Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Dragon outfits à la carte
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@sterlingonacid no worries! I’m looking forward to seeing what you can come up with :)
@sterlingonacid no worries! I’m looking forward to seeing what you can come up with :)
1ovVQBa.png43SvZCo.png UZxQxhr.png hK9uJnz.pngc5gWUDg.png
wNw77Ms.png
@sterlingonacid

Hmm... I found her lore idea... and apparently I made her a bit of a tomboy. So that's now in her bio, and may need a reshuffled outfit ^_^'
Take care on your errands
@sterlingonacid

Hmm... I found her lore idea... and apparently I made her a bit of a tomboy. So that's now in her bio, and may need a reshuffled outfit ^_^'
Take care on your errands
?kzgH4=party.png
Timezones are delightful | A very socially anxious person.
@Sansavii Ahhh I'll be happy to do a re-shuffle for Jewel later, if you don't mind the wait! Got to get thru everyone's requests in order :)
@Sansavii Ahhh I'll be happy to do a re-shuffle for Jewel later, if you don't mind the wait! Got to get thru everyone's requests in order :)
hfB8IAU.png
@Sansavii Oof okay that took me a bit spirals are hard to dress

These might be off the mark for what you want, but let me know and we can edit from there! I tried to do a light/dark kind of theme:

f pc water spirit

tanwar water spirit

Let me know what you think!!
@Sansavii Oof okay that took me a bit spirals are hard to dress

These might be off the mark for what you want, but let me know and we can edit from there! I tried to do a light/dark kind of theme:

f pc water spirit

tanwar water spirit

hfB8IAU.png
@sterlingonacid

Processing... processing... so, Tan's apparently a bird now? (mentally lists water birds, reaches penguin)
Well, he kinda looks like a penguin XD
Noodles be noodle-ey

It's definitely interesting, in a what? where am I looking? kind of way

And little missy is very pretty, and still needs a name. Do you have any ideas?
@sterlingonacid

Processing... processing... so, Tan's apparently a bird now? (mentally lists water birds, reaches penguin)
Well, he kinda looks like a penguin XD
Noodles be noodle-ey

It's definitely interesting, in a what? where am I looking? kind of way

And little missy is very pretty, and still needs a name. Do you have any ideas?
?kzgH4=party.png
Timezones are delightful | A very socially anxious person.
@countthestars I decided that a dark red/gold outfit was a nice fit for your boy:

dark red and gold

Edit: if the wings look too empty, you can add crimson feathered wings!
@countthestars I decided that a dark red/gold outfit was a nice fit for your boy:

dark red and gold

Edit: if the wings look too empty, you can add crimson feathered wings!
hfB8IAU.png
@Sansavii Well if she's a water spirit (and with that lovely soft almost entrancing look), I would say Siren is a nice name! Also I think Tan looks more like a kingfish maybe? :P
@Sansavii Well if she's a water spirit (and with that lovely soft almost entrancing look), I would say Siren is a nice name! Also I think Tan looks more like a kingfish maybe? :P
hfB8IAU.png
@sterlingonacid When you’ve got time, mind if I submit this dragon? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52555930] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/525560/52555930_350.png[/img] [/url] -no slot limits -you can ignore existing apparel -theme: colorful/tropical nature (If there isn’t enough material, you can ignore the theme and choose whatever you like) -thanks!
@sterlingonacid

When you’ve got time, mind if I submit this dragon?

52555930_350.png

-no slot limits
-you can ignore existing apparel
-theme: colorful/tropical nature (If there isn’t enough material, you can ignore the theme and choose whatever you like)
-thanks!
7hN3sEu.png
@Alew Alright I put you on the waitlist!

I just started working on @CatsDeath's Blackberry, and after that some adjustments for @Sansavii!

Thank you everyone for your patience :)
@Alew Alright I put you on the waitlist!

I just started working on @CatsDeath's Blackberry, and after that some adjustments for @Sansavii!

Thank you everyone for your patience :)
hfB8IAU.png
Thanks. :)
Thanks. :)
7hN3sEu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10