Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [ subspecies ] dragons on a string!
1 2 3 4
[center][emoji=special eyes size=1]
34k8ssH.png viola. 23. they/them.
hobbyanime & oc liker
You could have called it "wyrms on a string".
You could have called it "wyrms on a string".
SRf4L6Z.png
[center][emoji=special eyes size=1]
hobbyanime & oc liker
@celebie
This is such an interesting idea! And the extended lore background is really catchy. :D

I wonder if you're planning to obtain breeding pairs for all colour variants, or if it's okay for us to make pairs of our own? I'm thinking about making a raspberry thick-coated pair of my own, but if you're making one I'd rather wait for an 'official' offspring. :P
@celebie
This is such an interesting idea! And the extended lore background is really catchy. :D

I wonder if you're planning to obtain breeding pairs for all colour variants, or if it's okay for us to make pairs of our own? I'm thinking about making a raspberry thick-coated pair of my own, but if you're making one I'd rather wait for an 'official' offspring. :P
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17 hi, i'm really glad you like everything!!

it's 110% ok to go ahead and make your own breeding pairs! you can register them in the sales thread if you'd like! i'm slowly getting around to getting pairs since they do cost a bit, so if you wanna make your own go for it!

hatchlings that come from me aren't really any more official than hatchlings that come from anyone else!
@hat17 hi, i'm really glad you like everything!!

it's 110% ok to go ahead and make your own breeding pairs! you can register them in the sales thread if you'd like! i'm slowly getting around to getting pairs since they do cost a bit, so if you wanna make your own go for it!

hatchlings that come from me aren't really any more official than hatchlings that come from anyone else!
hobbyanime & oc liker
and i think to myself......... what a wonderful worm
and i think to myself......... what a wonderful worm
Is the dirty lime suppose to be radioactive/radioactive/any? Seems out of place with the other variants.
Is the dirty lime suppose to be radioactive/radioactive/any? Seems out of place with the other variants.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
@azhdrake that was a typo on my part, but it's just been fixed! thank you for letting me know!
@azhdrake that was a typo on my part, but it's just been fixed! thank you for letting me know!
hobbyanime & oc liker
Good and wholesome subspecies :)
Good and wholesome subspecies :)
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
@periplans thank you!! [emoji=coatl love size=1]
@periplans thank you!!
hobbyanime & oc liker
1 2 3 4