Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4
CLOSED

Welcome to the Level 25 Dragons Give A.... Get A.... thread!!

This thread is for the giving of a fully stoned physical/STR/melee Dragon and get the same in return. Please be sure to read the rules and the listing of acceptable dragons before posting.

Rules

****** Do NOT offer a dragon that doesn't meet the requirements of this swap thread!! ****

1: Please include a picture of the dragon with their stones, send the CR after doing this.
(this can be done by taking a screenshot of the dragon and their stats from the coliseum and upload it to a photo hosting site such as Imgur, PostImage, etc. )

2: Be sure to ping the user you are posting to
(pinging is done by putting @ before their usernames, like so: @unbridledpassion)

3: You can ask for a genes/breeds/etc BUT asking does not put the responder under any obligation to fulfill your request

4: If you are asking a question or posting something other than a swap please put brackets around your post like this: [i'm asking a question]

5: Once you receive a dragon, that dragon is yours to do with as you wish, and yes you can repost it in this thread if you'd like something different

Eligible Dragons

- must be level 25
- Dragons must be fully stoned with 1 eliminate, 2 ambush, 3 berserker stones
- breed, sex, genes do not matter
- do not have to be tinctured
- stats do not have to be assigned

*** At this time dragons stoned with Mage/magical stones (such as scholars/discipline/etc.) are NOT acceptable swaps.****

If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to ping me and ask :)

Thanks for reading everyone!!

Let's get this ball rolling. Who is willing to post the first dragon?? ( I will respond to them and give a dragon immediately...... that's the pro to being the first, guaranteed dragon almost immediately WOOOHOOOOOO)

@lupi @erenee13 @birdskull @quinn413 @unbridledpassion @glaceon @Aeranautics @jakkilyn

(y'all wanted a ping once I got this up. Welcome, lets get this show on the road)
CLOSED

Welcome to the Level 25 Dragons Give A.... Get A.... thread!!

This thread is for the giving of a fully stoned physical/STR/melee Dragon and get the same in return. Please be sure to read the rules and the listing of acceptable dragons before posting.

Rules

****** Do NOT offer a dragon that doesn't meet the requirements of this swap thread!! ****

1: Please include a picture of the dragon with their stones, send the CR after doing this.
(this can be done by taking a screenshot of the dragon and their stats from the coliseum and upload it to a photo hosting site such as Imgur, PostImage, etc. )

2: Be sure to ping the user you are posting to
(pinging is done by putting @ before their usernames, like so: @unbridledpassion)

3: You can ask for a genes/breeds/etc BUT asking does not put the responder under any obligation to fulfill your request

4: If you are asking a question or posting something other than a swap please put brackets around your post like this: [i'm asking a question]

5: Once you receive a dragon, that dragon is yours to do with as you wish, and yes you can repost it in this thread if you'd like something different

Eligible Dragons

- must be level 25
- Dragons must be fully stoned with 1 eliminate, 2 ambush, 3 berserker stones
- breed, sex, genes do not matter
- do not have to be tinctured
- stats do not have to be assigned

*** At this time dragons stoned with Mage/magical stones (such as scholars/discipline/etc.) are NOT acceptable swaps.****

If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to ping me and ask :)

Thanks for reading everyone!!

Let's get this ball rolling. Who is willing to post the first dragon?? ( I will respond to them and give a dragon immediately...... that's the pro to being the first, guaranteed dragon almost immediately WOOOHOOOOOO)

@lupi @erenee13 @birdskull @quinn413 @unbridledpassion @glaceon @Aeranautics @jakkilyn

(y'all wanted a ping once I got this up. Welcome, lets get this show on the road)
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
[ Not pinging you to avoid cluttering up your alerts, but gosh this looks fun! Best wishes to all participants! wish I had a 25 to offer~ (don't send me a derg, just droppin by c; ) ]
[ Not pinging you to avoid cluttering up your alerts, but gosh this looks fun! Best wishes to all participants! wish I had a 25 to offer~ (don't send me a derg, just droppin by c; ) ]
47qCRdt.png
(Eeee! I can't wait to get a 25 to throw in here! This is going to be so fun!)
8vfZ9uw.png
[quote name="Chromi" date=2016-01-31 19:05:17] [ Not pinging you to avoid cluttering up your alerts, but gosh this looks fun! Best wishes to all participants! wish I had a 25 to offer~ (don't send me a derg, just droppin by c; ) ] [/quote] [quote name="Lupi" date=2016-01-31 19:16:50] (Eeee! I can't wait to get a 25 to throw in here! This is going to be so fun!) [/quote] (((((Hey guys thanks for posting! This is my first time starting a give a get a thread, I'd love to hear from you! Was everything clear about what to give? Were there any questions? I'd love your feedback! @chromi @lupi. )))))))
Chromi wrote on 2016-01-31:
Lupi wrote on 2016-01-31:

(((((Hey guys thanks for posting! This is my first time starting a give a get a thread, I'd love to hear from you! Was everything clear about what to give? Were there any questions?
I'd love your feedback! @chromi @lupi. )))))))
image.png
@UnbridledPassion [no no, you did absolutely great! Everything was super clear, although you might want to add in the eligible dragon section that it must be level 25 (even though it's basically self explanatory). Just as a precaution! QuQ ]
@UnbridledPassion [no no, you did absolutely great! Everything was super clear, although you might want to add in the eligible dragon section that it must be level 25 (even though it's basically self explanatory). Just as a precaution! QuQ ]
47qCRdt.png
[quote name="Chromi" date=2016-01-31 19:54:40] UnbridledPassion [no no, you did absolutely great! Everything was super clear, although you might want to add in the eligible dragon section that it must be level 25 (even though it's basically self explanatory). Just as a precaution! QuQ ] [/quote] (((( done! Thanks for the feedback! @chromi))))
Chromi wrote on 2016-01-31:
UnbridledPassion [no no, you did absolutely great! Everything was super clear, although you might want to add in the eligible dragon section that it must be level 25 (even though it's basically self explanatory). Just as a precaution! QuQ ]

(((( done! Thanks for the feedback! @chromi))))
image.png
@UnbridledPassion [ my pleasure! very excited to see this thread take off <3 ]
@UnbridledPassion [ my pleasure! very excited to see this thread take off <3 ]
47qCRdt.png
@UnbridledPassion Here, have a cute XXX Caribbean Imp :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9598021] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95981/9598021_350.png[/img] [/url]
@UnbridledPassion
Here, have a cute XXX Caribbean Imp :D

9598021_350.png
@westtmd thanks so much! Congrats on being the first poster! What a lovely imp! The only thing missing is a pic of his stones, can you edit your post and add it? your new 25 will be..... [img]http://s19.postimg.org/mubo799df/image.jpg[/img] Hope you like him!
@westtmd thanks so much! Congrats on being the first poster! What a lovely imp!
The only thing missing is a pic of his stones, can you edit your post and add it?

your new 25 will be.....

image.jpg

Hope you like him!
image.png
@UnbridledPassion
Oh, sorry. I thought I already posted it. My bad Dx

(I was getting ready to take a screenshot of it so I could post it, but then I saw you accepted the CR ;v;)

Edit:

Oooh, I love him. Thank you very much!
@UnbridledPassion
Oh, sorry. I thought I already posted it. My bad Dx

(I was getting ready to take a screenshot of it so I could post it, but then I saw you accepted the CR ;v;)

Edit:

Oooh, I love him. Thank you very much!
1 2 3 4