Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Birthday/Memorial Mass Hatch [DONE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/745763b7c250a0c2ace87bd26990aa12/tumblr_inline_nrp6f3Cu7j1tyaxa3_500.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][b]DONE[/b][/size][/center] ------------ You can find the sales post [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/2689416/1#post_39119012]here![/url] [center]Hello everyone! The 28th of this month would've been the 21st birthday of a dear friend of mine, and a good few months back I decided I wanted to host a mass hatch on the date, in hopes of a gen one memorial dragon as well as attempt to have a bit of fun- I think he would've liked that. I've accumulated a total of 14 eggs! It's a small amount, and I don't have much planned to entertain, but I hope any who decide to join me will have fun![/center] [center][item=unhatched arcane egg][item=unhatched fire egg][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=unhatched wind egg] [item=unhatched wind egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg] [item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched bogsneak egg][/center] [center]__ [b]PINGS FOR START:[/b] @/Trusty, @/artobartis, @/Narelle, @/Maevely, @/Yftm, @/notdisco, @/DragonFeral, @/Everburn, @/Windkisses, @/Supremacy, @/Axqu, @/ItsGigglez, @/LilyRaven [/center] -------- [center][b]Rules[/b][/center] 1. Please be nice! This is very important to me and I don't want to see any fighting. 2. Don't bid on any dragon nor try to claim one before the hatch is over! This will clutter the thread and cause chaos. Feel free to ask for a ping for a certain dragon when it goes up for sale though. 3. No need to ping me! I will be subscribed. ------ [center][b]F.A.Q[/b][/center] [b]Will the hatchlings be for sale?[/b] I'm hoping for at least one keeper, but other than that, yes! Anything particularly special that isn't being kept may go up for auction, but I have no experience hosting those and I want this to go as smoothly as possible. [b]Can I post scries?[/b] Absolutely! I'd love to see what you can come up with. [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/745763b7c250a0c2ace87bd26990aa12/tumblr_inline_nrp6f3Cu7j1tyaxa3_500.png[/img][/center] [size=1]Egg borders from [url=https://captainwesleydogfr.tumblr.com/post/124425112215/egg-dividers-for-free-use-made-by-me-for-a-bio-i]here[/url].[/size]
tumblr_inline_nrp6f3Cu7j1tyaxa3_500.png

DONE

You can find the sales post here!
Hello everyone!

The 28th of this month would've been the 21st birthday of a dear friend of mine, and a good few months back I decided I wanted to host a mass hatch on the date, in hopes of a gen one memorial dragon as well as attempt to have a bit of fun- I think he would've liked that.

I've accumulated a total of 14 eggs! It's a small amount, and I don't have much planned to entertain, but I hope any who decide to join me will have fun!
Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Wind Egg
Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
__

PINGS FOR START:
@/Trusty, @/artobartis, @/Narelle, @/Maevely, @/Yftm, @/notdisco, @/DragonFeral, @/Everburn, @/Windkisses, @/Supremacy, @/Axqu, @/ItsGigglez, @/LilyRaven

Rules

1. Please be nice! This is very important to me and I don't want to see any fighting.

2. Don't bid on any dragon nor try to claim one before the hatch is over! This will clutter the thread and cause chaos. Feel free to ask for a ping for a certain dragon when it goes up for sale though.

3. No need to ping me! I will be subscribed.

F.A.Q

Will the hatchlings be for sale?
I'm hoping for at least one keeper, but other than that, yes! Anything particularly special that isn't being kept may go up for auction, but I have no experience hosting those and I want this to go as smoothly as possible.

Can I post scries?
Absolutely! I'd love to see what you can come up with.
Egg borders from here.
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/745763b7c250a0c2ace87bd26990aa12/tumblr_inline_nrp6f3Cu7j1tyaxa3_500.png[/img] [b]Hatchlings:[/b] None yet! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/745763b7c250a0c2ace87bd26990aa12/tumblr_inline_nrp6f3Cu7j1tyaxa3_500.png[/img][/center]

Hatchlings:
None yet!

Please add me to the pinglist!
Please add me to the pinglist!
skincent-sig-ad-1.gifnoct-hatchling-fireblast-sig-sized-Phausis.png
Please add me!
Please add me!
Maevely
jMfomZU.png ________________ ________________
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
Please ping me :3 and good luck!!
Please ping me :3 and good luck!!
Please add me to the pinglist! I'd love to see what dergs you end up hatching.
Please add me to the pinglist! I'd love to see what dergs you end up hatching.
all added!!
all added!!
Id love to be added to the ping list! Mass hatches are always fun
Id love to be added to the ping list! Mass hatches are always fun
Wassup my bros
Add me to the ping list, please!
Add me to the ping list, please!
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
Could I be on the Pinglist plz? Tysm!
Could I be on the Pinglist plz? Tysm!
Bamboo Cluster Ancestral Incense Bamboo Cluster
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8