Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Adoptions FREE DRAGONS
@Xodus @GannaBanana Sending them over!
@Xodus @GannaBanana Sending them over!
+9 hours fr time, ping if you want my attention (my name has a Q, not a G)
r5CjlMV.gif
@Kittzilla may i get #26367740??
@Kittzilla may i get #26367740??
@Kittzilla I'd love to give this guy a home c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26367746] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263678/26367746_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kittzilla

I'd love to give this guy a home c:

26367746_350.png
Hello everyone. We covered the issue of exalting, dragon ownership, and harassment not only several times within this thread itself, but also in our May 2016 Community Update.

After reviewing the history of this topic: the volume of reports sent in, the speed at which the thread moves, and the number of warnings and post/thread moderation by both staff and our volunteers in 2016 alone, we've come to the decision lock this thread.

We understand many of you are working hard to maintain the spirit of the thread and our rules; unfortunately, the harassment has continued on both sides of this issue and has reached an unsalvageable point.

If you want to giveaway, adopt out, or trade dragons, you can still do so, but in the appropriate forum in your own thread. Thank you.
Hello everyone. We covered the issue of exalting, dragon ownership, and harassment not only several times within this thread itself, but also in our May 2016 Community Update.

After reviewing the history of this topic: the volume of reports sent in, the speed at which the thread moves, and the number of warnings and post/thread moderation by both staff and our volunteers in 2016 alone, we've come to the decision lock this thread.

We understand many of you are working hard to maintain the spirit of the thread and our rules; unfortunately, the harassment has continued on both sides of this issue and has reached an unsalvageable point.

If you want to giveaway, adopt out, or trade dragons, you can still do so, but in the appropriate forum in your own thread. Thank you.