Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | let me compliment your lair
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'd love a lair compliment if you have the time. Don't have a lot of dragons, and no lore yet--it's in the making, and I'd love to hear what you think!
I'd love a lair compliment if you have the time. Don't have a lot of dragons, and no lore yet--it's in the making, and I'd love to hear what you think!
I’d love one if you have the time ~
I’d love one if you have the time ~
Lasirx9.pngvjGMHRe.pngMXEvUI7.pngGwTxsOQ.pngVCfSZFe.png
If you have the time I would love some compliments! (even though my lore is a mess and my dragons aren't finished being dressed or gened or blah blah blah) I'd be sure to return the favor c:
If you have the time I would love some compliments! (even though my lore is a mess and my dragons aren't finished being dressed or gened or blah blah blah) I'd be sure to return the favor c:
tumblr_inline_nit9hup1BS1rujz3w.gif

tempest - she/ her - 3+ FR time
lore thread | wishlist
[center][size=2]aHH I have admired your lair for a long time!! if you have the time feel free to look through mine! I am saving up to move to shadow cause I am just so in love with shadow primals and your lair shows off the best of the best!!! as for your lair I have to say these are my favs: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46853322] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468534/46853322_350.png[/img] [/url] ardyn (lovely name btw does he have a namesake?) is so so gorgeous ;; the stained combo mixed with your custom for him just makes me think of an angel fallen from grace or perhaps a high ranking demon! the little specks of blue are my favorite part and just??? djkdhbkfg he is so pretty! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52669806] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526699/52669806_350.png[/img] [/url] idk how you are so strong to scatter certain kids so many times I wish I could do it. Might just be my lack of income sghdjdbs but!! this boy reminds me so much of a vampire and I think that is why he is my fav from your lair. sang has been my favorite color on this site for so long but I have never seen it so well done with runes!! along with the gorgeous oilslick (and being clown!! gorgeous!!) his accent just does what it should, accent his charm!! also it just came to me but he also gives me strong dark elf prince vibes :''''3
aHH I have admired your lair for a long time!! if you have the time feel free to look through mine! I am saving up to move to shadow cause I am just so in love with shadow primals and your lair shows off the best of the best!!!

as for your lair I have to say these are my favs:

46853322_350.png

ardyn (lovely name btw does he have a namesake?) is so so gorgeous ;; the stained combo mixed with your custom for him just makes me think of an angel fallen from grace or perhaps a high ranking demon! the little specks of blue are my favorite part and just??? djkdhbkfg he is so pretty!

52669806_350.png

idk how you are so strong to scatter certain kids so many times I wish I could do it. Might just be my lack of income sghdjdbs but!! this boy reminds me so much of a vampire and I think that is why he is my fav from your lair. sang has been my favorite color on this site for so long but I have never seen it so well done with runes!! along with the gorgeous oilslick (and being clown!! gorgeous!!) his accent just does what it should, accent his charm!! also it just came to me but he also gives me strong dark elf prince vibes :''''3
Ljw7JvQ.png
ll0CfnD.png
CHNE2tI.png
q9EEy5M.png
7zOPjcL.png
This could be interisting. Can my lair be added to the queue?
This could be interisting. Can my lair be added to the queue?
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
With the amount of dragons in my Lair I kinda feel bad to ask... but on the other hand it is always interesting to see what type of dragons people pick from this hot mess that is my lair xD

In other words: feel free to take a gander through my lair if you aren't dried up by now xD

I don't really have Lore for each dragon, my Progens Angani and Tanithe though have a tad bit from their early days as Clan founders and leaders... If you feel like reading it...
With the amount of dragons in my Lair I kinda feel bad to ask... but on the other hand it is always interesting to see what type of dragons people pick from this hot mess that is my lair xD

In other words: feel free to take a gander through my lair if you aren't dried up by now xD

I don't really have Lore for each dragon, my Progens Angani and Tanithe though have a tad bit from their early days as Clan founders and leaders... If you feel like reading it...
I’d like to be added, if you have the time! I’d like some feedback on my lair.
I’d like to be added, if you have the time! I’d like some feedback on my lair.
RXOvIvB.png
I'd like to be added when you have time to do it! Thank you so much!
I'd like to be added when you have time to do it! Thank you so much!
sleepy_caleb.pngUMA shop
*aggressively joins the waiting list*

srsly tho, take your time, I'm busy too and don't mind waiting :D
*aggressively joins the waiting list*

srsly tho, take your time, I'm busy too and don't mind waiting :D
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
[i]I'd love to be added to the list whenever you have time![/i] And while I'm here: Oh my god, so many shadow primals! Always wanted one, but could never find the right dragon for me. Anyway, Lorne has to be my favorite of the bunch: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44163954] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441640/44163954_350.png[/img] [/url] I love gray, and especially gray wildclaws for some reason? I didn't even know that the Buccaneer's Cutlass existed, but now I need one. And of course, the eyes fit perfectly with the rest of the package. (Honorary mention to Jericho, because I genuinely thought those roundhorns were part of the accent for a second with how perfectly the colors and theming meshed. Also just realized that he's your profile dragon, and I can't get over how good he looks with your vista)
I'd love to be added to the list whenever you have time! And while I'm here:

Oh my god, so many shadow primals! Always wanted one, but could never find the right dragon for me. Anyway, Lorne has to be my favorite of the bunch:

44163954_350.png

I love gray, and especially gray wildclaws for some reason? I didn't even know that the Buccaneer's Cutlass existed, but now I need one. And of course, the eyes fit perfectly with the rest of the package.

(Honorary mention to Jericho, because I genuinely thought those roundhorns were part of the accent for a second with how perfectly the colors and theming meshed. Also just realized that he's your profile dragon, and I can't get over how good he looks with your vista)
8HG93jf.gif
bHeX9bv.png
[img][/img]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7