Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Night Warrior Project [MOVING]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1769 1770
@Holysnacks thanks for the ping. Night Warrior Project? Sounds fun. I can breed this girl BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15241227] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152413/15241227_350.png[/img] [/url] But I'm not sure how to do that
@Holysnacks thanks for the ping. Night Warrior Project? Sounds fun. I can breed this girl BBCode:

15241227_350.png

But I'm not sure how to do that
HKrGNct.png
@Holysnacks @KitsuneEbi

OOOH that Spiral girl is lovely! Her and Orion will make some great kids. As soon as I get him back from my friend I'll arrange the breeding.

It'll be about a week before there are hatchlings from Pulchrior and Kidara because my nests are full. Orion and your Spiral might hatch babies sooner. Either way, I'll ping you when I get hatchlings! :)

I'll edit the thread and post pictures of all the participating dragons and pairs tomorrow. Right now I'm on mobile and can't do much!
@Holysnacks @KitsuneEbi

OOOH that Spiral girl is lovely! Her and Orion will make some great kids. As soon as I get him back from my friend I'll arrange the breeding.

It'll be about a week before there are hatchlings from Pulchrior and Kidara because my nests are full. Orion and your Spiral might hatch babies sooner. Either way, I'll ping you when I get hatchlings! :)

I'll edit the thread and post pictures of all the participating dragons and pairs tomorrow. Right now I'm on mobile and can't do much!
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir sounds good. I'm excited to part of something already XD
@ZenithNadir sounds good. I'm excited to part of something already XD
HKrGNct.png
@ZenithNadir If I understand this right, my dragon Mariolite will not be a night Warrior but in breeding with Orion her hatchlings will be, correct?
@ZenithNadir If I understand this right, my dragon Mariolite will not be a night Warrior but in breeding with Orion her hatchlings will be, correct?
HKrGNct.png
@KitsuneEbi I'm glad that people are interested! Also welcome to FR. :)

And yes, Mariolite won't be a Night Warrior but her hatchlings will. I'm planning to do some sort of family tree project so that the non-Night Warriors are recognized, but if you have any more ideas about that, please let me know! You're also welcome to take your pick of the hatchlings. They'll be some really nice Spirals and Ridgebacks.
@KitsuneEbi I'm glad that people are interested! Also welcome to FR. :)

And yes, Mariolite won't be a Night Warrior but her hatchlings will. I'm planning to do some sort of family tree project so that the non-Night Warriors are recognized, but if you have any more ideas about that, please let me know! You're also welcome to take your pick of the hatchlings. They'll be some really nice Spirals and Ridgebacks.
@ZenithNadir
I'm interested in this project! I love writing stories for dragons and such so I'll write lore for whatever baby I receive and subsequent hatchlings that are born to the project.

Also, if you need a nest and don't mind red eyes, I have a few nests open!
@ZenithNadir
I'm interested in this project! I love writing stories for dragons and such so I'll write lore for whatever baby I receive and subsequent hatchlings that are born to the project.

Also, if you need a nest and don't mind red eyes, I have a few nests open!
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@Awesome That's great, and nope, I don't mind red eyes a bit! I actually really like using Plague dragons in the Coli.

I'm posting all of my breeding pairs and single dragons on the first page, so let me know if you're interested in a hatchling from a specific pair. If you don't have a preference, I'll just ping you when I hatch a clutch!
@Awesome That's great, and nope, I don't mind red eyes a bit! I actually really like using Plague dragons in the Coli.

I'm posting all of my breeding pairs and single dragons on the first page, so let me know if you're interested in a hatchling from a specific pair. If you don't have a preference, I'll just ping you when I hatch a clutch!
@ZenithNadir

Totally go ahead and list Ainur as a part of this. I'll happily breed her for the Night Warrior's Project. She's currently out on rental but I can get you the BBCode if you need me to! My only rule for breeding for the Night Warrior porject is they have to have Arcane or Lightning eyes! I LOVE YOU ZEN!
@ZenithNadir

Totally go ahead and list Ainur as a part of this. I'll happily breed her for the Night Warrior's Project. She's currently out on rental but I can get you the BBCode if you need me to! My only rule for breeding for the Night Warrior porject is they have to have Arcane or Lightning eyes! I LOVE YOU ZEN!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception That's awesome, I'll be able to track her down easily enough since I have her sister with me! Glad to have you on board, I think this is gonna be great. <3

Also, we have a new thread banner! Thanks @xHoly for making it, we look like a big deal now. XD

I'm also working on some cool little buttons that can be added to clan and dragon profile pages. They'll have a little graphic of Pulchrior's head on them and will have an embedded link back to the thread. I'll ping everyone when they're available, but you don't have to use them if you don't want to! They're just for fun. :)
@Impception That's awesome, I'll be able to track her down easily enough since I have her sister with me! Glad to have you on board, I think this is gonna be great. <3

Also, we have a new thread banner! Thanks @xHoly for making it, we look like a big deal now. XD

I'm also working on some cool little buttons that can be added to clan and dragon profile pages. They'll have a little graphic of Pulchrior's head on them and will have an embedded link back to the thread. I'll ping everyone when they're available, but you don't have to use them if you don't want to! They're just for fun. :)
@ZenithNadir
Oooohhh I finally get to see what Night Warriors is!! :D
@ZenithNadir
Oooohhh I finally get to see what Night Warriors is!! :D
A L Y S H I I A A   O F   L I G H T N I N G   F L I G H T

Ory67nL.gif vnvMixy.gif jA0eni1.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1769 1770