Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | let me compliment your lair
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ooh, if you're not swamped, could you do my goblintown tab? <3
ooh, if you're not swamped, could you do my goblintown tab? <3
asdfjklsfs this is so nice i'm gonna cry Thank you so much for the compliments! It took me ages to think of what to write for Zenith and Opal; I'm glad you liked it!

My lore started out as scribbled notes too, and it took me ages to have enough inspiration to write it down! I just kind of took ideas and decided to wing it haha. Anyways, I'm sure whatever you write would be great! C:

I'd love to add you as a friend!

asdfjklsfs this is so nice i'm gonna cry Thank you so much for the compliments! It took me ages to think of what to write for Zenith and Opal; I'm glad you liked it!

My lore started out as scribbled notes too, and it took me ages to have enough inspiration to write it down! I just kind of took ideas and decided to wing it haha. Anyways, I'm sure whatever you write would be great! C:

I'd love to add you as a friend!

wuW0njL.pngT8IIRHW.png
I'd love to see what people think of my lair! It's kind of a hodge-podge, but that's kind of the point of it, haha.

On that note, your dragons are gorgeous, especially Ardyn and Sojourn! All those shadow primals, so cool!
I'd love to see what people think of my lair! It's kind of a hodge-podge, but that's kind of the point of it, haha.

On that note, your dragons are gorgeous, especially Ardyn and Sojourn! All those shadow primals, so cool!
6vBDuFK.jpg
[center][font=calibri]@rapunzels no problem bb !! everyone forgets sometimes :'D and tysm for those compliments !!! I actually designed two of those three accents (the imp ones !!) and I would have done one for Lorn too but that particular accent fit him so much i didn't feel like changing it or making my own since it was already perfect ;u; as for Hymn's name, I tend to follow a general pattern in my naming theme that has to do with more occult themes and sounding names, and I have him and I'm still looking for two brothers for him to name Requiem and Psalm !! And can I say I adore both your lore and the sheer [i]amount[/i] of it,, I can barely come up with anything coherent for eight dragons let alone three entire pages ;o; but three for three it shall be!! so here are my favorites <333 [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52434303] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524344/52434303_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center]this boy was hidden away in your hibernal den, but he's a good boy nevertheless >:0 actually my favorite of all your dragons because I never knew how good mint looked like with trail. You chose his apparel perfectly to compliment that accent, even if it is minimal it is extremely effective at getting the point across and working well with him as opposed to overbearing him with too much apparel that would drown the dragon out entirely. Thylacine is also a very underrated gene that I [i]adore[/i] when used right, and it is used very well here with the piebald to offset some of that overbearing blues that could have arose without it (another underrated gene,,, a lot of genes are underrated imo). I absolutely love the wind whisps the most, tbh, because of how well they are integrated to the colors of the mint trail and just,,, [i]flow[/i], ya feel? I absolutely love his lore, too, especially how you explained the reasoning behind his eyes and his home versus why he is now with wind dragons ;u; I always love reading creative reasoning behind such small details, it helps to bring a lot of life into the dragons <3[/columns] [columns][center]// eyes emoji, is that a gorgeous progen I spy or simply a fabulous gen one in general? With how much lore she has and her status as a leader I'm going to assume the former, but regardless of what she is she is one fabulous gal. She is [i]pink[/i] and Im love her for it, with her feathery wings and pretty bows.[nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33084110] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330842/33084110_350.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33486145] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334862/33486145_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Another gorgeous pink girl, though to be completely honest I love her even more than I loved Petals. I am a sucker for yellow stained pinks, as they always remind me of strawberry lemonade and such :'D It's just such an objectively [i]good[/i] shade of pink all around, and it especially shows in the breaks in the pink where the white shines through and gives it that nice pale yellow color that you chose the perfect apparel to compliment! The simplicity of her daisy flowercrown and corsage is appealing in a way only a minimalist like me can probably understand, but I notice it and appreciate it 100%. Other than that I love the fact that she isn't the stereotypical 'pink, flower, soft kind and gentle' type of dragon that I first thought she would be, and instead is rather antisocial until you talk abt what she's interested in,,, she sounds like me :'D[/columns]
@rapunzels no problem bb !! everyone forgets sometimes :'D and tysm for those compliments !!! I actually designed two of those three accents (the imp ones !!) and I would have done one for Lorn too but that particular accent fit him so much i didn't feel like changing it or making my own since it was already perfect ;u; as for Hymn's name, I tend to follow a general pattern in my naming theme that has to do with more occult themes and sounding names, and I have him and I'm still looking for two brothers for him to name Requiem and Psalm !! And can I say I adore both your lore and the sheer amount of it,, I can barely come up with anything coherent for eight dragons let alone three entire pages ;o; but three for three it shall be!! so here are my favorites <333

52434303_350.png
this boy was hidden away in your hibernal den, but he's a good boy nevertheless >:0 actually my favorite of all your dragons because I never knew how good mint looked like with trail. You chose his apparel perfectly to compliment that accent, even if it is minimal it is extremely effective at getting the point across and working well with him as opposed to overbearing him with too much apparel that would drown the dragon out entirely. Thylacine is also a very underrated gene that I adore when used right, and it is used very well here with the piebald to offset some of that overbearing blues that could have arose without it (another underrated gene,,, a lot of genes are underrated imo). I absolutely love the wind whisps the most, tbh, because of how well they are integrated to the colors of the mint trail and just,,, flow, ya feel? I absolutely love his lore, too, especially how you explained the reasoning behind his eyes and his home versus why he is now with wind dragons ;u; I always love reading creative reasoning behind such small details, it helps to bring a lot of life into the dragons <3
// eyes emoji, is that a gorgeous progen I spy or simply a fabulous gen one in general? With how much lore she has and her status as a leader I'm going to assume the former, but regardless of what she is she is one fabulous gal. She is pink and Im love her for it, with her feathery wings and pretty bows.

33084110_350.png

33486145_350.png
Another gorgeous pink girl, though to be completely honest I love her even more than I loved Petals. I am a sucker for yellow stained pinks, as they always remind me of strawberry lemonade and such :'D It's just such an objectively good shade of pink all around, and it especially shows in the breaks in the pink where the white shines through and gives it that nice pale yellow color that you chose the perfect apparel to compliment! The simplicity of her daisy flowercrown and corsage is appealing in a way only a minimalist like me can probably understand, but I notice it and appreciate it 100%. Other than that I love the fact that she isn't the stereotypical 'pink, flower, soft kind and gentle' type of dragon that I first thought she would be, and instead is rather antisocial until you talk abt what she's interested in,,, she sounds like me :'D
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
I would love a compliment on my lair! I don't have any lore written out for my dragons, but I definitely have ideas for them (just haven't gotten around to it yet.. lol), and I'll gladly compliment yours with the same amount of effort! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I would love a compliment on my lair! I don't have any lore written out for my dragons, but I definitely have ideas for them (just haven't gotten around to it yet.. lol), and I'll gladly compliment yours with the same amount of effort!
I'd love to see what you think of my lair! My clan isn't very grand and I only have a handful of dragons with lore but I want to see what ya think!
I'd love to see what you think of my lair! My clan isn't very grand and I only have a handful of dragons with lore but I want to see what ya think!
ew9u8Xp.png
I would love a lair complement, I can do one for you too if you want! I have alot of lore dergs, some are done, some arent. If you dont have time I understand!
I would love a lair complement, I can do one for you too if you want! I have alot of lore dergs, some are done, some arent. If you dont have time I understand!
Art
Wishlist
Skin Shop
2cvYwZ7.png
feel free to do mine uwu <3
feel free to do mine uwu <3
HriQDbb.png -......

♥ call me lulu

friend reqs [ open ]
inbox [ open ]
@dragonponds
wishlist
buy my moodboards/aesthetics
lore help raffle
free level 28 cauldron
Hello! If you don't mind, and if you're not swamped with other requests, could you perhaps do my lair? Feel free to look through my breeding tab and hibernal den if you want!

Thank you, and wherever you are, have a nice day/ evening!
Hello! If you don't mind, and if you're not swamped with other requests, could you perhaps do my lair? Feel free to look through my breeding tab and hibernal den if you want!

Thank you, and wherever you are, have a nice day/ evening!
forum_signature.png
[center][font=calibri]@lavendersoap [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50267578] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/502676/50267578_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center]yes. such beauty. such grace. the poise. 2000/10, no doubt in my mind about it[/columns] [columns][center]oof I,,, adore this boy so much okay? The blue/gold looks regal in a way that isn't usually represented, as the colors most associated with it tend to be reds/purples and golds but not blues,, but god he looks ethereal in his own way. I adore the way the haunted apparel set looks on him, as the cloak lets some of that blue through (I had to do a double take and check if it had it by itself or if it was his primary). I'd say he looks like a beach but honestly he looks so much better than a stupid lil' beach lmao,,, he's absolutely gorgeous, especially with that accent complimenting his appearance so well... makes him look like some sort of demigod come down to earth to bless us all ;u; he can pickpocket my heart right out of my chest[nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52440254] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524403/52440254_350.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51941337] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/519414/51941337_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center]While Janus is very simple in apparel and overall looks, he definitely gets the point of being an ice primal across. I especially love the fact that he doesn't look like your [i]typical[/i] ice primal; you know the ones - white eyes, blue highlights, etc :'D those are all gorgeous and lovely in their own way but he stands out by being far darker than them, like some tainted/corrupted ice dragon.[/columns]
@lavendersoap

50267578_350.png
yes. such beauty. such grace. the poise. 2000/10, no doubt in my mind about it
oof I,,, adore this boy so much okay? The blue/gold looks regal in a way that isn't usually represented, as the colors most associated with it tend to be reds/purples and golds but not blues,, but god he looks ethereal in his own way. I adore the way the haunted apparel set looks on him, as the cloak lets some of that blue through (I had to do a double take and check if it had it by itself or if it was his primary). I'd say he looks like a beach but honestly he looks so much better than a stupid lil' beach lmao,,, he's absolutely gorgeous, especially with that accent complimenting his appearance so well... makes him look like some sort of demigod come down to earth to bless us all ;u; he can pickpocket my heart right out of my chest

52440254_350.png

51941337_350.png
While Janus is very simple in apparel and overall looks, he definitely gets the point of being an ice primal across. I especially love the fact that he doesn't look like your typical ice primal; you know the ones - white eyes, blue highlights, etc :'D those are all gorgeous and lovely in their own way but he stands out by being far darker than them, like some tainted/corrupted ice dragon.
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7