Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Official Community Mass-Hatch Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@Catradora
i was definitely planning on getting a sales thread up after the hatch! i'll edit the main post to say that

@queenmedusozoa
got you down!
@Catradora
i was definitely planning on getting a sales thread up after the hatch! i'll edit the main post to say that

@queenmedusozoa
got you down!
Will there be a reminder going out? I'd love to at least see if I can collect a few eggs.
Will there be a reminder going out? I'd love to at least see if I can collect a few eggs.
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
@DragonArbock
you mean when it'll start? if so, i have the date on the main post. i will be setting a reminder for everyone pinged as the date draws near
sorry, i'm not too sure what you meant exactly ;;
@DragonArbock
you mean when it'll start? if so, i have the date on the main post. i will be setting a reminder for everyone pinged as the date draws near
sorry, i'm not too sure what you meant exactly ;;
@parasites I meant a ping a week before or something. Give time to remember to buy eggs if can't find any naturally- cause I imagine everyone buying eggs the day of the hatch will be chaos.
@parasites I meant a ping a week before or something. Give time to remember to buy eggs if can't find any naturally- cause I imagine everyone buying eggs the day of the hatch will be chaos.
I guess my post got missed on the IC thread, so I'd like to be pinged for this please!
I guess my post got missed on the IC thread, so I'd like to be pinged for this please!
prev UNs are SpaceCrows, Zephariel, and Dramaturgy | FR+3
@DragonArbock
oh -- yeah! that was the plan
i noticed some users wanted to brew bogsneak eggs for users who wanted them, so i'll remind those users as well
@DragonArbock
oh -- yeah! that was the plan
i noticed some users wanted to brew bogsneak eggs for users who wanted them, so i'll remind those users as well
@SpaceCrows
OH MAN i apologize for that ;; i'll get you noted down! so sorry
@SpaceCrows
OH MAN i apologize for that ;; i'll get you noted down! so sorry
@parasites That sounds like a good plan. May I be added?
@parasites That sounds like a good plan. May I be added?
@parasites
Nah, don't feel bad about it, it's okay!
@parasites
Nah, don't feel bad about it, it's okay!
prev UNs are SpaceCrows, Zephariel, and Dramaturgy | FR+3
@DragonArbock
of course! i got you down
@DragonArbock
of course! i got you down
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37