Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Disco Hatches 1000 Eggs | DONE
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74
@discovered: I can offer 120 now, including my hibernal lair spaces
@discovered: I can offer 120 now, including my hibernal lair spaces
ZT1GQLd.png
@Discovered Hey Disco, bump me up to 40 spaces, I should be able to hold that comfortably with the hibernal den [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=1]
@Discovered
Hey Disco, bump me up to 40 spaces, I should be able to hold that comfortably with the hibernal den
_-_TEvzfC0.gif
Zeal | FR +8
.. mKmIXl8.png

_.> Clan Lore
__> Wishlist_> Badges
__> Long Drop Challenge

YUddU9q.png
_______________________________ J4UIfAh.png
@Discovered I can still offer 100 spaces if you need them! I can offer more but I think that you will be ok as far as space goes lol
@Discovered I can still offer 100 spaces if you need them! I can offer more but I think that you will be ok as far as space goes lol
U8QtDKC.png
@Discovered

Let me go yeet my fodder, I can possibly do up to 50 soonish, but for now bump me down to 30.
@Discovered

Let me go yeet my fodder, I can possibly do up to 50 soonish, but for now bump me down to 30.
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@discovered I can offer 100 spaces now.
@discovered I can offer 100 spaces now.
ZQGfAQY.png
@Discovered

I can definitely do at least the 110 I promised originally. Including the hibernal den, I'm down to up it to 200 spaces. I can potentially go up to 400 at most if needed. (Looks like there's plenty of space to go around already though!)

However - I'll be around June 21, but busy all day June 22 ^^;
@Discovered

I can definitely do at least the 110 I promised originally. Including the hibernal den, I'm down to up it to 200 spaces. I can potentially go up to 400 at most if needed. (Looks like there's plenty of space to go around already though!)

However - I'll be around June 21, but busy all day June 22 ^^;
jA0Unwf.gif
Alright, got everyone down so far!
Alright, got everyone down so far!
@Discovered i can offer 80 spaces, thank the hibernal den. just lmk, 'kay? ouo
*sits on your eggus for luck*
@Discovered i can offer 80 spaces, thank the hibernal den. just lmk, 'kay? ouo
*sits on your eggus for luck*
1dgHJ.gif
@Discovered I can hold up to 190 if you need.
@Discovered I can hold up to 190 if you need.
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@Discovered i think the 60 is looking good! i've got roughly that RN, i'll be yeeting at least enough fodder daily to make it fine LOL
@Discovered i think the 60 is looking good! i've got roughly that RN, i'll be yeeting at least enough fodder daily to make it fine LOL
GkfDmNh.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74