Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Let's Swap for colorful Dragons!
1 2 3
[color=FF0000]I Am currently revamping this thread the theme will change! Feel free to ask for a ping when I reopen!!![/color] [size=7]Let's swap for colorful dragons!!![/size] I always get pretty dragons but I just can't keep them! :0 [b][size=4]DO NOT EXALT THESE DRAGONS, THAT IS NOT WHAT THIS THREAD IS FOR[/size][/b] And I want to help others get the pretty dragons that they want, so I made a thread --------------------------------------- [quote=how to take home a dragon] 1. Go to my lair and pick out a for trade dragon (only the ones on second pg with logo) 2. Ping me to tell me 3.set up a crossroad for ANY of your dragons [/quote] I'm always willing to receive help :) Got any dragons you don't want anymore? Send them to me! (please only send moderately bright dragons) BUT YOU CAN SWAP WITH ME FOR ANY DRAGON (it doesn't have to be bright) ****If you swap me a dragon, it may be sold to buy new bright dragons for the thread (also saves pretty exalt fodder) I will NEVER exalt a dragon myself if you trade with me but as a warning, if it isn't bright enough, someone else may exalt it! ****Don't get mad if I sell your dragon, it's just to fund this thread (you can request it back if you want) Now, to the dragons!!!!!! --------------------------------- IF THEY ARE UNNAMED YOU WILL PROVIDE ME WITH A NAME BEFORE THEY LEAVE MY LAIR! [quote=THE DRAGONS FOR SWAP:]
I Am currently revamping this thread the theme will change! Feel free to ask for a ping when I reopen!!!

Let's swap for colorful dragons!!!

I always get pretty dragons but I just can't keep them! :0
DO NOT EXALT THESE DRAGONS, THAT IS NOT WHAT THIS THREAD IS FOR

And I want to help others get the pretty dragons that they want, so I made a thread
how to take home a dragon wrote:
1. Go to my lair and pick out a for trade dragon (only the ones on second pg with logo)
2. Ping me to tell me
3.set up a crossroad for ANY of your dragons

I'm always willing to receive help :)
Got any dragons you don't want anymore? Send them to me!
(please only send moderately bright dragons)
BUT YOU CAN SWAP WITH ME FOR ANY DRAGON (it doesn't have to be bright)

****If you swap me a dragon, it may be sold to buy new bright dragons for the thread
(also saves pretty exalt fodder)
I will NEVER exalt a dragon myself if you trade with me
but as a warning, if it isn't bright enough, someone else may exalt it!
****Don't get mad if I sell your dragon, it's just to fund this thread
(you can request it back if you want)

Now, to the dragons!!!!!!

IF THEY ARE UNNAMED YOU WILL PROVIDE ME WITH A NAME BEFORE THEY LEAVE MY LAIR!
THE DRAGONS FOR SWAP: wrote:
I am Subbed to all topics I create. If on another user's forum, Ping me @PhysIIk
[LF] Soil/Jungle/Coal Female
B4US4Db.png
PINGLIST:
want to be pinged when we recieve diff breeds? just tell me! :D

Fae:
@ PurpleMinion

Any:
@ AquariusStudios @barkscales
PINGLIST:
want to be pinged when we recieve diff breeds? just tell me! :D

Fae:
@ PurpleMinion

Any:
@ AquariusStudios @barkscales
I am Subbed to all topics I create. If on another user's forum, Ping me @PhysIIk
B4US4Db.png
we are open!
we are open!
B4US4Db.png
@PhysikLily

Please ping me when you have more Fae. I'm not overly fond of Paint or Piebald. Thanks!
@PhysikLily

Please ping me when you have more Fae. I'm not overly fond of Paint or Piebald. Thanks!
a6e2fe37be869907aad92ccd6dfda1f3.jpg
@PhysikLily sending a trade for Davesprites kiddo! You can name it whatever you want :)
I sincerely appreciate your references
@PhysikLily sending a trade for Davesprites kiddo! You can name it whatever you want :)
I sincerely appreciate your references
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
@AquariusStudios Cool, Would you like a HS ref name? (otherwise he shall be named OrangeCremePop or something,lol X)

(OMG your lair though, HS fandragon heaven @-@
@AquariusStudios Cool, Would you like a HS ref name? (otherwise he shall be named OrangeCremePop or something,lol X)

(OMG your lair though, HS fandragon heaven @-@
B4US4Db.png
@PhysikLily I would love that!
gotta catch them all o^o
Also, can i be put on a pinglist for everything?
@PhysikLily I would love that!
gotta catch them all o^o
Also, can i be put on a pinglist for everything?
@AquariusStudios accepted, if you ever don't want him, send him back!

I CAN FIND A REFERENCE IN ANYTHING!!!!!!!
*evil laughter OwO
@AquariusStudios accepted, if you ever don't want him, send him back!

I CAN FIND A REFERENCE IN ANYTHING!!!!!!!
*evil laughter OwO
B4US4Db.png
@PhysikLily Thank you! I do believe he will be staying for a very long time >:]
@PhysikLily Thank you! I do believe he will be staying for a very long time >:]
friendly bump :3
friendly bump :3
1 2 3