Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Give An Eyebleeder, Get an Eyebleeder!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 282 283
Real simple rules, but in case you don't know/haven't done this game before:

1. Post an 'eyebleeding' (a very bright) dragon here, to give to the person right above you. The dragon you give away can be bright and ugly, or merely bright, but it CANNOT be simply ugly - no all-dull dragons, please! There is an ugly dragon swap thread for those. Something like a brown dragon with neon orange wings is fine, and this rule's not meant to be overly restrictive - just make sure that either there's at least one bright colour on the dragon, or the dragon on the whole is what you'd call 'bright'. (Note that if you have one bright colour on your dragon and the bright colour is on a tert, the tert must be a non-basic one.)

2. The dragon the poster after you puts up is the one you'll get in exchange!

A couple of rules:

- If you're not giving a dragon, put brackets around your post.

- If giving a dragon, be sure to ping the person above you (type @theirusernamegoeshere, like @Spooner ) - and don't forget to put up a picture of the dragon you're sending, too!

- When you post a dragon, you're agreeing that you'll give it away to whoever posts before you. Please only put up dragons if you're okay with this, and set up the crossroads right away!

- You can give away dragons as many times as you want.

- You can exalt, sell, or even put the dragon you receive back into this thread; just please be polite about it, and don't refuse the trade you get.

And I'll give a lovely eyebleeder to the first poster~ Off you go!
Real simple rules, but in case you don't know/haven't done this game before:

1. Post an 'eyebleeding' (a very bright) dragon here, to give to the person right above you. The dragon you give away can be bright and ugly, or merely bright, but it CANNOT be simply ugly - no all-dull dragons, please! There is an ugly dragon swap thread for those. Something like a brown dragon with neon orange wings is fine, and this rule's not meant to be overly restrictive - just make sure that either there's at least one bright colour on the dragon, or the dragon on the whole is what you'd call 'bright'. (Note that if you have one bright colour on your dragon and the bright colour is on a tert, the tert must be a non-basic one.)

2. The dragon the poster after you puts up is the one you'll get in exchange!

A couple of rules:

- If you're not giving a dragon, put brackets around your post.

- If giving a dragon, be sure to ping the person above you (type @theirusernamegoeshere, like @Spooner ) - and don't forget to put up a picture of the dragon you're sending, too!

- When you post a dragon, you're agreeing that you'll give it away to whoever posts before you. Please only put up dragons if you're okay with this, and set up the crossroads right away!

- You can give away dragons as many times as you want.

- You can exalt, sell, or even put the dragon you receive back into this thread; just please be polite about it, and don't refuse the trade you get.

And I'll give a lovely eyebleeder to the first poster~ Off you go!
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
Hi! I just want to let you know that in a few days I'm breeding my Tundra and Snapper female :') Hopefully they have a big nest and I have a few eyebleeders to give away - their breeding prediction looked "promising"
Hi! I just want to let you know that in a few days I'm breeding my Tundra and Snapper female :') Hopefully they have a big nest and I have a few eyebleeders to give away - their breeding prediction looked "promising"
bamboo_phytocat.png 2OTuj7X.png
[ @Nerada - Oh! Would it be Caspian and Seraphina you're breeding? They certainly seem to have quite a colour range between them, I must say. ;) Anyway - if you find yourself with any eyebleeders to spare from that pair-up, feel free to drop one off here and get that ball a-rollin'!]
[ @Nerada - Oh! Would it be Caspian and Seraphina you're breeding? They certainly seem to have quite a colour range between them, I must say. ;) Anyway - if you find yourself with any eyebleeders to spare from that pair-up, feel free to drop one off here and get that ball a-rollin'!]
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner that's them! Totally unexpected colours but I don't mind haha :'D I'll definitely keep you in mind and drop any hatchlings I can spare your way~
@Spooner that's them! Totally unexpected colours but I don't mind haha :'D I'll definitely keep you in mind and drop any hatchlings I can spare your way~
bamboo_phytocat.png 2OTuj7X.png
[@Nerada - Yeah - I checked the Scrying Workshop, and not a single non-colourful baby in sight, xDD. And, sure! The idea of this is to just give an eye-bleeder to whoever posts above ya (if you post first, I'll post and give you one of mine, just 'cos I like these sorts of games), but I guess if you've got more than one, you can post a couple of times after people and chuck 'em their way! |D]
[@Nerada - Yeah - I checked the Scrying Workshop, and not a single non-colourful baby in sight, xDD. And, sure! The idea of this is to just give an eye-bleeder to whoever posts above ya (if you post first, I'll post and give you one of mine, just 'cos I like these sorts of games), but I guess if you've got more than one, you can post a couple of times after people and chuck 'em their way! |D]
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
[I don't have a dragon to give for this yet, but this looks like a fun thread. I want to see what different eyebleeders look like. :)

*off to lurk* ]
[I don't have a dragon to give for this yet, but this looks like a fun thread. I want to see what different eyebleeders look like. :)

*off to lurk* ]
Will trade on a 1:1 food point ratio for turtles. Let me protect the precious from dragon bellies!
[@RobinaRaven - I know! I think it'll be quite interesting to see some really bright and beautiful (or not so beautiful) dragons~]
[@RobinaRaven - I know! I think it'll be quite interesting to see some really bright and beautiful (or not so beautiful) dragons~]
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
{I recently acquired an eye-burner pair so I could try to get a specific colour combination, but their Secondary is a bit wide, so I am bound to get some misses before I get what I want. I bred them recently, but they only gave me one egg which ended up as a prize in a raffle, but when their cooldown comes up, I may be coming back to this thread. ;D }
{I recently acquired an eye-burner pair so I could try to get a specific colour combination, but their Secondary is a bit wide, so I am bound to get some misses before I get what I want. I bred them recently, but they only gave me one egg which ended up as a prize in a raffle, but when their cooldown comes up, I may be coming back to this thread. ;D }
drpusig1_zpsjz7uct4m.pngwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png
[Heya, I was going to give an eyebleeder but who too?]

Thanks
GingerNinja
[Heya, I was going to give an eyebleeder but who too?]

Thanks
GingerNinja
+8 hours Flight Rising Time
ok ill be the 1st one on this XD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3259194] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32592/3259194_350.png[/img] [/url] Do i give it to you @Spooner ?
ok ill be the 1st one on this XD
3259194_350.png

Do i give it to you @Spooner ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 282 283