Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [GG] Mini Mass Hatch!
On Sunday, the first day of the Greenskeeper Gathering I'll be doing a mini mass hatch of [s]12[/s] [u][b]14 Nature eggs![/b][/u] I do this every year but it's usually only one or two eggs. With the upcoming Ancient Breed release I thought I'd splurge and see if I get anything good for breed changing. I'll also probably sell most of them, only keeping one or two. This was my hatch from last year, probably the most fitting Nature hatch I've ever done. [emoji=coatl love size=1] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41985976] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419860/41985976_350.png[/img] [/url] Anyone interested in getting a ping before I start? [emoji=guardian tongue size=2] Pings: @/melethestel @/Digimon11
On Sunday, the first day of the Greenskeeper Gathering I'll be doing a mini mass hatch of 12 14 Nature eggs! I do this every year but it's usually only one or two eggs. With the upcoming Ancient Breed release I thought I'd splurge and see if I get anything good for breed changing. I'll also probably sell most of them, only keeping one or two.

This was my hatch from last year, probably the most fitting Nature hatch I've ever done.

41985976_350.png

Anyone interested in getting a ping before I start?

Pings: @/melethestel @/Digimon11
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
Ooh, please ping me! I’d love to look at what you hatch
Ooh, please ping me! I’d love to look at what you hatch
GEEKOS
|| Myles - They/Them ||

I am legitimately bad at communicating, my words make sense to me, but not always to other people. If something I say seems off, just ask me to clarify! I goof up a lot.
I'd love to be pinged as well!
I'd love to be pinged as well!
ldNLSdw.png
@melethestel @Digimon11 Noted and thanks!
@melethestel @Digimon11 Noted and thanks!
Just bought two more cheap(ish) eggs so the count is up to 14 now!
Just bought two more cheap(ish) eggs so the count is up to 14 now!