Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Tavern For Travelers!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54120089] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/541201/54120089_350.png[/img] [/url] Kavi opened the door, his lute slung across his back, his Lux Spectre bouncing around him. [i]That smell is heavenly. How could I have missed this place?[/i] He thought. He sat down at a table, and waited for Voski to walk over.

54120089_350.png

Kavi opened the door, his lute slung across his back, his Lux Spectre bouncing around him. That smell is heavenly. How could I have missed this place? He thought. He sat down at a table, and waited for Voski to walk over.
1AL8WxD.jpg
@PelicanBitten [center][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/M2z8aRF.png[/IMG][/center] Voski couldn't comprehend what creature came scurrying into his restaurant, but he was ready to give the vermin a wack with his stained dish towel till his eyes landed on the swift and small Spiral. Blinking confused as the spiral tucked himself away to hide like a frightened rodent. "My goodness what's the-" The skydancer started to question but paused himself at the sound of others flying past, choosing to ask questions later till it was appropriate. He nodded his head to the sneaky spiral and listened to his words of apology, chuckling lightly while taking his small hand in his for a shake. "No worries good sir. The name is Voski. I thought you were another mouse trying to steal food" the skydancer jokes kindly. "If you aren't planning to steal or cause a ruckus, you are welcome to stay. At least your safe from... Well... From what exactly?" Voski asks tilting his head questionably. He motions his new guest to take a seat and be cozy since he is out of further harm, offering a glass of iced [i]Sugar Melon[/i] tea to Geralt while he tells his story and the troubles he had brought upon himself. [item=sugarmelon]
@PelicanBitten
M2z8aRF.png

Voski couldn't comprehend what creature came scurrying into his restaurant, but he was ready to give the vermin a wack with his stained dish towel till his eyes landed on the swift and small Spiral. Blinking confused as the spiral tucked himself away to hide like a frightened rodent.

"My goodness what's the-" The skydancer started to question but paused himself at the sound of others flying past, choosing to ask questions later till it was appropriate. He nodded his head to the sneaky spiral and listened to his words of apology, chuckling lightly while taking his small hand in his for a shake. "No worries good sir. The name is Voski. I thought you were another mouse trying to steal food" the skydancer jokes kindly.

"If you aren't planning to steal or cause a ruckus, you are welcome to stay. At least your safe from... Well... From what exactly?" Voski asks tilting his head questionably. He motions his new guest to take a seat and be cozy since he is out of further harm, offering a glass of iced Sugar Melon tea to Geralt while he tells his story and the troubles he had brought upon himself.

Sugarmelon
kZjIfse.gif
@Solcie
M2z8aRF.png

Just by the other Skydancer's fancy silhouette and glistening clothing, Voski couldn't handle but to blush in embarrassment to even be seen in his dirty chef robes in the same room. Quickly grabbing his pen.

"Oh my, such a specific request." Voski chuckles nervously writing down exactly what his guest has ordered. Tapping his pen against the paper over one of the ingredients the customer listed, "If you are one who is open to new things, may I add a personal suggestion into your order? Just to... Jazz it up" Voski asks before grabbing a glass of water for his guest. "Do you normally order this dish Mr? Is it a family sort of recipe?"
@Solcie
M2z8aRF.png

Just by the other Skydancer's fancy silhouette and glistening clothing, Voski couldn't handle but to blush in embarrassment to even be seen in his dirty chef robes in the same room. Quickly grabbing his pen.

"Oh my, such a specific request." Voski chuckles nervously writing down exactly what his guest has ordered. Tapping his pen against the paper over one of the ingredients the customer listed, "If you are one who is open to new things, may I add a personal suggestion into your order? Just to... Jazz it up" Voski asks before grabbing a glass of water for his guest. "Do you normally order this dish Mr? Is it a family sort of recipe?"
kZjIfse.gif
@CristorcusHelix [center][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/M2z8aRF.png[/IMG][/center] Voski nods his head in greeting, placing a glass of water in front of Dulcim as he got cozy in his seat. "It's a pleasure to have you here. I do have a [i]Ghost Crab[/i] dumpling stew in a miso and [i]Gradish[/i] broth if that interests you." the skydancer offers from his personal menu, being happy to serve the newcomer. His familiar on the other hand, had interest in the coatl's violin instead. Waddling to the instrument in curiosity, having it's wings strum the tightly wound strings that let out a small tune. Voski huffs causing his friend to back up from the instrument sadly, "Fowl, please don't be rude. That's not yours." [item=ghostcrab] [item=gradish]
@CristorcusHelix
M2z8aRF.png

Voski nods his head in greeting, placing a glass of water in front of Dulcim as he got cozy in his seat. "It's a pleasure to have you here. I do have a Ghost Crab dumpling stew in a miso and Gradish broth if that interests you." the skydancer offers from his personal menu, being happy to serve the newcomer.

His familiar on the other hand, had interest in the coatl's violin instead. Waddling to the instrument in curiosity, having it's wings strum the tightly wound strings that let out a small tune. Voski huffs causing his friend to back up from the instrument sadly, "Fowl, please don't be rude. That's not yours."

Ghostcrab Gradish
kZjIfse.gif
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=52236239&skin=16377&apparel=655,768,1292,19651,19639,6027,26857,19654,21838,1094&xt=dressing.png[/img] "Call me Quest," he smiled, amused at Voski's embarrassment. "A personal touch is always welcome. I'm an adventurer as my name suggests, and had heard some rumors of a newly discovered tomb in the heart of the Cairnstone Rest. There I befriended a Snapper who acted as a guide for those who wished to travel across Dragonhome. He convinced me to try the dish and I've been fond of it ever since."
dragon?did=52236239&skin=16377&apparel=655,768,1292,19651,19639,6027,26857,19654,21838,1094&xt=dressing.png
"Call me Quest," he smiled, amused at Voski's embarrassment. "A personal touch is always welcome. I'm an adventurer as my name suggests, and had heard some rumors of a newly discovered tomb in the heart of the Cairnstone Rest. There I befriended a Snapper who acted as a guide for those who wished to travel across Dragonhome. He convinced me to try the dish and I've been fond of it ever since."
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
@QuetzalMuse
M2z8aRF.png

The Lilyfowl of the tavern was more skeptical of the two tundras than the actual shop keeper. While Voski was finishing up dishes, the familiar waddled towards the table where the newcomers sat... But not to greet, only to hide under the table trying to evesdrop on the conversation. Of course, not in the sneakiest way... Because the familiar instantly got distracted by the shiny gears on the tundra's clothing, quacking and poking at them stupidly.

Voski comes over to the table wiping his hands on his cloth, tossing it over his shoulder as his insect-like wings fluttered. Bowing his head with a hand on his chest in greeting, "Good evening you two. How may I help you this day?" He asks kindly taking out his notebook and pen from his pockets.
@QuetzalMuse
M2z8aRF.png

The Lilyfowl of the tavern was more skeptical of the two tundras than the actual shop keeper. While Voski was finishing up dishes, the familiar waddled towards the table where the newcomers sat... But not to greet, only to hide under the table trying to evesdrop on the conversation. Of course, not in the sneakiest way... Because the familiar instantly got distracted by the shiny gears on the tundra's clothing, quacking and poking at them stupidly.

Voski comes over to the table wiping his hands on his cloth, tossing it over his shoulder as his insect-like wings fluttered. Bowing his head with a hand on his chest in greeting, "Good evening you two. How may I help you this day?" He asks kindly taking out his notebook and pen from his pockets.
kZjIfse.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=323226] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3233/323226_350.png[/img] [/url] A hooded skydancer quietly slips into the tavern, her eyes darting from one patron to the next, always watching, evaluating. Is this place safe? She thinks so. Even so, she decides it would be best to situate herself near an exit. Letting out the breath she was holding, she slips her hood back and allows herself to relax just a bit and take in the quaint tavern. How had she missed it all the times she'd flown over this area? It was comforting, with it's light atmosphere and the wonderful smells coming from the kitchen, a welcome change from the past few weeks, to be sure.

323226_350.png

A hooded skydancer quietly slips into the tavern, her eyes darting from one patron to the next, always watching, evaluating. Is this place safe? She thinks so. Even so, she decides it would be best to situate herself near an exit. Letting out the breath she was holding, she slips her hood back and allows herself to relax just a bit and take in the quaint tavern. How had she missed it all the times she'd flown over this area? It was comforting, with it's light atmosphere and the wonderful smells coming from the kitchen, a welcome change from the past few weeks, to be sure.
0qSbXzX.pngzinth_100_by_dragonnmr_d9d593u.gif
@LogrithmGames
M2z8aRF.png

"Voski. A name not so special." The skydancer warmly chuckles and moves his gaze between his guests. "I've had this restaurant for almost 7 years now, met a whole variety of unique dragons... But I don't think I've ever met one that's mechanical. If others are as amazing as you Emma, I would love to meet them too" The skydancer explains with a small, happy shrug. Taking Henry's dishes when he has finished his meat cake.

"If you two aren't staying for long, I can offer you some directions because these roads like to confuse dragons of all shapes and sizes."
@LogrithmGames
M2z8aRF.png

"Voski. A name not so special." The skydancer warmly chuckles and moves his gaze between his guests. "I've had this restaurant for almost 7 years now, met a whole variety of unique dragons... But I don't think I've ever met one that's mechanical. If others are as amazing as you Emma, I would love to meet them too" The skydancer explains with a small, happy shrug. Taking Henry's dishes when he has finished his meat cake.

"If you two aren't staying for long, I can offer you some directions because these roads like to confuse dragons of all shapes and sizes."
kZjIfse.gif
@myriadofstars
M2z8aRF.png

The Lilyfowl quacked happily at Hyann's words, gazing over all the places the merchant has marked and crossed off. The map is something of beauty in it's own way.

Voski's wings perked up, "Ah! A merchant you are? Do you have ingredients and food by chance? I've been meaning to restock on a few things." The shop owner scratches his lower chin with an awkward chuckle, bending down under the bar to grab a rather small box that has been filled with numerous treasures and items that have been left behind by past guests. "Hopefully these can live up to currency of some sort." Voski says while picking out a few gold coins and small gemstones.
@myriadofstars
M2z8aRF.png

The Lilyfowl quacked happily at Hyann's words, gazing over all the places the merchant has marked and crossed off. The map is something of beauty in it's own way.

Voski's wings perked up, "Ah! A merchant you are? Do you have ingredients and food by chance? I've been meaning to restock on a few things." The shop owner scratches his lower chin with an awkward chuckle, bending down under the bar to grab a rather small box that has been filled with numerous treasures and items that have been left behind by past guests. "Hopefully these can live up to currency of some sort." Voski says while picking out a few gold coins and small gemstones.
kZjIfse.gif
@MoonlightFae
M2z8aRF.png

The mystical Lux Spectre caught the attention of the Lilyfowl who was sweeping the floors of the tavern, dropping his brush and pan only to waddle over and great the new friend floating in the air. Voski put down his dishes and wipes his hands dry as he heard his familiar quacking at the new guests, "Fowl. Be polite~" He disciplines, but in a soft manner, smiling to the bard that has entered and taken seat. "Good evening~ how may I help you? Any drinks that interest you before meal?"
@MoonlightFae
M2z8aRF.png

The mystical Lux Spectre caught the attention of the Lilyfowl who was sweeping the floors of the tavern, dropping his brush and pan only to waddle over and great the new friend floating in the air. Voski put down his dishes and wipes his hands dry as he heard his familiar quacking at the new guests, "Fowl. Be polite~" He disciplines, but in a soft manner, smiling to the bard that has entered and taken seat. "Good evening~ how may I help you? Any drinks that interest you before meal?"
kZjIfse.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20