Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED | Halloween Costume Contest
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/iFVP7u8.png[/img] [i]The entrance of the old magitech laboratory towered before. Its warped wooden doors are adorned with two cloth banners: the colorful one depicting dancing skeletons and the plain, dark purple banner which reads “Gathering of Guises: Enter Here”. Flickering jack-o-lanterns were laid out along the path towards the laboratory and in front of the stone two lions, seemingly guarding the door. “Such jovial decorations for a place known for terrifying rumors of disappeared dragons and angry spirits. You pass through the threshold into this abandoned building, seemingly passing through time to a distant era when dragons were magitech engineers and their creations were reviled. The haunted passageways have been decorated with much more sinister decorations. A plague doctor stands near the door. Zombie and skeleton decorations were placed along tall cylinders. Broken pieces of lab equipment that hadn’t been moved in centuries adorned dusty counters. Were those vines real? Sconces held burning candles that emitted an eerie green, light. You see a Pearlcatcher sitting behind a dark, wooden table.[/i][/center] [columns][center]“Welcome to the old magitech laboratory. Now, I know you’ve heard the stories, but you needn’t worry. Our mages placed warding spells around the perimeter of the grounds, even though I don’t think this place is haunted. If you wish to attend the Gathering of Guises, follow the green candles to the courtyard garden. Otherwise, feel free to explore," he says with a unsettling grin. [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/hRv3yGc.png[/img][/columns] [center]----- [i]Special thanks to Peyp for putting us on the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2762174]Riot of Rot Hub![/url][/i] -----[/center] [size=4][b]General Information[/b][/size] [b]Duration[/b]: Oct. 6th – October 27th Winners will be announced on Halloween night, prizes will be distributed during the following week. [b]Entry Fee[/b]: 10,000 treasure or 10 gems for each dragon entered. [b]Refer a friend[/b]: Refer a friend (or two or more) If they enter the contest, you get a 20% discount on your entry fee(s)! This discount is refunded to you through the CR or PM. Let me know if you have a preference. [size=4][b]Rules[/b][/size] [LIST] [*]Entry fees are required and non-refundable. An entry fee is required for each dragon. [*]You may enter a dragon in each category, max number of entries is 3. [*]You can only win a prize from one category. Gotta keep it fair. [*]Dragons must be in your lair and wearing its costume for the duration of the contest. [*]Using images from the Dressing Room is not allowed and will result in immediate disqualification. [*]No more than 10 apparel items on a dragon. Accents and “skincents” count as an apparel item. [*]Skins that cover more than approximately 75% of a dragon are not allowed. [*]Ping or PM me if you make any minor changes to a costume. Major changes which significantly alter a dragon's costume must be submitted as a new entry.[/LIST] [size=4][b]Entry Format[/b][/size] [quote]Your username: [b]Category[/b]: [b]Costume[/b]: [b]Explanation[/b]: Use this section only if your dragon's costume may not be well-known, like an obscure creature in folklore. Or if it's an original design, such as MurkyDepth's Twice-eyed Wolf from 2017. DO NOT include RP information such as background, personality, combat abilities or mini stories! [b]Dragon's Image[/b]: Use the bbcode from the "Generate Code" button on your dragon's profile page. [b]Accent or Skincent[/b]: If applicable, use the following format to list a skin or accent. [code][skin=SKIN NUMBER][/code] [b]Reference Picture[/b]: If applicable.[/quote] Also, here's our signature banner for you to use! It is clickable and will redirect you here. So this.... [center][code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2764013][img]https://i.imgur.com/qfPwf3l.png[/img][/url][/code] becomes this! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2764013][img]https://i.imgur.com/qfPwf3l.png[/img][/url][/center]
iFVP7u8.png

The entrance of the old magitech laboratory towered before. Its warped wooden doors are adorned with two cloth banners: the colorful one depicting dancing skeletons and the plain, dark purple banner which reads “Gathering of Guises: Enter Here”. Flickering jack-o-lanterns were laid out along the path towards the laboratory and in front of the stone two lions, seemingly guarding the door. “Such jovial decorations for a place known for terrifying rumors of disappeared dragons and angry spirits.

You pass through the threshold into this abandoned building, seemingly passing through time to a distant era when dragons were magitech engineers and their creations were reviled. The haunted passageways have been decorated with much more sinister decorations. A plague doctor stands near the door. Zombie and skeleton decorations were placed along tall cylinders. Broken pieces of lab equipment that hadn’t been moved in centuries adorned dusty counters. Were those vines real? Sconces held burning candles that emitted an eerie green, light. You see a Pearlcatcher sitting behind a dark, wooden table.
“Welcome to the old magitech laboratory. Now, I know you’ve heard the stories, but you needn’t worry. Our mages placed warding spells around the perimeter of the grounds, even though I don’t think this place is haunted. If you wish to attend the Gathering of Guises, follow the green candles to the courtyard garden. Otherwise, feel free to explore," he says with a unsettling grin.
hRv3yGc.png

Special thanks to Peyp for putting us on the Riot of Rot Hub!

General Information

Duration: Oct. 6th – October 27th

Winners will be announced on Halloween night, prizes will be distributed during the following week.

Entry Fee: 10,000 treasure or 10 gems for each dragon entered.

Refer a friend: Refer a friend (or two or more) If they enter the contest, you get a 20% discount on your entry fee(s)! This discount is refunded to you through the CR or PM. Let me know if you have a preference.

Rules
  • Entry fees are required and non-refundable. An entry fee is required for each dragon.
  • You may enter a dragon in each category, max number of entries is 3.
  • You can only win a prize from one category. Gotta keep it fair.
  • Dragons must be in your lair and wearing its costume for the duration of the contest.
  • Using images from the Dressing Room is not allowed and will result in immediate disqualification.
  • No more than 10 apparel items on a dragon. Accents and “skincents” count as an apparel item.
  • Skins that cover more than approximately 75% of a dragon are not allowed.
  • Ping or PM me if you make any minor changes to a costume. Major changes which significantly alter a dragon's costume must be submitted as a new entry.

Entry Format
Quote:
Your username:

Category:
Costume:
Explanation: Use this section only if your dragon's costume may not be well-known, like an obscure creature in folklore. Or if it's an original design, such as MurkyDepth's Twice-eyed Wolf from 2017. DO NOT include RP information such as background, personality, combat abilities or mini stories!

Dragon's Image: Use the bbcode from the "Generate Code" button on your dragon's profile page.

Accent or Skincent: If applicable, use the following format to list a skin or accent.
Code:
[skin=SKIN NUMBER]

Reference Picture: If applicable.

Also, here's our signature banner for you to use! It is clickable and will redirect you here. So this....
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2764013][img]https://i.imgur.com/qfPwf3l.png[/img][/url]

becomes this!

qfPwf3l.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/OaDMnVv.png[/img][/center] [size=4] As well all know, “Supernatural” is coming to close after its 15th season. To commemorate this iconic and beloved TV series, we are replacing the spooky costume category to include any character or monster from the TV series.[/size] [LIST] [*][b]Supernatural/Spooky[/b]: Dress your dragon as any character or monster from the Supernatural TV show. This includes people, angels, demon, any monster of the week or anything else! Show us your love for Supernatural. [b]Also, any costume that would go in the spooky category can be entered into this category.[/b] [*][b]Game of Thrones[/b]: Do you love Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire? Same Here! Dress up your dragon as any character, humanoid or creature from this medieval masterpiece. Please include a reference picture, cuz I haven’t actually watched the show. At least I’ve read the books XD [*][b]From the Future[/b]: Can you imagine the future of Sornieth? This category is reserved for dragons wearing science fiction or futuristic costumes. [/LIST]
OaDMnVv.png

As well all know, “Supernatural” is coming to close after its 15th season. To commemorate this iconic and beloved TV series, we are replacing the spooky costume category to include any character or monster from the TV series.

• Supernatural/Spooky: Dress your dragon as any character or monster from the Supernatural TV show. This includes people, angels, demon, any monster of the week or anything else! Show us your love for Supernatural. Also, any costume that would go in the spooky category can be entered into this category.
  • Game of Thrones: Do you love Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire? Same Here! Dress up your dragon as any character, humanoid or creature from this medieval masterpiece. Please include a reference picture, cuz I haven’t actually watched the show. At least I’ve read the books XD
  • From the Future: Can you imagine the future of Sornieth? This category is reserved for dragons wearing science fiction or futuristic costumes.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/hONkX0I.png[/img] [quote][size=5][b]Supernatural[/b][/size] [size=5]1st Place [skin=25526][skin=25527][skin=25528][skin=25529][skin=25530] [skin=25531][skin=25533][skin=25534][skin=25535][skin=25536] [skin=25537][skin=25538][skin=25539][img]https://i.imgur.com/dM3AjNZ.png[/img] [item=malevolent spirit] [item=disoriented spirit] [item=wraith hound][item=infestation hound][item=pronghorn stomper][item=pronghorn hunter] [item=greybeak reaper][item=tengu caller][item=tatterwing carcass][item=shatterbone vulture] [item=somber spirit][item=otherworldly aura][item=aer phantom][item=lux spectre] [item=longneck medium][item=longneck scholar][item=carrioncorn][item=nightmare] [item=gilded decorative chest][item=gilded decorative chest][item=gilded decorative chest] [size=5][i]Choice of Angels or Demons Prize Pack[/i][/size] [b]Angels[/b] [item=vista: harpy's roost][skin=26931] [item=chestnut feathered wings][item=crimson feathered wings][item=lemongrass feathered wings][item=rose feathered wings][item=sunburst feathered wings] [item=cloudy feathered wings][item=inkwell feathered wings][item=orchid feathered wings][item=sapphire feathered wings][item=wavespun feathered wings] [b]Demons[/b] [item=vista: boneyard][skin=18543] [item=eerie cyan ghastcrown][item=eerie cyan pendants][item=eerie cyan grasp][item=eerie cyan forejewels] [item=eerie cyan taildecor][item=eerie cyan clawrings][item=eerie cyan nightshroud] ----- [size=5]2nd Place[/size] [item=sanddune rags][item=white raven armor][item=carapace arm][item=contaminated infectalons] [item=vial of glowing sight] [item=iron treasure chest][item=iron treasure chest][item=iron treasure chest] [size=5][i]Choice of Demonic Armor or Angelic Armor[/i][/size] [b]Demonic Armor[/b] [item=bloodscale helmet][item=bloodscale chest guard][item=bloodscale bracers][item=bloodscale shoulder guards] [item=bloodscale tail guard][item=bloodscale greaves][item=bloodscale wing guard] [b]Angelic Armor[/b] [item=hoary scale wingplates][item=hoary scale tassets][item=hoary scale cuirass][item=hoary tail tatters] [item=hoary scale bracers][item=hoary scale greaves][item=hoary scale gorget][item=hoary leather skullcap] ----- [size=5]Third Place[/size] [item=umbra wolf][item=gale wolf][item=wasteland collector][item=dire hyena] [skin=14111] [item=rusted treasure chest][item=rusted treasure chest][item=rusted treasure chest][/quote] ----- [quote][size=5][b]Game of Thrones[/b][/size] [size=5]1st Place[/size] [item=alabaster filigree banner][item=alabaster filigree helmet][item=alabaster filigree breastplate][item=alabaster filigree boots] [item=alabaster filigree gauntlets][item=alabaster filigree tail guard][item=alabaster filigree wing guard][item=ancient broadsword] [item=morganite flourish anklets][item=morganite flourish bracelet][item=morganite flourish eye piece][item=morganite flourish tail drape] [item=morganite flourish belt][item=morganite flourish wing drape][item=morganite flourish necklace][item=morganite flourish tail clasp] [size=4][i]Three Unhatched Elemental Eggs of your choice![i][/size] [i]Only three images shown for simplicity.[/i] [item=unhatched fire egg][item=unhatched light egg][item=unhatched lightning egg] [item=Auburn Woolly Walrus][item=Woolly Walrus][item=Pebblehide Stoat][item=Bramblecrown Stoat] [item=Frosttangle Strangler][item=Deadwood Strangler][item=Bullephant][item=Mammophant] [item=Glassbound Solarvul][item=Glassbound Gustvul][item=Wolpertinger][item=Treehorn Wolpertinger] [item=Snowy Owlynx][item=Teardrop Owlynx] [item=gilded decorative chest][item=gilded decorative chest][item=gilded decorative chest] ----- [size=5]2nd Place[/size] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53425586] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/534256/53425586_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Vanh, Imperial Female ID: 53425586 Midnight Wasp Midnight Bee Ice Ghost Eye Type: Ice Unusual[/columns] [item=chillspike crown][skin=29077] [item=ebony filigree banner][item=ebony filigree helmet][item=ebony filigree breastplate][item=ebony filigree boots] [item=ebony filigree gauntlets][item=ebony filigree tail guard][item=ebony filigree wing guard] [item=iron treasure chest][item=iron treasure chest][item=iron treasure chest] [size=4][i]Choice of the House Stark or House Lannister prize pack[/i][/size] [b]House Lannister[/b] [item=brutal headdress][item=furious headdress][item=ferocious headdress][item=ruthless headdress] [item=primal headdress][item=untamed headdress][item=wild headdress][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/18808.png[/img] [item=firebreather cape] [b]House Stark[/b] [item=winter wolf cape][item=black wolf cape][item=grey wolf cape] [item=brown wolf cape][item=gold wolf cape][item=blood red wolf cape] [item=winter cape] ----- [size=5]3rd Place[/size] [skin=11123] [item=black wolf][item=winter wolf][item=ethereal trickster] [item=hippogriff][item=polarfreeze defender][item=runescar lynx] [item=rusted treasure chest][item=rusted treasure chest][item=rusted treasure chest][/quote] ----- [quote][size=5][b]From the Future[/b][/size] [size=5]1st Place[/size] Your very own Workshop Workers! Two Levelled Dragons, Plus the Required Battlestones [i]These dragons are not level 25 yet, but I will be leveling them up over the course of the contest. They may not be ready by the end of the contest, but I will send them as soon as they are both level 25.[/i] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55479535] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/554796/55479535_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Rusty, Wildclaw Male ID: 55479535 Copper Wasp Copper Constellation Peacock Stained Eye Type: Wind Common[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54748145] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/547482/54748145_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Inferno, Imperial Male Obsidian Wasp Carrot Bee Dirt Filigree Eye Type: Fire Common[/columns] Mix and Match Prize: Pick any 2 of the following outfits [outfit=945172] [outfit=945260] [outfit=945268] [outfit=945302] [item=tin steampunk goggles][item=tin steampunk vest][item=tin steampunk wings][item=tin steampunk wing armor] [item=tin steampunk scarf][item=tin steampunk gloves][item=tin steampunk spats][item=tin steampunk tail bauble] [item=vista: baldwin’s brew] [item=gilded decorative chest][item=gilded decorative chest][item=gilded decorative chest] ----- 2nd Place Golem Workshop Familiars (not including the bosses) [item=black iron creeper][item=coppercoil creeper][item=construction mith][item=sentinel mith] [item=mistral minion][item=spellbound golem][item=scrapmetal tracker][item=steelhound] [item=swift lumen][item=swift volt][item=chromefeather lookout][item=sentry squawker] [item=black lab coat][item=red lab coat][item= lab coat][item=rubber laboratory gloves] [item=Vista: Alchemical Formula] [item=iron treasure chest][item=iron treasure chest][item=iron treasure chest] Choice of Protobeast Familiars or Serpenta Familiars [item=painted protobeast][item=protobeast] [item=serpenta][item=scarlet serpenta][item=acid-tongue serpenta][item=marbled serpenta] ----- 3rd Place 1 steampunk apparel set of your choice, excluding tin set. [i]Only the vests are shown here for simplicity[/i] [item=copper steampunk vest][item=brass steampunk vest][item=silver steampunk vest][item=gold steampunk vest][item=bronze steampunk vest] [item=rusty golem][item=iron golem] [item=rusted treasure chest][item=rusted treasure chest][item=rusted treasure chest][/quote] [/center]
hONkX0I.png
Quote:
Supernatural

1st Place

dM3AjNZ.png

Malevolent Spirit Disoriented Spirit
Wraith Hound Infestation Hound Pronghorn Stomper Pronghorn Hunter
Greybeak Reaper Tengu Caller Tatterwing Carcass Shatterbone Vulture
Somber Spirit Otherworldly Aura Aer Phantom Lux Spectre
Longneck Medium Longneck Scholar Carrioncorn Nightmare

Gilded Decorative Chest Gilded Decorative Chest Gilded Decorative Chest

Choice of Angels or Demons Prize Pack

Angels

Vista: Harpy's Roost

Chestnut Feathered Wings Crimson Feathered Wings Lemongrass Feathered Wings Rose Feathered Wings Sunburst Feathered Wings
Cloudy Feathered Wings Inkwell Feathered Wings Orchid Feathered Wings Sapphire Feathered Wings Wavespun Feathered Wings

Demons

Vista: Boneyard

Eerie Cyan Ghastcrown Eerie Cyan Pendants Eerie Cyan Grasp Eerie Cyan Forejewels
Eerie Cyan Taildecor Eerie Cyan Clawrings Eerie Cyan Nightshroud

2nd Place

Sanddune Rags White Raven Armor Carapace Arm Contaminated Infectalons

Vial of Glowing Sight

Iron Treasure Chest Iron Treasure Chest Iron Treasure Chest

Choice of Demonic Armor or Angelic Armor

Demonic Armor

Bloodscale Helmet Bloodscale Chest Guard Bloodscale Bracers Bloodscale Shoulder Guards
Bloodscale Tail Guard Bloodscale Greaves Bloodscale Wing Guard

Angelic Armor

Hoary Scale Wingplates Hoary Scale Tassets Hoary Scale Cuirass Hoary Tail Tatters
Hoary Scale Bracers Hoary Scale Greaves Hoary Scale Gorget Hoary Leather Skullcap

Third Place

Umbra Wolf Gale Wolf Wasteland Collector Dire Hyena

Rusted Treasure Chest Rusted Treasure Chest Rusted Treasure Chest

Quote:
Game of Thrones

1st Place

Alabaster Filigree Banner Alabaster Filigree Helmet Alabaster Filigree Breastplate Alabaster Filigree Boots
Alabaster Filigree Gauntlets Alabaster Filigree Tail Guard Alabaster Filigree Wing Guard Ancient Broadsword

Morganite Flourish Anklets Morganite Flourish Bracelet Morganite Flourish Eye Piece Morganite Flourish Tail Drape
Morganite Flourish Belt Morganite Flourish Wing Drape Morganite Flourish Necklace Morganite Flourish Tail Clasp

Three Unhatched Elemental Eggs of your choice!

Only three images shown for simplicity.

Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg

Auburn Woolly Walrus Woolly Walrus Pebblehide Stoat Bramblecrown Stoat
Frosttangle Strangler Deadwood Strangler Bullephant Mammophant
Glassbound Solarvul Glassbound Gustvul Wolpertinger Treehorn Wolpertinger
Snowy Owlynx Teardrop Owlynx

2nd Place

53425586_350.png
Vanh, Imperial Female
ID: 53425586
Midnight Wasp
Midnight Bee
Ice Ghost
Eye Type: Ice Unusual

Chillspike Crown

Ebony Filigree Banner Ebony Filigree Helmet Ebony Filigree Breastplate Ebony Filigree Boots
Ebony Filigree Gauntlets Ebony Filigree Tail Guard Ebony Filigree Wing Guard

Choice of the House Stark or House Lannister prize pack

House Lannister

Brutal Headdress Furious Headdress Ferocious Headdress Ruthless Headdress
Primal Headdress Untamed Headdress Wild Headdress 18808.png

Firebreather Cape

House Stark

Winter Wolf Cape Black Wolf Cape Grey Wolf Cape
Brown Wolf Cape Gold Wolf Cape Blood Red Wolf Cape

Winter Cape

3rd Place

Black Wolf Winter Wolf Ethereal Trickster
Hippogriff Polarfreeze Defender Runescar Lynx

Quote:
From the Future

1st Place

Your very own Workshop Workers! Two Levelled Dragons, Plus the Required Battlestones

These dragons are not level 25 yet, but I will be leveling them up over the course of the contest. They may not be ready by the end of the contest, but I will send them as soon as they are both level 25.

55479535_350.png
Rusty, Wildclaw Male
ID: 55479535
Copper Wasp
Copper Constellation
Peacock Stained
Eye Type: Wind Common

54748145_350.png
Inferno, Imperial Male
Obsidian Wasp
Carrot Bee
Dirt Filigree
Eye Type: Fire Common

Mix and Match Prize: Pick any 2 of the following outfits

Not Found
Not Found

Not Found
Not Found

Tin Steampunk Goggles Tin Steampunk Vest Tin Steampunk Wings Tin Steampunk Wing Armor
Tin Steampunk Scarf Tin Steampunk Gloves Tin Steampunk Spats Tin Steampunk Tail Bauble

2nd Place

Golem Workshop Familiars (not including the bosses)

Black Iron Creeper Coppercoil Creeper Construction Mith Sentinel Mith
Mistral Minion Spellbound Golem Scrapmetal Tracker Steelhound
Swift Lumen Swift Volt Chromefeather Lookout Sentry Squawker

Black Lab Coat Red Lab Coat Lab Coat Rubber Laboratory Gloves

Vista: Alchemical Formula

Choice of Protobeast Familiars or Serpenta Familiars

Painted Protobeast Protobeast

Serpenta Scarlet Serpenta Acid-Tongue Serpenta Marbled Serpenta

3rd Place

1 steampunk apparel set of your choice, excluding tin set.

Only the vests are shown here for simplicity

Copper Steampunk Vest Brass Steampunk Vest Silver Steampunk Vest Gold Steampunk Vest Bronze Steampunk Vest

Rusty Golem Iron Golem

Reserved.
Reserved.
Your username: ChercheErfina Category: Supernatural/Spooky Costume: He is a reaper. Explanation: N/A Dragon's Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50811080] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/508111/50811080_350.png[/img] [/url] Accent or Skincent: N/A Reference Picture: N/A
Your username: ChercheErfina

Category: Supernatural/Spooky
Costume: He is a reaper.
Explanation: N/A
Dragon's Image:

50811080_350.png

Accent or Skincent: N/A

Reference Picture: N/A
zWzF1AM.pngUmduLZ1.pngW26Aw3M.png
[b]Your username:[/b] Nontan [b]Category:[/b] Supernatural/Spooky [b]Costume:[/b] [i]Yoshiko Tsushima from Love Live Sunshine[/i] [b]Explanation:[/b] Yoshiko firmly believes to be a fallen angel, and claims to have been banished from heaven with horrible luck as a consequence. Even though none of this is the truth, even though she is completely harmless, she rebranded herself as an entertainer, performing dark rituals of supposedly "black magic of the highest rank" in her room for people to watch on stream. [b]Dragon's Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29758505] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297586/29758505_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Accent or Skincent[/b]: [skin=27793] [b]Reference Picture:[/b] [img]https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.425792632.4437/flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u4.jpg[/img]
Your username: Nontan

Category: Supernatural/Spooky
Costume: Yoshiko Tsushima from Love Live Sunshine

Explanation: Yoshiko firmly believes to be a fallen angel, and claims to have been banished from heaven with horrible luck as a consequence. Even though none of this is the truth, even though she is completely harmless, she rebranded herself as an entertainer, performing dark rituals of supposedly "black magic of the highest rank" in her room for people to watch on stream.

Dragon's Image:
29758505_350.png

Accent or Skincent:

Reference Picture:
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u4.jpg
pdasZlz.gif NUfNwPR.gif
She/They|26|FR+9|
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
You are not immune to pc-98 touhou lore
5ZQ89t4.pngRQklQI3.png
GYJVIhO.gif current pfp dragon: Gengetsu (Touhou fandragon)
[b]Your username:[/b] MoonlitCacti [b]Category: [/b]Supernatural [b]Costume:[/b] Angel [b]Explanation:[/b] N/A [b]Dragon's Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45804589] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/458046/45804589_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Accent or Skincent:[/b] [skin= 28327] [b]Reference Picture: [/b] N/A
Your username: MoonlitCacti

Category: Supernatural
Costume: Angel
Explanation: N/A

Dragon's Image:
45804589_350.png

Accent or Skincent:

Reference Picture: N/A
[b]Your username:[/b] MoonlitCacti [b]Category: [/b]Game of Thrones [b]Costume:[/b] ‘Baratheon’ kings-guards [b]Explanation:[/b] I don’t know much about GoF but Alphonse kinda matches the picture of the guards... [b]Dragon's Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53639931] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/536400/53639931_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Accent or Skincent:[/b] N/A [b]Reference Picture: [/b] [img]http://qtoptens.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/kingsguard.png[/img]
Your username: MoonlitCacti

Category: Game of Thrones
Costume: ‘Baratheon’ kings-guards
Explanation: I don’t know much about GoF but Alphonse kinda matches the picture of the guards...

Dragon's Image:
53639931_350.png

Accent or Skincent:
N/A

Reference Picture:
kingsguard.png
@MoonlitCacti @Nontan @ChercheErfina @QuotetheRaven

Welcome to the contest, I'm so glad you guys have decided to enter. I've put you all on a pinglist for announcements. I can take you off the pinglist at anytime. Also, Please feel free to refer some friends. If they enter the contest too, you will receive a one time discount of 20% on all your entry fees in the form of a "refund" via the CR.

I'm also putting up the signature banner on the OP just in case you guys want to use that as your signature.

Specifically for QuotetheRaven

Would you be willing to post your entries on this thread. I moved it here and I think I forget to tell you. My bad..
@MoonlitCacti @Nontan @ChercheErfina @QuotetheRaven

Welcome to the contest, I'm so glad you guys have decided to enter. I've put you all on a pinglist for announcements. I can take you off the pinglist at anytime. Also, Please feel free to refer some friends. If they enter the contest too, you will receive a one time discount of 20% on all your entry fees in the form of a "refund" via the CR.

I'm also putting up the signature banner on the OP just in case you guys want to use that as your signature.

Specifically for QuotetheRaven

Would you be willing to post your entries on this thread. I moved it here and I think I forget to tell you. My bad..
Friendly bump, might be making one of these soon!
Friendly bump, might be making one of these soon!
1 2 3 4 5