Dragon Trading
Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Night Warrior Project: Free Dragons!
1 2 ... 734 735 736 737 738 ... 1642 1643
@kiryne The one with the Bubblegum wings is too light but the rest are fine!
@kiryne The one with the Bubblegum wings is too light but the rest are fine!
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@Takemi @Impception @Chicanery @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @Mohya @EccentricElf23 @heinousTB @LadyMillennia @frostyferelden @Ratercheese @Maedhros2 @AshenFall @Feldunost @StrawberryRiddle @ashnick @Lokadrottning @Vancara @xibo @BODTF @HoardQueen @Yoggiecast @bananaquit @kiryne @StormyDragon @Natiss @Shadari @someonesusie @Erenee13 @MyungJin @ShouLyon @FaronaValkyrie @DecemberStar @Endeavor @dragonlover1003 @Saraceaser @Ridgehill @Maedhras @Taishiro @TsuneEmbers @sheepm8tr @Cyanidium @NSRachel @smeen @Saraceaser @Ghostray @LadyAria @FierceStrike @NobleSavage @VulpixSerpens @Foreverkinght @CaptianCookie @Berri @NekoTheKat @GingerGirl @SSakuras @Luminance @Kiragu @MegiInkdragon @NotAllBloodMages @Eturna @WillowThorn @prismwolf @Hakon @PUMPKINCAW @Enako @blushbird @MamaFloof @GoldenLining @BonafideBrack @Nefarian17 @Lunadropz @Boltninja75 @Asgeirr @Joshdaawsome @DracoMalfoysWife @Sanctuarium @Ilovepits @Indranil @ScrewThisDriver @GirlyRedFox @Nilheim @SparkyFlames @Nyxic @thewildpack @Nebulaeyes @SemperVictor @Cealygosa @Kingofthenight @CosmicFalcon @Melvinmoons @HorseCrazy @Dylluminati @MiniJewel @RubyWolf33 @Kittykat8904 @LadyWinterfell @Lambertisaprick @Aquarreon @topazsunset04 @AceCavalier @JustNatureThings @PurpleHibiscus @Kiwith @ScarletLion @briestarr @Cvhruig @GeriVl @MissFortune17 @Marsomlight @Divinos @mercurialwings @Breshcandra @DealtaDeath @Raydioactive @DoggoneCreature @SariStar @Meowruff @TheTigersDen @pyrotech2 @ShadowPhoenix900 @TheDeathseer @Gubbins @Mellacherry @Aetherstorm @Kitarial @DreamingSunset @Lagoat @ChiefWhiz @Bluecupcake52 @Mabu @Drakenhart @toro @ButterMuffle @Kristan @demonslayr62 @Agartha @Ashborne @Frostglitter @Solarwing @YaBoiGuzma @Silwyna @RingMaster @Morifinde @commandoninja @Jata @Attolia @Alaerth @akrimau @Charo (Non-Ridgebacks) @WitchyCat (Females) @Rivix (SDs, Nocs) @Holysnacks (Bogs, Coatls) @Evet (Imps, SDs, PCs) @TroubleInSevens (Females) I bred Carina with a Wildclaw this time hoping to get some Wildclaw hatchlings. Sadly, no dice. Less sadly, here are two cute Coatls! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36446613] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364467/36446613_350.png[/img] [/url] Female - Generation 5 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36446614] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364467/36446614_350.png[/img] [/url] Female - Generation 5[/center] This Nocturne cousin of theirs also still needs a home. He'll be growing up today! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36334837] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363349/36334837_350.png[/img] [/url] Male - Generation 5[/center]
@Takemi @Impception @Chicanery @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @Mohya @EccentricElf23 @heinousTB @LadyMillennia @frostyferelden @Ratercheese @Maedhros2 @AshenFall @Feldunost @StrawberryRiddle @ashnick @Lokadrottning @Vancara @xibo @BODTF @HoardQueen @Yoggiecast @bananaquit @kiryne @StormyDragon @Natiss @Shadari @someonesusie @Erenee13 @MyungJin @ShouLyon @FaronaValkyrie @DecemberStar @Endeavor @dragonlover1003 @Saraceaser @Ridgehill @Maedhras @Taishiro @TsuneEmbers @sheepm8tr @Cyanidium @NSRachel @smeen @Saraceaser @Ghostray @LadyAria @FierceStrike @NobleSavage @VulpixSerpens @Foreverkinght @CaptianCookie @Berri @NekoTheKat @GingerGirl @SSakuras @Luminance @Kiragu @MegiInkdragon @NotAllBloodMages @Eturna @WillowThorn @prismwolf @Hakon @PUMPKINCAW @Enako @blushbird @MamaFloof @GoldenLining @BonafideBrack @Nefarian17 @Lunadropz @Boltninja75 @Asgeirr @Joshdaawsome @DracoMalfoysWife @Sanctuarium @Ilovepits @Indranil @ScrewThisDriver @GirlyRedFox @Nilheim @SparkyFlames @Nyxic @thewildpack @Nebulaeyes @SemperVictor @Cealygosa @Kingofthenight @CosmicFalcon @Melvinmoons @HorseCrazy @Dylluminati @MiniJewel @RubyWolf33 @Kittykat8904 @LadyWinterfell @Lambertisaprick @Aquarreon @topazsunset04 @AceCavalier @JustNatureThings @PurpleHibiscus @Kiwith @ScarletLion @briestarr @Cvhruig @GeriVl @MissFortune17 @Marsomlight @Divinos @mercurialwings @Breshcandra @DealtaDeath @Raydioactive @DoggoneCreature @SariStar @Meowruff @TheTigersDen @pyrotech2 @ShadowPhoenix900 @TheDeathseer @Gubbins @Mellacherry @Aetherstorm @Kitarial @DreamingSunset @Lagoat @ChiefWhiz @Bluecupcake52 @Mabu @Drakenhart @toro @ButterMuffle @Kristan @demonslayr62 @Agartha @Ashborne @Frostglitter @Solarwing @YaBoiGuzma @Silwyna @RingMaster @Morifinde @commandoninja @Jata @Attolia @Alaerth @akrimau

@Charo (Non-Ridgebacks) @WitchyCat (Females) @Rivix (SDs, Nocs) @Holysnacks (Bogs, Coatls) @Evet (Imps, SDs, PCs) @TroubleInSevens (Females)

I bred Carina with a Wildclaw this time hoping to get some Wildclaw hatchlings. Sadly, no dice. Less sadly, here are two cute Coatls!

36446613_350.png

Female - Generation 5

36446614_350.png

Female - Generation 5

This Nocturne cousin of theirs also still needs a home. He'll be growing up today!

36334837_350.png

Male - Generation 5
Multiple people have recently asked for clarification about what colors were allowed in the Primary and Secondary ranges of Night Warriors so I figured this post was overdue. I will be linking to it on the front page and have updated the second rule in the list to read as follows:

"Night Warriors are generally dark in color, particularly in their primary and secondary ranges. Blacks and dark greys are prized for their camouflage benefits, though dark shades of blue, purple, green, and red can have similar effects. Please see this post for a more complete list of color requirements if you are uncertain about whether or not your hatchling qualifies as a Night Warrior."

This portion of the post will be deleted after a couple of days so that the List looks neater when people go to view it. Everything below this point will be staying.

List of Permitted Colors

Now that more hatchlings are being born in the lighter and brighter ranges of the color wheel, I've been getting a lot of pings asking about which colors qualify for the Night Warrior Project. I decided to make this list to hopefully clear up confusion! You can still ask me if you want to double-check whether a hatchling is too light, but this list can hopefully serve as a good jumping-off point.

There may be dragons in the registry, or that have already been born, who have colors on this list but are still registered, and that is 100% okay. If you own a dragon that doesn't qualify under the colors laid out in this post, it is still a Night Warrior! I won't be disqualifying anyone's dragons retroactively, at any time. This post does apply to hatchlings who are born after the date of this announcement, since it now exists and can be used for color-checking purposes.

For the sake of keeping this post fairly short, I'm only listing the colors that are too light or that are ambiguous in this post. If a color isn't on this list, it is always an acceptable color for a Night Warrior!

The following colors are always too light for a Night Warrior to have. Having one of these colors as a primary or secondary qualifies the hatchling for registration as an Honorary Brodhuil Caominori at Level 25, but they cannot be registered as Night Warriors.
  • Grayscale: Maize-Platinum
  • Purples and Blues: Mist, Lavender, Cornflower, Sky, Cyan, Robin
  • Greens: Pistachio, Seafoam, Mint, Fern, Mantis, Radioactive, Honeydew, Peridot
  • Yellows and Oranges: Honey-Marigold, Sunset, Peach, Cantaloupe
  • Browns: Sand, Tan, Beige, Latte
  • Reds and Pinks: Brick, Coral, Blush, Cottoncandy, Bubblegum, Rose, Pearl

The following colors are ambiguous due to the brightening effect that some genes have on their accent shades and their position on the color wheel. It is fine for a Night Warrior to have one of these colors as their primary or secondary, but it must be paired with a darker, non-ambiguous color. For example, a Shadow/Thistle/X dragon would qualify as a Night Warrior, but a double Thistle dragon would not. Using genes with darkening effects is desirable but not required.
  • Grayscale: Silver, Dust
  • Purples and Blues: Thistle, Fog, Orchid, Lapis, Splash, Stonewash, Cerulean, Aqua
  • Greens: Jade, Algae, Swamp, Green, Chartreuse, Spring
  • Yellows and Oranges: Goldenrod, Sunshine, Saffron, Tangerine, Caramel
  • Browns: Driftwood, Hickory, Tarnish, Ginger, Brown, Copper
  • Reds and Pinks: Tomato, Vermillion, Ruby, Strawberry, Carmine, Watermelon, Pink
Multiple people have recently asked for clarification about what colors were allowed in the Primary and Secondary ranges of Night Warriors so I figured this post was overdue. I will be linking to it on the front page and have updated the second rule in the list to read as follows:

"Night Warriors are generally dark in color, particularly in their primary and secondary ranges. Blacks and dark greys are prized for their camouflage benefits, though dark shades of blue, purple, green, and red can have similar effects. Please see this post for a more complete list of color requirements if you are uncertain about whether or not your hatchling qualifies as a Night Warrior."

This portion of the post will be deleted after a couple of days so that the List looks neater when people go to view it. Everything below this point will be staying.

List of Permitted Colors

Now that more hatchlings are being born in the lighter and brighter ranges of the color wheel, I've been getting a lot of pings asking about which colors qualify for the Night Warrior Project. I decided to make this list to hopefully clear up confusion! You can still ask me if you want to double-check whether a hatchling is too light, but this list can hopefully serve as a good jumping-off point.

There may be dragons in the registry, or that have already been born, who have colors on this list but are still registered, and that is 100% okay. If you own a dragon that doesn't qualify under the colors laid out in this post, it is still a Night Warrior! I won't be disqualifying anyone's dragons retroactively, at any time. This post does apply to hatchlings who are born after the date of this announcement, since it now exists and can be used for color-checking purposes.

For the sake of keeping this post fairly short, I'm only listing the colors that are too light or that are ambiguous in this post. If a color isn't on this list, it is always an acceptable color for a Night Warrior!

The following colors are always too light for a Night Warrior to have. Having one of these colors as a primary or secondary qualifies the hatchling for registration as an Honorary Brodhuil Caominori at Level 25, but they cannot be registered as Night Warriors.
  • Grayscale: Maize-Platinum
  • Purples and Blues: Mist, Lavender, Cornflower, Sky, Cyan, Robin
  • Greens: Pistachio, Seafoam, Mint, Fern, Mantis, Radioactive, Honeydew, Peridot
  • Yellows and Oranges: Honey-Marigold, Sunset, Peach, Cantaloupe
  • Browns: Sand, Tan, Beige, Latte
  • Reds and Pinks: Brick, Coral, Blush, Cottoncandy, Bubblegum, Rose, Pearl

The following colors are ambiguous due to the brightening effect that some genes have on their accent shades and their position on the color wheel. It is fine for a Night Warrior to have one of these colors as their primary or secondary, but it must be paired with a darker, non-ambiguous color. For example, a Shadow/Thistle/X dragon would qualify as a Night Warrior, but a double Thistle dragon would not. Using genes with darkening effects is desirable but not required.
  • Grayscale: Silver, Dust
  • Purples and Blues: Thistle, Fog, Orchid, Lapis, Splash, Stonewash, Cerulean, Aqua
  • Greens: Jade, Algae, Swamp, Green, Chartreuse, Spring
  • Yellows and Oranges: Goldenrod, Sunshine, Saffron, Tangerine, Caramel
  • Browns: Driftwood, Hickory, Tarnish, Ginger, Brown, Copper
  • Reds and Pinks: Tomato, Vermillion, Ruby, Strawberry, Carmine, Watermelon, Pink
@ZenithNadir
Well at least the hatchlings from before the post still count as NWs because as quickly as we did the directory overhaul I'd hate to have to do it again so soon.

Speaking of directory, I've almost got a Gen 11 NW to level 20 so be on the lookout XD
@ZenithNadir
Well at least the hatchlings from before the post still count as NWs because as quickly as we did the directory overhaul I'd hate to have to do it again so soon.

Speaking of directory, I've almost got a Gen 11 NW to level 20 so be on the lookout XD
8YGNN3F.pngLg0kjH2.png2XNMELb.pngLnRH2M0.png
Oh goody, been wondering about the colours, now I can exalt/sell some of my hatchlings :D
I'm working on training my two NWs too, soon once they're 20 I'll be able to put up the babies galore for adoption here
Oh goody, been wondering about the colours, now I can exalt/sell some of my hatchlings :D
I'm working on training my two NWs too, soon once they're 20 I'll be able to put up the babies galore for adoption here
HKrGNct.pngFR +17
@Divinos Yeah, plus removing people's dragons from the directory for color reasons isn't fun. I do care about the colors of the dragons that get adopted out, but not as much as I care about people living their Night Warriors and having fun with the project! :)
@Divinos Yeah, plus removing people's dragons from the directory for color reasons isn't fun. I do care about the colors of the dragons that get adopted out, but not as much as I care about people living their Night Warriors and having fun with the project! :)
@ZenithNadir I feel you there (Anthea is forever burnt into my memory - wouldn't she qualify again though since her wings are pink and that's an accepted colour?).

I've got a few NWs who have pinks just a little too light (not that it's noticeable since they have butterfly) and even if they didn't qualify I'd make sure to get them to 25 but it would be a little miffing. That and it would raise the question of if their offspring still qualify since their parents themselves no longer would. So many problems would be caused XD
@ZenithNadir I feel you there (Anthea is forever burnt into my memory - wouldn't she qualify again though since her wings are pink and that's an accepted colour?).

I've got a few NWs who have pinks just a little too light (not that it's noticeable since they have butterfly) and even if they didn't qualify I'd make sure to get them to 25 but it would be a little miffing. That and it would raise the question of if their offspring still qualify since their parents themselves no longer would. So many problems would be caused XD
@Divinos Yep, Anthea technically qualifies again! One of these days I'll add her back in - I wasn't really a fan of pink Night Warriors, but as long as the pink is dark enough, there's really no reason why pink dragons wouldn't qualify. It was really just the way everything went down with Anthea that was absolutely infuriating. XD
@Divinos Yep, Anthea technically qualifies again! One of these days I'll add her back in - I wasn't really a fan of pink Night Warriors, but as long as the pink is dark enough, there's really no reason why pink dragons wouldn't qualify. It was really just the way everything went down with Anthea that was absolutely infuriating. XD
@ZenithNadir Could you add this guy to the front page, please? If I remember correctly, he is generation eight! [code][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36288186] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362882/36288186_350.png[/img] [/url] Male - Generation 8 - Held by JustNatureThings[/code]
@ZenithNadir
Could you add this guy to the front page, please? If I remember correctly, he is generation eight!
Code:
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36288186] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362882/36288186_350.png[/img] [/url] Male - Generation 8 - Held by JustNatureThings
tumblr_pvgpymau5M1ta9vl4o1_500.gif
tumblr_pvgpymau5M1ta9vl4o2_500.gif
tumblr_pvgpymau5M1ta9vl4o3_500.gif
@ZenithNadir I remain proud to be in possession of the pink NW who changed it all XD

*insert Snaut as Simba in the Lion King here*

Unfortunately it's caused me to become a hoarder of pink NWs - I'll be sorry for it later but for now I'm content with filling my lair to the brim with the little pink terrors XD
@ZenithNadir I remain proud to be in possession of the pink NW who changed it all XD

*insert Snaut as Simba in the Lion King here*

Unfortunately it's caused me to become a hoarder of pink NWs - I'll be sorry for it later but for now I'm content with filling my lair to the brim with the little pink terrors XD
1 2 ... 734 735 736 737 738 ... 1642 1643