Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Let me compliment your dragons!
1 2 3 4
Hello there, and thanks so much for doing this! If you have the time, can you look over some dragons in my lair? The choice for who you review is up to you!
Hello there, and thanks so much for doing this! If you have the time, can you look over some dragons in my lair? The choice for who you review is up to you!
KFD4SqC.jpg
pick from my lair please! Thanks for doing this, you're so nice.
pick from my lair please! Thanks for doing this, you're so nice.
1AL8WxD.jpg
Hello!!! If you are interested, would you like to make a lair review of my ice lake lair? I dont have many dragons and dont know how to code though, so I understand if it feels a bit boring (:
Hello!!! If you are interested, would you like to make a lair review of my ice lake lair? I dont have many dragons and dont know how to code though, so I understand if it feels a bit boring (:
@IdesOfBlood Thank you so much? Like, seriously, it means a lot to me. I know I don't really have a lair aesthetic like lots of people, but I'm still proud of my lair and all my dragons. I love XYZs – you can do such interesting things with them that you can't really do with XYYs and especially XXXs.

I'm so glad you like Erebus, he and Hyperion are two of my absolute favorites. I'm actually not finished with his outfit – he still need the rest of the Unearthly Onyx apparel, as well as a Violet Daredevil Cover to... well, cover his eyes. And I'm so glad you liked his lore, it was really fun to write!

Cassata is actually very new. I got her for free, can you believe it? I also found her a mate, so they'll make very pretty Memento Mori babies.

Deri is a good boy. I'm so glad you like him as a Wind Rep! Here's a link to his Scry – the Paint will look like clouds, and the Smoke will hopefully soften his tert into something appropriately windy.
Deri
@IdesOfBlood Thank you so much? Like, seriously, it means a lot to me. I know I don't really have a lair aesthetic like lots of people, but I'm still proud of my lair and all my dragons. I love XYZs – you can do such interesting things with them that you can't really do with XYYs and especially XXXs.

I'm so glad you like Erebus, he and Hyperion are two of my absolute favorites. I'm actually not finished with his outfit – he still need the rest of the Unearthly Onyx apparel, as well as a Violet Daredevil Cover to... well, cover his eyes. And I'm so glad you liked his lore, it was really fun to write!

Cassata is actually very new. I got her for free, can you believe it? I also found her a mate, so they'll make very pretty Memento Mori babies.

Deri is a good boy. I'm so glad you like him as a Wind Rep! Here's a link to his Scry – the Paint will look like clouds, and the Smoke will hopefully soften his tert into something appropriately windy.
Deri
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
I'm interested to see which one you'll choose

have at it
I'm interested to see which one you'll choose

have at it
I have the honor to be your obedient servant
V. Val
shadow_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciuash.gif
It seems like you have your fair share of lairs to review, so feel free to skip over me if you'd like. ^^ I'd absolutely love a small review if you have time though!
It seems like you have your fair share of lairs to review, so feel free to skip over me if you'd like. ^^ I'd absolutely love a small review if you have time though!
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
A general lair review please! Choose whoever you want! I'm not done with lore yet, but some of them do have lore.
A general lair review please! Choose whoever you want! I'm not done with lore yet, but some of them do have lore.
zWzF1AM.pngUmduLZ1.pngW26Aw3M.png
this is such a nice idea! i'd love a lair review if you have time!
this is such a nice idea! i'd love a lair review if you have time!
Hey all! Sorry for vanishing, I was in New York with only my phone and didn’t have the time or the physical keyboard on hand to work on these. Looking forward to picking up from where I left off!
Hey all! Sorry for vanishing, I was in New York with only my phone and didn’t have the time or the physical keyboard on hand to work on these. Looking forward to picking up from where I left off!
left-hori.pngright-hori.png
1 2 3 4