Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Plague mage for the Win
1 2
With my new lvl 25 Plague mage Iris, I feel absolutely unstoppable in Kelp Beds and Golem Workshop I can now level fodder in GW, and my team of two dragons hardly ever dies compared to my designated team of three I can take on wave sweepers and mantarunes in Kelp Beds and basically beat them all and just keep battling what is this witchcraft, I ask, as I spam regenerate, contuse, and bolster [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53895950] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/538960/53895950_350.png[/img] [/url] Iris bb I love you
With my new lvl 25 Plague mage Iris, I feel absolutely unstoppable in Kelp Beds and Golem Workshop
I can now level fodder in GW, and my team of two dragons hardly ever dies compared to my designated team of three
I can take on wave sweepers and mantarunes in Kelp Beds and basically beat them all and just keep battling
what is this witchcraft, I ask, as I spam regenerate, contuse, and bolster

53895950_350.png

Iris bb I love you

Dragons am I right
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7xmmeMg.png[/img] [color=7930b5]Can... Can I see her stats please??
7xmmeMg.png
Can... Can I see her stats please??
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
not only is she a stonk mage but she is gorgeous, lovely gal!
not only is she a stonk mage but she is gorgeous, lovely gal!
42978694_MHOUAk0oybKLsTZ.png
Good luck! I built a wind mage just for GW and, to a lesser extent, KB, and she's so awesome I love her so much. Anything in her way just gets blown away :D
Good luck! I built a wind mage just for GW and, to a lesser extent, KB, and she's so awesome I love her so much. Anything in her way just gets blown away :D
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
Mage + warrior is the best combo for GW! I have a Wind mage myself, he comes in very handy for all those monsters weak to Wind :D
Mage + warrior is the best combo for GW! I have a Wind mage myself, he comes in very handy for all those monsters weak to Wind :D
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
@ObsidianMage [img]https://i.imgur.com/LBR4luy.png[/img] She's uh, she's statted differently on purpose- I'm going to try the Maki build next but honestly? donno if it will top this Also- I use the Maki Kelp double leveler with her (133 STR/21 VIT or sth) and he’s great because you can one shot mammertees and kelp guardians. He’s nature This duo also works really well in Golem, surprisingly
@ObsidianMage

LBR4luy.png
She's uh, she's statted differently on purpose- I'm going to try the Maki build next but honestly? donno if it will top this

Also- I use the Maki Kelp double leveler with her (133 STR/21 VIT or sth) and he’s great because you can one shot mammertees and kelp guardians. He’s nature

This duo also works really well in Golem, surprisingly
Dragons am I right
@Nyllei isn't it such an awesome feeling to just watch those baddies bite it?? :D
I love mages.

@Residual thank you :,) Also Stonk is the funniest word I’ve heard all day, love it
@Nyllei isn't it such an awesome feeling to just watch those baddies bite it?? :D
I love mages.

@Residual thank you :,) Also Stonk is the funniest word I’ve heard all day, love it
Dragons am I right
I've used a couple of different build types but never mages for some reason. Definitely going to have to try this at some point! She looks amazing :O
I've used a couple of different build types but never mages for some reason. Definitely going to have to try this at some point! She looks amazing :O
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
I admire this dragon very much
I admire this dragon very much
@katha053 Moved to Dragon Share. Cheers!
@katha053 Moved to Dragon Share. Cheers!
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

1 2