Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Take a Dragon, Leave a Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85
This is not the original one.I just love these kind of forum games.Also it's a fun way to get new blood!

The Pot is the post directly below this one.
- Only dragons in The Pot are available.Not my own dragons! Don't ask for them.
- Offer one of your dragons in the Crossroads for a dragon in The Pot
-This is a first come, first serve exchange.
-If an offered dragon is unavailable for trade (Wearing apparel, a skin, with a familiar, in the Auction House, etc.) it will be rejected. The first viable trade will be accepted.
-There is no limit on trades. Send as many as you want, and send any breed for any other breed.
-There is a ping list. Ask and you shall be added. However, it is only used for announcements of rare genes, a total Pot refresh.
-Dragons in The Pot with no sign of interest may be exalted or sold.
-Any dragons I sell or exalt from The Pot will be named first. I ask any who pull from The Pot for exalting also be named.
-You do not need to make a post stating who you sent a trade for. In fact, most people do not.

Important: Don't forget to remove any apparel, familiars, and take out of the Auction House any dragon you submit to The Pot(.

Donations of food, treasure, dragons, etc? Send it over, no need to ask!

Questions? PM me! You may also ask here, but please ping me. I don't always get pings in my notices, but more often than not other users of TaD,LaD are able to answer questions, too. ^_^

I think that covers it. Happy trading! Hope you enjoy this! ^_^

Other TaD;LaD threads you should check out:
Take a Dragon, Leave a Dragon
(V2) Take a Dragon, Leave a Dragon
This is not the original one.I just love these kind of forum games.Also it's a fun way to get new blood!

The Pot is the post directly below this one.
- Only dragons in The Pot are available.Not my own dragons! Don't ask for them.
- Offer one of your dragons in the Crossroads for a dragon in The Pot
-This is a first come, first serve exchange.
-If an offered dragon is unavailable for trade (Wearing apparel, a skin, with a familiar, in the Auction House, etc.) it will be rejected. The first viable trade will be accepted.
-There is no limit on trades. Send as many as you want, and send any breed for any other breed.
-There is a ping list. Ask and you shall be added. However, it is only used for announcements of rare genes, a total Pot refresh.
-Dragons in The Pot with no sign of interest may be exalted or sold.
-Any dragons I sell or exalt from The Pot will be named first. I ask any who pull from The Pot for exalting also be named.
-You do not need to make a post stating who you sent a trade for. In fact, most people do not.

Important: Don't forget to remove any apparel, familiars, and take out of the Auction House any dragon you submit to The Pot(.

Donations of food, treasure, dragons, etc? Send it over, no need to ask!

Questions? PM me! You may also ask here, but please ping me. I don't always get pings in my notices, but more often than not other users of TaD,LaD are able to answer questions, too. ^_^

I think that covers it. Happy trading! Hope you enjoy this! ^_^

Other TaD;LaD threads you should check out:
Take a Dragon, Leave a Dragon
(V2) Take a Dragon, Leave a Dragon
tumblr_ncsydrApbf1svuy4ao1_500.png
Available Dragons
Available dragons will be in their own tab named "Take a dragon leave a dragon! Thanks for the understanding!

None right now

Every Sunday i'll reset dragons!

Available Dragons
Available dragons will be in their own tab named "Take a dragon leave a dragon! Thanks for the understanding!

None right now

Every Sunday i'll reset dragons!

Ping List!

@Slizara
@Th3tW0ntW0rk
@GetJazzyWithIt

What to be on this Ping me! I'll be more then happy to add you!
Ping List!

@Slizara
@Th3tW0ntW0rk
@GetJazzyWithIt

What to be on this Ping me! I'll be more then happy to add you!
Sent a trade. :)
Sent a trade. :)
2q1bbjm.png302ngoh.png2ika7f9.png2zg87ib.png
first trade!!!
first trade!!!
Overclock is so cute! @impenguin2 how would this work? I read the thing but it didnt make much sense to me sorry...
Overclock is so cute! @impenguin2 how would this work? I read the thing but it didnt make much sense to me sorry...
Respect Existence or Expect Resistance

VOw1swj.gif
@Thief6
Just send a crossroads trade for the dragon
@Thief6
Just send a crossroads trade for the dragon
@Thief6
Sorry you were not fast to get him..Someone got him
@Thief6
Sorry you were not fast to get him..Someone got him