Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free Nest Rentals! All 11 Flights!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1210 1211
@NotSoSimple Do you have a nest available for tomorrow? I have a RTB boy now and the girl will be RTB tomorrow.
@NotSoSimple Do you have a nest available for tomorrow? I have a RTB boy now and the girl will be RTB tomorrow.
shallow and empty and filled with regret.
I am grinding away to get the 100k to unlock my 4th nest, and I will reserve it for you!
I am grinding away to get the 100k to unlock my 4th nest, and I will reserve it for you!
@MidnightCootie

This is swell idea! :D I see you have plenty of Arcane Nest Rentals and I'm still new otherwise i'd offer my help as well!

I wish you all very prosperous!
@MidnightCootie

This is swell idea! :D I see you have plenty of Arcane Nest Rentals and I'm still new otherwise i'd offer my help as well!

I wish you all very prosperous!
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
leaves_by_lizziecat1279-d9luwyz.png · FREE EGGS
Nature Thread!
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@condescension

Send the pair when you are ready!
@condescension

Send the pair when you are ready!
@NotSoSimple I'll send them as soon as I get on after the rollover.
@NotSoSimple I'll send them as soon as I get on after the rollover.
shallow and empty and filled with regret.
bump
bump
clan_of_murky_spirits_button_by_perfectly_purnima-d85zc8x.png free_wind_nests_button_by_perfectly_purnima-d85zdxq.png
bump
bump
clan_of_murky_spirits_button_by_perfectly_purnima-d85zc8x.png free_wind_nests_button_by_perfectly_purnima-d85zdxq.png
@Tigergirl
sorry i took so long to get back to you! do you still have an open nest?
@Tigergirl
sorry i took so long to get back to you! do you still have an open nest?

ISO >>>
20782.png 36768.png 35114.png
@galactic - I will have one open in 3 days if they works? If you want, set up the trade when you're free and I'll accept it and get them on a nest that day if that works.
@galactic - I will have one open in 3 days if they works? If you want, set up the trade when you're free and I'll accept it and get them on a nest that day if that works.
JETQcvF.png
@TigerGirl
of course. thank you for being patient with me :) ill probably just make a note and send them to you then
@TigerGirl
of course. thank you for being patient with me :) ill probably just make a note and send them to you then

ISO >>>
20782.png 36768.png 35114.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1210 1211