Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Disco Hatches 1000 Eggs | DONE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74
[quote name="Discovered" date="2019-06-17 07:38:20" ] Rules Don’t do what Disco does. [/quote] [img]https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000125621406-m3vek9-t500x500.jpg[/img] Jokes aside, I really respect this mass birthing. I hope you get multiple triples
Discovered wrote on 2019-06-17 07:38:20:
Rules

Don’t do what Disco does.

artworks-000125621406-m3vek9-t500x500.jpg

Jokes aside, I really respect this mass birthing. I hope you get multiple triples
UMMMM I'm definitely joining! This is an insane number of eggos, kudos to you! Can't wait till 21st c:
UMMMM I'm definitely joining! This is an insane number of eggos, kudos to you! Can't wait till 21st c:
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
3 thousand+ dollars worth of eggs oh my. This'll be fun to see though ;D Defo want to see!
3 thousand+ dollars worth of eggs oh my. This'll be fun to see though ;D Defo want to see!
...Baa
NLdNjdF.png
@Tuatara
By all means, if you want to! I can't stop you, but I promise you'll tear your hair out about it lmao

@neonhorns
Welcome! It's a ridiculous amount I agree, I don't know why I'm doing this honestly.

@Pups
If it makes you feel better, I didn't spend any real life cash on these eggs ahaha
@Tuatara
By all means, if you want to! I can't stop you, but I promise you'll tear your hair out about it lmao

@neonhorns
Welcome! It's a ridiculous amount I agree, I don't know why I'm doing this honestly.

@Pups
If it makes you feel better, I didn't spend any real life cash on these eggs ahaha
@Discovered
Here I am thinking my fun little birthday mass hatch for my 21st birthday was going to be something, and then you show up with 1000 eggs. I’m frankly impressed, especially with Zetore’s mass hatch still having only happened a couple months ago.

Anyways, I would sign up for the pinglist, but I have work that Saturday Friday, so I’m just going to probably hop in during the middle of it all. I wish you the best of luck with hatching, and may many good hatchlings come your way!

Edit: Apparently I don’t know when my own birthday is because of work. Yay me.
@Discovered
Here I am thinking my fun little birthday mass hatch for my 21st birthday was going to be something, and then you show up with 1000 eggs. I’m frankly impressed, especially with Zetore’s mass hatch still having only happened a couple months ago.

Anyways, I would sign up for the pinglist, but I have work that Saturday Friday, so I’m just going to probably hop in during the middle of it all. I wish you the best of luck with hatching, and may many good hatchlings come your way!

Edit: Apparently I don’t know when my own birthday is because of work. Yay me.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@HenryJekyll
Hey now, little hatches are just as fun as big ones! My first hatch was a little 20 egg hatch!

And I can bet that this hatching will go into saturday and possibly sunday as well so no worries there about missing all of it!

Happy early birthday though!
@HenryJekyll
Hey now, little hatches are just as fun as big ones! My first hatch was a little 20 egg hatch!

And I can bet that this hatching will go into saturday and possibly sunday as well so no worries there about missing all of it!

Happy early birthday though!
@Discovered oh my id never judge, im super impressed you managed to save up so many (i spend too much myself on virtual stuff, Because I have no patience :D )
@Discovered oh my id never judge, im super impressed you managed to save up so many (i spend too much myself on virtual stuff, Because I have no patience :D )
...Baa
NLdNjdF.png
I'm totally interested! please ping me when you start ^-^
I'm totally interested! please ping me when you start ^-^
My Username is a zero not the letter
@G0NE
You can add yourself to the pinglist here!
@G0NE
You can add yourself to the pinglist here!
@Discovered I just did, thank you :)
@Discovered I just did, thank you :)
My Username is a zero not the letter
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74