Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Interact] Bothari's Fortune Telling
1 2
@Salem (let me know if I should ping every time or if you don't want me to keep pinging you)

Azaran curled up on one of the pillows, thinking. "Hmmm...."

"Oh, for the love of all things Arcane, make a decision already," his sister snapped. "I don't want to be here all day."

"Hush," Azaran replied, slightly annoyed. "My future could depend on this decision."

"Future my tail," Araora growled back. "Father will kill us if anyone finds out about this. We shouldn't be here."

"Maybe you shouldn't." The Spiral kept his eyes on the objects in front of him.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing." Azaran glanced up at his sister for a moment, then turned back to Bothari. "I think a star reading would be cool."

Araora hissed and pulled her wings closer to her body, but didn't say anything. Her brother obviously wasn't leaving until he got what he wanted.
@Salem (let me know if I should ping every time or if you don't want me to keep pinging you)

Azaran curled up on one of the pillows, thinking. "Hmmm...."

"Oh, for the love of all things Arcane, make a decision already," his sister snapped. "I don't want to be here all day."

"Hush," Azaran replied, slightly annoyed. "My future could depend on this decision."

"Future my tail," Araora growled back. "Father will kill us if anyone finds out about this. We shouldn't be here."

"Maybe you shouldn't." The Spiral kept his eyes on the objects in front of him.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing." Azaran glanced up at his sister for a moment, then turned back to Bothari. "I think a star reading would be cool."

Araora hissed and pulled her wings closer to her body, but didn't say anything. Her brother obviously wasn't leaving until he got what he wanted.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
@GalacticExplorer- It's really no problem. I am subscribed but I don't mind being pinged. ^^ I'm just grateful you are willing to help me with fleshing out my character.

Just so you know I just started this sort of reading too, so this will be a first.
The imperial watched the interaction between the siblings, a small smirked appeared on his face. It must be nice to have siblings you were related too. While he had Ren, Whimsy and the others, none where blood related. Bothari caught himself before he drifted too far into his thoughts. A star reading, that would change up his routine a bit.

Using his reach to his advantage the dragon leaned over and pulled a scroll off a nearby shelf. Slowly he unrolled it on the table. It was a star chart. Bothari wasn't sure how much he was going to use this but at least he could show Azaran the different stars that would be relevant. "First I need to know your hatch date. That will get us started."
@GalacticExplorer- It's really no problem. I am subscribed but I don't mind being pinged. ^^ I'm just grateful you are willing to help me with fleshing out my character.

Just so you know I just started this sort of reading too, so this will be a first.
The imperial watched the interaction between the siblings, a small smirked appeared on his face. It must be nice to have siblings you were related too. While he had Ren, Whimsy and the others, none where blood related. Bothari caught himself before he drifted too far into his thoughts. A star reading, that would change up his routine a bit.

Using his reach to his advantage the dragon leaned over and pulled a scroll off a nearby shelf. Slowly he unrolled it on the table. It was a star chart. Bothari wasn't sure how much he was going to use this but at least he could show Azaran the different stars that would be relevant. "First I need to know your hatch date. That will get us started."
@Salem

Azaran looked curiously at the star chart. "I hatched a week ago," he replied. "On the fifth day of the month of the Plaguebringer."

"There are so many ways for this to go wrong," Araora mumbled to herself.

"What's that?" Azaran looked at her.

"Nothing," Ara said, flicking her tail in annoyance.

The Spiral stared at her for a moment, then turned back to Bothari and the star chart.
@Salem

Azaran looked curiously at the star chart. "I hatched a week ago," he replied. "On the fifth day of the month of the Plaguebringer."

"There are so many ways for this to go wrong," Araora mumbled to herself.

"What's that?" Azaran looked at her.

"Nothing," Ara said, flicking her tail in annoyance.

The Spiral stared at her for a moment, then turned back to Bothari and the star chart.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

"I see...." Mumbled Bothari to himself. He heard Ara's comment but could say nothing in return. It wasn't his place, and since he was a novice she might actually be right. He looked at the star chart looking the two stars he needed. He traced a constellation with his claw tapping lightly at the ending star. "This constellation is Libra, it corresponds with your birth. You are a dragon of the scales. The scales symbol is one of justice, it represents fairness and balance you display. Are there any particular questions you would like to get advice on? Maybe on love, family, or perhaps your calling(career)?"

@GalacticExplorer
"I see...." Mumbled Bothari to himself. He heard Ara's comment but could say nothing in return. It wasn't his place, and since he was a novice she might actually be right. He looked at the star chart looking the two stars he needed. He traced a constellation with his claw tapping lightly at the ending star. "This constellation is Libra, it corresponds with your birth. You are a dragon of the scales. The scales symbol is one of justice, it represents fairness and balance you display. Are there any particular questions you would like to get advice on? Maybe on love, family, or perhaps your calling(career)?"

@GalacticExplorer
@Salem

"Well," the Spiral thought for a moment. "I would like to know if I'll ever find true love. Rumor has it that dragons like me are cursed, y'know? What if never finding true love is my curse? Although knowing something about my calling would be nice, too..."

Ara rolled her eyes. "Make a decision already, would you?"

"Hey! This isn't your future!" Azaran turned back to Bothari. "I guess.... hmmm..... I guess I want to know what my calling is, and if it will lead me to true love."
@Salem

"Well," the Spiral thought for a moment. "I would like to know if I'll ever find true love. Rumor has it that dragons like me are cursed, y'know? What if never finding true love is my curse? Although knowing something about my calling would be nice, too..."

Ara rolled her eyes. "Make a decision already, would you?"

"Hey! This isn't your future!" Azaran turned back to Bothari. "I guess.... hmmm..... I guess I want to know what my calling is, and if it will lead me to true love."
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

@Salem

Two dragons approach, both skydancers. The first one, who looks like some kind of draconic butterfly, stands on his hind legs and bends his wings in a harpy salutation. The other, whose metallic body ripples with life, simply stops. The two dragons look at the fortune teller. "If you wish, we would like you to peer into one of our futures and tells us what you see. I am Emil and This is Dream."

Dream looks up and down the dragon. "I do not trust him"

"He's a fortune teller" Emil answered "I have questionable origins, but you trust me."

"Very well." Dream responded "I will trust him and assume this is not a scam or death-trap."
@Salem

Two dragons approach, both skydancers. The first one, who looks like some kind of draconic butterfly, stands on his hind legs and bends his wings in a harpy salutation. The other, whose metallic body ripples with life, simply stops. The two dragons look at the fortune teller. "If you wish, we would like you to peer into one of our futures and tells us what you see. I am Emil and This is Dream."

Dream looks up and down the dragon. "I do not trust him"

"He's a fortune teller" Emil answered "I have questionable origins, but you trust me."

"Very well." Dream responded "I will trust him and assume this is not a scam or death-trap."
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@salem (sorry to have taken so long to interact, ive been kinda busy lately!!)
"Why yes, I am here to have my fortune told!" Mephistopheles replied. He sat down and curled his tail over his legs. The Dripcave Deputy rolled it's eyes.
@salem (sorry to have taken so long to interact, ive been kinda busy lately!!)
"Why yes, I am here to have my fortune told!" Mephistopheles replied. He sat down and curled his tail over his legs. The Dripcave Deputy rolled it's eyes.
66.png
1 2