Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [Hiatus] Raptorix Lineage Trades
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1774 1775
Another bump, gonna keep this thread alive
Another bump, gonna keep this thread alive
84si1j.png
BUMP WITH FRESH HATCHLINGS
BUMP WITH FRESH HATCHLINGS
84si1j.png
@raptorix
I love the Halloween boy. Is he still available? I could just swap him for Dandy since I have to send Dandy back to you anyway

Edit: I also love Advertencia but I don't know if you'd allow me to take two babies.
@raptorix
I love the Halloween boy. Is he still available? I could just swap him for Dandy since I have to send Dandy back to you anyway

Edit: I also love Advertencia but I don't know if you'd allow me to take two babies.
geekyriesig_zpsdebzw3zf.pngRrh0pHl.png RycZn9C.png
@raptorix can i have this boy? you can have 1st pike of his babys XD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10267374] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/102674/10267374_350.png[/img] [/url] also is this a good way to have/get exalt fader?
@raptorix can i have this boy? you can have 1st pike of his babys XD

10267374_350.png

also is this a good way to have/get exalt fader?
@Geekyrie Ahh, if nobody asked about Advertencia I would have sent him to you. To be fair I'm sending him to mes3. But I'll send a D2D for Dandy with Halloween :D

@mes3 Please let me know! Accepting your CR!
This isn't really an effective way to generate exalt fodder dragons. I enjoy seeing my dragons have long successful lineages instead. This is like an unusual Legacy project I have going on. :D
@Geekyrie Ahh, if nobody asked about Advertencia I would have sent him to you. To be fair I'm sending him to mes3. But I'll send a D2D for Dandy with Halloween :D

@mes3 Please let me know! Accepting your CR!
This isn't really an effective way to generate exalt fodder dragons. I enjoy seeing my dragons have long successful lineages instead. This is like an unusual Legacy project I have going on. :D
84si1j.png
@raptorix

Are you giving away Firefighter? :On If so, I would love to adopt!
@raptorix

Are you giving away Firefighter? :On If so, I would love to adopt!
@raptorix Oooo man thank you for the boy!! XD what is your longes lineages that you have? I'm feeling like all the lineages from my dragon have died off or go nowhere. -_-' hay only like 1 good store X'D. but also do you have a good way to keep trake of your dragons lineages?
@raptorix Oooo man thank you for the boy!! XD what is your longes lineages that you have? I'm feeling like all the lineages from my dragon have died off or go nowhere. -_-' hay only like 1 good store X'D. but also do you have a good way to keep trake of your dragons lineages?
@raptorix
I will adopt the First Noct!
@raptorix
I will adopt the First Noct!
A5U9oec.pngygTtFjf.pngi7oB0Al.png
niA7zhG.png
@robkeebler Sending you Firefighter!

@Oreo321 I appologize, but robkeebler spoke up for Firefighter first. Did you want to adopt any of my other dragons?

@mes3 I have a couple legacy projects going, so those would be my longest. But I simply keep track by exploring the offspring lists of my dragons to see how they're doing.
@robkeebler Sending you Firefighter!

@Oreo321 I appologize, but robkeebler spoke up for Firefighter first. Did you want to adopt any of my other dragons?

@mes3 I have a couple legacy projects going, so those would be my longest. But I simply keep track by exploring the offspring lists of my dragons to see how they're doing.
84si1j.png
@raptorix
Sorry not at the moment, but if you get any more just give me a ping!
@raptorix
Sorry not at the moment, but if you get any more just give me a ping!
A5U9oec.pngygTtFjf.pngi7oB0Al.png
niA7zhG.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1774 1775