Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free Nest Rentals! All 11 Flights!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1210 1211
@Valkyre

Hello! ^^ My Coatl pair is finally RTB - should I send them over?
@Valkyre

Hello! ^^ My Coatl pair is finally RTB - should I send them over?
ZNhRsiG.png
@Sevachu Yep! do so!
@Sevachu Yep! do so!
conXkZb.png
@PheraRow

The nests hatches tomorrow :)
@PheraRow

The nests hatches tomorrow :)
@PheraRow

all the little lovelies are waiting on CR for you.

They both look exactly like daddy :)
@PheraRow

all the little lovelies are waiting on CR for you.

They both look exactly like daddy :)
@NotSoSimple - I have a pair that I would love to have the babies have light eyes that will be ready to breed in 6 days. Anyway I can reserve a nest from you?
@NotSoSimple - I have a pair that I would love to have the babies have light eyes that will be ready to breed in 6 days. Anyway I can reserve a nest from you?
@Chriture
I am in the iceflight :) so the eyes would be silver/white, but not the yellow light.

But, if you are wating icy eyes, then just send them over when they are RTB!
@Chriture
I am in the iceflight :) so the eyes would be silver/white, but not the yellow light.

But, if you are wating icy eyes, then just send them over when they are RTB!
@NotSoSimple lol I totally meant to type white(( My brains a little scattered at the moment)) - mainly because the babies are going to be mostly all white grey or black. I think I went on auto pilot while typing >
@NotSoSimple lol I totally meant to type white(( My brains a little scattered at the moment)) - mainly because the babies are going to be mostly all white grey or black. I think I went on auto pilot while typing >
@Chriture

I I will set a reserve on a nest for you ^-^
just send them over when they are RTB.
@Chriture

I I will set a reserve on a nest for you ^-^
just send them over when they are RTB.
bump ^^
bump ^^
clan_of_murky_spirits_button_by_perfectly_purnima-d85zc8x.png free_wind_nests_button_by_perfectly_purnima-d85zdxq.png
@Galactic - I have a fire nest open for you that you had reserved if you're ready to send them over!
@Galactic - I have a fire nest open for you that you had reserved if you're ready to send them over!
JETQcvF.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1210 1211