Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Official Community Mass-Hatch Thread
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
I would like to be added to the Pinglist please
I would like to be added to the Pinglist please
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@parasites can I be added to the pinglist? Thanks!
@parasites can I be added to the pinglist? Thanks!
r7LsxK2.png
@Bluefire7991
of course!
@Bluefire7991
of course!
hey guys!! i decided to hatch a nocturne egg i bought a few hours ago, and i said if the hatch is good enough, it'd be the mascot of the mass hatch. so, i present to you all: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53641694] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/536417/53641694_350.png[/img] [/url] the new mascot of the cmh! he still needs a name but he's honestly one of the best gen1 hatches i've had! he's cantaloupe/orange/banana as well! <3
hey guys!! i decided to hatch a nocturne egg i bought a few hours ago, and i said if the hatch is good enough, it'd be the mascot of the mass hatch.

so, i present to you all:

53641694_350.png

the new mascot of the cmh! he still needs a name but he's honestly one of the best gen1 hatches i've had! he's cantaloupe/orange/banana as well! <3
dang, what a nice hatch! congrats!

do you think a badge with the mascot would be a good idea? :o
dang, what a nice hatch! congrats!

do you think a badge with the mascot would be a good idea? :o
thank you!!
and of course! i'd prefer it to be made when he has genes, but it's fine if someone makes one when he doesn't
i'll see if i can gene him up here soon, but i dunno yet

edit: forgot you were subscribed. sorry for the ping!
thank you!!
and of course! i'd prefer it to be made when he has genes, but it's fine if someone makes one when he doesn't
i'll see if i can gene him up here soon, but i dunno yet

edit: forgot you were subscribed. sorry for the ping!
Please add me to the pinglist for this!
Please add me to the pinglist for this!
3tv54TN.gif any pronouns!
likes invader zim, MOTHER series, and cookie run
i draw sometimes
cat enthusiast

8SzUkvf.pngtumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif wb8OgnW.pngWOf8bvG.png
What a stellar little mascot >:0
What a stellar little mascot >:0
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
I noticed people were talking about a sales thread. If we participate, would we have to put our dragon up for sale?
I noticed people were talking about a sales thread. If we participate, would we have to put our dragon up for sale?
@ShadeTheDargon
if you want to keep one of your hatches, you don't need to put it up for sale! it'd only be for those who want to sell the hatches they don't want
... pretty self explanatory. that or i'm just bad at explaining how sale threads work

[cowers in the corner]

@ShadeTheDargon
if you want to keep one of your hatches, you don't need to put it up for sale! it'd only be for those who want to sell the hatches they don't want
... pretty self explanatory. that or i'm just bad at explaining how sale threads work

[cowers in the corner]

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37