Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Help me name her?
This laddess needs a new name. Her current one is Rendezvous which I don’t like, but I don’t know what to choose! This girl is a bounty hunter with a reserved disposition, with a fierce protectiveness for ones she cares about. She also has a French accent because I said so [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=73124&skin=0&apparel=8598,9815,13801,13825,20547&xt=dressing.png[/img] I really like Elaine, Fleur, and Lucienne, but I don’t know which to choose because I’m indecisive! Tell me which one you like best and also hit me with other name suggestions cause I want to have many options here
This laddess needs a new name. Her current one is Rendezvous which I don’t like, but I don’t know what to choose! This girl is a bounty hunter with a reserved disposition, with a fierce protectiveness for ones she cares about. She also has a French accent because I said so
scry?sdid=73124&skin=0&apparel=8598,9815,13801,13825,20547&xt=dressing.png
I really like Elaine, Fleur, and Lucienne, but I don’t know which to choose because I’m indecisive! Tell me which one you like best and also hit me with other name suggestions cause I want to have many options here
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
the names you already chose are lovely! i prefer lucienne!
the names you already chose are lovely! i prefer lucienne!
My username is drawingdeamon! Please mind the spelling!
My fandragons are in my Hibernal Den!
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.png