Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Can't Delete Sorry...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
For some reason, I can't delete this.... TT^TT
For some reason, I can't delete this.... TT^TT
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko Oh my god you are literally killing me with how pretty those are O.O I reeeeeeeeeealllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy don't need any more breeding pairs...but I reeeeeeeeeeeeeealllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy need both of yours. Arghhhhhhhhh if I were to buy all four, what's the lowest you would go? Are you willing to do mixed payments/flatleaves? Also maybe interested in dragon trades? Prolly not cause you probably need them gone for lair space reasons, but I thought I'd ask. :P
@PhoenixMiko Oh my god you are literally killing me with how pretty those are O.O I reeeeeeeeeealllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy don't need any more breeding pairs...but I reeeeeeeeeeeeeealllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy need both of yours. Arghhhhhhhhh if I were to buy all four, what's the lowest you would go? Are you willing to do mixed payments/flatleaves? Also maybe interested in dragon trades? Prolly not cause you probably need them gone for lair space reasons, but I thought I'd ask. :P
@grendeleev

Hahaha! This made my day! ^-^

Yes, I do accept mixed payments. ^-^ You can pay in Gems/Treasure/Flatleaves. As for the lowest I can go... I really need some treasure since I'm broke. Would 120kT be all right for all four of them?

Gem : Treasure ratio is 1:500 and Flatleaves : Treasure ratio is 1:1000

I'll remove them from the AH so they won't accidentally get snatched up. ^-^
@grendeleev

Hahaha! This made my day! ^-^

Yes, I do accept mixed payments. ^-^ You can pay in Gems/Treasure/Flatleaves. As for the lowest I can go... I really need some treasure since I'm broke. Would 120kT be all right for all four of them?

Gem : Treasure ratio is 1:500 and Flatleaves : Treasure ratio is 1:1000

I'll remove them from the AH so they won't accidentally get snatched up. ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko 120k sounds great, sure! I'll probably do mostly treasure and the rest in flatleaves. Could you possibly hold onto them until tomorrow? Tuesday morning at the absolute latest. I have a billion babies I hatched today and haven't had a chance to get them all out yet.
@PhoenixMiko 120k sounds great, sure! I'll probably do mostly treasure and the rest in flatleaves. Could you possibly hold onto them until tomorrow? Tuesday morning at the absolute latest. I have a billion babies I hatched today and haven't had a chance to get them all out yet.
@grendeleev

Sure! Though, if you find them in another lair, which will most likely happen since I have a nest to hatch, they're probably in my father's lair. (@Dadern) He'll be holding onto them for me until you can take them. ^-^

Thanks so much for taking them! ^-^

Have a great day! ^-^
@grendeleev

Sure! Though, if you find them in another lair, which will most likely happen since I have a nest to hatch, they're probably in my father's lair. (@Dadern) He'll be holding onto them for me until you can take them. ^-^

Thanks so much for taking them! ^-^

Have a great day! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko Not a problem! Looking forward to having them all. Talk to you soon! :)
@PhoenixMiko Not a problem! Looking forward to having them all. Talk to you soon! :)
@phoenixmiko

Suuuuper tempted by those last two nocs, since I have some extra leaves! I can't seem to decide on which one though.
@phoenixmiko

Suuuuper tempted by those last two nocs, since I have some extra leaves! I can't seem to decide on which one though.
@likeshine

Glad to see someone is interested in them! ^-^

Feel free to ping me again when you've come to a decision! ^-^
@likeshine

Glad to see someone is interested in them! ^-^

Feel free to ping me again when you've come to a decision! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13478343] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134784/13478343_350.png[/img] [/url] Would LOVE This babe, accepting mixed payments I hear?

13478343_350.png

Would LOVE This babe, accepting mixed payments I hear?

the AAA Accent shop
@Arisoune

Yep!

And you forgot to ping me. ^^; No worries though! ^-^
@Arisoune

Yep!

And you forgot to ping me. ^^; No worries though! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7