Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [H] Dragons [W] Apparel/Exalts/Skins/etc
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@xiehan: I'd really love that tangerine Coatl baby; I can pay in shrooms (I also have a spare brush dodo and snow streak, not sure their worth but I'm willing to trade those too!)
@xiehan: I'd really love that tangerine Coatl baby; I can pay in shrooms (I also have a spare brush dodo and snow streak, not sure their worth but I'm willing to trade those too!)
EEBA057-B-0307-4125-9-FF4-E796-D4-E4-EA59.jpg
@SakuraDryad The Brush Dodo is worth 15K going by the AH, and the Snow Streak 5K, so we could do those 2 + 20 shrooms!

If that sounds good, PM me the items and I'll set up a CR. :)
@SakuraDryad The Brush Dodo is worth 15K going by the AH, and the Snow Streak 5K, so we could do those 2 + 20 shrooms!

If that sounds good, PM me the items and I'll set up a CR. :)
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@xiehan, That sounds great! I'll send them over. :D
@xiehan, That sounds great! I'll send them over. :D
EEBA057-B-0307-4125-9-FF4-E796-D4-E4-EA59.jpg
@xiehan Can I get the storm/royal/white iri/shim/smoke male tundra for 30 all-seeing shrooms?
@xiehan Can I get the storm/royal/white iri/shim/smoke male tundra for 30 all-seeing shrooms?
MkWutJD.png
@tetchyblue sure thing! PM me the shrooms and I'll set up a CR :)
@tetchyblue sure thing! PM me the shrooms and I'll set up a CR :)

* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@xiehan Is the Female, gold/banana/ivory iri/shim/gem with matching Light eyes still available? She's gorgeous. If so, would you accept 1 Blushing Pink Rose and 25 Shrooms?
@xiehan Is the Female, gold/banana/ivory iri/shim/gem with matching Light eyes still available? She's gorgeous. If so, would you accept 1 Blushing Pink Rose and 25 Shrooms?
bTMzUg8.png
@Igloo Sounds good to me! PM me the items and I'll set up a CR :)
@Igloo Sounds good to me! PM me the items and I'll set up a CR :)

@xiehan You always have the most exquisite dragons. I am interested in the female Coatl and the female Tundra, which is a total of 6 adult exaltables. I will send CRs!
@xiehan You always have the most exquisite dragons. I am interested in the female Coatl and the female Tundra, which is a total of 6 adult exaltables. I will send CRs!
@xiehan could I trade 4 exalts for the Male pink/purple/maize iri/shim/circuit spiral?
@xiehan could I trade 4 exalts for the Male pink/purple/maize iri/shim/circuit spiral?
TgeJ4J7.png
jJFk0xG.png
pyAp3dI.png
lop-1-5f831758a05a1.png
@fleurkin Sure thing! Just send the CRs; I'll take him off the AH :)
@fleurkin Sure thing! Just send the CRs; I'll take him off the AH :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8