Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | 3-Digit G1's?
Is there such a thing, do they exist?!

I know there is a handful of 4-digit G1's on the site (I've seen around a half-dozen). But I'm wondering if someone may have found an egg during the KS opening (June 5).
Is there such a thing, do they exist?!

I know there is a handful of 4-digit G1's on the site (I've seen around a half-dozen). But I'm wondering if someone may have found an egg during the KS opening (June 5).
YAzXKmc.gif
There probably is. The real question is if they're in active lairs or not.

.... Actually, now that I think about it there might not be... That's such a long time ago and I have no idea when they implemented eggs as an item you could find.
If it wasn't always there of course. That's an interesting question...
There probably is. The real question is if they're in active lairs or not.

.... Actually, now that I think about it there might not be... That's such a long time ago and I have no idea when they implemented eggs as an item you could find.
If it wasn't always there of course. That's an interesting question...
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
i'd be suprised if there weren't any
there are definitely a bunch of progens, do those count? ; - )
i'd be suprised if there weren't any
there are definitely a bunch of progens, do those count? ; - )
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

I’d guess that the majority are account-locked progens? It seems like many active 3 or 4 digits are progens which would be G1s, but not sellable
I’d guess that the majority are account-locked progens? It seems like many active 3 or 4 digits are progens which would be G1s, but not sellable
The first tradable g1s were 4 digits I believe (and very few exist) all g1 3 digits are likely progens
The first tradable g1s were 4 digits I believe (and very few exist) all g1 3 digits are likely progens
IMG_0247.jpg