Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Trading Hub-Old Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91
[img]http://i.gyazo.com/10696bac6ea98c706e9e5fc836b08207.png[/img] [size=6][b]This thread is no longer active. The RP dragon trading hub has changed its format slightly and moved to a new home, over [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1659167]here[/url].[/b][/size] [center]Have you ever wanted to find a healer dragon to fit in your clan lore? Perhaps you have dragons with pre-written bios who you want to go to RP clans? Look no further! [size=5]Welcome to the RP Dragon Trading hub, where you can buy, sell and trade dragons with backstories and lore![/size][/center] [size=4][u]Rules:[/u][/size] [LIST=1] [*]Be civil, and respectful (but hopefully that goes without saying?) :) [*]If you are offering, or looking for a dragon, it would be a real help if you could use the forms! [*]This is not a swap thread, where you send your dragon to the person above you. This is simply a hub, where you can easily buy and sell dragons with lore. If you're looking for a swap thread for dragons with bios, check out the Dragon Tales exchange thread [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drt&id=1146028&page=1]here[/url]! [*]All buying, selling and trading is to be worked out directly between the buyer and the seller. Don't send the dragons to me; I'm just the keeper of the thread. [*]If your dragon has been sold, or you are no longer looking for a dragon, please either ping me in this thread, or make a note on your form! [*] Do you want to just chat about lore? Share the headcanons you have about your lair? Head on over to the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1317742]Storyteller's Circle[/url]! [/LIST] To advertise your dragon in this forum, just use the forms below! I'll go through this thread regularly, so that if you want to buy/sell a dragon, you only need to read through the first couple posts instead of the whole thread to find what you're looking for. Please note that I will eventually have each of these link to the respective posts. [b][u]Post 1: Dragons for Sale/trade[/u][/b] [quote=Dragon for Sale/Trade] [b]Name[/b]: [b]Price[/b]: What are you willing to sell/trade this dragon for? [b]History[/b]: [b]Personality[/b]: [b]Possible Positions:[/b]Would you dragon make a great navigator? Warrior? Do they have a hankering for the culinary arts? [b]Where they'd like to go:[/b]Is your dragon looking for an Ice Clan? A clan with mostly young dragons? A peaceful clan? [b]Anything else:[/b]Does your dragon travel with a familiar? Do they not breed anymore? Can they be exalted? [/quote] [b][u]Post 2: Seeking Dragons[/u][/b] [quote=Seeking Dragon] [b]Username and ID #:[/b] [b]Clan Name:[/b]If you have one, and if different from above [b]Type of dragon wanted:[/b]A storyteller? A sentry? An old dragon? Where will they fit into your clan? [b]Genes, breeds and colors wanted:[/b]You can be as specific or as vague as you want here. Do you like smoke? Hate Snappers? Does your dragon have to be able to make pretty babies with another dragon in your lair? [b]Clan Lore Basics:[/b] Tell us a little about your clan! What do they do, what kind of dragons live there, etc. [b]Willing to pay:[/b] How much money do you have to spend on your dragon? Are you open to trades? [/quote] [u][b]Post 3: Breeding Pairs[/b][/u] The Breeding pair section is a new section that allows people to showcase breeding pairs with lore, in order to sell their hatchlings. A few things to keep in mind: [LIST=1] [*]I am not responsible for maintaining pinglists. If you have a pinglist for your breeding pair, you should not submit it with the dragons: keep it in their profiles, or a hatchery if you have one.As much as I love working with this thread, I do not have time to maintain everybody's pinglists. [*]If you have a breeding pair in here, and you either change flights, or change the breed/genes of one of the dragons in your breeding pair, please tell me so that I can update it! [*]The pretty banner is coming later, since Possum, who did the graphics for the rest of our thread, has a bit of a waitlist. [/LIST] [quote=RP Breeding Pair] [b]Username and ID#:[/b] [b]Parent 1:[/b] [LIST] [*][b]Name[/b]: [*][b]Personality/Clan Role/Link to their bio:[/b] [*][b]Breed, Colors, and Genes:[/b] [/LIST] [b]Parent 2:[/b] [LIST] [*][b]Name[/b]: [*][b]Personality/Clan Role/Link to their bio:[/b] [*][b]Breed, Colors, and Genes:[/b] [/LIST] [b]Clan Background[/b]: A short summary of what you clan does, what kind of dragons live there, etc. [b]Hatchling Personality:[/b]What might the babies that come out of this pair be like? [b]Flight:[/b]What color eyes will the hatchlings have? Are you willing to send them off to nest in another flight? [b]Price[/b]:How much will you offer them for? [b]Hatchery/Sales thread Link:[/b] (Optional) [b]Other:[/b]Do you want hatchling letters? Not want them to be exalted? [/quote] [u][b]Post 4: Pinglist[/b][/u] If you would like to be pinged for whatever reason (when certain types of dragons are sought/sold/whatever), you can ask to be put on the pinglist, which will be regularly updated. [u][b]Post 5: Affiliates and Helpful Links[/b][/u] Many other FR users have created hubs, guides, or organizations for RP/Lore clans. Check out this post to see some similar threads to this one, where you can meet others with clan lore, and share/buy/sell your dragons! (Banners made by the lovely @Possum!)
10696bac6ea98c706e9e5fc836b08207.png

This thread is no longer active. The RP dragon trading hub has changed its format slightly and moved to a new home, over here.

Have you ever wanted to find a healer dragon to fit in your clan lore? Perhaps you have dragons with pre-written bios who you want to go to RP clans? Look no further!

Welcome to the RP Dragon Trading hub, where you can buy, sell and trade dragons with backstories and lore!

Rules:
  1. Be civil, and respectful (but hopefully that goes without saying?) :)
  2. If you are offering, or looking for a dragon, it would be a real help if you could use the forms!
  3. This is not a swap thread, where you send your dragon to the person above you. This is simply a hub, where you can easily buy and sell dragons with lore. If you're looking for a swap thread for dragons with bios, check out the Dragon Tales exchange thread here!
  4. All buying, selling and trading is to be worked out directly between the buyer and the seller. Don't send the dragons to me; I'm just the keeper of the thread.
  5. If your dragon has been sold, or you are no longer looking for a dragon, please either ping me in this thread, or make a note on your form!
  6. Do you want to just chat about lore? Share the headcanons you have about your lair? Head on over to the Storyteller's Circle!

To advertise your dragon in this forum, just use the forms below! I'll go through this thread regularly, so that if you want to buy/sell a dragon, you only need to read through the first couple posts instead of the whole thread to find what you're looking for.

Please note that I will eventually have each of these link to the respective posts.

Post 1: Dragons for Sale/trade
Dragon for Sale/Trade wrote:
Name:
Price: What are you willing to sell/trade this dragon for?
History:
Personality:
Possible Positions:Would you dragon make a great navigator? Warrior? Do they have a hankering for the culinary arts?
Where they'd like to go:Is your dragon looking for an Ice Clan? A clan with mostly young dragons? A peaceful clan?
Anything else:Does your dragon travel with a familiar? Do they not breed anymore? Can they be exalted?

Post 2: Seeking Dragons

Seeking Dragon wrote:
Username and ID #:
Clan Name:If you have one, and if different from above
Type of dragon wanted:A storyteller? A sentry? An old dragon? Where will they fit into your clan?
Genes, breeds and colors wanted:You can be as specific or as vague as you want here. Do you like smoke? Hate Snappers? Does your dragon have to be able to make pretty babies with another dragon in your lair?
Clan Lore Basics: Tell us a little about your clan! What do they do, what kind of dragons live there, etc.
Willing to pay: How much money do you have to spend on your dragon? Are you open to trades?

Post 3: Breeding Pairs

The Breeding pair section is a new section that allows people to showcase breeding pairs with lore, in order to sell their hatchlings. A few things to keep in mind:
  1. I am not responsible for maintaining pinglists. If you have a pinglist for your breeding pair, you should not submit it with the dragons: keep it in their profiles, or a hatchery if you have one.As much as I love working with this thread, I do not have time to maintain everybody's pinglists.
  2. If you have a breeding pair in here, and you either change flights, or change the breed/genes of one of the dragons in your breeding pair, please tell me so that I can update it!
  3. The pretty banner is coming later, since Possum, who did the graphics for the rest of our thread, has a bit of a waitlist.
RP Breeding Pair wrote:
Username and ID#:

Parent 1:
  • Name:
  • Personality/Clan Role/Link to their bio:
  • Breed, Colors, and Genes:

Parent 2:
  • Name:
  • Personality/Clan Role/Link to their bio:
  • Breed, Colors, and Genes:

Clan Background: A short summary of what you clan does, what kind of dragons live there, etc.
Hatchling Personality:What might the babies that come out of this pair be like?
Flight:What color eyes will the hatchlings have? Are you willing to send them off to nest in another flight?
Price:How much will you offer them for?
Hatchery/Sales thread Link: (Optional)
Other:Do you want hatchling letters? Not want them to be exalted?

Post 4: Pinglist

If you would like to be pinged for whatever reason (when certain types of dragons are sought/sold/whatever), you can ask to be put on the pinglist, which will be regularly updated.

Post 5: Affiliates and Helpful Links
Many other FR users have created hubs, guides, or organizations for RP/Lore clans. Check out this post to see some similar threads to this one, where you can meet others with clan lore, and share/buy/sell your dragons!

(Banners made by the lovely @Possum!)
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
[img]http://i.gyazo.com/5005f92d2c54ae4bfff0fa634f8001e3.png[/img] [center][size=5][b]LIST GOES FROM OLDEST TO NEWEST[/b][/size][/center] [quote name="SyiiTormey" date=2015-05-28 22:12:19] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4528533] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45286/4528533_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name[/b]: Flora [b]Price[/b]: 35-45kt, flexible [b]History[/b]: Born in a Nature clan, but raised in the Watery depths this girl became some of the foundations for the clan of the Maren Boneyards now standing strong today. She's grown older, and seeks a new life and purpose outside of the solitary clan. [b]Personality[/b]: She certainly has a personality alright, her fiery sharp tongue may get her some sour looks, but she doesn't have an issue putting younger dragons in their place! She takes pride in her looks and always assures to take care in grooming herself. Sometimes viewed as self-centered and vain, but she also takes care to assure her clanmates are groomed and spruced up as well. Possible Positions: She's gifted with crafting jewelry, and knows a tidbit about tailoring from some of her fellow clanmates. [b]Where they'd like to go[/b]: Any accepting clan, although she does have a soft spot for Nature. She also takes a liking to Fire as most Coatls do! Water isn't as much her gig, but should open arms meet her underwater once more she likely won't turn them away. [b]Anything else[/b]: I'd prefer if she wasn't exalted, she's 10 months old and my very first Coatl. One of my first starting dragons I'd like to see her go somewhere that'll give her the attention she craves. She has a fancy bio layout with nice details, and I welcome her new owner to add and make changes to it as her character grows! [/quote] [quote name="WaywardMind" date=2015-07-16 21:00:11] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14638193] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/146382/14638193_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name[/b]: Stille [b]Price[/b]: 20kt -negotiation welcome- [b]History[/b]: Born and raised in Lux Caeli, Stille has not made a sound from the time she hatched. From her silent nature came her name and has earned her much company in her home clan. Those who desire quiet, but still pleasant company come to her in her meticulously kept garden. [b]Personality[/b]: Mute and reserved, Stille tends to spend almost all of her time tending to the plants and flowers in her garden. She is very open to company and enjoys listening to others, especially when out foraging for new plants. Expanding her gardens and feeding her clan mates. [b]Possible Positions[/b]: Gardener and herbalist [b]Where they'd like to go[/b]: Definitely a peaceful clan. Maybe somewhere in the Sunbeam Ruins, Viridian Labyrinth, or the Windswept Plateau. [b]Anything else[/b]: Nope [/quote] [quote name="Shadeyrain" date=2015-08-09 20:17:39] [quote][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11430463] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/114305/11430463_350.png[/img] [/url] Name:[b]Pleione[/b](will give a renaming scroll if asked) [b]Price:[/b] 20kt [b]History:[/b]Pleione doesn't remember much of her birth clan, since the moment she hatched from her shell she was whisked off with her brother to live under a nature-magi's care. Her brother was born a good day before her, and tells her of a majestic tundra, who shimmers with magic and electrified circuits. That was her mother, and she sometimes longs to know her. Her brother speaks of their father with a little less appeal, almost grimacing at innocence he saw in their fae father. Despite being the same age, give or take a day, her older brother was much like a brother to her. He told her how beautiful she was despite her slowly calcifying fur, and inability to fly. [b]Personality:[/b]Pleione grew to find wonder in everything, unlike her brother. She can fill even the most grumpy dragon with joy. Armed with a grin and plenty of questions to boot, this tundra learned well from her magick teacher in the Light Flight. There was no question she was talented, always playing with the rules of magick and sorcery. But in the end, she found her talent in making magical talismans and charms. Ask for anything and she'll find a way to bring results. But her specialty lie in creating wish charms, or "dream catchers." Pleione was known for her words, "I can help make your dreams come true!" Just by filling a charm with your essences, she could amplify your wants or desires in a way that would help your accomplish them. These sorts of charms don't actually make your dreams come true, but they influence dragons and their environments just slightly enough to favor the dragons wishes or dreams. [b]Possible Positions:[/b] Creates magical talismans and charms. Anything Magical, possibly even a medicine dragon! [b]Where they'd like to go:[/b] Pleione, being a dragon whose fur has calcified so thoroughly that they are too heavy to fly, envies other dragons from the Wind flight. She needs to find a cure to her problem, and as begun to study many magicks. But being trapped in the Light Flight has not helped, and so she must travel to find a solution. Anything else:none[/quote] [/quote] [quote name="IanLeStraud" date=2015-08-10 13:22:45] @brilliantsky [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=121945&tab=dragon&did=15749597][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/157496/15749597_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Name:[/b] Zaair [b]Price:[/b] 25k, or equivalent [b]History:[/b] [quote]An artist at heart, Zaair snuck into the forge as a young hatchling (playing a game of find-me with his brothers) and has rarely been spotted outside of it since. The little male has found an idol in Auros, the clan's resident metalworker, and totters around his workspace trying to 'help'. More often than not he is just getting in the way, but Auros is a patient man. As he grew he became more helpful, and the young coatl male has started letting him use the scraps in his 'projects'. Zaair doesn't really know what he's doing, but playing with the fire is so [i]fun[/i], and Auros would never let him hurt himself. As of late his pieces have become more skillful, their shimmering curves reminiscent of ripples or waves. He could, perhaps, make a good living as an artist of sorts. But the Lazarus Clansmen have no need for artists.[/quote] [b]Personality:[/b] Zaair is a very laid-back guy. He spends most of his free time in the forge, getting under Auros' claws and generally making a mess of things. Hard-working, though, and he always helps clean up. This young ridgeback is quite friendly and outgoing, and seems to have little regard for personal space - this could be a hatchling thing, and he might grow out of it. Compared to his rather boisterous littermates, Zaair is quite soft-spoken. When he does deign to raise his voice, however, dragons listen - he has a quiet, commanding air about him. Perhaps, in time, he will fill a position of some importance. [b]Possible Positions:[/b] Metalworker, Blacksmith, Armorer, or just plain Artist - he'll do them all. Any place where he can work with metals, stones, and fire, he'll be happy. [b]Where they'd like to go: [/b] A clan with a need for pretty things, hopefully, but he'll settle for working as a forgemaster as long as he gets to make cool stuff. [b]Anything else:[/b] Comes with coded bio. [/quote] [quote name="IvoryMuffin" date=2015-08-20 19:08:13] @brilliantsky I have a few I would like to add to the thread, please. :) Thank you. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13612389] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136124/13612389_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Name:[/b] Jhenn [b]Price: [/b] 20k [b]History:[/b] She's always been a sort of drifter. She's never stayed in one place too long and spends her time looking for new adventures and treasures. [b]Personality:[/b] Though down to earth and a bit of a neat-freak, she's a bit of a neutral character. She doesn't stick to societal norms, but can if she must. Jhenn, naturally, prefers the company of other mirrors but doesn't hold a prejudice against different breeds. She has a bit of a nurturing streak, though has no real interest in a family of her own--she simply moves too much. [b]Possible Positions:[/b] Jhenn is a treasure hunter through and through. Coins and valuables are what motivates her day to day. She would be a brilliant scavenger and certainly knows where to dig up the best trinkets. No other dragon in your lair brave enough to venture into a tomb to rescue a lost (and expensive) artifact? Jhenn is your dragon. [b]Where they'd like to go:[/b] Location doesn't matter. Whatever clan picks her up would just need to be okay with some skeevy business practices. She won't go out of her way to con a dragon, but she certainly might hike up the price of a certain common trinket if someone happens to think it's very rare and valuable. [b]Anything else:[/b] Name can be changed, history can be changed, do whatever you want! These are more. . .guidelines, than rules. [/quote] [quote name="Zaviel" date=2015-08-24 01:05:08] Hi everyone, er I don't role play but I have a good opportunity for anyone who wants to write the saga of a family. Sorry if this s in unwanted or I am doing is wrong as I don't know how things go on this thread. Let me know if so and I will delete the post. This didn't seem to fit into any of the forms to I'll write it out. For Sale: (part) of a Dragon Family(7+ dragons related to each other) Colors: light blues and white/ice Genes: mostly irishimgem I am selling 4 generations of dragons that are all related by bloodlines and I thought that this would be perfect material for a story of messy family drama. I have 7-8 here for sale, but the family born in my lair is much bigger, most of them going off to other clans. Is anyone interested? I have them listed here. I might be willing to sell more than the 7 listed, please talk to me for details. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1555927 [/quote] [quote name="Pinkangel725" date=2015-08-26 11:31:34] I've got one dragon to add to the list, please. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15970444] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159705/15970444_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Name:[/b] Sean [b]Price:[/b] 80 gems [b]History:[/b] He is the son of the clan's librarian and healer. He's enjoyed staying in his birth clan, but he wants to venture out on his own and find a new home. [b]Personality:[/b] [quote]Sean is a very studious little Spiral, well versed in many areas despite his young age. He enjoys being in the Library with his nose stuck in a book. He takes great pride and care in making sure all books are organized and in good condition. He works with incredible speed, memorizing where each type of book goes and shelving them accordingly. He is normally quite shy and reserved unless asked about the books he tends or the library itself. If asked about the kinds of books he's interested in, he's likely to go on and on about all sorts of books, his passion for his work becoming very much evident.[/quote] [b]Possible Positions:[/b] Librarian or anything relating to books [b]Where they'd like to go:[/b] Any place with a library of some sort [b]Anything else:[/b] Comes with art drawn by myself. This is why the price is a tad high. [/quote] [quote name="Belegorn" date=2015-09-03 23:25:25] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13666941] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136670/13666941_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Ehtele (it means spring in Sindarin) Price: 80kt haggleable (on AH), or trade for another dragon with a long backstory. History: (?? I just stuck her bio in here, is this ok?) [center][size=7][font=Times New Roman][color=green]Ehtele[/color][/font][/size] [color=black][size=3]spring incarnate[/size][/color] [/center] [columns][item=Blooming Vine] [item=Fragrant Orchid] [item=Sweet Grass][nextcol] Ehtele was one of 4 siblings, and the only one who remains in Sornieth. Her Guardian sisters had long ago gone to serve the Gladekeeper, but [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=0&tab=dragon&did=13666940]Seth[/url] had exalted himself to the Stormcatcher, for some reason. Her parents, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=147113&tab=dragon&did=11679654]Uxelloh[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=147113&tab=dragon&did=12577321]Ophaerah[/url], pressured her to join the Gladekeeper's ranks too, but she refused, [i]'surly there was more in my future then eternal servitude'[/i] she though. So she ran away, and joined a rag-tag troupe of dragons looking for homes. After traveling with them for a year, the troupe encountered the clan of Yggdrasil's Branches, and there Ehtele met [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=163674&tab=dragon&did=13624689]Vakha[/url]. Ehtele was inspired by the gentle Skydancer, and begged Vakha to teach her the skills of a gardener. Vakha agreed, and slowly but surely, Ehtele learned. After a time, she could coax even the most recalcitrant plants to spring up from the soil. Ehtele was delighted, and the dragons began calling her 'Spring Incarnate', in honour of her growing ability. Time flowed on, and Ehtele grew fonder of the clan with every passing day. One day, she was tending to her Fragrant Orchids when a large Fae (large for a Fae, that is) approached her. He was originally from the Shifting Expanse, but had gotten lost while looking for replacement parts. Yggdrasil's Branches had welcomed the lost dragon with open arms, and he soon forgot about his previous mission. He introduced himself as Galadir, and begged her to show him how to properly grow plants. [/columns] [columns] Ehtele and Galadir grew closer, and even had a child together. But not long after Etadir was born, a change came over Galadir. He become restless, and spent long hours scrutinising the clouds each day. 2 days later, Ehtele awoke to find him gone. She wept bitterly, and cursed the day she met him. Had he, like so many other Lightning Flight dragons, merely 'borrowed' her love? Etadir asked where his daddy was, and with venom in her voice, Ehtele said he gone looking for greener pastures to farm. The next day, Etadir said that he 'wanted to go too'. He didn't say where, he just told her that he had a burning desire to go somewhere. Ehtele thought she recognised the symptoms of 'Fodder's Disease' from what Vakha had told her about it while they toiled away under the afternoon sun. Apparently, it caused dragons to experience an uncontrollable, dangerous, craving to serve their deity, and it didn't discriminate over age or anything else. Vakha also told her that it is incurable, and dragons who have been forced to stay in Sornieth went mad from longing. Wordlessly, Ehtele knelt to Etadir's level. "Do you really wish to leave?" "Yes ma, I [i]need[/i] too." Ehtele dashed the tears from her eyes, and passed Etadir a slip of parchment with the words that would exalt him to the Gladekeeper's dell. She told him to say these to himself, and he would find himself in the Gladekeeper's grove. He smiled, and dissolved into green light, streaming towards the Behemoth. She watched the light fade into the distance, and whispered "Goodbye." [nextcol] [item=green birdskull armband] [item=golden birdskull necklace] [item=brass steampunk tail bauble] [/columns] Personality: Withdrawn, shy, prefers to tend to plants rather then talk to others. Possible Positions: Gardener, healer/druid, poison crafter, basically anything that doesn't involve much contact with others and involves plants. Where they'd like to go: Preferably the Viridian labyrinth, but anywhere where she can grow some plants. Anything else: I'd really really like her not to be exalted, and she doesn't breed anymore (but you can change that if you want to, she's just wary of forming close bonds with others) She can travel with her apparel as it's used in her bio's coding, but it would cost a bit more. EDIT Forgot to ping and I think I may have done this wrong... Please tell me if I need to change it! [/quote] [quote name="burningchaos" date=2015-09-04 14:03:22] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16167316] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/161674/16167316_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name: [/b]Macha [b]Price:[/b] 65k [b]History: [/b][quote]Rescued from the brink of death, Macha knows she is destined for greatness. Though her magic is still weak she can feel it thrumming, restlessly, beneath her skin waiting for the day she can call it forth to wreak havoc and destruction. Constantly underestimated, when her magic fails her, she dives in close using her poison tipped claws to send her opponents to whatever deity they worship. She reveals in the blood that spatters her, letting it dry to stain the crystal that covers her body. Better then war paint it serves as a warning that she is not be dealt with lightly. Macha is looking for a clan, a leader, that will recognize what she can become, a Mate who will value her and treat her as an equal, and a Mentor who will train her and help her harness her magic.[/quote] [b]Personality: [/b]Delicate | Merciless | Underestimated [b]Possible Positions: [/b]She would like to be a mage [b]Where they'd like to go: [/b]Anywhere she will be valued and respected [b]Anything else:[/b] Easily edited bio, and can be exulted if your lore calls for it. [/quote] [quote name="Spooner" date=2015-09-07 04:05:21] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16451911] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/164520/16451911_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Unnamed [b]Price:[/b] 50kt or equivalent - he's not on the auction block, so this is a thoroughly naive 'safety payment', in exchange for his loyalty to your clan. (He thinks that 50kt's a lot of dough, shhh.) [b]History:[/b] (Warning for a non-gory mention of a dragon's death) [quote]His siblings didn't believe he was tough, so he showed 'em. Yeah, the clan's deputy came and whined about it afterwards, but as the son of the clan leader - the very strongest of the strong - it was his [i]right[/i] to be the biggest, the heaviest, the most muscled. And it was also his right to demonstrate his manliness - wrestling his two sisters until one was grabbed by a pitying buyer, and the other fell out of the nest, fell a long way for a small dragon, and- But, who cared about that? She wasn't as strong as he was, and she'd paid for it. Everyone had to respect him now, had to [i]like[/i] him, now he'd really displayed such might in the face of evil. Sure, the other dragons fought over who had to feed him next, and they wouldn't meet his gaze when he strutted through the Man-Cave. They wouldn't even put 'damaged' stock like him on the auction block, instead trying to keep his magnificent body contained within their clan. But, but - [i]actually[/i], he didn't care about them, only cared about what he thought, because he was the strongest, so his opinion mattered the most. And his opinion was simple: He showed her, and it worked. She wasn't telling him he was weak any more, was he? No, she wasn't. He's a teenager now, and nothing's gotten better with his mindset. He's the strongest, too strong and savage for the auction block, and he even has another she now - like a sister to him, much better than the original. She's always telling him how strong he is, how she needs him and how he needs her, encouraging him to sneak out of the clan with her for longer and longer. And with the right words (and a little bribery), he might just wind up on an adventure to another clan at her side. The idea of showing off his strength to as many dragons as possible is very tempting, as is the idea of being a True Man and accompanying this weak, frail, girl. But adventuring alone would require more strength, right-? Both options are certainly tempting... [/quote] [b]Personality:[/b] Loud and proud, this guy's a son of the clan's leader, and he knows it! He is very tough by Spiral standards, and his 'man-quest' is to become known for being super-strong. He can be extremely naive at times; most notably, he believes that anyone can do anything if they try hard enough, which of course isn't always the case. He has a very hot temper, and to make matters worse, seems to be lacking in a moral compass. In the heat of battle, he'd see nothing wrong with brutally maiming another dragon just to prove his strength. He doesn't seem to have much of a direction - he wants to become stronger, but doesn't know how to. His travelling partner (see below) has encouraged him to come on a journey to help train, and since she always seems to wind up in social trouble, he acts as her bodyguard. [b]Possible Positions:[/b] Fighter, bodyguard, bouncer, professional intimidator, mercenary, exalter, manual worker - basically, anything that requires a physically strong and/or aggressive dragon. He can definitely think for himself, or at least can be very crafty in his tactics, but he should [i]not[/i] be put into low-energy jobs (librarian, secretary, treasurer, ect), unless you would like your office/library/whatever to be torn apart with his next hissy fit. [b]Where they'd like to go:[/b] A strong clan! Please note that if you don't want him to become a savage brawler-type, he will need a patient dragon by his side at all times, who can talk him into maybe [i]not[/i] shredding That Guy Who Just Called Me Whack. [b]Anything else:[/b] Can be bought as a pair with the below Spiral for 90kt. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16276496] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/162765/16276496_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Unnamed [b]Price:[/b] 50kt or equivalent. Again, not on the auction block, and is asking for such a 'safety payment' only because her partner demands it. [b]History:[/b] [quote] It's not fun, being born of low status, to parents disliked. It's not fun, repeatedly failing to sell on the auction block, despite your hawker screeching until he goes hoarse. It's not [i]fun[/i], knowing what will happen if you don't sell. You know what is fun? Exploring every nook and cranny of your new home, knowing all the regular dragons by name, and all their secrets too. Listening to them chatter, whether they like it or not - it's not like they'd know you're remembering their every move. This is how she spent her three days on the auction block, until the spruiker got bored and took her back to the clan's den. Naturally, she was soon discovered to be a goldmine of information on all those dragons she'd been listening to, however useless those yammered facts might have seemed at the time she heard them, and so she spent several days in the lap of the clan's leader, whispering to him everything she knew. But that wasn't fun, either. Staying in such a luxurious den, her every whim catered for - [i]that [/i]wasn't what she wanted, and she pulled at Manly McBro's heartstrings until he agreed to let her travel about, learning even more during the day before coming home late at night. She wasn't meant to take anyone with her, of course, but she did encourage the Ridgeback's son to follow of his own free will, and he soon followed her further and further out of the clan's territory. And to this day, that behaviour continues, despite the old man's warnings. She's not the most confident of dragons, but - well, with him by her side, she feels safer, free to poke and prod other dragons for any information she wants, as rudely as she likes. She feels like they could go off to see other clans together, uncover their secrets for fun, and be perfectly safe doing so - a kind of mystery team, just minus the whole capturing evil dragons bit. As vicious as her companion would like to be, she does at least know that Killing Is Wrong, very wrong. ...Or maybe she just knows that with a known death on her claws comes a reputation bloodied, something so very ruined, something she and her new partner would never be able to recover from. [/quote] [b]Personality:[/b] Was born to the clan's cowardly seer and his temper-tantrum-prone mate; in other words, two of the least accepted dragons in the clan, and as such has a very low opinion of herself. She feels that she is socially the lowest of the low, and has to work very hard to find her way up in life. It doesn't help that she does not have good manners, having been raised with a very male-centric, noisy clan where to ask for anything, you have to yell and cuss. Overall, this makes her embarrassed to talk to dragons she considers 'dignified', and she carries herself badly around them, with lots of stammering and a very low body position. However, she has an excellent memory, a deep thirst for knowledge, and an extensive knowledge of random trivia! Curious to the point of being quite rude and nosy at times, you'll find that there are very few clans she doesn't know [i]something[/i] about. Can talk her partner into doing (or not doing) just about anything. They were raised in the same clan, after all! [b]Possible Positions:[/b] Spy's the obvious one, as are quiz master and riddle-maker. However, she could make a pretty decent counselor or adviser - as she worries a lot about what others may think of her, she has become very attuned to dragons' intentions. [b]Where they'd like to go:[/b] A clan that won't think too much of her awkward mannerisms, or will otherwise teach her how to act like a proper lady. [b]Anything else:[/b] Can be bought as a pair with the above Spiral for 90kt. [/quote] [quote name="Spooner" date=2015-09-07 22:10:16] Note that these ones do not have full–on stories in their history section; I wanted to try something a little different. The History section for these just lists what each dragon has done in the past, what they would like to do when they leave the clan, and so on. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16420062] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/164201/16420062_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Unnamed [b]Price:[/b] 60kt or equivalent (regular 50kt + 10kt for his ‘hire fee’) [b]History:[/b] [quote]This Coatl has been training animals ever since he hatched, when he bit his father’s pet Hainu until the mewling and whining about food stopped. It’s not like he has a special affinity for them, more that he can see that training, breeding, showing, and racing familiars can make a lot of money. Overbearing and dominant, his very loud and brash personality means that most animals are either too scared not to comply, or they’re punished – starved, isolated, yelled into next week – until they also learn that fearing this dragon brings rewards. Of course, such a talented animal trainer should not be sold on some grubby auction block, and by yelling at his brother until the latter’s will broke, this Coatl has now set up a small stall. Here, he showcases the perfect familiars he has bred and the trophies he has won, and offers his services in animal wrangling. His brother is absolutely useless – after one of the Hainu tore up a wing, he’s decided that he hates familiars, almost as much as he lacks skill in talking and not stammering. However, the animal trainer’s clan will not allow such a young dragon to try and start a business on his own, and so for now, his brother must be put up with. He looks forwards to getting out of the marketplace as soon as possible. A lucrative business awaits, surely… [/quote] [b]Personality:[/b] Mean–spirited, and very competitive. He’s a trainer and breeder of familiars in general, but in particular works with Zeeba, which he enters into races, and Hainu, which he breeds to show standards. In a familiar–related competition, he will do anything to either win, cut his costs, or both. He’s a harsh master, too; he won’t strike his precious breeding stock, because that would hurt his chances of winning the next race, but he does yell and punish disobedient or imperfect familiars with time–outs, starvations, and the suchlike. Unsurprisingly, he doesn’t work very well with other dominant dragons. He dislikes being ordered around, and is only offering his familiar–training services to other clans because he needs a place to launch his training service from. [b]Possible Positions:[/b] Anything to do with familiars. Training of any variety, bonding, capturing, breeding to show standard, racing, and so on. He is also very familiar with the complicated world of competition paperwork and judging, and could make a good clerk, contest organizer, or judge, just so long as he isn’t allowed to comment on other dragons. He can be very scathing, and a partnership with another very dominant dragon would not be recommended. [b]Where they'd like to go:[/b] A clan that will provide him with food, a bed, and either familiars or a place where he can hunt and capture them. Honestly, he expects very little of his new home. [b]Anything else:[/b] I would appreciate it if he could be returned instead of exalted, as I could then add some kind of spiel to this on how he’s worked with your clan, before travelling onwards. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11110825] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/111109/11110825_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Rabbia [b]Price:[/b] 50kt [b]Personality/History:[/b] This mysterious traveler has been to a great many lairs. No–one’s sure what he wants, what he’s doing in whatever clan he’s ended up in, or even who is related to him (a cause of many a disappointed clan leader in the past). What is for sure is that he’s an excellent metalworker. There are very few Spirals that can channel their energy into something so controlled and repetitive, but Rabbia is one of the finest swordmakers there is. His blades are perfectly balanced for the dragon they are intended for, and he can even work some enchantments into his weapons. Of course, such a service should not come cheap, and the Spiral has been offered princely sums for his work in the past. But he rarely indulges himself, as he knows that such a donation could be better spent on a growing clan, helping to keep it alive during a cold, harsh winter. It’s an odd sort of contradiction, really – Rabbia makes things that kill and maim, but despite the secrecy and mystery surrounding him, he is as caring as he is diligent, especially when it comes to hatchlings. By going from clan to clan, this dragon makes barely enough money to fund more metalworking supplies, and additionally holds permits to enter the lands of many clans. Unfortunately, his lucky streak recently ran out – on returning to his birth clan, he found himself captured by a certain greedy treasurer, who chained him, gagged him, and then put him up for sale, promising his undying loyalty to whatever clan bought him. This was of course a terrible thing, and though Rabbia went quietly, reasoning that he might be able to go to a place he has never seen before, with an entirely different culture and weapon–crafting techniques, he resents the clan for the decision. It's almost enough resentment to make him want to stay with whatever clan buys him, out of pure spite for his birth clan's members. They thought he'd wander off after they'd made a quick buck out of him, huh? Well, they might just have another think coming. [b]Possible Positions:[/b] Very skilled in metalworking, and would make a very good armourer, swordmaker, and so on. Could also be used as a nestdragon or hatchling minder. [b]Where they'd like to go:[/b] A clan that will grant him some freedom to visit other clans and learn from them, or alternatively a clan that loves to innovate and will give him lots of ideas to work on. [b]Anything else:[/b] Nope. [/quote] [quote name="Rhamnus" date=2015-09-08 00:35:31] looking to sell or trade these two! pm me please if youre interested! or just send a crossroads, i dont mind :) [quote] [quote][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6125716] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/61258/6125716_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Seraphine [b]Price:[/b] maybe in the 30-40k range, but i'll accept almost any offer [b]History:[/b] A blessed fire witch, lovely priestess to the Flamecaller. Her blood is hot lava & her gembond is ever-burning coal. Left the Ashfall Waste to set up a metalwork shop, ended up staying at my clan as the fire ambassador. it's time for her to move on. [b]Personality:[/b] Joyful, levelheaded, loving, gentle but firm, clever, stubborn, pious [b]Possible Positions:[/b] She's an excellent metalworker!! she can make anything from jewelery to swords to cutlery to doorknobs, if its made of metal she's an expert at it. She works the metal with her bare paws, using her body heat & molten blood to melt and shape it. She loves metalwork so much. She'd also be a great witch, she's good at using fire magic. [b]Where they'd like to go:[/b] Anywhere. she's quite gotten used to the sunbeam ruins, but she might not mind returning home to the ashfall waste. [b]Anything else:[/b] she recently had her first birthday! i would prefer she wasn't exalted as she used to be one of my "permanent" character dragons and she holds a special place in my heart. She's got some art & a gijinka drawn by me last year haha. She comes with her burlap hood. [/quote] [quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12268268] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122683/12268268_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Moselle [b]Price:[/b] ANYTHING over 10k haha [b]History:[/b] She's a writer of trashy romance novels, the sappier the better. she's really good, but other dragons feel the stuff she writes is a waste of her talent. she's extremely passionate about her work, and secretly dreams that a handsome dragon will someday sweep her off her feet like in all the books she's read. [b]Personality:[/b] daydreamer, passionate, excitable, self-centered, romantic, hard worker [b]Possible Positions:[/b] i'd say any position that involves writing; maybe a journalist or historian? [b]Where they'd like to go:[/b] anywhere, but preferably a clan full of beautiful single dragons [b]Anything else:[/b] please take her away from me. she's a gen2 on her mom's side if that matters to anyone [/quote] [/quote] [/quote] [quote name="ForeverFallyn" date=2015-09-08 14:35:19] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16380222] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/163803/16380222_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][size=7][font=Century Gothic][color=orange]SOLEIL[/color][/font][/size] [size=3][color=gold]Determined, Daring, Hopeful.[/color][/size] ----- [/center] [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/72.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/583.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/399.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/486.png[/img][nextcol] Born from a nest of three hatchlings, Soleil came into the world with wide open eyes, full of curiosity. Of her siblings she was always the one to fly the highest, try and hardest, and ask the most questions. Her childhood was happy and carefree, but that was soon to change. One morning, while helping her mother gather insects to feed the clan, she noticed a sadness in Firerose's eyes. When asked what was the matter, the Skydancer wiped away a tear and whispered; “Oh my little sunspark, if only we could have more time together.” It was then that Soliel discovered her father's curse, no child of his could ever stay with the clan, instead they must leave to serve the Stormcatcher as soon as they reached maturity. Any that did not would have a terrible calamity befall them. Both of Soliel's siblings accepted their fate, declaring that there was no greater honour than the serve. But as she watched them disappear, Soliel found that she simply did not feel that way. There was so much to see in the world, so much to experience. She would not allow fear to dictate her life. Kissing her parents goodbye, she set off alone, seeking her own path. [i]Let the curse come upon me,[/i] she thought, [i]I will be ready for it.[/i][/columns] [right][sup][font=Century Gothic][size=4][i][color=orange]I decide my fate.[/i][/sup][/size][/font][/color][/right] [b]Price: 30k Treasure would be lovely, but I'm willing to haggle. :)[/b] [/quote] [quote name="Murasaki" date=2015-09-10 10:43:29] [center][size=7][font=Century Gothic][color=Plum]'ORCHID'[/color][/font][/size] [size=3][color=Royalblue]•{ The Intelligent || Lawful Evil }•[/color][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16635475] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166355/16635475_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [indent][b]Name:[/b] Orchid [b]Price:[/b] Free to lore clans [b]History:[/b] Orchid is the eldest daughter of one of Peony's clutches, a clan leader in the midst of a civil war. She was born in a time of strife for her birth clan, having to survive assassination attempts from her mother's opposition, and was forced to learn to fend for herself quite early on in life. The clutch was sent away to other clans for their own safety in the hope that they can all grow up in peace. Orchid is naturally very beautiful. Her feathers are soft and even, her bone structure strong and her features sleek and shiny. Being the eldest, she is also physically strongest in terms of health and stamina, with others of her clutch unable to keep up with her. She set off on her own as soon as she was old enough, as she recognised there would be no safe future secure for her in her home clan. [b]Personality:[/b] Orchid is a sly and cunning Coatl. She is very much aware of her own beauty and has chosen to use it to manipulate others, choosing this as her main method for making her way in the world. She is also a skilled tactician, her mind razor sharp and her wit fast enough to match her silver tongue. Until she can find a clan to put her talents to good use, she is confident in her ability to survive; her way across the continent is marked with a trail of dragons owing her various favours and just as many heartbroken admirers. [b]Possible Positions:[/b] A tactical or leadership role would suit her well. She is rather power-hungry. [b]Where they'd like to go:[/b] Once again, anywhere but Pacifist clans. Her skills give her an advantage in battle, so she would have little use there. [b]Anything else:[/b] -[/indent] [center][size=7][font=Century Gothic][color=Plum]'DAHLIA'[/color][/font][/size] [size=3][color=darkorchid]•{ The Thoughtful || Neutral Good }•[/color][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16635476] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166355/16635476_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [indent][b]Name:[/b] Dahlia [b]Price:[/b] Free to lore clans [b]History:[/b] Dahlia is one of the middle daughters of one of Peony's clutches, a clan leader in the midst of a civil war. She was born in a time of strife for her birth clan, having to survive assassination attempts from her mother's opposition, and was forced to learn to fend for herself quite early on in life. The clutch was sent away to other clans for their own safety in the hope that they can all grow up in peace. Dahlia resembles her parents very much. With her lavender, crystalline scales and bright, creamy underbelly, it was very painful for her mother to let her go - and she was definitely the family's spoilt favourite. The last thing her mother told her, still a baby but ready to strike out on her own, was 'to treasure every living thing' - a line she has has decided to live by to honour their family's legacy. [b]Personality:[/b] Happy travelling with others or in her own company, Dahlia adores life of every kind. Up until now, she made her money selling various flower ornaments, from leis and pressed cards to beautiful big bouquets. She has the locations of the best places for flowers carved into her mind. Her good memory also allows her to get a steady stock of rarer herbs, which she profits off tremendously. She hopes that when she finds a clan to settle down in, they will let her work with herbs and arrange flowers as she has always done. [b]Possible Positions:[/b] She has a broad field of skills, but would like very much to work with either flowers, herbs or plants most of all. She could also serve as a merchant or guide so long as she could incorporate the local flora into her job. [b]Where they'd like to go:[/b] She would most like to go to a clan in Nature, Arcane, Shadow, Wind or Light, though would be reasonably happy in any others EXCEPT Plague and Fire, which have barely any plants whatsoever. [b]Anything else:[/b] -[/indent] [center][size=7][font=Century Gothic][color=Plum]'WISTERIA'[/color][/font][/size] [size=3][color=slategrey]•{ The Studious || Lawful Neutral }•[/color][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16635477] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166355/16635477_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [indent][b]Name:[/b] Wisteria [b]Price:[/b] Free to lore clans [b]History:[/b] Wisteria is one of the middle daughters of one of Peony's clutches, a clan leader in the midst of a civil war. She was born in a time of strife for her birth clan, having to survive assassination attempts from her mother's opposition, and was forced to learn to fend for herself quite early on in life. The clutch was sent away to other clans for their own safety in the hope that they can all grow up in peace. Wisteria is the only member of her clutch born with muted colours. After being forcefully pushed from the clan, Wisteria decided to stay around the area for a little while, unlike her brothers and sisters. Using her arcane heritage and desaturated plumage as a cover, she often crept back into the Observatory at the dead of night to continue to fill her mind with the knowledge of the Arcane - though she was still careful to avoid the floors her birth clan occupied. After she had learned enough magic theory to draw basic offensive and protective runes, she then finally decided to leave. [b]Personality:[/b] Ironically, for someone who learned her trade by breaking into a building repeatedly, Wisteria is obsessive about following physical and social rules alike. A master of etiquette as well as rune-drawing, she can be a bit aloof at times and will seem cold to those who do not know her well. Despite her haughty exterior, she hopes with all her heart to find a place she can safely call home once again. [b]Possible Positions:[/b] Anything to do with academia, teaching/studying, and/or putting to use her skill in runic magic. At a stretch she also would probably make a good thief. [b]Where they'd like to go:[/b] No preference, but wants access to books - so make sure your clan has some! [b]Anything else:[/b] If you take her I will throw in a free pair of gold glasses. She takes a pair of reading glasses everywhere! Feel free to give her different ones though, if your clan feels like treating her to a different pair.[/indent] [center][size=7][font=Century Gothic][color=Plum]'CORNFLOWER'[/color][/font][/size] [size=3][color=mediumslateblue]•{ The Vigilante || Chaotic Good }•[/color][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16635478] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166355/16635478_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [indent][b]Name:[/b] Cornflower [b]Price:[/b] Free to lore clans [b]History:[/b] Cornflower is the youngest child of one of Peony's clutches, a clan leader in the midst of a civil war. She was born in a time of strife for her birth clan, having to survive assassination attempts from her mother's opposition, and was forced to learn to fend for herself quite early on in life. The clutch was sent away to other clans for their own safety in the hope that they can all grow up in peace. Cornflower was born a physical runt. He suffered from ill health following his birth, and only pulled through thanks to the attentiveness of the clan healer. When the clutch was broken up and forced to leave, his three sisters took an each-to-their-own attitude and he was left alone, spending many nights near-starvation in the wilderness bordering the Scarred Wasteland. Oddly enough, spending time there was what ultimately saved what might have been his unfortunate fate - he often contracted small diseases from the contaminated area, but thanks to his proximity to his home element flourishing in the Starwood Strand, he naturally eventually healed from all the coughs and colds the breezes brought. Eventually, he deemed it safe enough to cross the Wasteland and start looking for a clan to house him. [b]Personality:[/b] Due to his hard start in life, Cornflower can be a little obsessive about the care of others, and whilst this is a good trait most of the time, he can be highly annoying when he tries to do everyone's job - finding food, looking after hatchlings, etcetera. He also has a bad habit of cultivating a 'vigilante justice' style mentality, accusing others over the smallest of mistakes and punishing them on his own, for he knows no other method of comeuppance due to his solitary travels. It is hoped he will eventually settle down and get used to the safety of regular life, though for now he remains a restless and loud individual. [b]Possible Positions:[/b] Anything to do with care or law. Would probably make a good caretaker, teacher, councillor or scavenger, just to scratch the surface. [b]Where they'd like to go:[/b] Anywhere SO LONG AS IT IS A LAWFUL/GOOD CLAN. He will not work with evildoers! [b]Anything else:[/b] He likes hero stories.[/indent] [/quote]
5005f92d2c54ae4bfff0fa634f8001e3.png

LIST GOES FROM OLDEST TO NEWEST

SyiiTormey wrote on 2015-05-28:

4528533_350.png

Name: Flora

Price: 35-45kt, flexible

History: Born in a Nature clan, but raised in the Watery depths this girl became some of the foundations for the clan of the Maren Boneyards now standing strong today. She's grown older, and seeks a new life and purpose outside of the solitary clan.

Personality: She certainly has a personality alright, her fiery sharp tongue may get her some sour looks, but she doesn't have an issue putting younger dragons in their place! She takes pride in her looks and always assures to take care in grooming herself. Sometimes viewed as self-centered and vain, but she also takes care to assure her clanmates are groomed and spruced up as well.
Possible Positions: She's gifted with crafting jewelry, and knows a tidbit about tailoring from some of her fellow clanmates.

Where they'd like to go: Any accepting clan, although she does have a soft spot for Nature. She also takes a liking to Fire as most Coatls do! Water isn't as much her gig, but should open arms meet her underwater once more she likely won't turn them away.

Anything else: I'd prefer if she wasn't exalted, she's 10 months old and my very first Coatl. One of my first starting dragons I'd like to see her go somewhere that'll give her the attention she craves. She has a fancy bio layout with nice details, and I welcome her new owner to add and make changes to it as her character grows!

WaywardMind wrote on 2015-07-16:

14638193_350.png

Name: Stille

Price: 20kt -negotiation welcome-

History: Born and raised in Lux Caeli, Stille has not made a sound from the time she hatched. From her silent nature came her name and has earned her much company in her home clan. Those who desire quiet, but still pleasant company come to her in her meticulously kept garden.

Personality: Mute and reserved, Stille tends to spend almost all of her time tending to the plants and flowers in her garden. She is very open to company and enjoys listening to others, especially when out foraging for new plants. Expanding her gardens and feeding her clan mates.

Possible Positions: Gardener and herbalist

Where they'd like to go: Definitely a peaceful clan. Maybe somewhere in the Sunbeam Ruins, Viridian Labyrinth, or the Windswept Plateau.

Anything else: Nope

Shadeyrain wrote on 2015-08-09:

Quote:

11430463_350.png

Name:Pleione(will give a renaming scroll if asked)

Price: 20kt

History:Pleione doesn't remember much of her birth clan, since the moment she hatched from her shell she was whisked off with her brother to live under a nature-magi's care. Her brother was born a good day before her, and tells her of a majestic tundra, who shimmers with magic and electrified circuits. That was her mother, and she sometimes longs to know her. Her brother speaks of their father with a little less appeal, almost grimacing at innocence he saw in their fae father. Despite being the same age, give or take a day, her older brother was much like a brother to her. He told her how beautiful she was despite her slowly calcifying fur, and inability to fly.

Personality:Pleione grew to find wonder in everything, unlike her brother. She can fill even the most grumpy dragon with joy. Armed with a grin and plenty of questions to boot, this tundra learned well from her magick teacher in the Light Flight. There was no question she was talented, always playing with the rules of magick and sorcery. But in the end, she found her talent in making magical talismans and charms. Ask for anything and she'll find a way to bring results. But her specialty lie in creating wish charms, or "dream catchers." Pleione was known for her words, "I can help make your dreams come true!" Just by filling a charm with your essences, she could amplify your wants or desires in a way that would help your accomplish them. These sorts of charms don't actually make your dreams come true, but they influence dragons and their environments just slightly enough to favor the dragons wishes or dreams.

Possible Positions: Creates magical talismans and charms. Anything Magical, possibly even a medicine dragon!

Where they'd like to go: Pleione, being a dragon whose fur has calcified so thoroughly that they are too heavy to fly, envies other dragons from the Wind flight. She needs to find a cure to her problem, and as begun to study many magicks. But being trapped in the Light Flight has not helped, and so she must travel to find a solution.

Anything else:none

IanLeStraud wrote on 2015-08-10:
@brilliantsky

15749597_350.png
Name: Zaair

Price: 25k, or equivalent

History:
Quote:
An artist at heart, Zaair snuck into the forge as a young hatchling (playing a game of find-me with his brothers) and has rarely been spotted outside of it since. The little male has found an idol in Auros, the clan's resident metalworker, and totters around his workspace trying to 'help'. More often than not he is just getting in the way, but Auros is a patient man.

As he grew he became more helpful, and the young coatl male has started letting him use the scraps in his 'projects'. Zaair doesn't really know what he's doing, but playing with the fire is so fun, and Auros would never let him hurt himself.

As of late his pieces have become more skillful, their shimmering curves reminiscent of ripples or waves. He could, perhaps, make a good living as an artist of sorts.

But the Lazarus Clansmen have no need for artists.

Personality: Zaair is a very laid-back guy. He spends most of his free time in the forge, getting under Auros' claws and generally making a mess of things. Hard-working, though, and he always helps clean up. This young ridgeback is quite friendly and outgoing, and seems to have little regard for personal space - this could be a hatchling thing, and he might grow out of it.

Compared to his rather boisterous littermates, Zaair is quite soft-spoken. When he does deign to raise his voice, however, dragons listen - he has a quiet, commanding air about him. Perhaps, in time, he will fill a position of some importance.

Possible Positions: Metalworker, Blacksmith, Armorer, or just plain Artist - he'll do them all. Any place where he can work with metals, stones, and fire, he'll be happy.

Where they'd like to go: A clan with a need for pretty things, hopefully, but he'll settle for working as a forgemaster as long as he gets to make cool stuff.

Anything else: Comes with coded bio.

IvoryMuffin wrote on 2015-08-20:
@brilliantsky
I have a few I would like to add to the thread, please. :) Thank you.
Name:
Jhenn

Price:

History:
She's always been a sort of drifter. She's never stayed in one place too long and spends her time looking for new adventures and treasures.

Personality:
Though down to earth and a bit of a neat-freak, she's a bit of a neutral character. She doesn't stick to societal norms, but can if she must. Jhenn, naturally, prefers the company of other mirrors but doesn't hold a prejudice against different breeds. She has a bit of a nurturing streak, though has no real interest in a family of her own--she simply moves too much.

Possible Positions:
Jhenn is a treasure hunter through and through. Coins and valuables are what motivates her day to day. She would be a brilliant scavenger and certainly knows where to dig up the best trinkets. No other dragon in your lair brave enough to venture into a tomb to rescue a lost (and expensive) artifact? Jhenn is your dragon.

Where they'd like to go:
Location doesn't matter. Whatever clan picks her up would just need to be okay with some skeevy business practices. She won't go out of her way to con a dragon, but she certainly might hike up the price of a certain common trinket if someone happens to think it's very rare and valuable.

Anything else:
Name can be changed, history can be changed, do whatever you want! These are more. . .guidelines, than rules.

Zaviel wrote on 2015-08-24:
Hi everyone, er I don't role play but I have a good opportunity for anyone who wants to write the saga of a family. Sorry if this s in unwanted or I am doing is wrong as I don't know how things go on this thread. Let me know if so and I will delete the post. This didn't seem to fit into any of the forms to I'll write it out.

For Sale: (part) of a Dragon Family(7+ dragons related to each other)
Colors: light blues and white/ice
Genes: mostly irishimgem

I am selling 4 generations of dragons that are all related by bloodlines and I thought that this would be perfect material for a story of messy family drama. I have 7-8 here for sale, but the family born in my lair is much bigger, most of them going off to other clans. Is anyone interested?

I have them listed here. I might be willing to sell more than the 7 listed, please talk to me for details.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1555927

Pinkangel725 wrote on 2015-08-26:

I've got one dragon to add to the list, please.
Name: Sean

Price: 80 gems

History: He is the son of the clan's librarian and healer. He's enjoyed staying in his birth clan, but he wants to venture out on his own and find a new home.

Personality:
Quote:
Sean is a very studious little Spiral, well versed in many areas despite his young age. He enjoys being in the Library with his nose stuck in a book. He takes great pride and care in making sure all books are organized and in good condition. He works with incredible speed, memorizing where each type of book goes and shelving them accordingly. He is normally quite shy and reserved unless asked about the books he tends or the library itself. If asked about the kinds of books he's interested in, he's likely to go on and on about all sorts of books, his passion for his work becoming very much evident.

Possible Positions: Librarian or anything relating to books

Where they'd like to go: Any place with a library of some sort

Anything else: Comes with art drawn by myself. This is why the price is a tad high.

Belegorn wrote on 2015-09-03:

13666941_350.png

Name: Ehtele (it means spring in Sindarin)
Price: 80kt haggleable (on AH), or trade for another dragon with a long backstory.
History: (?? I just stuck her bio in here, is this ok?)
Ehtele
spring incarnate
Blooming Vine
Fragrant Orchid
Sweet Grass

Ehtele was one of 4 siblings, and the only one who remains in Sornieth. Her Guardian sisters had long ago gone to serve the Gladekeeper, but Seth had exalted himself to the Stormcatcher, for some reason. Her parents, Uxelloh and Ophaerah, pressured her to join the Gladekeeper's ranks too, but she refused, 'surly there was more in my future then eternal servitude' she though. So she ran away, and joined a rag-tag troupe of dragons looking for homes. After traveling with them for a year, the troupe encountered the clan of Yggdrasil's Branches, and there Ehtele met
Vakha.

Ehtele was inspired by the gentle Skydancer, and begged Vakha to teach her the skills of a gardener. Vakha agreed, and slowly but surely, Ehtele learned. After a time, she could coax even the most recalcitrant plants to spring up from the soil. Ehtele was delighted, and the dragons began calling her 'Spring Incarnate', in honour of her growing ability.

Time flowed on, and Ehtele grew fonder of the clan with every passing day. One day, she was tending to her Fragrant Orchids when a large Fae (large for a Fae, that is) approached her. He was originally from the Shifting Expanse, but had gotten lost while looking for replacement parts. Yggdrasil's Branches had welcomed the lost dragon with open arms, and he soon forgot about his previous mission. He introduced himself as Galadir, and begged her to show him how to properly grow plants.
Ehtele and Galadir grew closer, and even had a child together. But not long after Etadir was born, a change came over Galadir. He become restless, and spent long hours scrutinising the clouds each day. 2 days later, Ehtele awoke to find him gone. She wept bitterly, and cursed the day she met him. Had he, like so many other Lightning Flight dragons, merely 'borrowed' her love? Etadir asked where his daddy was, and with venom in her voice, Ehtele said he gone looking for greener pastures to farm.

The next day, Etadir said that he 'wanted to go too'. He didn't say where, he just told her that he had a burning desire to go somewhere. Ehtele thought she recognised the symptoms of 'Fodder's Disease' from what Vakha had told her about it while they toiled away under the afternoon sun. Apparently, it caused dragons to experience an uncontrollable, dangerous, craving to serve their deity, and it didn't discriminate over age or anything else. Vakha also told her that it is incurable, and dragons who have been forced to stay in Sornieth went mad from longing.

Wordlessly, Ehtele knelt to Etadir's level.
"Do you really wish to leave?"
"Yes ma, I need too."
Ehtele dashed the tears from her eyes, and passed Etadir a slip of parchment with the words that would exalt him to the Gladekeeper's dell. She told him to say these to himself, and he would find himself in the Gladekeeper's grove. He smiled, and dissolved into green light, streaming towards the Behemoth.

She watched the light fade into the distance, and whispered
"Goodbye."
Green Birdskull Armband
Golden Birdskull Necklace
Brass Steampunk Tail Bauble

Personality: Withdrawn, shy, prefers to tend to plants rather then talk to others.
Possible Positions: Gardener, healer/druid, poison crafter, basically anything that doesn't involve much contact with others and involves plants.
Where they'd like to go: Preferably the Viridian labyrinth, but anywhere where she can grow some plants.
Anything else: I'd really really like her not to be exalted, and she doesn't breed anymore (but you can change that if you want to, she's just wary of forming close bonds with others) She can travel with her apparel as it's used in her bio's coding, but it would cost a bit more.

EDIT Forgot to ping and I think I may have done this wrong... Please tell me if I need to change it!

burningchaos wrote on 2015-09-04:

16167316_350.png

Name: Macha
Price: 65k
History:
Quote:
Rescued from the brink of death, Macha knows she is destined for greatness. Though her magic is still weak she can feel it thrumming, restlessly, beneath her skin waiting for the day she can call it forth to wreak havoc and destruction.

Constantly underestimated, when her magic fails her, she dives in close using her poison tipped claws to send her opponents to whatever deity they worship. She reveals in the blood that spatters her, letting it dry to stain the crystal that covers her body. Better then war paint it serves as a warning that she is not be dealt with lightly.

Macha is looking for a clan, a leader, that will recognize what she can become, a Mate who will value her and treat her as an equal, and a Mentor who will train her and help her harness her magic.
Personality: Delicate | Merciless | Underestimated
Possible Positions: She would like to be a mage
Where they'd like to go: Anywhere she will be valued and respected
Anything else: Easily edited bio, and can be exulted if your lore calls for it.

Spooner wrote on 2015-09-07:

16451911_350.png

Name: Unnamed

Price: 50kt or equivalent - he's not on the auction block, so this is a thoroughly naive 'safety payment', in exchange for his loyalty to your clan. (He thinks that 50kt's a lot of dough, shhh.)

History:

(Warning for a non-gory mention of a dragon's death)
Quote:
His siblings didn't believe he was tough, so he showed 'em.

Yeah, the clan's deputy came and whined about it afterwards, but as the son of the clan leader - the very strongest of the strong - it was his right to be the biggest, the heaviest, the most muscled. And it was also his right to demonstrate his manliness - wrestling his two sisters until one was grabbed by a pitying buyer, and the other fell out of the nest, fell a long way for a small dragon, and-

But, who cared about that? She wasn't as strong as he was, and she'd paid for it. Everyone had to respect him now, had to like him, now he'd really displayed such might in the face of evil.

Sure, the other dragons fought over who had to feed him next, and they wouldn't meet his gaze when he strutted through the Man-Cave. They wouldn't even put 'damaged' stock like him on the auction block, instead trying to keep his magnificent body contained within their clan. But, but - actually, he didn't care about them, only cared about what he thought, because he was the strongest, so his opinion mattered the most. And his opinion was simple: He showed her, and it worked. She wasn't telling him he was weak any more, was he? No, she wasn't.

He's a teenager now, and nothing's gotten better with his mindset. He's the strongest, too strong and savage for the auction block, and he even has another she now - like a sister to him, much better than the original. She's always telling him how strong he is, how she needs him and how he needs her, encouraging him to sneak out of the clan with her for longer and longer.

And with the right words (and a little bribery), he might just wind up on an adventure to another clan at her side. The idea of showing off his strength to as many dragons as possible is very tempting, as is the idea of being a True Man and accompanying this weak, frail, girl. But adventuring alone would require more strength, right-? Both options are certainly tempting...

Personality: Loud and proud, this guy's a son of the clan's leader, and he knows it! He is very tough by Spiral standards, and his 'man-quest' is to become known for being super-strong. He can be extremely naive at times; most notably, he believes that anyone can do anything if they try hard enough, which of course isn't always the case. He has a very hot temper, and to make matters worse, seems to be lacking in a moral compass. In the heat of battle, he'd see nothing wrong with brutally maiming another dragon just to prove his strength.

He doesn't seem to have much of a direction - he wants to become stronger, but doesn't know how to. His travelling partner (see below) has encouraged him to come on a journey to help train, and since she always seems to wind up in social trouble, he acts as her bodyguard.

Possible Positions: Fighter, bodyguard, bouncer, professional intimidator, mercenary, exalter, manual worker - basically, anything that requires a physically strong and/or aggressive dragon. He can definitely think for himself, or at least can be very crafty in his tactics, but he should not be put into low-energy jobs (librarian, secretary, treasurer, ect), unless you would like your office/library/whatever to be torn apart with his next hissy fit.

Where they'd like to go: A strong clan! Please note that if you don't want him to become a savage brawler-type, he will need a patient dragon by his side at all times, who can talk him into maybe not shredding That Guy Who Just Called Me Whack.

Anything else: Can be bought as a pair with the below Spiral for 90kt.

16276496_350.png

Price: 50kt or equivalent. Again, not on the auction block, and is asking for such a 'safety payment' only because her partner demands it.

History:
Quote:
It's not fun, being born of low status, to parents disliked.

It's not fun, repeatedly failing to sell on the auction block, despite your hawker screeching until he goes hoarse.

It's not fun, knowing what will happen if you don't sell.

You know what is fun? Exploring every nook and cranny of your new home, knowing all the regular dragons by name, and all their secrets too. Listening to them chatter, whether they like it or not - it's not like they'd know you're remembering their every move.

This is how she spent her three days on the auction block, until the spruiker got bored and took her back to the clan's den. Naturally, she was soon discovered to be a goldmine of information on all those dragons she'd been listening to, however useless those yammered facts might have seemed at the time she heard them, and so she spent several days in the lap of the clan's leader, whispering to him everything she knew.

But that wasn't fun, either. Staying in such a luxurious den, her every whim catered for - that wasn't what she wanted, and she pulled at Manly McBro's heartstrings until he agreed to let her travel about, learning even more during the day before coming home late at night. She wasn't meant to take anyone with her, of course, but she did encourage the Ridgeback's son to follow of his own free will, and he soon followed her further and further out of the clan's territory.

And to this day, that behaviour continues, despite the old man's warnings. She's not the most confident of dragons, but - well, with him by her side, she feels safer, free to poke and prod other dragons for any information she wants, as rudely as she likes. She feels like they could go off to see other clans together, uncover their secrets for fun, and be perfectly safe doing so - a kind of mystery team, just minus the whole capturing evil dragons bit. As vicious as her companion would like to be, she does at least know that Killing Is Wrong, very wrong.

...Or maybe she just knows that with a known death on her claws comes a reputation bloodied, something so very ruined, something she and her new partner would never be able to recover from.

Personality: Was born to the clan's cowardly seer and his temper-tantrum-prone mate; in other words, two of the least accepted dragons in the clan, and as such has a very low opinion of herself. She feels that she is socially the lowest of the low, and has to work very hard to find her way up in life. It doesn't help that she does not have good manners, having been raised with a very male-centric, noisy clan where to ask for anything, you have to yell and cuss. Overall, this makes her embarrassed to talk to dragons she considers 'dignified', and she carries herself badly around them, with lots of stammering and a very low body position. However, she has an excellent memory, a deep thirst for knowledge, and an extensive knowledge of random trivia! Curious to the point of being quite rude and nosy at times, you'll find that there are very few clans she doesn't know something about.

Can talk her partner into doing (or not doing) just about anything. They were raised in the same clan, after all!

Possible Positions: Spy's the obvious one, as are quiz master and riddle-maker. However, she could make a pretty decent counselor or adviser - as she worries a lot about what others may think of her, she has become very attuned to dragons' intentions.

Where they'd like to go: A clan that won't think too much of her awkward mannerisms, or will otherwise teach her how to act like a proper lady.

Anything else: Can be bought as a pair with the above Spiral for 90kt.

Spooner wrote on 2015-09-07:

Note that these ones do not have full–on stories in their history section; I wanted to try something a little different. The History section for these just lists what each dragon has done in the past, what they would like to do when they leave the clan, and so on.

16420062_350.png

Price: 60kt or equivalent (regular 50kt + 10kt for his ‘hire fee’)

History:
Quote:
This Coatl has been training animals ever since he hatched, when he bit his father’s pet Hainu until the mewling and whining about food stopped. It’s not like he has a special affinity for them, more that he can see that training, breeding, showing, and racing familiars can make a lot of money. Overbearing and dominant, his very loud and brash personality means that most animals are either too scared not to comply, or they’re punished – starved, isolated, yelled into next week – until they also learn that fearing this dragon brings rewards.

Of course, such a talented animal trainer should not be sold on some grubby auction block, and by yelling at his brother until the latter’s will broke, this Coatl has now set up a small stall. Here, he showcases the perfect familiars he has bred and the trophies he has won, and offers his services in animal wrangling. His brother is absolutely useless – after one of the Hainu tore up a wing, he’s decided that he hates familiars, almost as much as he lacks skill in talking and not stammering. However, the animal trainer’s clan will not allow such a young dragon to try and start a business on his own, and so for now, his brother must be put up with.

He looks forwards to getting out of the marketplace as soon as possible. A lucrative business awaits, surely…

Personality: Mean–spirited, and very competitive. He’s a trainer and breeder of familiars in general, but in particular works with Zeeba, which he enters into races, and Hainu, which he breeds to show standards. In a familiar–related competition, he will do anything to either win, cut his costs, or both. He’s a harsh master, too; he won’t strike his precious breeding stock, because that would hurt his chances of winning the next race, but he does yell and punish disobedient or imperfect familiars with time–outs, starvations, and the suchlike.

Unsurprisingly, he doesn’t work very well with other dominant dragons. He dislikes being ordered around, and is only offering his familiar–training services to other clans because he needs a place to launch his training service from.

Possible Positions: Anything to do with familiars. Training of any variety, bonding, capturing, breeding to show standard, racing, and so on. He is also very familiar with the complicated world of competition paperwork and judging, and could make a good clerk, contest organizer, or judge, just so long as he isn’t allowed to comment on other dragons. He can be very scathing, and a partnership with another very dominant dragon would not be recommended.

Where they'd like to go: A clan that will provide him with food, a bed, and either familiars or a place where he can hunt and capture them. Honestly, he expects very little of his new home.
Anything else: I would appreciate it if he could be returned instead of exalted, as I could then add some kind of spiel to this on how he’s worked with your clan, before travelling onwards.

11110825_350.png

Name: Rabbia

Price: 50kt

Personality/History: This mysterious traveler has been to a great many lairs. No–one’s sure what he wants, what he’s doing in whatever clan he’s ended up in, or even who is related to him (a cause of many a disappointed clan leader in the past). What is for sure is that he’s an excellent metalworker. There are very few Spirals that can channel their energy into something so controlled and repetitive, but Rabbia is one of the finest swordmakers there is. His blades are perfectly balanced for the dragon they are intended for, and he can even work some enchantments into his weapons.

Of course, such a service should not come cheap, and the Spiral has been offered princely sums for his work in the past. But he rarely indulges himself, as he knows that such a donation could be better spent on a growing clan, helping to keep it alive during a cold, harsh winter. It’s an odd sort of contradiction, really – Rabbia makes things that kill and maim, but despite the secrecy and mystery surrounding him, he is as caring as he is diligent, especially when it comes to hatchlings.

By going from clan to clan, this dragon makes barely enough money to fund more metalworking supplies, and additionally holds permits to enter the lands of many clans. Unfortunately, his lucky streak recently ran out – on returning to his birth clan, he found himself captured by a certain greedy treasurer, who chained him, gagged him, and then put him up for sale, promising his undying loyalty to whatever clan bought him. This was of course a terrible thing, and though Rabbia went quietly, reasoning that he might be able to go to a place he has never seen before, with an entirely different culture and weapon–crafting techniques, he resents the clan for the decision.

It's almost enough resentment to make him want to stay with whatever clan buys him, out of pure spite for his birth clan's members. They thought he'd wander off after they'd made a quick buck out of him, huh? Well, they might just have another think coming.

Possible Positions: Very skilled in metalworking, and would make a very good armourer, swordmaker, and so on. Could also be used as a nestdragon or hatchling minder.

Where they'd like to go: A clan that will grant him some freedom to visit other clans and learn from them, or alternatively a clan that loves to innovate and will give him lots of ideas to work on.

Anything else: Nope.

Rhamnus wrote on 2015-09-08:
looking to sell or trade these two!
pm me please if youre interested! or just send a crossroads, i dont mind :)
Quote:
Quote:

6125716_350.png

Name: Seraphine
Price: maybe in the 30-40k range, but i'll accept almost any offer
History: A blessed fire witch, lovely priestess to the Flamecaller. Her blood is hot lava & her gembond is ever-burning coal. Left the Ashfall Waste to set up a metalwork shop, ended up staying at my clan as the fire ambassador. it's time for her to move on.
Personality: Joyful, levelheaded, loving, gentle but firm, clever, stubborn, pious
Possible Positions: She's an excellent metalworker!! she can make anything from jewelery to swords to cutlery to doorknobs, if its made of metal she's an expert at it. She works the metal with her bare paws, using her body heat & molten blood to melt and shape it. She loves metalwork so much. She'd also be a great witch, she's good at using fire magic.
Where they'd like to go: Anywhere. she's quite gotten used to the sunbeam ruins, but she might not mind returning home to the ashfall waste.
Anything else: she recently had her first birthday! i would prefer she wasn't exalted as she used to be one of my "permanent" character dragons and she holds a special place in my heart. She's got some art & a gijinka drawn by me last year haha. She comes with her burlap hood.
Quote:

12268268_350.png

Name: Moselle
Price: ANYTHING over 10k haha
History: She's a writer of trashy romance novels, the sappier the better. she's really good, but other dragons feel the stuff she writes is a waste of her talent. she's extremely passionate about her work, and secretly dreams that a handsome dragon will someday sweep her off her feet like in all the books she's read.
Personality: daydreamer, passionate, excitable, self-centered, romantic, hard worker
Possible Positions: i'd say any position that involves writing; maybe a journalist or historian?
Where they'd like to go: anywhere, but preferably a clan full of beautiful single dragons
Anything else: please take her away from me. she's a gen2 on her mom's side if that matters to anyone

ForeverFallyn wrote on 2015-09-08:

16380222_350.png

SOLEIL
Determined, Daring, Hopeful.
72.png
583.png
399.png
486.png

Born from a nest of three hatchlings, Soleil came into the world with wide open eyes, full of curiosity. Of her siblings she was always the one to fly the highest, try and hardest, and ask the most questions. Her childhood was happy and carefree, but that was soon to change.

One morning, while helping her mother gather insects to feed the clan, she noticed a sadness in Firerose's eyes. When asked what was the matter, the Skydancer wiped away a tear and whispered; “Oh my little sunspark, if only we could have more time together.”

It was then that Soliel discovered her father's curse, no child of his could ever stay with the clan, instead they must leave to serve the Stormcatcher as soon as they reached maturity. Any that did not would have a terrible calamity befall them. Both of Soliel's siblings accepted their fate, declaring that there was no greater honour than the serve. But as she watched them disappear, Soliel found that she simply did not feel that way.

There was so much to see in the world, so much to experience. She would not allow fear to dictate her life. Kissing her parents goodbye, she set off alone, seeking her own path.

Let the curse come upon me, she thought, I will be ready for it.
I decide my fate.

Price: 30k Treasure would be lovely, but I'm willing to haggle. :)

Murasaki wrote on 2015-09-10:

'ORCHID'
•{ The Intelligent || Lawful Evil }•

16635475_350.png
Name: Orchid
Price: Free to lore clans

History: Orchid is the eldest daughter of one of Peony's clutches, a clan leader in the midst of a civil war. She was born in a time of strife for her birth clan, having to survive assassination attempts from her mother's opposition, and was forced to learn to fend for herself quite early on in life. The clutch was sent away to other clans for their own safety in the hope that they can all grow up in peace.

Orchid is naturally very beautiful. Her feathers are soft and even, her bone structure strong and her features sleek and shiny. Being the eldest, she is also physically strongest in terms of health and stamina, with others of her clutch unable to keep up with her. She set off on her own as soon as she was old enough, as she recognised there would be no safe future secure for her in her home clan.

Personality: Orchid is a sly and cunning Coatl. She is very much aware of her own beauty and has chosen to use it to manipulate others, choosing this as her main method for making her way in the world. She is also a skilled tactician, her mind razor sharp and her wit fast enough to match her silver tongue. Until she can find a clan to put her talents to good use, she is confident in her ability to survive; her way across the continent is marked with a trail of dragons owing her various favours and just as many heartbroken admirers.

Possible Positions: A tactical or leadership role would suit her well. She is rather power-hungry.
Where they'd like to go: Once again, anywhere but Pacifist clans. Her skills give her an advantage in battle, so she would have little use there.
Anything else: -

'DAHLIA'
•{ The Thoughtful || Neutral Good }•

16635476_350.png
Name: Dahlia

History: Dahlia is one of the middle daughters of one of Peony's clutches, a clan leader in the midst of a civil war. She was born in a time of strife for her birth clan, having to survive assassination attempts from her mother's opposition, and was forced to learn to fend for herself quite early on in life. The clutch was sent away to other clans for their own safety in the hope that they can all grow up in peace.

Dahlia resembles her parents very much. With her lavender, crystalline scales and bright, creamy underbelly, it was very painful for her mother to let her go - and she was definitely the family's spoilt favourite. The last thing her mother told her, still a baby but ready to strike out on her own, was 'to treasure every living thing' - a line she has has decided to live by to honour their family's legacy.

Personality: Happy travelling with others or in her own company, Dahlia adores life of every kind. Up until now, she made her money selling various flower ornaments, from leis and pressed cards to beautiful big bouquets. She has the locations of the best places for flowers carved into her mind. Her good memory also allows her to get a steady stock of rarer herbs, which she profits off tremendously. She hopes that when she finds a clan to settle down in, they will let her work with herbs and arrange flowers as she has always done.

Possible Positions: She has a broad field of skills, but would like very much to work with either flowers, herbs or plants most of all. She could also serve as a merchant or guide so long as she could incorporate the local flora into her job.
Where they'd like to go: She would most like to go to a clan in Nature, Arcane, Shadow, Wind or Light, though would be reasonably happy in any others EXCEPT Plague and Fire, which have barely any plants whatsoever.
Anything else: -

'WISTERIA'
•{ The Studious || Lawful Neutral }•

16635477_350.png
Name: Wisteria

History: Wisteria is one of the middle daughters of one of Peony's clutches, a clan leader in the midst of a civil war. She was born in a time of strife for her birth clan, having to survive assassination attempts from her mother's opposition, and was forced to learn to fend for herself quite early on in life. The clutch was sent away to other clans for their own safety in the hope that they can all grow up in peace.

Wisteria is the only member of her clutch born with muted colours. After being forcefully pushed from the clan, Wisteria decided to stay around the area for a little while, unlike her brothers and sisters. Using her arcane heritage and desaturated plumage as a cover, she often crept back into the Observatory at the dead of night to continue to fill her mind with the knowledge of the Arcane - though she was still careful to avoid the floors her birth clan occupied. After she had learned enough magic theory to draw basic offensive and protective runes, she then finally decided to leave.

Personality: Ironically, for someone who learned her trade by breaking into a building repeatedly, Wisteria is obsessive about following physical and social rules alike. A master of etiquette as well as rune-drawing, she can be a bit aloof at times and will seem cold to those who do not know her well. Despite her haughty exterior, she hopes with all her heart to find a place she can safely call home once again.

Possible Positions: Anything to do with academia, teaching/studying, and/or putting to use her skill in runic magic. At a stretch she also would probably make a good thief.
Where they'd like to go: No preference, but wants access to books - so make sure your clan has some!
Anything else: If you take her I will throw in a free pair of gold glasses. She takes a pair of reading glasses everywhere! Feel free to give her different ones though, if your clan feels like treating her to a different pair.

'CORNFLOWER'
•{ The Vigilante || Chaotic Good }•

16635478_350.png
Name: Cornflower

History: Cornflower is the youngest child of one of Peony's clutches, a clan leader in the midst of a civil war. She was born in a time of strife for her birth clan, having to survive assassination attempts from her mother's opposition, and was forced to learn to fend for herself quite early on in life. The clutch was sent away to other clans for their own safety in the hope that they can all grow up in peace.

Cornflower was born a physical runt. He suffered from ill health following his birth, and only pulled through thanks to the attentiveness of the clan healer. When the clutch was broken up and forced to leave, his three sisters took an each-to-their-own attitude and he was left alone, spending many nights near-starvation in the wilderness bordering the Scarred Wasteland. Oddly enough, spending time there was what ultimately saved what might have been his unfortunate fate - he often contracted small diseases from the contaminated area, but thanks to his proximity to his home element flourishing in the Starwood Strand, he naturally eventually healed from all the coughs and colds the breezes brought. Eventually, he deemed it safe enough to cross the Wasteland and start looking for a clan to house him.

Personality: Due to his hard start in life, Cornflower can be a little obsessive about the care of others, and whilst this is a good trait most of the time, he can be highly annoying when he tries to do everyone's job - finding food, looking after hatchlings, etcetera. He also has a bad habit of cultivating a 'vigilante justice' style mentality, accusing others over the smallest of mistakes and punishing them on his own, for he knows no other method of comeuppance due to his solitary travels. It is hoped he will eventually settle down and get used to the safety of regular life, though for now he remains a restless and loud individual.

Possible Positions: Anything to do with care or law. Would probably make a good caretaker, teacher, councillor or scavenger, just to scratch the surface.
Where they'd like to go: Anywhere SO LONG AS IT IS A LAWFUL/GOOD CLAN. He will not work with evildoers!
Anything else: He likes hero stories.
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
[img]http://i.gyazo.com/f13e2e1ff793688ffe7acba340da78fc.png[/img] [quote=brilliantsky] [b]Username and ID #:[/b] brilliantsky, #95321 [b]Clan Name: [/b]Brilliant Sky Clan [b]Type of dragon wanted: [/b] Dragons who wish to study the Starwood Strand in any capacity. In particular, it would be nice to have an astronomer or a historian. [b]Genes, breeds and colors wanted:[/b] Anything, to be honest! Looking to find some dragons that aren't Iri/Shim, but really, anything goes in terms of genes! I love dragons with contrasting colors--warm with cool, dark with light, etc. [b]Clan Lore Basics: [/b]An Arcane clan of archivists, mapmakers, mages, and scholars, we have dedicated ourselves to studying, mapping, and understanding the mysteries of the Starwood Strand. We are largely peaceful and nonconfrontational, and make our home in a vast network of hidden tunnels underneath the Starfall Isles. [b]Willing to Pay:[/b] Hopefully less than 35kt, definitely less than 50. [/quote] [quote name="Erisna" date="2014-12-14 11:32:17"] SEEKING: [b]Username and ID #:[/b] Erisna, 112162. [b]Clan Name:[/b] ... We don't really have one. I need to fix that. [b]Type of dragon wanted:[/b] A healer, magical is preferred but traditional works as well. [b]Genes, breeds and colors wanted:[/b] I [i]will[/i]be picky about this, as this dragon will fit into a previously established character's lore. They will end up being a mate for Erin, my red-range Guardian. I need a white-range primary male, I'm willing to compromise with the secondaries and tertiaries as long as they're light and will make decently pretty hatchies with Erin. (Light blue secondary would be perfect, depending on genes!) I don't really have money for Crystal or Facet unless you're willing to give me a bit to save up. Any breed but Ridgebacks, Snappers, and Mirrors will be okay, a Skydancer would be perfect. (I don't like ridgies or snappers in general, and mirror just doesn't work for this particular character.) Personality-wise, I'm looking for a gentle, affectionate, quiet type, but not the kind that everyone runs over; he has to be strong at need. Water or Lightning eyes would be great, but not required; anything but Fire or Plague will work. [b]Clan Lore Basics:[/b] Our clan is a random collection of misfits, weirdos, and other dragons who don't really fit in; not in the evil sense, but as in a "oh my gosh why are people putting up with these obnoxious people bouncing off the walls and making inappropriate jokes" kinda thing. Think the anime/gaming/sci-fi club at your local college or high school (or at least mine); off the wall sort of humor, always pranking each other and anyone else who wanders through, very fond of bad puns, absolutely vicious to anyone who hurts their family. We're the ones who (to use a human example) would be sitting in the back of the theater at a bad book adaptation movie complaining about the awfulness and throwing popcorn at each other. Despite that, we also manage to be the clan that no one likes to mess with; after all, anyone who's sitting in the back of the room unnoticed hears [i]all[/i] your secrets... And likely knows enough sneaky people with certain skills to make that information hurt you. [b]Willing to pay:[/b] A reasonable price. Probably not more than 50k unless it's an absolutely PERFECT dragon. Might also be willing to negotiate a trade, just message me to see if we can work something out. Message or ping to contact, please![/quote] [quote name="Artorias" date=2015-06-01 08:09:16] [b]Username and ID #[/b]: Artorias, #18714 [b]Clan Name[/b]: The Artorias Knights [b]Type of dragon wanted[/b]: I don't have much of a preference right now, but I certainly wouldn't mind healers. [b]Genes, breeds and colors wanted[/b]: I'll look at most any genes save for Crackle, Ripple and Daub. I'll also look at pretty much all breeds, but I'm not interested in male Snappers, female Spirals or male Nocturnes. I just don't like the designs very much. As for colours, again I'll look at most everything, but I do especially love midnight/x/white, pastel/pastel/coal-shadow range, most of the yellow, orange and red ranges, and some of the blues and greens. Really, sometimes I find hidden gems that I wouldn't otherwise consider so just show my anything! [b]Clan Lore Basics[/b]: Though we call ourselves the Knights we don't really do a lot of fighting. We are peacekeepers and story-tellers, a clan that opens its claws to those who seek a new life. Nearly all of the dragons in our clan have come here fleeing their past lives, or seeking a change, and we encourage their endeavors in their new home, whatever they may be. There's been a bit of strife in the clan lately though. Ever since the Battle of the First Four and we lost our prophet, tensions among some of the clan members have started to run a little high and they fear for a future they cannot see. Things are alright for the most part but it seems like things may soon come to a head. [b]Willing to pay[/b]: Unless the dragon is absolutely perfect I would prefer to not go much higher than 60k, but I don't want to shortchange anyone so I'm more than willing to pay a fair price, or do trades c: Messaging or a ping to contact me is fine~ [/quote] [quote name="Traye" date="2014-12-16 14:16:06"] [b]Username and ID #:[/b] Traye;82607 [b]Clan Name:[/b] derp. Nope. Most of my dragons just refer to it as Kealdra's clan because she's the clan leader/matriarch [b]Type of dragon wanted:[/b] I have a werewolf dragon looking for a mate/friend. She's the clan hunter. So I'm interested in dragons who have a special affinity for wolves, are werewolves themselves, or are just hunters or others who spend a lot of time in the woods. Looking for a MALE dragon, please. [b]Genes, breeds and colors wanted:[/b] I'm pretty open. Not a fan of male ridgebacks, snappers, or spirals, (and fae breeding logic blows my mind (they're so small!)) but other than that, I'm pretty flexible. And I can warm up to a breed I'm not a fan of, if the lore fits right. [b]Clan Lore Basics:[/b] Well, Kealdra and Thatcher started my clan. Kealdra is a feisty mirror with a tendency (probably cuz us in light flight are all born OCD) to make lists for all the clan members of who they need to breed with. This annoys the monogamous dragons, and they have begun to ignore her. She's starting to get a bit more flexible about it. Thatcher is the clan protector. He's a guardian and instead of choosing a dragon as his charge, he picked the clan as a whole (the physical clan, not the dragons in it). We've got a hunter and a few healers (Thatcher had to become a minor healer because Kealdra had a tiff with our other healer) and also a clan decorator who goes crazy for holidays (and is currently having way too much fun with her secret santa project). Basically it's a pretty chill place where you can bask in the sun, go for a swim, explore, or study archaeological awesomeness when you aren't doing whatever your job is, or sitting on a nest. [b]Willing to pay:[/b] Very open here, though please go easy on price if it's straight treasure. I have so many projects that I'm often broke. Should be able to do anything that's under 75k without too much trouble, but I'm also open to trades and negotiations. PM or Ping[/quote] [quote name="TangeloJack" date="2015-01-01 23:35:46"] [b]Username and ID #:[/b] TangeloJack, 84025 [b]Clan Name[/b]: Clan Vogelzang [b]Type of dragon wanted:[/b] Recent dominance battles and an incident that culminated in the death of our hoard keeper have frayed the nerves of our warriors. The head healer of Clan Vogelzang, Sieghilde, is much more well versed in physical healing, having very little tact for the mental variety. She's looking for someone who can lend a pair of comforting wings and a compassionate ear to join her infirmary, however, the healer has a habit of only picking the most unlikely looking dragons for her staff, so anyone genuinely pretty will probably be looked over. We're also looking for a hoard keeper, since our last one had to be put down due to her violent ramage from the Shade that infected her body. We need someone to guard the vault, right now, our warriors are taking watch in shifts, but we're looking for something more permanent. The lair gates are also aways open to dragons with dubious pasts wanting to turn over a new leaf (and use their talents to benefit a clan in exchange for protection and a place to sleep)! [b]Genes, breeds and colors wanted:[/b] I have weird tastes. Pretty much everything will be considered short of eyeburners. I value the personality and background of the story over looks, but looks DO play a part in my decision making, so sky's the limit. I like Faes a lot, and Skydancers more than I should though. HOWEVER. I'm REALLY reluctant to take in bigger dragons (Guardians, Imperials, Ridgebacks) so there's that. [b]Clan Lore Basics:[/b] Clan Vogelzang resides in the Wispwillow Groves, heavily cloaked to seamlessly blend in with the rest of the Tangled Wood. Once a meager little settlement in the Driftwood Drag, the clan has blossomed into a bustling establishment where dragons can stop to rest or aquire special services courtesy of the clan members--provided the patrols see them first. If the lair doesn't want you to find it, you won't. [b]Willing to pay:[/b] Probably up to 50kt if I like the dragon enough.[/quote] [quote name="Merethic" date="2015-01-17 19:30:24"] [b]Username and ID #:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=34593]Merethic[/url], #34593 [b]Clan Name:[/b] The Clan of Dawn's Dusk [b]Type of dragon wanted:[/b]I'm looking for warrior dragons, or dragons that otherwise might be useful on the battlefield, although I wouldn't be adverse to getting dragons that have backgrounds in other things- just so long as they'd be willing to fight, if the time came. [b]Genes, breeds and colors wanted:[/b] I'm continuously surprised by what I end up liking on a dragon, so throw whatever you have at me! That being said, I do have a particular fondness for [u]Skydancers[/u], [u]Guardians[/u], [u]Pearlcatchers[/u] and [u]Mirrors[/u]; the genes [u]Bar[/u], [u]Daub[/u], [u]Ripple[/u], and [u]Current[/u]; the colors [u]Carmine[/u], [u]Rust[/u], [u]Midnight[/u], [u]Stone[/u], [u]Beige[/u], and [u]Platinum[/u]. I am NOT fond of [u]Ridgebacks[/u] or [u]Snappers[/u]; the genes [u]Crystal[/u], [u]Facet[/u]; the colors [u]Magenta[/u] and [u]Spring[/u]. For lore reasons I cannot accept [u]Coatls[/u](sorry :c ). I'm neutral towards any species/genes/colors I didn't list. I'd also like it if the dragons themselves didn't mind fighting Beastclans- we try to keep things peaceful with most Beastclan, but we have made sworn enemies of the Serthis after they repeatedly attacked our number. [b]Clan Lore Basics:[/b] Dawn's Dusk is a Light-based lair located west of the Hewn City on the border of the Tangled Wood. Although the redwood forest surrounding the lair is beautiful, the idyllic scenery only serves to lull one into a false sense of security, as the woodlands are home to a tribe of extremely hostile Serthis. After the original clan leader was killed in the area's first instance of a Beastclan warfare, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=34593&tab=dragon&did=1416179]her daughter[/url] became the new clan leader, taking on her mother's responsibilities in wake of this new threat. Not backing down and not wanting her clan to either, she rallied them, and in doing so sent the Serthis a message: we are [i]dragons[/i], and we will [i]not[/i]be moved. Though many left during this upheaval, those that stayed have become hardy and tough, now thoroughly acquainted with the ways of battle. The dragons here have garnered a reputation as "War-Teachers," with the lair now acting as a sort of as a "Basic Training" for wandering dragons who wish to acquire the combat skills necessary to survive these volatile times. [b]Willing to pay:[/b] My usual price range is around 15-30k, although I'm willing to pay more if I really like the dragon listed :3 I'm also willing to trade, although most of the dragons I'm holding now are exalt fodder and don't really have any lore attached to them (although I suppose I could give them some if you really wanted). Just ask me about any dragons in the back end of my lair that don't have any familiars. [/quote] [quote name="Shadeyrain" date="2015-03-03 15:06:39"] [b]Username and ID #:[/b] Shadeyrain #59335 [b]Clan Name:[/b] Clan Shades of the Light [b]Type of dragon wanted:[/b] *Looking for dragons with a specialty in digging, construction, mining, or any other profession that requires strength and hardwork!!* SHOW ME YOUR BEEFY DRAGONS!! (also, please dont send dragons who have no other description besides "wow look at this hot, strong beefcake! He's hot, and strong!" I'm not looking for dragons who look strong, I'm looking for strong dragons with lore.) [b]Genes, breeds and colors wanted:[/b] any genes or colors, prefer no to have smoke but that really depends on the dragon. Will be looking for larger imperials, gaurdians and any physically large dragons! [b]Clan Lore Basics:[/b] Our clan was run out of the Nature territory by beastclans, out into the fringes of the Light territory where we now reside. Our clan is ever growing, and the newest member of our family, Elowen, has a brilliant plan for creating new caverns to add onto the natural caves that some of our dragons call home. [b]Willing to pay:[/b] I would rather make trades, but I'd pay up to 50k or more for the perfect dragon.[/quote] [quote] [b]Username and ID #:[/b] IamtheDragonborn, 77295 [b]Clan Name:[/b] not sure yet (still trying to organize everything) [b]Type of dragon wanted:[/b] I am looking for really just about anything, but the more "unwanted" they are the better. [b]Genes, breeds and colors wanted:[/b] female coatl with crystal, anything else open ended. [b]Clan Lore Basics:[/b] (Still trying to organize but) Basically its a clan of misfit dragons. There are dragons that were unwanted, or dragons that have odd personalities. Pretty much this is that one clan that everyone shuns because it's full of freaks. [b]Willing to pay:[/b] I will pay less than 100k, unless she is really really cool. I am defenetly open for trades. Trades include items, apparel, dragons, hatchlings from a selected pair, swipp supplies, some festival stuff, etc.[/quote] [quote] [b]Username and ID #:[/b] LordQube #88528 [b]Clan Name:[/b] Clan Furorisque (name may be subjected to change) [b]Type of dragon wanted:[/b] Craft dragons. So long as it's a dragon that has a craft or trade is good. Well, to be more general if they can work and bring in treasure that would be most welcome, but I'm not likely to turn away any dragons even if they don't have a trade. [b]Genes, breeds and colors wanted:[/b] I absolutely adore coatls. Coatls and imps. I'd appreciate not having gembond or clown. On the other hand I adore speckfreckcrackle combinations. As for colors, I'm attracted to bright colors (no eyeburners please) as well as warm colors. [b]Clan Lore Basics:[/b] We're a warm clan of trade dragons, each with our own craft. We tend to stray from other clans or dragons, but if a lost dragon has wandered it's way into the lair, expect only a feast and a warm welcome. The lands of the Ashfall Waste can be very hard on those not used to the blistering heat, and the clan leader knows this quite well, thus no one is turned away. It probably doesn't help that a certain dragon in the clan has habit of bringing home dragons. [b]Willing to pay:[/b] I'd like to keep it below 35k as much as possible and gems are fine too. Trading? Sure! [/quote] [quote] Ahoy, landlubber! I havna had much o' a chance t' take up yer suggestion 'till now nor 've I th' time as o' current t' see what scraps o' meat be offered either, haharr! Noneth'less, 'ere be me wants. Thankee kindly fer recommendin' me 'ere. [b]Username and ID #:[/b] Cap'n Firefeather, 724 [b]Clan Name:[/b] Th' Black Firebird [b]Type of dragon wanted:[/b] Exiled, banished. Capable o' puttin' up a fight an' givin' it back. Able t' pillage, 'n plunder, 'n cut a dragon down. An', o'course, th' scallywag 'as t' be able t' follow orders. [b]Genes, breeds and colors wanted:[/b] I don' care if th' dragon be's bright's a sunrise 'r 's dark as th' black seas, nor what breed they be s'long 's they can follow orders an' run a dragon through at me command, savvy? [b]Clan Lore Basics:[/b] We sail th' seas th' map doesna mark, adventurin' on islands no dragon's set claw on 'r soared o'er. O'course, we pillage'n plunder coastal clans takin' whatever we fancy an' sellin' their hatchlin's inna th' ever circulatin' auction house. If yer caught stowin' away, we'll test yer foolishness by hangin' ye o'er threshers. If ye 'ave half a mind, ye might keep yer trap shut. [b]Willing to pay:[/b] Preferably gems. They be at me disposal more readily than treasure. Nay, I don' trade me crew. Once a pirate, always a pirate an' no pirate ever leaves me ship th' same way they came aboard. [/quote] [quote] [b]Username and ID #:[/b] Naga 2740 [b]Clan Name:[/b] For the Rogues again [b]Type of dragon wanted:[/b] REEFMOTHER WANTED! Someone picked up some Reef Snail Eggs and now they're absolutely everywhere. A caring, vigilant dragon is wanted to herd these tiny troublemakers and keep them out of the captain's bed and food. [b]Genes, breeds and colors wanted:[/b] no fish-eaters, unless they can absolutely keep their work separate from their breakfast! No Ridgebacks period (Quicksilver's ego is kind of fragile). Speckle primary? [b]Clan Lore Basics:[/b] A subclan full of pirates, the Rogues travel the Sea of a Thousand Currents raiding and pillaging, ferrying captives to the main clan where they trade for treassure. It's a life of freedom on the sea, of being just a little bit ahead of the enemy, and, recently, of TOO MANY REEF SNAILS. [b]Willing to pay:[/b] up to 40K [/quote] [quote name="Spooner" date=2015-08-14 06:49:21] [b]Username and ID #:[/b] Spooner, #45393 [b]Clan Name:[/b] The MANGENTA MAN-CAVE OF MANLY MANS, led by the one and only MANLY MCBRO. Yes, really. [b]Type of dragon wanted:[/b] First off, you can ignore both this section and the next one if your dragon would be suitable for one of these roles: Locksmith, seer, ghost-whisperer, obscure magic-users in general, strategist, gamer, mechanic (specifically a tinkerer or a dragon with a strong interest in science), familiar wrangler/breeder/trainer/whatever. Otherwise - I'm looking for dragons with strong personalities. No, it doesn't need to be a mighty man with veins popping everywhere, or male for that matter. But - well, to get by in this clan you need to have at least the ability to fight or argue for what you think is right. Cowards are generally considered ridiculously unmanly, as are thieves - the clan has a big and BRONOURABLE reputation to fulfill, and is very unlikely to take dragons with these traits. [b]Genes, breeds and colors wanted:[/b] Again, ignore this section if your dragon has one of the above roles! Otherwise, it needs to have either a shade of pink or purple somewhere. Ma(n)genta is a very strong bonus. I am a huge sucker for Spirals in general, especially Irishimcircuit and irishimglimmers. Bright and contrasting colours are a huge plus, and most of my clan is eyesearers, so there's that. For lore reasons, [b]I can no longer take in Imperials.[/b] [b]Clan Lore Basics:[/b] For the most part, the MANGENTA MAN-CAVE OF MANGENTA MANS specializes in terrible pun-names and selling muscular dragons more than anything else. They tend to be quite vain as a whole, and value might and coloration far more than intelligence in most cases (though there are several exceptions to this). They put the highest value on dragons with bright and contrasting colours. They managed to lock the vault-keeper in with their treasure and food stocks, so went very poor and hungry for a few months. However, the clan now seems to have recovered its fortunes threefold, and is looking for dragons to either help guard a large pile of treasure, help build a new vault, help break the trapped treasurer out of the old vault, or just stand around saying brotivational things. It really depends on who you talk to. [b]Willing to pay:[/b] I'll generally go up to 60k, and will pay more only if the dragon's toting shiny new genes or has been leveled.[/quote] [quote name="Lionne" date=2015-05-25 21:06:00] [b]Username and ID #[/b]: Lionne, 57616 [b]Clan Name[/b]: Lionne [b]Type of dragon wanted[/b]: Nothing in particular, open to all types of jobs [b]Genes, breeds and colors wanted[/b]: Nothing in particular ... Variety is the spice of life! [b]Clan Lore Basics[/b]: The clan is generally a peaceful one with a lair located miles from any neighbors. The clan leaders are Illystra and Garion, mates and best friends, who work together with the other dragons so everyone can prosper. Like all clans, membership is fluid and some stay longer than others. Being a Shadow Clan, their biggest threat would be the Beast Clans more than any rival Elements, even the Lightweaver's forces. [b]Willing to pay:[/b] I'm open to dragon trades and willing to spend up to 45 gems and 40k treasure. [/quote] [quote name="gunslinger" date=2015-05-27 13:23:44] [b]Username and ID [/b]#: gunslinger (28601) [b]Clan Name:[/b] I Shouldn't be allowed to name anything. [b]Type of dragon wanted:[/b] I'd like someone wayward, probably young, from any element. Preference for a healer. Any personality will do, but if you can see your character dragon very clearly existing within the parameters of being alone and on a quest somewhere very far away, that's a plus. S/he doesn't have to be brave, strong, or powerful; neither do they need to be weak-willed, fearful or unsure. Anything really goes here, just so long as there's a lot of opportunity to grow through my Nuzlocke challenge. I will probably be a bit picky, just simply based on my own gameplay; it's nothing personal. :) Please check out my introduction thread for my challenge to get a feel for the world your dragon would have been injected into. [b]Genes, breeds and colors wanted[/b]: This is an unlikely preference, but I'd generally like plentiful-uncommon. In plentiful, my preferences are for mirrors and faes; in common, I like pearlcatchers (A LOT) and spirals, and obviously I'll take a gander at any SDs, as the only uncommon breed. I like pretty colors, but frankly, with my luck, I will hatch my first egg and it will clash regardless, so my only requisite on colors are that it's nice. Genes are also a plus, since getting those will be a huge hassle. [b]Clan Lore Basics[/b]: Here's the deal. I have started my own [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1445602/1#post_11153520]personal mini-nuzlocke challenge[/url], but the dragons left in my lair I am super unwilling to exalt. I've had most of them going on two years, and forgive me for being sentimental. I probably will fail to exalt any dragon who does not survive this trial, because I'm that person who still has character sheets from when I was fourteen. I'm 28 now, you do the math. [b]Willing to pay: [/b]Under 50k, preferably under 25k. I think a lot of great dragons get put up for really low prices, but I am willing to discuss it. I definitely won't go higher than 50k though; I already spent all my dratted money on things this week. [/quote] [quote name="Perahn" date=2015-06-01 02:56:48] [b]Username and ID #[/b]: Perahn, #95213 [b]Clan Name[/b]: Waterdeep Clan [b]Type of dragon wanted[/b]: Flexible, although a role I haven't yet got in the lair would be great - I haven't finished typing up everyone's bios so just ask if you're not sure. [b]Genes, breeds and colors wanted[/b]: Has to be a Pearlcatcher, since Palakal will take their pearl as his charge. Not the dragon, just the pearl. Hijinks and awkwardness are expected to ensue. I'm not fussed on male or female - I'd even consider a breeding pair. Genewise, I'm pretty flexible, although generally I shy away from Clown, Eyespot and Okapi, and adore CryFace, Irishim and Spines. I'm a huge fan of blues, aqua, magenta, midnight, white and obsidian (not necessarily on the same dragon). I enjoy doubles, but not triples. I will be a little picky about appearances, but prepared to regene if the colours and lore are right. [b]Clan Lore Basics[/b]: The Waterdeep clan is largely subacquatic, their lairs carved out of underwater caves, with particular enchantments on them so everyone can breath. Most of the dragons are peaceful and friendly, if inclined to keep to themselves - a newcomer won't have much to worry about once Faluviel vets them, except Zaray being overenthusiastic about making them a proper lair. [b]Willing to pay[/b]: About 50k, but I'd find more for the absolutely perfect dragon. [/quote] [quote name="Dracknorin" date=2015-06-30 19:22:14] [b]Username and ID #[/b]: Dracknorin #45216 [b]Clan Name[/b]: Haven (The dragons call themselves The Damned) [b]Type of dragon wanted[/b]: Criminals! Villains! Bring me the murders and lunatics that your clan cannot keep! Those that even the gods have shunned. I would love a blood-crazed zealot, cast out by their deity or maybe a slaver, who carts young dragons off in the night. The crimes must be grand! The crime must shame even the gods. [b]Genes, breeds and colors wanted[/b]: I'm none too picky. I would prefer no snappers, and no pink. But if the story is good, I'll take just about anything. [b]Clan Lore Basics[/b]: They are nothing but a loose collection of criminals. Each one comes from a different background, and each brings their own skills to the clan. Their one uniting feature is that each has committed some crime so atrocious that the gods themselves would smite them for it. The dragons that live in Haven have an almost religious devotion to the knowledge that for their crimes, they will be sent to some place that makes the fires of the underworld look comforting. This looming punishment is known only as The Darkness. [b]Willing to pay[/b]: I'd sell my soul for a good enough story. Thrill me with your lore first, and then name your price. Blessed be the darkness. [/quote] [quote name="Ripcooperchick" date=2015-06-30 20:56:48] [b]Username and ID #[/b]: Ripcooperchick #19130 [b]Clan Name[/b]: None yet, need to fix that… [b]Type of dragon wanted[/b]: I am open to all sorts of dragons though I prefer those with unique personalities or some twist in character that makes ybem quirky or twisted. Show me your oddballs. [b]Genes, breeds and colors wanted[/b]: I adore imperials though I need to diversify my lair, I will consider all except mirrors, coatls, and pearl catchers. [b]Clan Lore Basics[/b]: I am still in the process of hammering out my clan lore but it is essentially a clan of all sorts of outcasts and scarred dragons be they shunned fortune tellers or twisted war heroes. They all work haphazardly together under the careful eye of the leader Yachini, a blind imperial with a dark past that his sadistic brother Aethos will never forgive him for. Willing to pay: Money is not an issue for the right Dragon though I can also offer exalt fodder, swipe items, familiars etc as I grind the colosseum frequently. [/quote] [quote name="Alternatewarning" date=2015-08-27 20:52:22] I'm looking for a dragon! [b]Username and ID #[/b]: Alternatewarning 99205 [b]Clan Name[/b]: Blacklight [b]Type of dragon wanted[/b]: I'm looking for a mate for a dragon/ghost [b]Genes, breeds and colors wanted[/b]: Male Tundra or the perfect male that I can just breed change into a Tundra. I like blacks, blues, greens, purples with the occasional other color. Lots of obsidian but I don't like triples. For this specific dragon no crystal please. Also no ripple, current or gem bond [b]Clan Lore Basics[/b]: Still a WIP but mainly a small eccentric clan of strange dragons. Situated in the Shifting Expanse they trade with a lot of outsiders but is mainly a clan of dragons that didn't really find anywhere else they fit in. The creepy and bizarre are very much welcome, as well as the normal if they don't mind. [b]Willing to pay[/b]: Depends, nothing over 100k and I'll rarely go that high. 100% open to trades [/quote]
f13e2e1ff793688ffe7acba340da78fc.png

brilliantsky wrote:
Username and ID #: brilliantsky, #95321

Clan Name: Brilliant Sky Clan

Type of dragon wanted: Dragons who wish to study the Starwood Strand in any capacity. In particular, it would be nice to have an astronomer or a historian.

Genes, breeds and colors wanted: Anything, to be honest! Looking to find some dragons that aren't Iri/Shim, but really, anything goes in terms of genes! I love dragons with contrasting colors--warm with cool, dark with light, etc.

Clan Lore Basics: An Arcane clan of archivists, mapmakers, mages, and scholars, we have dedicated ourselves to studying, mapping, and understanding the mysteries of the Starwood Strand. We are largely peaceful and nonconfrontational, and make our home in a vast network of hidden tunnels underneath the Starfall Isles.

Willing to Pay: Hopefully less than 35kt, definitely less than 50.

Erisna wrote on 2014-12-14 11:32:17:
SEEKING:
Username and ID #: Erisna, 112162.
Clan Name: ... We don't really have one. I need to fix that.
Type of dragon wanted: A healer, magical is preferred but traditional works as well.
Genes, breeds and colors wanted: I willbe picky about this, as this dragon will fit into a previously established character's lore. They will end up being a mate for Erin, my red-range Guardian. I need a white-range primary male, I'm willing to compromise with the secondaries and tertiaries as long as they're light and will make decently pretty hatchies with Erin. (Light blue secondary would be perfect, depending on genes!) I don't really have money for Crystal or Facet unless you're willing to give me a bit to save up. Any breed but Ridgebacks, Snappers, and Mirrors will be okay, a Skydancer would be perfect. (I don't like ridgies or snappers in general, and mirror just doesn't work for this particular character.) Personality-wise, I'm looking for a gentle, affectionate, quiet type, but not the kind that everyone runs over; he has to be strong at need. Water or Lightning eyes would be great, but not required; anything but Fire or Plague will work.
Clan Lore Basics: Our clan is a random collection of misfits, weirdos, and other dragons who don't really fit in; not in the evil sense, but as in a "oh my gosh why are people putting up with these obnoxious people bouncing off the walls and making inappropriate jokes" kinda thing. Think the anime/gaming/sci-fi club at your local college or high school (or at least mine); off the wall sort of humor, always pranking each other and anyone else who wanders through, very fond of bad puns, absolutely vicious to anyone who hurts their family. We're the ones who (to use a human example) would be sitting in the back of the theater at a bad book adaptation movie complaining about the awfulness and throwing popcorn at each other. Despite that, we also manage to be the clan that no one likes to mess with; after all, anyone who's sitting in the back of the room unnoticed hears all your secrets... And likely knows enough sneaky people with certain skills to make that information hurt you.
Willing to pay: A reasonable price. Probably not more than 50k unless it's an absolutely PERFECT dragon. Might also be willing to negotiate a trade, just message me to see if we can work something out. Message or ping to contact, please!

Artorias wrote on 2015-06-01:

Username and ID #: Artorias, #18714

Clan Name: The Artorias Knights

Type of dragon wanted: I don't have much of a preference right now, but I certainly wouldn't mind healers.

Genes, breeds and colors wanted: I'll look at most any genes save for Crackle, Ripple and Daub. I'll also look at pretty much all breeds, but I'm not interested in male Snappers, female Spirals or male Nocturnes. I just don't like the designs very much. As for colours, again I'll look at most everything, but I do especially love midnight/x/white, pastel/pastel/coal-shadow range, most of the yellow, orange and red ranges, and some of the blues and greens. Really, sometimes I find hidden gems that I wouldn't otherwise consider so just show my anything!

Clan Lore Basics: Though we call ourselves the Knights we don't really do a lot of fighting. We are peacekeepers and story-tellers, a clan that opens its claws to those who seek a new life. Nearly all of the dragons in our clan have come here fleeing their past lives, or seeking a change, and we encourage their endeavors in their new home, whatever they may be. There's been a bit of strife in the clan lately though. Ever since the Battle of the First Four and we lost our prophet, tensions among some of the clan members have started to run a little high and they fear for a future they cannot see. Things are alright for the most part but it seems like things may soon come to a head.

Willing to pay: Unless the dragon is absolutely perfect I would prefer to not go much higher than 60k, but I don't want to shortchange anyone so I'm more than willing to pay a fair price, or do trades c: Messaging or a ping to contact me is fine~

Traye wrote on 2014-12-16 14:16:06:
Username and ID #: Traye;82607
Clan Name: derp. Nope. Most of my dragons just refer to it as Kealdra's clan because she's the clan leader/matriarch
Type of dragon wanted: I have a werewolf dragon looking for a mate/friend. She's the clan hunter. So I'm interested in dragons who have a special affinity for wolves, are werewolves themselves, or are just hunters or others who spend a lot of time in the woods. Looking for a MALE dragon, please.
Genes, breeds and colors wanted: I'm pretty open. Not a fan of male ridgebacks, snappers, or spirals, (and fae breeding logic blows my mind (they're so small!)) but other than that, I'm pretty flexible. And I can warm up to a breed I'm not a fan of, if the lore fits right.
Clan Lore Basics: Well, Kealdra and Thatcher started my clan. Kealdra is a feisty mirror with a tendency (probably cuz us in light flight are all born OCD) to make lists for all the clan members of who they need to breed with. This annoys the monogamous dragons, and they have begun to ignore her. She's starting to get a bit more flexible about it. Thatcher is the clan protector. He's a guardian and instead of choosing a dragon as his charge, he picked the clan as a whole (the physical clan, not the dragons in it). We've got a hunter and a few healers (Thatcher had to become a minor healer because Kealdra had a tiff with our other healer) and also a clan decorator who goes crazy for holidays (and is currently having way too much fun with her secret santa project). Basically it's a pretty chill place where you can bask in the sun, go for a swim, explore, or study archaeological awesomeness when you aren't doing whatever your job is, or sitting on a nest.
Willing to pay: Very open here, though please go easy on price if it's straight treasure. I have so many projects that I'm often broke. Should be able to do anything that's under 75k without too much trouble, but I'm also open to trades and negotiations. PM or Ping

TangeloJack wrote on 2015-01-01 23:35:46:
Username and ID #: TangeloJack, 84025

Clan Name: Clan Vogelzang

Type of dragon wanted: Recent dominance battles and an incident that culminated in the death of our hoard keeper have frayed the nerves of our warriors. The head healer of Clan Vogelzang, Sieghilde, is much more well versed in physical healing, having very little tact for the mental variety. She's looking for someone who can lend a pair of comforting wings and a compassionate ear to join her infirmary, however, the healer has a habit of only picking the most unlikely looking dragons for her staff, so anyone genuinely pretty will probably be looked over.

We're also looking for a hoard keeper, since our last one had to be put down due to her violent ramage from the Shade that infected her body. We need someone to guard the vault, right now, our warriors are taking watch in shifts, but we're looking for something more permanent.
The lair gates are also aways open to dragons with dubious pasts wanting to turn over a new leaf (and use their talents to benefit a clan in exchange for protection and a place to sleep)!

Genes, breeds and colors wanted: I have weird tastes. Pretty much everything will be considered short of eyeburners. I value the personality and background of the story over looks, but looks DO play a part in my decision making, so sky's the limit.
I like Faes a lot, and Skydancers more than I should though.
HOWEVER. I'm REALLY reluctant to take in bigger dragons (Guardians, Imperials, Ridgebacks) so there's that.

Clan Lore Basics: Clan Vogelzang resides in the Wispwillow Groves, heavily cloaked to seamlessly blend in with the rest of the Tangled Wood. Once a meager little settlement in the Driftwood Drag, the clan has blossomed into a bustling establishment where dragons can stop to rest or aquire special services courtesy of the clan members--provided the patrols see them first. If the lair doesn't want you to find it, you won't.

Willing to pay: Probably up to 50kt if I like the dragon enough.

Merethic wrote on 2015-01-17 19:30:24:
Username and ID #: Merethic, #34593

Clan Name: The Clan of Dawn's Dusk

Type of dragon wanted:I'm looking for warrior dragons, or dragons that otherwise might be useful on the battlefield, although I wouldn't be adverse to getting dragons that have backgrounds in other things- just so long as they'd be willing to fight, if the time came.

Genes, breeds and colors wanted: I'm continuously surprised by what I end up liking on a dragon, so throw whatever you have at me! That being said, I do have a particular fondness for Skydancers, Guardians, Pearlcatchers and Mirrors; the genes Bar, Daub, Ripple, and Current; the colors Carmine, Rust, Midnight, Stone, Beige, and Platinum. I am NOT fond of Ridgebacks or Snappers; the genes Crystal, Facet; the colors Magenta and Spring. For lore reasons I cannot accept Coatls(sorry :c ). I'm neutral towards any species/genes/colors I didn't list. I'd also like it if the dragons themselves didn't mind fighting Beastclans- we try to keep things peaceful with most Beastclan, but we have made sworn enemies of the Serthis after they repeatedly attacked our number.

Clan Lore Basics: Dawn's Dusk is a Light-based lair located west of the Hewn City on the border of the Tangled Wood. Although the redwood forest surrounding the lair is beautiful, the idyllic scenery only serves to lull one into a false sense of security, as the woodlands are home to a tribe of extremely hostile Serthis. After the original clan leader was killed in the area's first instance of a Beastclan warfare, her daughter became the new clan leader, taking on her mother's responsibilities in wake of this new threat. Not backing down and not wanting her clan to either, she rallied them, and in doing so sent the Serthis a message: we are dragons, and we will notbe moved. Though many left during this upheaval, those that stayed have become hardy and tough, now thoroughly acquainted with the ways of battle. The dragons here have garnered a reputation as "War-Teachers," with the lair now acting as a sort of as a "Basic Training" for wandering dragons who wish to acquire the combat skills necessary to survive these volatile times.

Willing to pay: My usual price range is around 15-30k, although I'm willing to pay more if I really like the dragon listed :3 I'm also willing to trade, although most of the dragons I'm holding now are exalt fodder and don't really have any lore attached to them (although I suppose I could give them some if you really wanted). Just ask me about any dragons in the back end of my lair that don't have any familiars.

Shadeyrain wrote on 2015-03-03 15:06:39:
Username and ID #: Shadeyrain #59335

Clan Name: Clan Shades of the Light

Type of dragon wanted: *Looking for dragons with a specialty in digging, construction, mining, or any other profession that requires strength and hardwork!!* SHOW ME YOUR BEEFY DRAGONS!! (also, please dont send dragons who have no other description besides "wow look at this hot, strong beefcake! He's hot, and strong!" I'm not looking for dragons who look strong, I'm looking for strong dragons with lore.)

Genes, breeds and colors wanted: any genes or colors, prefer no to have smoke but that really depends on the dragon. Will be looking for larger imperials, gaurdians and any physically large dragons!

Clan Lore Basics: Our clan was run out of the Nature territory by beastclans, out into the fringes of the Light territory where we now reside. Our clan is ever growing, and the newest member of our family, Elowen, has a brilliant plan for creating new caverns to add onto the natural caves that some of our dragons call home.

Willing to pay: I would rather make trades, but I'd pay up to 50k or more for the perfect dragon.

Quote:
Username and ID #: IamtheDragonborn, 77295

Clan Name: not sure yet (still trying to organize everything)

Type of dragon wanted: I am looking for really just about anything, but the more "unwanted" they are the better.

Genes, breeds and colors wanted: female coatl with crystal, anything else open ended.

Clan Lore Basics: (Still trying to organize but) Basically its a clan of misfit dragons. There are dragons that were unwanted, or dragons that have odd personalities. Pretty much this is that one clan that everyone shuns because it's full of freaks.

Willing to pay: I will pay less than 100k, unless she is really really cool. I am defenetly open for trades. Trades include items, apparel, dragons, hatchlings from a selected pair, swipp supplies, some festival stuff, etc.

Quote:
Username and ID #: LordQube #88528

Clan Name: Clan Furorisque (name may be subjected to change)

Type of dragon wanted: Craft dragons. So long as it's a dragon that has a craft or trade is good. Well, to be more general if they can work and bring in treasure that would be most welcome, but I'm not likely to turn away any dragons even if they don't have a trade.

Genes, breeds and colors wanted: I absolutely adore coatls. Coatls and imps. I'd appreciate not having gembond or clown. On the other hand I adore speckfreckcrackle combinations. As for colors, I'm attracted to bright colors (no eyeburners please) as well as warm colors.

Clan Lore Basics: We're a warm clan of trade dragons, each with our own craft. We tend to stray from other clans or dragons, but if a lost dragon has wandered it's way into the lair, expect only a feast and a warm welcome. The lands of the Ashfall Waste can be very hard on those not used to the blistering heat, and the clan leader knows this quite well, thus no one is turned away. It probably doesn't help that a certain dragon in the clan has habit of bringing home dragons.

Willing to pay: I'd like to keep it below 35k as much as possible and gems are fine too. Trading? Sure!

Quote:
Ahoy, landlubber! I havna had much o' a chance t' take up yer suggestion 'till now nor 've I th' time as o' current t' see what scraps o' meat be offered either, haharr! Noneth'less, 'ere be me wants. Thankee kindly fer recommendin' me 'ere.

Username and ID #: Cap'n Firefeather, 724
Clan Name: Th' Black Firebird
Type of dragon wanted: Exiled, banished. Capable o' puttin' up a fight an' givin' it back. Able t' pillage, 'n plunder, 'n cut a dragon down. An', o'course, th' scallywag 'as t' be able t' follow orders.
Genes, breeds and colors wanted: I don' care if th' dragon be's bright's a sunrise 'r 's dark as th' black seas, nor what breed they be s'long 's they can follow orders an' run a dragon through at me command, savvy?
Clan Lore Basics: We sail th' seas th' map doesna mark, adventurin' on islands no dragon's set claw on 'r soared o'er. O'course, we pillage'n plunder coastal clans takin' whatever we fancy an' sellin' their hatchlin's inna th' ever circulatin' auction house. If yer caught stowin' away, we'll test yer foolishness by hangin' ye o'er threshers. If ye 'ave half a mind, ye might keep yer trap shut.
Willing to pay: Preferably gems. They be at me disposal more readily than treasure. Nay, I don' trade me crew. Once a pirate, always a pirate an' no pirate ever leaves me ship th' same way they came aboard.

Quote:
Username and ID #: Naga 2740

Clan Name: For the Rogues again

Type of dragon wanted: REEFMOTHER WANTED! Someone picked up some Reef Snail Eggs and now they're absolutely everywhere. A caring, vigilant dragon is wanted to herd these tiny troublemakers and keep them out of the captain's bed and food.

Genes, breeds and colors wanted: no fish-eaters, unless they can absolutely keep their work separate from their breakfast! No Ridgebacks period (Quicksilver's ego is kind of fragile). Speckle primary?

Clan Lore Basics: A subclan full of pirates, the Rogues travel the Sea of a Thousand Currents raiding and pillaging, ferrying captives to the main clan where they trade for treassure. It's a life of freedom on the sea, of being just a little bit ahead of the enemy, and, recently, of TOO MANY REEF SNAILS.

Willing to pay: up to 40K

Spooner wrote on 2015-08-14:

Username and ID #: Spooner, #45393

Clan Name: The MANGENTA MAN-CAVE OF MANLY MANS, led by the one and only MANLY MCBRO. Yes, really.

Type of dragon wanted: First off, you can ignore both this section and the next one if your dragon would be suitable for one of these roles: Locksmith, seer, ghost-whisperer, obscure magic-users in general, strategist, gamer, mechanic (specifically a tinkerer or a dragon with a strong interest in science), familiar wrangler/breeder/trainer/whatever.

Otherwise - I'm looking for dragons with strong personalities. No, it doesn't need to be a mighty man with veins popping everywhere, or male for that matter. But - well, to get by in this clan you need to have at least the ability to fight or argue for what you think is right. Cowards are generally considered ridiculously unmanly, as are thieves - the clan has a big and BRONOURABLE reputation to fulfill, and is very unlikely to take dragons with these traits.

Genes, breeds and colors wanted: Again, ignore this section if your dragon has one of the above roles!

Otherwise, it needs to have either a shade of pink or purple somewhere. Ma(n)genta is a very strong bonus. I am a huge sucker for Spirals in general, especially Irishimcircuit and irishimglimmers. Bright and contrasting colours are a huge plus, and most of my clan is eyesearers, so there's that. For lore reasons, I can no longer take in Imperials.

Clan Lore Basics: For the most part, the MANGENTA MAN-CAVE OF MANGENTA MANS specializes in terrible pun-names and selling muscular dragons more than anything else. They tend to be quite vain as a whole, and value might and coloration far more than intelligence in most cases (though there are several exceptions to this). They put the highest value on dragons with bright and contrasting colours.

They managed to lock the vault-keeper in with their treasure and food stocks, so went very poor and hungry for a few months. However, the clan now seems to have recovered its fortunes threefold, and is looking for dragons to either help guard a large pile of treasure, help build a new vault, help break the trapped treasurer out of the old vault, or just stand around saying brotivational things. It really depends on who you talk to.

Willing to pay: I'll generally go up to 60k, and will pay more only if the dragon's toting shiny new genes or has been leveled.

Lionne wrote on 2015-05-25:

Username and ID #: Lionne, 57616

Clan Name: Lionne

Type of dragon wanted: Nothing in particular, open to all types of jobs

Genes, breeds and colors wanted: Nothing in particular ... Variety is the spice of life!

Clan Lore Basics: The clan is generally a peaceful one with a lair located miles from any neighbors. The clan leaders are Illystra and Garion, mates and best friends, who work together with the other dragons so everyone can prosper. Like all clans, membership is fluid and some stay longer than others. Being a Shadow Clan, their biggest threat would be the Beast Clans more than any rival Elements, even the Lightweaver's forces.

Willing to pay: I'm open to dragon trades and willing to spend up to 45 gems and 40k treasure.

gunslinger wrote on 2015-05-27:
Username and ID #: gunslinger (28601)

Clan Name: I Shouldn't be allowed to name anything.

Type of dragon wanted: I'd like someone wayward, probably young, from any element. Preference for a healer. Any personality will do, but if you can see your character dragon very clearly existing within the parameters of being alone and on a quest somewhere very far away, that's a plus. S/he doesn't have to be brave, strong, or powerful; neither do they need to be weak-willed, fearful or unsure. Anything really goes here, just so long as there's a lot of opportunity to grow through my Nuzlocke challenge. I will probably be a bit picky, just simply based on my own gameplay; it's nothing personal. :) Please check out my introduction thread for my challenge to get a feel for the world your dragon would have been injected into.

Genes, breeds and colors wanted: This is an unlikely preference, but I'd generally like plentiful-uncommon. In plentiful, my preferences are for mirrors and faes; in common, I like pearlcatchers (A LOT) and spirals, and obviously I'll take a gander at any SDs, as the only uncommon breed. I like pretty colors, but frankly, with my luck, I will hatch my first egg and it will clash regardless, so my only requisite on colors are that it's nice. Genes are also a plus, since getting those will be a huge hassle.

Clan Lore Basics: Here's the deal. I have started my own personal mini-nuzlocke challenge, but the dragons left in my lair I am super unwilling to exalt. I've had most of them going on two years, and forgive me for being sentimental. I probably will fail to exalt any dragon who does not survive this trial, because I'm that person who still has character sheets from when I was fourteen. I'm 28 now, you do the math.

Willing to pay: Under 50k, preferably under 25k. I think a lot of great dragons get put up for really low prices, but I am willing to discuss it. I definitely won't go higher than 50k though; I already spent all my dratted money on things this week.

Perahn wrote on 2015-06-01:

Username and ID #: Perahn, #95213
Clan Name: Waterdeep Clan
Type of dragon wanted: Flexible, although a role I haven't yet got in the lair would be great - I haven't finished typing up everyone's bios so just ask if you're not sure.

Genes, breeds and colors wanted: Has to be a Pearlcatcher, since Palakal will take their pearl as his charge. Not the dragon, just the pearl. Hijinks and awkwardness are expected to ensue. I'm not fussed on male or female - I'd even consider a breeding pair. Genewise, I'm pretty flexible, although generally I shy away from Clown, Eyespot and Okapi, and adore CryFace, Irishim and Spines. I'm a huge fan of blues, aqua, magenta, midnight, white and obsidian (not necessarily on the same dragon). I enjoy doubles, but not triples. I will be a little picky about appearances, but prepared to regene if the colours and lore are right.

Clan Lore Basics: The Waterdeep clan is largely subacquatic, their lairs carved out of underwater caves, with particular enchantments on them so everyone can breath. Most of the dragons are peaceful and friendly, if inclined to keep to themselves - a newcomer won't have much to worry about once Faluviel vets them, except Zaray being overenthusiastic about making them a proper lair.

Willing to pay: About 50k, but I'd find more for the absolutely perfect dragon.

Dracknorin wrote on 2015-06-30:

Username and ID #: Dracknorin #45216
Clan Name: Haven (The dragons call themselves The Damned)

Type of dragon wanted: Criminals! Villains! Bring me the murders and lunatics that your clan cannot keep! Those that even the gods have shunned. I would love a blood-crazed zealot, cast out by their deity or maybe a slaver, who carts young dragons off in the night. The crimes must be grand! The crime must shame even the gods.

Genes, breeds and colors wanted: I'm none too picky. I would prefer no snappers, and no pink. But if the story is good, I'll take just about anything.

Clan Lore Basics: They are nothing but a loose collection of criminals. Each one comes from a different background, and each brings their own skills to the clan. Their one uniting feature is that each has committed some crime so atrocious that the gods themselves would smite them for it. The dragons that live in Haven have an almost religious devotion to the knowledge that for their crimes, they will be sent to some place that makes the fires of the underworld look comforting.

This looming punishment is known only as The Darkness.

Willing to pay: I'd sell my soul for a good enough story. Thrill me with your lore first, and then name your price.

Blessed be the darkness.

Ripcooperchick wrote on 2015-06-30:

Username and ID #: Ripcooperchick #19130
Clan Name: None yet, need to fix that…

Type of dragon wanted: I am open to all sorts of dragons though I prefer those with unique personalities or some twist in character that makes ybem quirky or twisted. Show me your oddballs.

Genes, breeds and colors wanted: I adore imperials though I need to diversify my lair, I will consider all except mirrors, coatls, and pearl catchers.

Clan Lore Basics: I am still in the process of hammering out my clan lore but it is essentially a clan of all sorts of outcasts and scarred dragons be they shunned fortune tellers or twisted war heroes. They all work haphazardly together under the careful eye of the leader Yachini, a blind imperial with a dark past that his sadistic brother Aethos will never forgive him for.
Willing to pay: Money is not an issue for the right Dragon though I can also offer exalt fodder, swipe items, familiars etc as I grind the colosseum frequently.

Alternatewarning wrote on 2015-08-27:
I'm looking for a dragon!

Username and ID #: Alternatewarning 99205

Clan Name: Blacklight

Type of dragon wanted: I'm looking for a mate for a dragon/ghost

Genes, breeds and colors wanted: Male Tundra or the perfect male that I can just breed change into a Tundra. I like blacks, blues, greens, purples with the occasional other color. Lots of obsidian but I don't like triples. For this specific dragon no crystal please. Also no ripple, current or gem bond

Clan Lore Basics: Still a WIP but mainly a small eccentric clan of strange dragons. Situated in the Shifting Expanse they trade with a lot of outsiders but is mainly a clan of dragons that didn't really find anywhere else they fit in. The creepy and bizarre are very much welcome, as well as the normal if they don't mind.

Willing to pay: Depends, nothing over 100k and I'll rarely go that high. 100% open to trades
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
[center][b]Breeding Pairs (banner coming):[/b][/center] [quote name= "Naga" date=2015-03-01] Username and ID#: Naga 2740 Parent 1: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9158122] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91582/9158122_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Bioluminous Personality/Clan Role/Link to their bio: He is one of the familiar wranglers. He has autism spectrum disorder, and as such has a hard time relating to some of his clanmates. He is best friends with a Snapper named Quartz and mates with Glowwyrm. Breed, Colors, and Genes: Fae, midnight crystal/storm facet/seafoam underbelly Parent 2: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9536273] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95363/9536273_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Glowwyrm Personality/Clan Role/Link to their bio: a hatchling letter from her is in her profile, but basically she can manipulate the power of Chaos, an advanced form of Shadow magic, and uses it to help Sentinel maintain a pocket dimension in which the clan hides. Whereas Sentinel is taboo in the clan, she has a foot in both worlds, and her knowledge of how the clan is protected puts her in a dangerous position. She has embraced Shadow flight culture and raises all her hatchlings with Shadow beliefs. Some hatchlings forget the clan and their early hatchlinghood. Others, like Astral, grow up to love and want to serve the Shadowbinder. Breed, Colors, and Genes: tundra, midnight crystal/teal shimmer/aqua circuit Clan Background: the clan is sort of a mishmash of dragons that live in a dimension right next to Sornieth - they're pretty close, and it takes new dragons a long time to integrate. Hatchling Personality: this is Astral, one of their daughters. She finally got to worship the Shadowbinder. This extreme attitude generally only occurs in hatchlings of theirs that stay in the clan until adulthood. Those that leave as hatchlings take with them Shadow customs, like sending leaves to the Shadowbinder and a fondness for trinkets. Flight: by popular demand. Shadow and Lightning look best. I am in Light flight. Price: shimmer - 15-30k. Facet - 20-50k. Other: [b]will only breed by request[/b], in a nest of the flight of the requester's choice. Open to hatchling letters. After you buy a hatchling you are free to do whatever with it. NOTE: The owner of this pair is away at the moment and only breeds by request. [/quote] [b][u]Pinglist[/u][/b] Tsaiah (for Glowwyrm clone) [quote]I finally have my breeding pairs worked out! Quote: Username and ID#:Shadeyrain, 59335 Parent 1: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5381819] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/53819/5381819_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Avalon Personality/Clan Role/Link to their bio: Avalon is a typical gentle giant. His main profession is clan herbologist/healer. He likes to have fun with his job, and tries to bring peace to his patients and friends. Avalon also helps keep the peace with neighboring beast clans, and he studies them during his freetime. Bio(unfinished) Breed, Colors, and Genes: Imperial, Brown Ripple/Avacado Freckle/ Mulberry Basic Parent 2: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6651996] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/66520/6651996_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Aspen Personality/Clan Role/Link to their bio: Aspen has alot of spunk, and she loves to show it. She has the energy of one born and raised in the Lightning Flight, but has a passion for all things Nature. Her main profession is as clan biochemist, using a combination of organic and magic to create potions and salves to do a many sort of things. Bio(unfinished) Breed, Colors, and Genes: Imperial, Stone Ripple, Jungle Current, Forest Underbelly Clan Background: Clan Shades of the Light is an ever growing clan who live in peace on the shores of the Light Flight. Dragons of our clan come from all walks, our diversity creating a harmony where no dragon needs to fear being persecuted for the color of their eyes nor the sheen of their scales(or fur). To accomodate our size we have begun working on an underground habitat, carving out the cliff side to spread out roots as well as reach for the skies. Hatchling Personality: Anywhere from mellow to energetic, just like their parents. May take interests in the sciences, gardening, animal linguistics, scholarly pursuits, and more! I'll personalize them individually, but leave room for growth~ Flight:Hopefully they are going to have Nature Eyes!! If you want Light eyes, it can be arranged. Price: Hatchlings w/o Underbelly: 15k Hatchlings w/ Underbelly in the green-range: 20k Hatchlings w/ Underbelly in the blue-range:10K[/quote] [quote]Username and ID#:Shadeyrain, 59335 Parent 1: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10652321] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/106524/10652321_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Cirrus Personality/Clan Role/Link to their bio: Cirrus is very quick to trust and sometimes too open about his feelings. Growing up the the Shrieking Wilds has taught him some caution, but more curiosity than anything His main profession is as clan druid, and he easily constructs buildings out of the trees above ground, and tunnel supports from roots below. Bio Breed, Colors, and Genes: Coatl, Sunshine Ripple/Teal Shimmer/Goldenrod Gembond Parent 2: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10682232] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/106823/10682232_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Nimbus Personality/Clan Role/Link to their bio: Nimbus Is anti-social and grumpy, most of the time. The only times she can be seen smiling is around Cirrus, while she channels magic, and if you've done something particularly stupid. Nimbus's main profession is as clan shaman, and she channels and borrows magic from her environment or the deities, having been unfortunate to not have been born with any magic of her own. Bio Breed, Colors, and Genes: Coatl, Gold Iridescent/Splash Shimmer/ Ivory Gembond Clan Background: Clan Shades of the Light is an ever growing clan who live in peace on the shores of the Light Flight. Dragons of our clan come from all walks, our diversity creating a harmony where no dragon needs to fear being persecuted for the color of their eyes nor the sheen of their scales(or fur). To accomodate our size we have begun working on an underground habitat, carving out the cliff side to spread out roots as well as reach for the skies. Hatchling Personality: I imagine they will all have magical abilities, since both dragons come from long lines of magic users. In the very rare case that one comes out like their mother, magic might not even be involved in their lives at all. All personalities will be individualized. Flight: Light eyes Price:15k each[/quote] [quote] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/V2iFGqY.png[/img][/center] [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Claritywind, #13081 [b]Parent 1: [/b] [b]Name:[/b] Faline [b]Personality/Clan Role/Link to their bio: [/b]Faline is part of the largest family within my clan (not up to date). She is very much a cat-lady, loving all felines, large and small. She is often seen walking around the clanlands with her huge following, picking up strays and nurturing lost kittens. She teaches the cats, and the cats love her. Her mane is never without at least three cats, but hundreds surround her at night - sharing in her protective warmth. [b]Breed, Colors, and Genes:[/b] Imperial, Sand/Spring/Aqua, Tiger/Shimmer/Underbelly [b]Parent 2:[/b] [b]Name: [/b]Thompson [b]Personality/Clan Role/Link to their bio:[/b] Thimpson is part of the largest family within my clan (not up to date). He is very much a father figure to all those who are related to him. He doesn't fight at all, and is quite against unnecessary violence but is more than willing to deal it out to those that harm him and his own. He is very protective and affectionate over Faline, she being the only one to truly win his heart over. Both he and Faline wish to share the joy of parenthood with the world - believing that the consistently bright hatchlings that they raise together will bring joy and peace to clans everywhere. [b]Breed, Colors, and Genes:[/b] Imperial, Lemon/Leaf/Aqua, Iridescent/Shimmer/Gembound [b]Clan Background: [/b]The Clarity Clan was founded by Anthilios and Utilisers, both whom wished to better the world and help stray dragons find their path. They have supplies a-plenty for travellers and those who seek shelter from the storms. The clan is almost treated as a rehabilitation for many dragons - with some that pass through ending up staying semi permanently, wishing to return the favor and help another wayward soul. [b]Hatchling Personality: [/b]Mostly artists of various disciplines - the bright and colourful nature of the parents and surrounding clanmates raises true and loyal dragons who seek to better the world with colour. However, every so often, one hatchling raises itself - it's taint and personality set in stone. Some rebel against the brightness and beauty and seek to destroy it instead - bullying and darker practical jokes are their preferred past time. [b]Flight:[/b] Water Blue Eyes. I am willing to send them off to other nests :) [b]Price: [/b]Free / Donations [b]Hatchery/Sales thread Link: [/b]http://tinyurl.com/n562zjj [b]Other: [/b]I would love hatchling letters :) But once they are yours, they are yours to keep. Since they are free, please do not request just to exalt. Give them love or don't request one. Thank-you.[/quote] [quote name="avey" date=2015-06-14 21:47:59] (also these two have two hatchlings in the back of my lair with written, formatted bios if anyone wants them. One is a healer and the other is some flamboyant singer and general social butterfly haha but people are welcome to edit them) -- [b]Username and ID#:[/b] avey & 14355 I have lots of dragons with bios. The following pair has a pretty simplistic bio /but/ they are one of my more consistent pairs so I thought I would post them. Other dragons/pairings can be accessed through my lair. I will breed any dragon of mine that isn’t labeled as an “Original Character” (not FR) in their bio. Parent 1 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5505764] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/55058/5505764_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name[/b]: Lorraine [b]Personality/Clan Role/Link to their bio:[/b] She’s a traveling singer/muscian along with her husband. A little bit of more information is in her bio but she’s not a super complex character. They tour throughout Sornieth. [b]Breed, Colors, Genes[/b]:Skydancer female, Rose/Rose/White, Iri/Seraph/Belly Parent 2: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6519288] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/65193/6519288_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name[/b]: Alsace [b]Personality/Clan Role/Link to their bio[/b]: Basically same as the above! [b]Breed, Colors, Genes[/b]: Skydancer male, Rose/Rose/White, Iri/Shim/Gem [b]Clan Background[/b]: The Starlit Belfry is an Arcane clan set on a small castle and pleasant courtyard with various inns and shops open to outsiders (all in a stye somewhat between art nouveau and provincial revivalism). The clan is surrounded by forests and gardens and is home to many non-dragons. It tends to be aligned towards other Arcane clans as well as Nature, Light, Lightning, some Shadow, and even the Talonok Beast clan. However it is open-minded towards other groups, too. It’s leader is the idealistic architect named Chimes, a small Tundra immigrant from the Ice region who came to the Arcane region as a refugee of sorts, running as far as possible from an abusive former clan/life. There she started anew as an Arcane dragon and founded her clan along with her mate, Vernon. Most of the dragons in her clan share her views and ways to some extent but not all. (more info on my userpage or on Chimes’ bio) Hatchling Personality: hatchlings vary but there’s a good chance they possess a desire to create or at least, hold a great curiosity for the world around them due to the general attitudes of the lair but I am flexible c: [b]Flight[/b]: Arcane so I hope you like magenta LOL but in the off-chance you might not like magenta I can send them to other clans for a breeding [b]Price[/b]: Depends, preferably no less than 5k. If I come up with a bio/format their bio probably 10k at least due to the time. (I might charge more if I need to borrow a nest from another clan). [b]Hatchery/Sales thread Link[/b]: I might make one of all my different pairs if there's interest~ [b]Other[/b]: I love hatchling letters, incorporating my dragons in other people's bios (and vice versa) and am generally pretty open about playing with lore. I would prefer no exalts especially if I am breeding dragons specifically for you/discounting them. [/quote]
Breeding Pairs (banner coming):

Naga wrote on 2015-03-01:
Username and ID#: Naga 2740

Parent 1:

9158122_350.png

Name: Bioluminous
Personality/Clan Role/Link to their bio: He is one of the familiar wranglers. He has autism spectrum disorder, and as such has a hard time relating to some of his clanmates. He is best friends with a Snapper named Quartz and mates with Glowwyrm.
Breed, Colors, and Genes: Fae, midnight crystal/storm facet/seafoam underbelly

Parent 2:

9536273_350.png

Name: Glowwyrm
Personality/Clan Role/Link to their bio: a hatchling letter from her is in her profile, but basically she can manipulate the power of Chaos, an advanced form of Shadow magic, and uses it to help Sentinel maintain a pocket dimension in which the clan hides. Whereas Sentinel is taboo in the clan, she has a foot in both worlds, and her knowledge of how the clan is protected puts her in a dangerous position. She has embraced Shadow flight culture and raises all her hatchlings with Shadow beliefs. Some hatchlings forget the clan and their early hatchlinghood. Others, like Astral, grow up to love and want to serve the Shadowbinder.
Breed, Colors, and Genes: tundra, midnight crystal/teal shimmer/aqua circuit

Clan Background: the clan is sort of a mishmash of dragons that live in a dimension right next to Sornieth - they're pretty close, and it takes new dragons a long time to integrate.
Hatchling Personality: this is Astral, one of their daughters. She finally got to worship the Shadowbinder. This extreme attitude generally only occurs in hatchlings of theirs that stay in the clan until adulthood. Those that leave as hatchlings take with them Shadow customs, like sending leaves to the Shadowbinder and a fondness for trinkets.
Flight: by popular demand. Shadow and Lightning look best. I am in Light flight.
Price: shimmer - 15-30k. Facet - 20-50k.
Other: will only breed by request, in a nest of the flight of the requester's choice. Open to hatchling letters. After you buy a hatchling you are free to do whatever with it.

NOTE: The owner of this pair is away at the moment and only breeds by request.

Pinglist
Tsaiah (for Glowwyrm clone)

Quote:
I finally have my breeding pairs worked out!

Quote:
Username and ID#:Shadeyrain, 59335

Parent 1:

5381819_350.png

Name: Avalon

Personality/Clan Role/Link to their bio:
Avalon is a typical gentle giant. His main profession is clan herbologist/healer. He likes to have fun with his job, and tries to bring peace to his patients and friends. Avalon also helps keep the peace with neighboring beast clans, and he studies them during his freetime.
Bio(unfinished)
Breed, Colors, and Genes:
Imperial, Brown Ripple/Avacado Freckle/ Mulberry Basic

Parent 2:

6651996_350.png

Name: Aspen
Aspen has alot of spunk, and she loves to show it. She has the energy of one born and raised in the Lightning Flight, but has a passion for all things Nature. Her main profession is as clan biochemist, using a combination of organic and magic to create potions and salves to do a many sort of things.
Bio(unfinished)
Imperial, Stone Ripple, Jungle Current, Forest Underbelly

Clan Background: Clan Shades of the Light is an ever growing clan who live in peace on the shores of the Light Flight. Dragons of our clan come from all walks, our diversity creating a harmony where no dragon needs to fear being persecuted for the color of their eyes nor the sheen of their scales(or fur). To accomodate our size we have begun working on an underground habitat, carving out the cliff side to spread out roots as well as reach for the skies.

Hatchling Personality: Anywhere from mellow to energetic, just like their parents. May take interests in the sciences, gardening, animal linguistics, scholarly pursuits, and more! I'll personalize them individually, but leave room for growth~
Flight:Hopefully they are going to have Nature Eyes!! If you want Light eyes, it can be arranged.
Price:
Hatchlings w/o Underbelly: 15k
Hatchlings w/ Underbelly in the green-range: 20k
Hatchlings w/ Underbelly in the blue-range:10K

Quote:
Username and ID#:Shadeyrain, 59335

Parent 1:

10652321_350.png

Name: Cirrus
Cirrus is very quick to trust and sometimes too open about his feelings. Growing up the the Shrieking Wilds has taught him some caution, but more curiosity than anything His main profession is as clan druid, and he easily constructs buildings out of the trees above ground, and tunnel supports from roots below.
Bio
Coatl, Sunshine Ripple/Teal Shimmer/Goldenrod Gembond

Parent 2:

10682232_350.png

Name: Nimbus
Nimbus Is anti-social and grumpy, most of the time. The only times she can be seen smiling is around Cirrus, while she channels magic, and if you've done something particularly stupid. Nimbus's main profession is as clan shaman, and she channels and borrows magic from her environment or the deities, having been unfortunate to not have been born with any magic of her own.
Bio
Coatl, Gold Iridescent/Splash Shimmer/ Ivory Gembond

Clan Background: Clan Shades of the Light is an ever growing clan who live in peace on the shores of the Light Flight. Dragons of our clan come from all walks, our diversity creating a harmony where no dragon needs to fear being persecuted for the color of their eyes nor the sheen of their scales(or fur). To accomodate our size we have begun working on an underground habitat, carving out the cliff side to spread out roots as well as reach for the skies.

Hatchling Personality: I imagine they will all have magical abilities, since both dragons come from long lines of magic users. In the very rare case that one comes out like their mother, magic might not even be involved in their lives at all. All personalities will be individualized.

Flight: Light eyes
Price:15k each

Quote:
V2iFGqY.png

Username and ID#: Claritywind, #13081

Parent 1:
Name: Faline
Personality/Clan Role/Link to their bio: Faline is part of the largest family within my clan (not up to date). She is very much a cat-lady, loving all felines, large and small. She is often seen walking around the clanlands with her huge following, picking up strays and nurturing lost kittens. She teaches the cats, and the cats love her. Her mane is never without at least three cats, but hundreds surround her at night - sharing in her protective warmth.
Breed, Colors, and Genes: Imperial, Sand/Spring/Aqua, Tiger/Shimmer/Underbelly

Parent 2:
Name: Thompson
Personality/Clan Role/Link to their bio: Thimpson is part of the largest family within my clan (not up to date). He is very much a father figure to all those who are related to him. He doesn't fight at all, and is quite against unnecessary violence but is more than willing to deal it out to those that harm him and his own. He is very protective and affectionate over Faline, she being the only one to truly win his heart over. Both he and Faline wish to share the joy of parenthood with the world - believing that the consistently bright hatchlings that they raise together will bring joy and peace to clans everywhere.
Breed, Colors, and Genes: Imperial, Lemon/Leaf/Aqua, Iridescent/Shimmer/Gembound

Clan Background: The Clarity Clan was founded by Anthilios and Utilisers, both whom wished to better the world and help stray dragons find their path. They have supplies a-plenty for travellers and those who seek shelter from the storms. The clan is almost treated as a rehabilitation for many dragons - with some that pass through ending up staying semi permanently, wishing to return the favor and help another wayward soul.
Hatchling Personality: Mostly artists of various disciplines - the bright and colourful nature of the parents and surrounding clanmates raises true and loyal dragons who seek to better the world with colour. However, every so often, one hatchling raises itself - it's taint and personality set in stone. Some rebel against the brightness and beauty and seek to destroy it instead - bullying and darker practical jokes are their preferred past time.
Flight: Water Blue Eyes. I am willing to send them off to other nests :)
Price: Free / Donations
Hatchery/Sales thread Link: http://*******.com/n562zjj
Other: I would love hatchling letters :) But once they are yours, they are yours to keep. Since they are free, please do not request just to exalt. Give them love or don't request one. Thank-you.

avey wrote on 2015-06-14:

(also these two have two hatchlings in the back of my lair with written, formatted bios if anyone wants them. One is a healer and the other is some flamboyant singer and general social butterfly haha but people are welcome to edit them)
--

Username and ID#: avey & 14355
I have lots of dragons with bios. The following pair has a pretty simplistic bio /but/ they are one of my more consistent pairs so I thought I would post them. Other dragons/pairings can be accessed through my lair. I will breed any dragon of mine that isn’t labeled as an “Original Character” (not FR) in their bio.

Parent 1

5505764_350.png

Name: Lorraine

She’s a traveling singer/muscian along with her husband. A little bit of more information is in her bio but she’s not a super complex character. They tour throughout Sornieth.

Breed, Colors, Genes:Skydancer female, Rose/Rose/White, Iri/Seraph/Belly

Parent 2:

6519288_350.png

Name: Alsace

Personality/Clan Role/Link to their bio: Basically same as the above!

Breed, Colors, Genes: Skydancer male, Rose/Rose/White, Iri/Shim/Gem

Clan Background:
The Starlit Belfry is an Arcane clan set on a small castle and pleasant courtyard with various inns and shops open to outsiders (all in a stye somewhat between art nouveau and provincial revivalism). The clan is surrounded by forests and gardens and is home to many non-dragons. It tends to be aligned towards other Arcane clans as well as Nature, Light, Lightning, some Shadow, and even the Talonok Beast clan. However it is open-minded towards other groups, too.
It’s leader is the idealistic architect named Chimes, a small Tundra immigrant from the Ice region who came to the Arcane region as a refugee of sorts, running as far as possible from an abusive former clan/life. There she started anew as an Arcane dragon and founded her clan along with her mate, Vernon. Most of the dragons in her clan share her views and ways to some extent but not all.
(more info on my userpage or on Chimes’ bio)
Hatchling Personality: hatchlings vary but there’s a good chance they possess a desire to create or at least, hold a great curiosity for the world around them due to the general attitudes of the lair but I am flexible c:

Flight: Arcane so I hope you like magenta LOL but in the off-chance you might not like magenta I can send them to other clans for a breeding

Price: Depends, preferably no less than 5k. If I come up with a bio/format their bio probably 10k at least due to the time. (I might charge more if I need to borrow a nest from another clan).

Hatchery/Sales thread Link: I might make one of all my different pairs if there's interest~

Other: I love hatchling letters, incorporating my dragons in other people's bios (and vice versa) and am generally pretty open about playing with lore. I would prefer no exalts especially if I am breeding dragons specifically for you/discounting them.
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
[img]http://i.gyazo.com/3f069fa819d288b1674375ff0904fe41.png[/img] [b][u]General:[/u][/b] @misplaced @vonRothbart @wizardly @shadeyrain @reptyrian @tacocat @Eylim @merethic @Pit @KittyHamilton @nintendoreos @booker @lionne @murasaki @SyiiTorney @cien @sundancer @pinkangel725 @Kohra @Nott @lanmerr @peter @NeophyteRedglare [u][b]Seeking[/b][/u] @alagasianflame @emputti @Naga @LordQube @Merethic @Hydrosphere @Lunila @Brushtail @Shadeyrain @Meredith44 @Nott [b][u]Selling:[/u][/b] @artorias @schyven @tsaiah @emputti @Tangelojack @Meredith44 @Naga @Firefeather @maisetkai @Shadeyrain @gunslinger @beckswithspecks @Nott [u][b]New Breeding Pairs:[/b][/u] @Naga @Shadeyrain @Meredith44
3f069fa819d288b1674375ff0904fe41.png

General:

@misplaced @vonRothbart @wizardly @shadeyrain @reptyrian @tacocat @Eylim @merethic @Pit @KittyHamilton @nintendoreos @booker @lionne @murasaki @SyiiTorney @cien @sundancer @pinkangel725 @Kohra @Nott @lanmerr @peter @NeophyteRedglare

Seeking
@alagasianflame @emputti @Naga @LordQube @Merethic @Hydrosphere @Lunila @Brushtail @Shadeyrain @Meredith44 @Nott

Selling:
@artorias @schyven @tsaiah @emputti @Tangelojack @Meredith44 @Naga @Firefeather @maisetkai @Shadeyrain @gunslinger @beckswithspecks @Nott

New Breeding Pairs:
@Naga @Shadeyrain @Meredith44
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
[center][size=6][b]Other lore-related threads, hubs, and links for you to check out:[/b][/size][/center] [LIST] [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1497351]Lore Hatchery Directory[/url]--A place where you can find a list of hatcheries who offer either hatchlings with short bios, hatchlings whose parents have lore, or both! [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1427274]Dragons with Bios Association[/url]--An association dedicated to showing off, and improving dragon bios. Anyone with at least one dragon bio (it doesn't even need to be finished) can join, and read through others' bios! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=gde&id=1427274][img]http://i.imgur.com/gqS46t9.png[/img][/url] [*]In the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drt&id=1146028&page=1]Dragon Tales exchange thread[/url], you can swap your dragons with lore, for another random dragon with lore that the person who posts next will send to you! [/LIST]
Other lore-related threads, hubs, and links for you to check out:
  • Lore Hatchery Directory--A place where you can find a list of hatcheries who offer either hatchlings with short bios, hatchlings whose parents have lore, or both!
  • Dragons with Bios Association--An association dedicated to showing off, and improving dragon bios. Anyone with at least one dragon bio (it doesn't even need to be finished) can join, and read through others' bios!

gqS46t9.png

• In the Dragon Tales exchange thread, you can swap your dragons with lore, for another random dragon with lore that the person who posts next will send to you!
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
@brilliantsky
Looking awesome! Since I mainly work in writing bios, and don't usually have a lot of lair space, could I be put on the pinglist for when people are looking for drergs?
@brilliantsky
Looking awesome! Since I mainly work in writing bios, and don't usually have a lot of lair space, could I be put on the pinglist for when people are looking for drergs?
CPt6K.gif
YMPbu9R.png
ca4nyRv.pngpZJYyk4.png6mVFIuV.png
gziv3Ja.pngtLCn0d0.pngEE2umbT.png
@alagasianflame put you up there!
@alagasianflame put you up there!
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
Well, I suppose I'll start out!

Type of dragon wanted: I'm looking for some storytellers, archivists, scholars, and librarians!

Genes, breeds and colors wanted: I love the smoke gene, and have none of it in my lair, so that is a huge plus! No gembond, please. I also don't have the money for crystal or facet.

I love dragon with contrasting colors! warm with cool, dark with light, etc. If your dragon looks good in either of the Ridgeback accents from Rockbreakers', that's a huge plus. Other than that, I'm open to all breeds!

Clan Lore Basics: We are an Arcane clan of archivists and scholars, who keeps our doors open for lost and wayward travelers. We know that the Starwood Strand can be a dangerous place for those who are not well-acquainted with its ways, so we have a small group of scouts who regularly patrols the woods, and offers lost travelers a safe place to stay, and find their way to their destination. While they are there, we listen to the stories they have to tell, and record them. We are a curious, studious clan, who loves hearing stories about faraway places. We also love telling stories, whether they be true history, or fantastical myth.

Well, I suppose I'll start out!

Type of dragon wanted: I'm looking for some storytellers, archivists, scholars, and librarians!

Genes, breeds and colors wanted: I love the smoke gene, and have none of it in my lair, so that is a huge plus! No gembond, please. I also don't have the money for crystal or facet.

I love dragon with contrasting colors! warm with cool, dark with light, etc. If your dragon looks good in either of the Ridgeback accents from Rockbreakers', that's a huge plus. Other than that, I'm open to all breeds!

Clan Lore Basics: We are an Arcane clan of archivists and scholars, who keeps our doors open for lost and wayward travelers. We know that the Starwood Strand can be a dangerous place for those who are not well-acquainted with its ways, so we have a small group of scouts who regularly patrols the woods, and offers lost travelers a safe place to stay, and find their way to their destination. While they are there, we listen to the stories they have to tell, and record them. We are a curious, studious clan, who loves hearing stories about faraway places. We also love telling stories, whether they be true history, or fantastical myth.

X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
Ooh, great idea!

SEEKING:

Type of dragon wanted: A healer, magical is preferred but traditional works as well.

Genes, breeds and colors wanted: I will be picky about this, as this dragon will fit into a previously established character's lore. They will end up being a mate for Erin, my red-range Guardian.

I need a white-range primary male, I'm willing to compromise with the secondaries and tertiaries as long as they're light and will make decently pretty hatchies with Erin. (Light blue secondary would be perfect, depending on genes!) I don't really have money for Crystal or Facet unless you're willing to give me a bit to save up.

Any breed but Ridgebacks, Snappers, and Mirrors will be okay, a Skydancer would be perfect. (I don't like ridgies or snappers in general, and mirror just doesn't work for this particular character.)

Personality-wise, I'm looking for a gentle, affectionate, quiet type, but not the kind that everyone runs over; he has to be strong at need. Water or Lightning eyes would be great, but not required; anything but Fire or Plague will work.

Clan Lore Basics: Our clan is a random collection of misfits, weirdos, and other dragons who don't really fit in; not in the evil sense, but as in a "oh my gosh why are people putting up with these obnoxious people bouncing off the walls and making inappropriate jokes" kinda thing. Think the anime/gaming/sci-fi club at your local college or high school (or at least mine); off the wall sort of humor, always pranking each other and anyone else who wanders through, very fond of bad puns, absolutely vicious to anyone who hurts their family. We're the ones who (to use a human example) would be sitting in the back of the theater at a bad book adaptation movie complaining about the awfulness and throwing popcorn at each other. Despite that, we also manage to be the clan that no one likes to mess with; after all, anyone who's sitting in the back of the room unnoticed hears all your secrets... And likely knows enough sneaky people with certain skills to make that information hurt you.

Willing to pay: A reasonable price. Probably not more than 50k unless it's an absolutely PERFECT dragon. Might also be willing to negotiate a trade, just message me to see if we can work something out.

Message or ping to contact, please!
Ooh, great idea!

SEEKING:

Genes, breeds and colors wanted: I will be picky about this, as this dragon will fit into a previously established character's lore. They will end up being a mate for Erin, my red-range Guardian.

I need a white-range primary male, I'm willing to compromise with the secondaries and tertiaries as long as they're light and will make decently pretty hatchies with Erin. (Light blue secondary would be perfect, depending on genes!) I don't really have money for Crystal or Facet unless you're willing to give me a bit to save up.

Any breed but Ridgebacks, Snappers, and Mirrors will be okay, a Skydancer would be perfect. (I don't like ridgies or snappers in general, and mirror just doesn't work for this particular character.)

Personality-wise, I'm looking for a gentle, affectionate, quiet type, but not the kind that everyone runs over; he has to be strong at need. Water or Lightning eyes would be great, but not required; anything but Fire or Plague will work.

Willing to pay: A reasonable price. Probably not more than 50k unless it's an absolutely PERFECT dragon. Might also be willing to negotiate a trade, just message me to see if we can work something out.

Message or ping to contact, please!
Looking for 27s! Help me out? // She/hers pronouns please. :)
WEAK for matchy accent colors on G1s and old dragons.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91