little tundra advised Sorin to go just to be safe. So he did. He couldn't stake his life in the words of a guilty seer. In the midst of his thoughts, Sorin had come to walking on a well-used footpath. He was small, so you would think he'd see the egg before he bumped straight into it. But it was the Egg that startled him out of his thoughts. "Huh..." Sorin thought, and stepped around the glowing egg. He was quite a few steps away before he stopped again. Sorin wasn't prepared to take care of an egg. He was still a hatchling himself, on top of being cursed to look like one for the rest of his life. He had no use for an egg. But turning around to look at the lone thing in the road made him rethink. Suddenly things seemed to click into place. He was the sun, or Son he should say. The Heart of the Hallow. The Lightweaver often left eggs laying around for clans to find, or at least that's how they say it happens. Some even believed that these lost eggs were the Lightweaver herself, encapsulated in a tiny little [i]seed [/i]of herself. [center][item=Unhatched Light Egg][/center] The prophecy was suddenly making sense, and if it were the way he thought it was, he needed to go home. [i]Now.[/i] But the egg called to him, and suddenly he fiercely wanted to protect it. If he could get this egg back to the Hallow, he would stay in the Hallow. If he couldn't keep it he would never return home.[/quote] Essentially, this egg is the deciding factor on what my clan lore is going to turn into. Since I'm doing a massive lair redo, many dragons in my clan are leaving, but I love Sorin's character and need a reason not to sell him! I'm still destroying the Runelight Hallow, but this egg determines whether they make it through the disaster to come or not!
@Chronicler
Okay here's what I got for that Light Egg...It might make better sense if you read Sorin's bio, but even then I'm not sure much will make sense.
Quote:
As the Son's light fades, so too will the Roots wither and rot.
The Hallow will crumble.

If the Son's light shines, the Seeds of the LightWeaver will never grow.
The choice is his, and his alone.

Sorin felt the weight of the prophecy heavily on his back as he flew away from the Hallow. He wasn't sure if he would ever go back, so he'd said his good-byes and never looked back. All those words that the Seer had said confused him, and when he'd talked to his best friend, Erol, about it, Erol seemed amused. "She's most upset about the prophecy, you know. She doesn't want anybody to leave because of her."

Erol wanted him to get out. People said the upcoming eclipse would be the deadline for the clan, at least that was the rumour. Erol and the Sanctum Priest's were going to stay, but the little tundra advised Sorin to go just to be safe. So he did. He couldn't stake his life in the words of a guilty seer.

In the midst of his thoughts, Sorin had come to walking on a well-used footpath. He was small, so you would think he'd see the egg before he bumped straight into it. But it was the Egg that startled him out of his thoughts. "Huh..." Sorin thought, and stepped around the glowing egg. He was quite a few steps away before he stopped again.

Sorin wasn't prepared to take care of an egg. He was still a hatchling himself, on top of being cursed to look like one for the rest of his life. He had no use for an egg. But turning around to look at the lone thing in the road made him rethink.

Suddenly things seemed to click into place. He was the sun, or Son he should say. The Heart of the Hallow. The Lightweaver often left eggs laying around for clans to find, or at least that's how they say it happens. Some even believed that these lost eggs were the Lightweaver herself, encapsulated in a tiny little seed of herself.
Unhatched Light Egg

The prophecy was suddenly making sense, and if it were the way he thought it was, he needed to go home. Now. But the egg called to him, and suddenly he fiercely wanted to protect it. If he could get this egg back to the Hallow, he would stay in the Hallow. If he couldn't keep it he would never return home.

Essentially, this egg is the deciding factor on what my clan lore is going to turn into. Since I'm doing a massive lair redo, many dragons in my clan are leaving, but I love Sorin's character and need a reason not to sell him! I'm still destroying the Runelight Hallow, but this egg determines whether they make it through the disaster to come or not!
teRaSHFw_o.pngeuDTIgez_o.png
@Spooner and @Shadeyrain Eggs sent, thank you both!

@StitchedInIce
Thank you! Doesn't look like I can direct link, so I'll come back when I have more time and move them to deviant art or something? Thank you for them :) They look awesome.
@Spooner and @Shadeyrain Eggs sent, thank you both!

@StitchedInIce
Thank you! Doesn't look like I can direct link, so I'll come back when I have more time and move them to deviant art or something? Thank you for them :) They look awesome.
banner_zpszbdownyu_by_pikkelpox-dblzz1m.png
@Chronicler will you be hosting the banners/buttons on a new site? :)
@Chronicler will you be hosting the banners/buttons on a new site? :)
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
@Chronicler Do you still have an arcane egg? if so can you hold it for me while it write up some lore for it? Edit: I have lore! I might change it a bit if I come up with more. I hope it's enough! [quote name=Lore] A scuffed egg was found buried in an abandoned nest, tiny cracks across the top. None of its siblings were found, and thus Casian liked to assume they had hatched themselves or been taken by another scavenging party. And although the destruction and abandoned looking area around proved otherwise, he didn't want to think about the possible fate of any other eggs that might have been there once upon a time. He scooped up the fragile thing in his arms, and headed back to his clan to show Sugar the baby he had rescued. Casian, in all his determination to get back as quickly as possible, forgot to meet back up with the rest of his scavenging party, and got a tad bit lost for a while. The tiny fae battled against horrible winds and fought off savage exiled dragons and hoarding clans who wanted the delicate egg to sell for profit to other clans. Without even having to ask, Sugar welcomed the egg, and gave it to Casian and Collins to take care of, seeing as Collins was Casian's partner, and Casian has been the one to find the egg in the first place. The two dragons were very protective of the egg that was now in their care, and despite long standing friendships with the other dragons, and Collins' protests, Casian only let Sugar, Viven, Camolian, Collins, and Malice see and watch over the egg he loved to bits. Once the egg hatched, the clan celebrated for two days, celebrating the egg's survival despite its rough journey and beginnings, and the healthy addition to their clan of misfit dragons from all flights, backgrounds, personalities, etc. HealingPumpkin and Mags both agreed to do everything they could to give the plain looking hatchling the most beautiful patterns that they would be proud to wear. [/quote]
@Chronicler Do you still have an arcane egg? if so can you hold it for me while it write up some lore for it?

Edit: I have lore! I might change it a bit if I come up with more. I hope it's enough!
Lore wrote:
A scuffed egg was found buried in an abandoned nest, tiny cracks across the top. None of its siblings were found, and thus Casian liked to assume they had hatched themselves or been taken by another scavenging party. And although the destruction and abandoned looking area around proved otherwise, he didn't want to think about the possible fate of any other eggs that might have been there once upon a time. He scooped up the fragile thing in his arms, and headed back to his clan to show Sugar the baby he had rescued. Casian, in all his determination to get back as quickly as possible, forgot to meet back up with the rest of his scavenging party, and got a tad bit lost for a while. The tiny fae battled against horrible winds and fought off savage exiled dragons and hoarding clans who wanted the delicate egg to sell for profit to other clans.

Without even having to ask, Sugar welcomed the egg, and gave it to Casian and Collins to take care of, seeing as Collins was Casian's partner, and Casian has been the one to find the egg in the first place. The two dragons were very protective of the egg that was now in their care, and despite long standing friendships with the other dragons, and Collins' protests, Casian only let Sugar, Viven, Camolian, Collins, and Malice see and watch over the egg he loved to bits.

Once the egg hatched, the clan celebrated for two days, celebrating the egg's survival despite its rough journey and beginnings, and the healthy addition to their clan of misfit dragons from all flights, backgrounds, personalities, etc. HealingPumpkin and Mags both agreed to do everything they could to give the plain looking hatchling the most beautiful patterns that they would be proud to wear.
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Kururin
That. . . would be the idea. I'm not sure where and my health and life have been a mess.

@ShadowPiper
The Arcane was already claimed and is gone, but it was my own failing that I forgot to take the eggs down, so check your mail :)
@Kururin
That. . . would be the idea. I'm not sure where and my health and life have been a mess.

@ShadowPiper
The Arcane was already claimed and is gone, but it was my own failing that I forgot to take the eggs down, so check your mail :)
[i](Apologies for possible double ping!)[/i] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34820061] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/348201/34820061_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][u]Magnificent[/u][/b] brown/soil/tarnish falcon/safari/underbelly earth snapper female [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35053618] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350537/35053618_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][u]Lakkam[/u][/b] orca/orca/moon vipera/toxin/spines earth snapper male [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35053619] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350537/35053619_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][u]Flaumello[/u][/b] orca/lead/moon vipera/toxin/spines earth snapper female [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35425364] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354254/35425364_350.png[/img] [/url] "Vanna" marigold/buttercup/stone petals/hex/underbelly earth mirror female [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35425365] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354254/35425365_350.png[/img] [/url] "Vaughn" sunshine/buttercup/metals petals/hex/underbelly earth mirror male @theCell for mirrors of any flight @Chronicler I also edited my previous post and moved the pictures to dA, so they are directly linkable now. @GlassGuts @cinderrain @queenofdessert @Seebaru @PyroBlaze @HorseCrazy @shanncrafter @Shadeyrain @Zidderinni @centuryohn @Fraybird @Booker @clarax @/StitchedinIce @daemonhart @Sucrose @HollyBerry @Amethystkitten @Aka @dragoninmywagon @Baltrice @SassyPotato @Cymareth @DeathSpecter @LiaSays @cemeterycalamity @purplecinnibar @ClarkeGriffin @Moonlace @candygoth12 @Bibliomancer @MableFox @Fervanus @Smeen @CrazyassBat @Myeh @Kipiekie
(Apologies for possible double ping!)

34820061_350.png

Magnificent
brown/soil/tarnish
falcon/safari/underbelly
earth snapper female

35053618_350.png

Lakkam
orca/orca/moon
vipera/toxin/spines
earth snapper male

35053619_350.png

Flaumello
orca/lead/moon
vipera/toxin/spines
earth snapper female

35425364_350.png

"Vanna"
marigold/buttercup/stone
petals/hex/underbelly
earth mirror female

35425365_350.png

"Vaughn"
sunshine/buttercup/metals
petals/hex/underbelly
earth mirror male

@theCell for mirrors of any flight

@Chronicler
I also edited my previous post and moved the pictures to dA, so they are directly linkable now.

@GlassGuts
@cinderrain
@queenofdessert
@Seebaru
@PyroBlaze
@HorseCrazy
@shanncrafter
@Shadeyrain
@Zidderinni
@centuryohn
@Fraybird
@Booker
@clarax
@/StitchedinIce
@daemonhart
@Sucrose
@HollyBerry
@Amethystkitten
@Aka
@dragoninmywagon
@Baltrice
@SassyPotato
@Cymareth
@DeathSpecter
@LiaSays
@cemeterycalamity
@purplecinnibar
@ClarkeGriffin
@Moonlace
@candygoth12
@Bibliomancer
@MableFox
@Fervanus
@Smeen
@CrazyassBat
@Myeh
@Kipiekie
EBs1WDl.png
@StitchedinIce
Thank you! I was not managing to find time for it. I'll get the post updated.
@StitchedinIce
Thank you! I was not managing to find time for it. I'll get the post updated.
@chronicler

No problem! Also, the image with the eggs on it isn't a banner, it's a header. Put it at the top of your post so that it's the first thing people see when they enter the forum. (If you want to anyway.) Like a big welcome sign!
@chronicler

No problem! Also, the image with the eggs on it isn't a banner, it's a header. Put it at the top of your post so that it's the first thing people see when they enter the forum. (If you want to anyway.) Like a big welcome sign!
EBs1WDl.png
@StitchedinIce *facepalms* that makes so much sense. . . I shall fix, when I'm not running out the door.
@StitchedinIce *facepalms* that makes so much sense. . . I shall fix, when I'm not running out the door.
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48