Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Tavern For Travelers!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Solcie [center][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/M2z8aRF.png[/IMG][/center] "That dish indeed sounds astonishing. Just as a warning, my cooking skills probably won't live up to it, but hopefully still enough to be enjoyed by a dashing adventurer like yourself. You can call it, 'Voski's Meh Attempt'" The shopkeep gently laughs, offering a glass of [i]Blue Rose[/i] iced tea with a small bowl of sugar cubes on the side to his guest before he headed to his kitchen. The succulent aroma of the dish crept to the lobby of the tavern to where the handsome adventurer sat while Voski cooked. The only ingredient he didn't have in stock was the Stonewatch Flatblade, so he decided to be creative with his substitute. After he finished the soup, he cleaned himself up a little so he wouldn't be too much of a mess compared to Quest, and carefully brought out the bowl of soup to the golden Skydancer. A [i]Scarlet Mussel[/i] broth that has been mixed with soy sauce and a small teaspoon of a creamy [i]Blood Acorn[/i] butter. The noodles themselves are a thick, chewy udon that are fun to slurp. Then finally, what was floating in the broth like lily-pads in a pond, are a few slow roasted [i]Greenpod Blooms[/i] and [i]Smolder Petals[/i] that added a smokey crunch to the dish. Voski offered wooden soup spoons and chopsticks, napkins, and refilled Quest's tea glass. "Enjoy your meal." [item=blood acorn][item=scarlet mussels][item=greenpod bloom][item=smolderpetal]
@Solcie
M2z8aRF.png

"That dish indeed sounds astonishing. Just as a warning, my cooking skills probably won't live up to it, but hopefully still enough to be enjoyed by a dashing adventurer like yourself. You can call it, 'Voski's Meh Attempt'" The shopkeep gently laughs, offering a glass of Blue Rose iced tea with a small bowl of sugar cubes on the side to his guest before he headed to his kitchen.

The succulent aroma of the dish crept to the lobby of the tavern to where the handsome adventurer sat while Voski cooked. The only ingredient he didn't have in stock was the Stonewatch Flatblade, so he decided to be creative with his substitute. After he finished the soup, he cleaned himself up a little so he wouldn't be too much of a mess compared to Quest, and carefully brought out the bowl of soup to the golden Skydancer.

A Scarlet Mussel broth that has been mixed with soy sauce and a small teaspoon of a creamy Blood Acorn butter. The noodles themselves are a thick, chewy udon that are fun to slurp. Then finally, what was floating in the broth like lily-pads in a pond, are a few slow roasted Greenpod Blooms and Smolder Petals that added a smokey crunch to the dish. Voski offered wooden soup spoons and chopsticks, napkins, and refilled Quest's tea glass. "Enjoy your meal."

Blood Acorn Scarlet Mussels Greenpod Bloom Smolderpetal
kZjIfse.gif
@Cyberstrike
M2z8aRF.png

Voski tilted his head slightly at the sight of the new guest who sat near the entrance of the Tavern instead of by the bar like most dragons who come here. He puts on a gentle smile and approaches to her table with a glass of water to offer, "Good evening madam, how may I be of service?" He asks in a friendly approach, taking out his notepad and pen to write down the fellow skydancer's order.

Glancing down at the crest that is printed on the small banner of her armor, his wings perk up slightly. "You came a long way to this tavern, haven't you? You must be exhausted"
@Cyberstrike
M2z8aRF.png

Voski tilted his head slightly at the sight of the new guest who sat near the entrance of the Tavern instead of by the bar like most dragons who come here. He puts on a gentle smile and approaches to her table with a glass of water to offer, "Good evening madam, how may I be of service?" He asks in a friendly approach, taking out his notepad and pen to write down the fellow skydancer's order.

Glancing down at the crest that is printed on the small banner of her armor, his wings perk up slightly. "You came a long way to this tavern, haven't you? You must be exhausted"
kZjIfse.gif
@cornleaf [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=323226] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3233/323226_350.png[/img] [/url] The skydancer smiles at what she can only guess is the tavern owner. He seems kind, and rather perceptive she must admit. A smile crosses her face as she speaks with a lilting, accented voice, gently taking the water from him. "Yes. Business has taken much farther than I thought it would. And I have farther, still, to go to get home to the Ashfall Waste." She pauses for a moment, taking a sip of her water before continuing. "You don't happen to have anything made with Bee Orchid, do you? It's been a while since I've been able to have it."
@cornleaf

323226_350.png

The skydancer smiles at what she can only guess is the tavern owner. He seems kind, and rather perceptive she must admit. A smile crosses her face as she speaks with a lilting, accented voice, gently taking the water from him. "Yes. Business has taken much farther than I thought it would. And I have farther, still, to go to get home to the Ashfall Waste." She pauses for a moment, taking a sip of her water before continuing. "You don't happen to have anything made with Bee Orchid, do you? It's been a while since I've been able to have it."

0qSbXzX.pngzinth_100_by_dragonnmr_d9d593u.gif
[b]"Ooh, Ghost crab sounds delicious!"[/b] The strum of strings caught Dulcim's attention, and he turned to look at the violin just as Fowl was told off. From within the violin two small green orbs began to glow and the violin floated upwards, two ghostly green arms materializing on either side. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/3mC6Ogt.png[/img][/center] [b]"Zither, Fowl was just being curious,"[/b] Dulcim realised that Zither didn't seem angry, instead beginning to continue the small tune that Fowl had started, [b]"aww, I think he made a new friend"[/b]
"Ooh, Ghost crab sounds delicious!" The strum of strings caught Dulcim's attention, and he turned to look at the violin just as Fowl was told off. From within the violin two small green orbs began to glow and the violin floated upwards, two ghostly green arms materializing on either side.
3mC6Ogt.png

"Zither, Fowl was just being curious," Dulcim realised that Zither didn't seem angry, instead beginning to continue the small tune that Fowl had started, "aww, I think he made a new friend"

+8 FR Time || 17yrs || She/Her
@Cyberstrike
M2z8aRF.png

"Bee orchid... I don't think I've made something with that flower in a long time, I'll try my best to make the best for you." Voski says with a handsome smile, bowing his head. "Feel free to relax as much as you want. If you want a drink refill, Fowl here is at your service while I make your dish." the shopkeeper explains motioning to his small familiar who quacks happily, holding a pitcher of ice water with a few rose petals floating around with the sparkling ice cubes.

Voski returns to his kitchen, boiling noodles and creating a savory broth in separate pots. Running cold water over the drained, soft noodles making them ice cold in the serving bowl, mixing spices, fried edamame, and paradise seeds. He then takes the hot Bee Orchid and Hallowed Ivy broth pouring it on top of the noodles, having the cold noodles slowly heat up and soak in the broth like a sponge to have all the flavors dance with each other. He takes the bowl of soup out to the Skydancer warrior, placing it in front of her with clean utensils. "Enjoy your food miss, a Voski specialty. If you like it maybe I can add it to my menu with your name." He offers smiling warmly.
@Cyberstrike
M2z8aRF.png

"Bee orchid... I don't think I've made something with that flower in a long time, I'll try my best to make the best for you." Voski says with a handsome smile, bowing his head. "Feel free to relax as much as you want. If you want a drink refill, Fowl here is at your service while I make your dish." the shopkeeper explains motioning to his small familiar who quacks happily, holding a pitcher of ice water with a few rose petals floating around with the sparkling ice cubes.

Voski returns to his kitchen, boiling noodles and creating a savory broth in separate pots. Running cold water over the drained, soft noodles making them ice cold in the serving bowl, mixing spices, fried edamame, and paradise seeds. He then takes the hot Bee Orchid and Hallowed Ivy broth pouring it on top of the noodles, having the cold noodles slowly heat up and soak in the broth like a sponge to have all the flavors dance with each other. He takes the bowl of soup out to the Skydancer warrior, placing it in front of her with clean utensils. "Enjoy your food miss, a Voski specialty. If you like it maybe I can add it to my menu with your name." He offers smiling warmly.
kZjIfse.gif
@CristorcusHelix [center][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/M2z8aRF.png[/IMG][/center] At first Fowl grew frightened at the green eyes in the violin, hiding behind their wings... But slowly looking up at Zither in happiness as the whisp played the song, Fowl quacked at the tune doing a little dance while Zither played. Voski chuckled in delight as the two created a show, going to his kitchen to get started on the dumpling soup. By hand he folds the [i]Ghost Crab[/i] dumplings and fries them in a pan till they are golden crisp, adding the savory dumplings to a hot [i]Potato Onion[/i] and [i]Water Lettuce[/i] miso soup. Bringing the dish out to Dulcim with a wooden soup spoon once Zither's song has finished, "I hope you enjoy your meal." Voski says politely to the coatl, taking a small wooden bowl from the shelf behind him and filling it up with numerous seeds, nuts and berries offering it to Zither. "A small little snack if you're able to eat, take it as a thank you for your amazing music." [item=ghostcrab][item=potato onion][item=water lettuce]
@CristorcusHelix
M2z8aRF.png

At first Fowl grew frightened at the green eyes in the violin, hiding behind their wings... But slowly looking up at Zither in happiness as the whisp played the song, Fowl quacked at the tune doing a little dance while Zither played. Voski chuckled in delight as the two created a show, going to his kitchen to get started on the dumpling soup. By hand he folds the Ghost Crab dumplings and fries them in a pan till they are golden crisp, adding the savory dumplings to a hot Potato Onion and Water Lettuce miso soup.

Bringing the dish out to Dulcim with a wooden soup spoon once Zither's song has finished, "I hope you enjoy your meal." Voski says politely to the coatl, taking a small wooden bowl from the shelf behind him and filling it up with numerous seeds, nuts and berries offering it to Zither. "A small little snack if you're able to eat, take it as a thank you for your amazing music."

Ghostcrab Potato Onion Water Lettuce
kZjIfse.gif
Kavi smiled warmly at the Lilyfowl, before looking up at Voski. "Yes please. Are you able to make raspberry smoothies? They're my favorite." He said. "It's astounding I didn't notice this place before. Mind telling me about it?"
Kavi smiled warmly at the Lilyfowl, before looking up at Voski. "Yes please. Are you able to make raspberry smoothies? They're my favorite." He said. "It's astounding I didn't notice this place before. Mind telling me about it?"
1AL8WxD.jpg
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51318292] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/513183/51318292_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Hyann smiled at the familiar, who reminded him of all the familiars in his clan. He turned to Voski. "Of course! That should be just fine, what do you need? I've got food in here somewhere..." He turned to one of his pockets and began to dig around. A startled caw interrupted him, and he scowled as he waved a white crow out of his satchel. "Shoo, how did you get in there?" The crow cawed and fluttered up to rest on one of his horns. Hyann sighed. "Sorry about that, my clan refuses to kill them. Our Beast Keeper Faera has a soft spot for the things, so they're constantly hanging around. This one must have caught a ride while I was packing."
Hyann smiled at the familiar, who reminded him of all the familiars in his clan. He turned to Voski. "Of course! That should be just fine, what do you need? I've got food in here somewhere..." He turned to one of his pockets and began to dig around. A startled caw interrupted him, and he scowled as he waved a white crow out of his satchel.

"Shoo, how did you get in there?" The crow cawed and fluttered up to rest on one of his horns. Hyann sighed. "Sorry about that, my clan refuses to kill them. Our Beast Keeper Faera has a soft spot for the things, so they're constantly hanging around. This one must have caught a ride while I was packing."
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@MoonlightFae [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/M2z8aRF.png[/img][/center] "Of course I can young one." Voski smiles happily taking a container of frozen [i]Raspberries[/i] from the back and a fresh glass of dairy. Humming gently to himself as he puts the ingredients into a blender, "This Tavern was once just a hallow, dark tree shell, it was the only form of shelter I had when I ran away from home. I brought life back into this tree, with my passion of cooking... What brings me delight the most is cooking for others, so this Tavern won't go anywhere." the skydancer chuckles gently, pouring the smoothie in a tall glass. Adding a striped straw and a small [i]Peppermint[/i] leaf on top as a garnish. Offering the drink to the delighted coatl, "Now tell me, what kind of travels bring you here?" [item=raspberry][item=peppermint]
@MoonlightFae
M2z8aRF.png

"Of course I can young one." Voski smiles happily taking a container of frozen Raspberries from the back and a fresh glass of dairy. Humming gently to himself as he puts the ingredients into a blender, "This Tavern was once just a hallow, dark tree shell, it was the only form of shelter I had when I ran away from home. I brought life back into this tree, with my passion of cooking... What brings me delight the most is cooking for others, so this Tavern won't go anywhere." the skydancer chuckles gently, pouring the smoothie in a tall glass. Adding a striped straw and a small Peppermint leaf on top as a garnish. Offering the drink to the delighted coatl, "Now tell me, what kind of travels bring you here?"

Raspberry Peppermint
kZjIfse.gif
@myriadofstars [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/M2z8aRF.png[/img][/center] Voski lets out a musical laugh taking out a small bowl of seeds and nuts, placing it on the table for the crow to peck at and enjoy. "No worries at all. Maybe they just wanted some fun." He shrugs placing some coins and gems on the table for the trade, "I've been needing to make some candied [i]Harlequin Ladybugs[/i] for a while, but haven't gotten around to get ingredients. If you have those bugs in stock that would be wonderful." The Tavernkeeper explains. "The next time you return to my shop I can give you a free bag of candies, as a thank you gift."
@myriadofstars
M2z8aRF.png

Voski lets out a musical laugh taking out a small bowl of seeds and nuts, placing it on the table for the crow to peck at and enjoy. "No worries at all. Maybe they just wanted some fun." He shrugs placing some coins and gems on the table for the trade, "I've been needing to make some candied Harlequin Ladybugs for a while, but haven't gotten around to get ingredients. If you have those bugs in stock that would be wonderful." The Tavernkeeper explains. "The next time you return to my shop I can give you a free bag of candies, as a thank you gift."
kZjIfse.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20