Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | interest check: starcon pair!
1 2 3 4
Right now, not really. It's a lovely project and I'm way too much into getting trasures for the ancient breeds releases and starting two Little witches pairs... so I'm a bit stuck at skink right now XD

But I know the problem with personal taste. I have this Nocturne I LOVE! It's one of my Fav Dragons, and she makes lovely kids. Obviously, it's just my taste...

But I'll keep her and her lovely mate. ^^
Right now, not really. It's a lovely project and I'm way too much into getting trasures for the ancient breeds releases and starting two Little witches pairs... so I'm a bit stuck at skink right now XD

But I know the problem with personal taste. I have this Nocturne I LOVE! It's one of my Fav Dragons, and she makes lovely kids. Obviously, it's just my taste...

But I'll keep her and her lovely mate. ^^
2wowe9.jpg
@Kisk Oh goodness I completely forgot to stockpile funds for the ancient breeds D: worst case scenario I'll just cancel this project due to lack of breeders(since I need two users to help me in order to get one half of a breeding pair, I'll be buying the other half directly off someone else). And then I'll save my gems until another scry steals my heart, haha xD
@Kisk Oh goodness I completely forgot to stockpile funds for the ancient breeds D: worst case scenario I'll just cancel this project due to lack of breeders(since I need two users to help me in order to get one half of a breeding pair, I'll be buying the other half directly off someone else). And then I'll save my gems until another scry steals my heart, haha xD
bump
bump
i put myself down as a need!
i put myself down as a need!
VINEA.gif
73137352.png
@venvi
oh, thank you for your interest! I recommend checking out my other interest checks(all on first page of dragon share), got some other pairs with interest checks that I think you'd like ^^
@venvi
oh, thank you for your interest! I recommend checking out my other interest checks(all on first page of dragon share), got some other pairs with interest checks that I think you'd like ^^
1 2 3 4