Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | interest check: starcon pair!
1 2 3 4
@Dachshund59
Thanks for the link and for sharing your opinion on this pair, I hope your pair's kids sell well ^^
@Dachshund59
Thanks for the link and for sharing your opinion on this pair, I hope your pair's kids sell well ^^
@rei711
Same for yours! :D
@rei711
Same for yours! :D
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
bump
bump
ooo....i'd buy in a heartbeat
ooo....i'd buy in a heartbeat
theultimatecatsig.gif
@pizzahats
thank you ^^ spread the word if you can
@pizzahats
thank you ^^ spread the word if you can
@rei771
will do!!! <3
@rei771
will do!!! <3
theultimatecatsig.gif
wine is a real beautiful color, but I'm not a friend of the fire capsule... it doesn't work for me, in this combination.
wine is a real beautiful color, but I'm not a friend of the fire capsule... it doesn't work for me, in this combination.
2wowe9.jpg
@Kisk
Eh, fair enough, to each their own. Any suggestions for other scries, while I'm at it?
@Kisk
Eh, fair enough, to each their own. Any suggestions for other scries, while I'm at it?
Well I think I would go for Filligree. Starcon is really lovely, but the pink that capsule adds... well in german we say the colors bite each other... [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=72&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=9&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=21&winggene=25&wings=72&auth=76b1a2ef68da12cf2b2b7edc2c58bc8e8bf055e6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] that would be my sry because the fire is not so dominant.
Well I think I would go for Filligree.

Starcon is really lovely, but the pink that capsule adds... well in german we say the colors bite each other...

dragon?age=1&body=72&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=9&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=21&winggene=25&wings=72&auth=76b1a2ef68da12cf2b2b7edc2c58bc8e8bf055e6&dummyext=prev.png

that would be my sry because the fire is not so dominant.
2wowe9.jpg
@Kisk
Not bad, but to me it seems to blend in too much. Oh well, everyone has their own preferences, and it does look lovely(just not enough to warrant me geneing them to filigree that is).
If you've got other possible ideas for other scries please do let me know! I'm always shuffling projects around and cancelling those that aren't well received enough, haha.
@Kisk
Not bad, but to me it seems to blend in too much. Oh well, everyone has their own preferences, and it does look lovely(just not enough to warrant me geneing them to filigree that is).
If you've got other possible ideas for other scries please do let me know! I'm always shuffling projects around and cancelling those that aren't well received enough, haha.
1 2 3 4