Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | 75 Egg Mass Hatch!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center]Hi everyone, It's my 21st today, so I've been hoarding some eggs in the hopes of getting a nice bday gen 1! I'd love it people would join me for this, it makes this so much more fun <3 Feel free to post scries or chat in the thread. When all the eggs are hatched, I'll post a sales thread for the ones that I won't keep. (If this is in the wrong thread, please let me know! This is the first time I've held one of these, aha) My original goal was 100 eggs, but I haven't been able to reach that- but I'm pretty happy with the 75 I have! A lot of my permas are being held by my friends [b]AlchemicDragons[/b] and [b]OhMyStars[/b], so a big thanks to them! Also, thank you to [b]Kairi[/b] and [b]TheRedDragon13[/b] for brewing a bunch of bog eggs for me <3 ------------- [u][b][size=5]Total count of eggs[/b][/u]:[/size] [item=unhatched arcane egg]x3 [item=unhatched fire egg]x3[item=unhatched earth egg]x2[item=unhatched shadow egg]x3 [item=unhatched water egg]x3[item=unhatched lightning egg]x4[item=unhatched wind egg]x2[item=unhatched ice egg]x3 [item= unhatched nature egg]x1 [item=unhatched nocturne egg]x27 [item= unhatched bogsneak egg]x23[/center]
Hi everyone, It's my 21st today, so I've been hoarding some eggs in the hopes of getting a nice bday gen 1! I'd love it people would join me for this, it makes this so much more fun <3 Feel free to post scries or chat in the thread.

When all the eggs are hatched, I'll post a sales thread for the ones that I won't keep.

(If this is in the wrong thread, please let me know! This is the first time I've held one of these, aha)

My original goal was 100 eggs, but I haven't been able to reach that- but I'm pretty happy with the 75 I have! A lot of my permas are being held by my friends AlchemicDragons and OhMyStars, so a big thanks to them! Also, thank you to Kairi and TheRedDragon13 for brewing a bunch of bog eggs for me <3
Total count of eggs:
Unhatched Arcane Egg x3 Unhatched Fire Egg x3 Unhatched Earth Egg x2 Unhatched Shadow Egg x3
Unhatched Water Egg x3 Unhatched Lightning Egg x4 Unhatched Wind Egg x2 Unhatched Ice Egg x3
Unhatched Nature Egg x1 Unhatched Nocturne Egg x27 Unhatched Bogsneak Egg x23
Pings:
@lavendersoap, @TheRedDragon13, @CilencioCerbera, @FallingSlowly, @MoonSun18, @briar, @Funfun11, @Chery, @NightStreak143. @Havic, @LaughingIdiot, @Wylin, @AutumnNiche, @Lunyra, @CarrotQueen, @AccioMagic, @GingerPuff, @garrettshane12, @Osprey72, @MessengerDragon, @mrpatrick, @LadyAria

Thank you for your interest in my mass hatch! The hatch will start in 10 mins =) Ohhh, I'm so excited!!
Pings:
@lavendersoap, @TheRedDragon13, @CilencioCerbera, @FallingSlowly, @MoonSun18, @briar, @Funfun11, @Chery, @NightStreak143. @Havic, @LaughingIdiot, @Wylin, @AutumnNiche, @Lunyra, @CarrotQueen, @AccioMagic, @GingerPuff, @garrettshane12, @Osprey72, @MessengerDragon, @mrpatrick, @LadyAria

Thank you for your interest in my mass hatch! The hatch will start in 10 mins =) Ohhh, I'm so excited!!
res
res
@FireBrimstone Exciting!
@FireBrimstone Exciting!
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
Best of luck, and happy birthday! [emoji=fire rune size=1][emoji=fire rune size=1][emoji=fire rune size=1]
Best of luck, and happy birthday!
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
Happy birthday, best of luck!
Happy birthday, best of luck!
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
Hap borth!
Hap borth!
66.png
Thank you everyone! I'm going to start w/ bog eggs bc, well, why not? I'll post them in lots of 5 =)
Thank you everyone! I'm going to start w/ bog eggs bc, well, why not? I'll post them in lots of 5 =)
Happy Birthday! Hope you get some nice dragons!
Happy Birthday! Hope you get some nice dragons!
3tv54TN.gif any pronouns!
likes invader zim, MOTHER series, and cookie run
i draw sometimes
cat enthusiast

8SzUkvf.pngtumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif wb8OgnW.pngWOf8bvG.png
Happy birthday! good luck!
Happy birthday! good luck!
XsgAS6Q.png
‎‏‏‎‏‏‎» FR+2
‎‏‏‎‏‏‎» any pronouns

FHFYmxV.gifFHFYmxV.gifFHFYmxV.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10