Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Let me compliment your dragons!
1 2 3 4
[center]I was pretty close to finishing this when a storm in our area knocked out the power, computer included,, I was angry to say the least. but here it is!! @myriadofstars first of all, your lair is [i]wow[/i]. I love it?? Most of your dragons may not have a lot of apparel, but I feel like they just really embody the whole "less is more" philosophy. It's perfect for letting all the unique color combinations in your lair shine! While you have your share of XXYs and XXXs, I noticed a lot of XYZs, many of which display some unconventional but beautiful color combinations! You also have an eye for making those two-toned genes match to give your dragons a kick of vibrancy! these lovely lads and ladies really stood out to me!! - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44078264] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/440783/44078264_350.png[/img] [/url] Erebus!! I might be an acolight, but I fall [i]hard[/i] for the shadow aesthetic. Erebus is such a handsome dragon and is a fantastic example of what an XXX Shadow should look like—I mean, the shine on his cloak and that of his Glimmer gene? How the amber clasp of his cloak seems to glow with the magic that's levitating his candles and turning their smoke that same color? Even though the Water eyes stick out against his look, they don't detract from the magic. Erebus is definitely a god of darkness! And my god, I love love love his lore,, such a heartwarming love story! Falling in love with a Lightbringer despite being a disciple of the Shadowbinder and then running away with his Prince Charming after his own goddess made an attempt on his life?? not to mention being [i]saved by his beloved[/i] in that situation and living happily with him as a married couple? this is the happy fairytale ending I've always wanted, and I absolutely adore how he went against my expectations of some generic, brooding villain killing from the shadows. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48592596] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/485926/48592596_350.png[/img] [/url] Cassata is a goddess, oml.... remember when I mentioned that you were really good at spotting matching genes? Cassata is [i]THE[/i] primary example. Even though the Pinstripe doesn't exactly match the Peacock, for some reason their combined efforts really made Cassata pop out to me! She looks so ethereal but with a subtle, sinister twist, which just makes her subspecies that much more fitting. I really like the Trail for some reason?? It's so unobtrusive when compared to her other two genes, but creates a sort of wispy vibe that gives an otherworldly, almost ghostly appearance. Definitely seems to hail from a world beyond ours—a world full of dragons as stunningly beautiful dragons as her, I bet!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48363860] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483639/48363860_350.png[/img] [/url] Not sure why, but Deri was the one Flight representative who really stood out to me. I love all shades of pastel green and bright, light blues, especially when they're paired up well together, so Deri's everything I'd want in a GenOne (too bad green doesn't match my lair, rip). He's obviously dressed in Wind attire, but can we just appreciate how [i]well[/i] that apparel matches his primary? Wind's festival items are really nice, but I don't often see them on many dragons. I adore the gusty effect the halo and gustgather have on his entire being. That pale wind curling around his wings really completes his look and emphasizes his role as a delegate from the Windswept Plateau! It's too bad his tertiary is Shadow, though... there must be a scry that can make it work? :0 i kinda wanna try now lol [/center]
I was pretty close to finishing this when a storm in our area knocked out the power, computer included,, I was angry to say the least. but here it is!!

@myriadofstars

first of all, your lair is wow. I love it?? Most of your dragons may not have a lot of apparel, but I feel like they just really embody the whole "less is more" philosophy. It's perfect for letting all the unique color combinations in your lair shine! While you have your share of XXYs and XXXs, I noticed a lot of XYZs, many of which display some unconventional but beautiful color combinations! You also have an eye for making those two-toned genes match to give your dragons a kick of vibrancy!

these lovely lads and ladies really stood out to me!! -

44078264_350.png

Erebus!! I might be an acolight, but I fall hard for the shadow aesthetic. Erebus is such a handsome dragon and is a fantastic example of what an XXX Shadow should look like—I mean, the shine on his cloak and that of his Glimmer gene? How the amber clasp of his cloak seems to glow with the magic that's levitating his candles and turning their smoke that same color? Even though the Water eyes stick out against his look, they don't detract from the magic. Erebus is definitely a god of darkness!

And my god, I love love love his lore,, such a heartwarming love story! Falling in love with a Lightbringer despite being a disciple of the Shadowbinder and then running away with his Prince Charming after his own goddess made an attempt on his life?? not to mention being saved by his beloved in that situation and living happily with him as a married couple? this is the happy fairytale ending I've always wanted, and I absolutely adore how he went against my expectations of some generic, brooding villain killing from the shadows.

48592596_350.png

Cassata is a goddess, oml.... remember when I mentioned that you were really good at spotting matching genes? Cassata is THE primary example. Even though the Pinstripe doesn't exactly match the Peacock, for some reason their combined efforts really made Cassata pop out to me! She looks so ethereal but with a subtle, sinister twist, which just makes her subspecies that much more fitting. I really like the Trail for some reason?? It's so unobtrusive when compared to her other two genes, but creates a sort of wispy vibe that gives an otherworldly, almost ghostly appearance.

Definitely seems to hail from a world beyond ours—a world full of dragons as stunningly beautiful dragons as her, I bet!!

48363860_350.png

Not sure why, but Deri was the one Flight representative who really stood out to me. I love all shades of pastel green and bright, light blues, especially when they're paired up well together, so Deri's everything I'd want in a GenOne (too bad green doesn't match my lair, rip). He's obviously dressed in Wind attire, but can we just appreciate how well that apparel matches his primary? Wind's festival items are really nice, but I don't often see them on many dragons.

I adore the gusty effect the halo and gustgather have on his entire being. That pale wind curling around his wings really completes his look and emphasizes his role as a delegate from the Windswept Plateau! It's too bad his tertiary is Shadow, though... there must be a scry that can make it work? :0 i kinda wanna try now lol
left-hori.pngright-hori.png
@FieryWave

oh my gODDDD I LOVE HIM AAAA

I am reeling at that color coordination, holy heck, because it is on point. Gold and green are a killer combo when they're executed properly, and Serengeti is the textbook example of how to do it right. The Gladegift Garlands are normally so annoyingly busy, but in Serengeti's case it isn't at all! In fact, the pollen swirling around his wings and the glowing bulbs are a big part of what make him so pretty, specifically because of how they match the starsilk shawl. I'd never have considered using that shawl?? and yet it looks like it was made for him, whoa!

That Steel filigree gives me life, oml. The little green gems are such a subtle yet crucial complement to his green apparel,, and they even match his pale green wingtips,

AND HE'S A GENONE WHAT WHAT WHAT

how much did he COST??? A fortune, probably, considering that Shimmer and Filigree, and well spent!! i'd 100% steal this handsome man,, <33
@FieryWave

oh my gODDDD I LOVE HIM AAAA

I am reeling at that color coordination, holy heck, because it is on point. Gold and green are a killer combo when they're executed properly, and Serengeti is the textbook example of how to do it right. The Gladegift Garlands are normally so annoyingly busy, but in Serengeti's case it isn't at all! In fact, the pollen swirling around his wings and the glowing bulbs are a big part of what make him so pretty, specifically because of how they match the starsilk shawl. I'd never have considered using that shawl?? and yet it looks like it was made for him, whoa!

That Steel filigree gives me life, oml. The little green gems are such a subtle yet crucial complement to his green apparel,, and they even match his pale green wingtips,

AND HE'S A GENONE WHAT WHAT WHAT

how much did he COST??? A fortune, probably, considering that Shimmer and Filigree, and well spent!! i'd 100% steal this handsome man,, <33
This is really nice of you!

Could you choose some from my Atore and Other tabs please? There's also Diana and Lin in my HD
This is really nice of you!

Could you choose some from my Atore and Other tabs please? There's also Diana and Lin in my HD
lore_shop_by_angeldragonisa-dch2oyt.png
I'd love it if you had a look at my lair. :)
I'd love it if you had a look at my lair. :)
tumblr_inline_r5bn6jLMK61r0ivx3_500.gif
@katha053

What a tough-looking lady! 100% could kick my a// and look great while doing it. Though my lair is sadly devoid of them, Guardians are my favorite starter breed! I love the female pose in particular, so I was really excited to review your girl when I first saw her! I'm loving the icy colors and apparel—they make her look cold and fierce at the same time, radiating quiet authority. She also struck me as stealthy when I saw her, so it was great to see that confirmed in her bio, haha! I really love how you used the apparel to support the whole "stalker in the shadows" idea, especially the rogue mask! The darksteel accessories match the feathery part of her cloak in such a brilliantly understated way—I love it!

My favorite tiny detail is probably how her Spines match the rusty hue of the cleaver, though. Spines is so often used just because the tert doesn't work and can sometimes ruin a dragon for that reason, but Coreander wears it SO WELL!! Also love the twist on the word "coriander" for her name <3 she's gorgeous and powerful and i'd gladly let her crush me into the dirt like an insect
@katha053

What a tough-looking lady! 100% could kick my a// and look great while doing it. Though my lair is sadly devoid of them, Guardians are my favorite starter breed! I love the female pose in particular, so I was really excited to review your girl when I first saw her! I'm loving the icy colors and apparel—they make her look cold and fierce at the same time, radiating quiet authority. She also struck me as stealthy when I saw her, so it was great to see that confirmed in her bio, haha! I really love how you used the apparel to support the whole "stalker in the shadows" idea, especially the rogue mask! The darksteel accessories match the feathery part of her cloak in such a brilliantly understated way—I love it!

My favorite tiny detail is probably how her Spines match the rusty hue of the cleaver, though. Spines is so often used just because the tert doesn't work and can sometimes ruin a dragon for that reason, but Coreander wears it SO WELL!! Also love the twist on the word "coriander" for her name <3 she's gorgeous and powerful and i'd gladly let her crush me into the dirt like an insect
can you give me a lair review?
can you give me a lair review?
https://imgur.com/rv3YbWH.png https://imgur.com/q7fPxR2.png
W95DLKk.png art by Helbram
1E8JFs6.png [img][/img]nvsyV.gif
general lair review?
general lair review?
the "reptilian" in my name only has one l
I'd love a lair review if you have time <3
I'd love a lair review if you have time <3
6mWOUG0.png
You can pick and choose from my lair if you've got the time!! ^^
You can pick and choose from my lair if you've got the time!! ^^
Wishlist (for now)
A lot of my lair is a work in progress but I do have some dragons to pick from. The first page of my Titan Age tab all have their lore and then there are these two from the Pantheon Age tab. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22569201] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/225693/22569201_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49956423] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499565/49956423_350.png[/img] [/url]
A lot of my lair is a work in progress but I do have some dragons to pick from. The first page of my Titan Age tab all have their lore and then there are these two from the Pantheon Age tab.

22569201_350.png

49956423_350.png
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
1 2 3 4