Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | interest check for semi unique pair!
1 2
@Rei711 some variation in breeding pairs are helpful in sales I was even thinking glimmer would be a good gene for the mate. Maybe is just me I like variety.
@Rei711 some variation in breeding pairs are helpful in sales I was even thinking glimmer would be a good gene for the mate. Maybe is just me I like variety.
64058300.png Primal Raffle tumblr_inline_npfz88v9B31sna6h0_100.png Tyche's free stuff (Dibs)

30+ pair ping list
tumblr_pv1sz5SwY01ta9vl4o3_r1_250.png
We Eat: z2dDpDT.gifzKcvJhj.gif
@aquari
Glimmer would be nice, though I’d need to find a different shade because I, jot sure if sky glimmer is light enough. It wouldn’t show up much though, with the gene rarity tier difference, since capsule is limited.
@aquari
Glimmer would be nice, though I’d need to find a different shade because I, jot sure if sky glimmer is light enough. It wouldn’t show up much though, with the gene rarity tier difference, since capsule is limited.
@rei711 I definitely understand I'm just obsessed with gimmer. I guess I just don't like my Dragons having the same look in my lair. Probably why I'm at cross hairs with my Egyptian Gold Especially when their the Same/ similar colors. It just feels like a duplicate Dragon Even if their a different breed. Like I said probably just me, I'm a bit wild with things XD.
@rei711 I definitely understand I'm just obsessed with gimmer. I guess I just don't like my Dragons having the same look in my lair. Probably why I'm at cross hairs with my Egyptian Gold Especially when their the Same/ similar colors. It just feels like a duplicate Dragon Even if their a different breed. Like I said probably just me, I'm a bit wild with things XD.
64058300.png Primal Raffle tumblr_inline_npfz88v9B31sna6h0_100.png Tyche's free stuff (Dibs)

30+ pair ping list
tumblr_pv1sz5SwY01ta9vl4o3_r1_250.png
We Eat: z2dDpDT.gifzKcvJhj.gif
bump
bump
bump
bump
@rei711 I would love them and can offer 100,000. I've no idea what others might think they are worth though.
@rei711 I would love them and can offer 100,000. I've no idea what others might think they are worth though.
Wing-_L.png.The Amber Scrolls Project KsT5unQ.png
OH THESE ARE GORGEOUS
The colors are so soft......

Can you add me to a pinglist if there’s babies like these?

And what others said, I’d pay 100kt for these lads!
Also if you’re adding glimmer to one of the draggos, will the other mate still have capsule? Sorry, I’m just really interested in capsule babies
OH THESE ARE GORGEOUS
The colors are so soft......

Can you add me to a pinglist if there’s babies like these?

And what others said, I’d pay 100kt for these lads!
Also if you’re adding glimmer to one of the draggos, will the other mate still have capsule? Sorry, I’m just really interested in capsule babies
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
I am serious in my previous offer but failing that i'd love a baby off these guys so sign me up for a potential ping list too.
I am serious in my previous offer but failing that i'd love a baby off these guys so sign me up for a potential ping list too.
Wing-_L.png.The Amber Scrolls Project KsT5unQ.png
@fairyforestking
There’s slim to no odds of getting glimmer even if one of the potential parents had it, capsule would be dominant. Don’t worry about it.
@amberowl28
Um, this isn’t a pair I have, I’m running an interest check so that I can see whether it’s worth my time to invest in this pair. I’ll definitely ping you though.
@fairyforestking
There’s slim to no odds of getting glimmer even if one of the potential parents had it, capsule would be dominant. Don’t worry about it.
@amberowl28
Um, this isn’t a pair I have, I’m running an interest check so that I can see whether it’s worth my time to invest in this pair. I’ll definitely ping you though.
1 2