Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | help me purge! insult my dragons!
i'm feeling like i'm in a bit of a funk when it comes to my dragons so i want to enlist your help! tell me which dragons i should ditch!

basically, most dragons are on the potential chopping block. there are a few dragons i definitely won't get rid of but, like, you're allowed to choose them anyway. i do ask that you ignore my fandragon tab because i'm not considering them in this purge, lol

(also if you like... want to buy one, send me a pm i guess?)
i'm feeling like i'm in a bit of a funk when it comes to my dragons so i want to enlist your help! tell me which dragons i should ditch!

basically, most dragons are on the potential chopping block. there are a few dragons i definitely won't get rid of but, like, you're allowed to choose them anyway. i do ask that you ignore my fandragon tab because i'm not considering them in this purge, lol

(also if you like... want to buy one, send me a pm i guess?)

> pigeon
> they/them
Honestly only these jumped out, I Usually hate ghost, but she is actually pretty. and Most of your Dragons are common colors. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/542593/54259271.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/486522/48652116.png[/img] Maybe ask yourself, what do you want to do with your lair? Hatchery, exaulting, collecting With any lair purge set all your hard no's to the side Trophies these are Dragons you are never going to to breed with. Put them in your den If you are going to be a Hatchery or breed to exault Put any Hard no that you are willing to breed with and pair them up in a section. Breed to exault: use any Dragon already in you lair Hatchery: pair up Dragons within tight range colors or decent color combinations Purge everyone else. Collecting: keep all hard nos and purge everyone else
Honestly only these jumped out, I Usually hate ghost, but she is actually pretty. and Most of your Dragons are common colors.

54259271.png 48652116.png

Maybe ask yourself, what do you want to do with your lair? Hatchery, exaulting, collecting

With any lair purge set all your hard no's to the side

Trophies these are Dragons you are never going to to breed with. Put them in your den

If you are going to be a Hatchery or breed to exault
Put any Hard no that you are willing to breed with and pair them up in a section.

Breed to exault: use any Dragon already in you lair

Hatchery: pair up Dragons within tight range colors or decent color combinations

Purge everyone else.

Collecting: keep all hard nos and purge everyone else
64058300.png Primal Raffle tumblr_inline_npfz88v9B31sna6h0_100.png Tyche's free stuff (Dibs)

30+ pair ping list
tumblr_pv1sz5SwY01ta9vl4o3_r1_250.png
We Eat: z2dDpDT.gifzKcvJhj.gif
I tried, I failed. There were dragons I didn't like that much, but that is personal preference. I'd second Aquari's advice.
I tried, I failed. There were dragons I didn't like that much, but that is personal preference. I'd second Aquari's advice.
spacer test
48335206.png
Bright Wings Hatchery
Contrasting wings &
complementary colors

48082293.png
@pigeonz You have some really nice dragons! I agree with Aquari as well in that you can sort based on what they mean to you/what role the dragon serves. If you are a lore person, is that dragon helping to add to your lore, or is another dragon already doing a similar task? If they don't have lore, can you see yourself adding lore for them? Obviously these are all my personal opinions so I hope its not mean sounding. [s]Unless you really want me to be ruthless pfft[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50957965] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/509580/50957965_350.png[/img] [/url] Fatality feels like an old soul relic. He has the old gene vibes without any of the age. Not to be mean to old genes though, Fatality looks cool with the skin but a face lift might be in order. Ioun , Icarus, Kaname are of the same opinion. They don't have as much wow factor imo when I look into your lair. I like Kaname's skin with her blue ghost though!
@pigeonz

You have some really nice dragons! I agree with Aquari as well in that you can sort based on what they mean to you/what role the dragon serves.

If you are a lore person, is that dragon helping to add to your lore, or is another dragon already doing a similar task? If they don't have lore, can you see yourself adding lore for them?

Obviously these are all my personal opinions so I hope its not mean sounding. Unless you really want me to be ruthless pfft

50957965_350.png

Fatality feels like an old soul relic. He has the old gene vibes without any of the age. Not to be mean to old genes though, Fatality looks cool with the skin but a face lift might be in order.

Ioun , Icarus, Kaname are of the same opinion. They don't have as much wow factor imo when I look into your lair. I like Kaname's skin with her blue ghost though!
UwUnl7O.png