Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | * Chasty's FREE Hatchery * Requests Only
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 535 536
@Chasty May I be on the dark arts and golden leaves pinglists, please?
@Chasty May I be on the dark arts and golden leaves pinglists, please?
@Harpsdesire
Can you please confirm you've read the rules?
I also don't have golden leaves. Do you mean golden cave?
@Harpsdesire
Can you please confirm you've read the rules?
I also don't have golden leaves. Do you mean golden cave?
@Chasty I'm such a spaz today... I ready that as including the words on the post to request a hatchie once they become free. inverno.

I did mean Golden Cave, but in second thought since what I am really seeking is a black-range/blackrange/bright color as a mate, perhaps I should just remain on Dark Arts only. Thank you. :)
@Chasty I'm such a spaz today... I ready that as including the words on the post to request a hatchie once they become free. inverno.

I did mean Golden Cave, but in second thought since what I am really seeking is a black-range/blackrange/bright color as a mate, perhaps I should just remain on Dark Arts only. Thank you. :)
@Harpsdesire

Done, added you to the Dark Arts pinglist :)
@Harpsdesire

Done, added you to the Dark Arts pinglist :)
@Chasty can I be added to the wild cupids pinglist? ;v; (verao)
also, if no one else has taken that wildclaw, i'd love to have him
@Chasty can I be added to the wild cupids pinglist? ;v; (verao)
also, if no one else has taken that wildclaw, i'd love to have him
tumblr_on50qrxi111vgb4t3o1_400.jpg
@Nakee
I'll add you to the wild cupids pinglist :)
The people that were on the pinglist before the last babies exalted have priority over the babies. I've pinged them earlier today and if no one requests the WC within 48h i'll put it available for everyone and you can take it. It wouldn't be fair to give you now while others have been waiting.
@Nakee
I'll add you to the wild cupids pinglist :)
The people that were on the pinglist before the last babies exalted have priority over the babies. I've pinged them earlier today and if no one requests the WC within 48h i'll put it available for everyone and you can take it. It wouldn't be fair to give you now while others have been waiting.
@Chasty I would like an Alistair x Tomatina bab if that's okay..?
If you're not giving that particular set away, i'm willing to pay for a male [if one comes up].
@Chasty I would like an Alistair x Tomatina bab if that's okay..?
If you're not giving that particular set away, i'm willing to pay for a male [if one comes up].
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
@Chasty

Hello! Could you add me to Golden Caves and Wild Cupids, pretty please? Inverno~
@Chasty

Hello! Could you add me to Golden Caves and Wild Cupids, pretty please? Inverno~
@Larcane
Ah unfortunately that matching is between my female and @Maegelcarwen 's so I can't just put them all here to give away.
We've decided that she gets first pick on one of the hatchlings and I get the other two. I'm likely not going to keep both (space -.-) so there will be an extra around but I can't really commit to anything at the moment.
They hatch tomorrow so we'll see it soon :)
Also, I can see you haven't read the rules btw.

@tenebrisignis
Adding you to the two pinglists!
@Larcane
Ah unfortunately that matching is between my female and @Maegelcarwen 's so I can't just put them all here to give away.
We've decided that she gets first pick on one of the hatchlings and I get the other two. I'm likely not going to keep both (space -.-) so there will be an extra around but I can't really commit to anything at the moment.
They hatch tomorrow so we'll see it soon :)
Also, I can see you haven't read the rules btw.

@tenebrisignis
Adding you to the two pinglists!
@Chasty No worries, i've found an alternative now. I did read the rules but I was tired, I commented at 4am lol.
@Chasty No worries, i've found an alternative now. I did read the rules but I was tired, I commented at 4am lol.
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 535 536