Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | URGENTLY need opinions for this pair!
1 2 3 4
bump
bump
bump
bump
Bump
Bump
first of all, yes, im a sucker for anything with gold ESPECIALLY red. id say give the hatchlings a bit of diversity, a bigger color range for the reds (but do keep them dark red) and maybe even gene diversity? i would say keep it as mostly gem genes, though. they seem to sell for red/gold babies

@rei711
first of all, yes, im a sucker for anything with gold ESPECIALLY red. id say give the hatchlings a bit of diversity, a bigger color range for the reds (but do keep them dark red) and maybe even gene diversity? i would say keep it as mostly gem genes, though. they seem to sell for red/gold babies

@rei711
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
@rei711 I might be able to help thanks to good old Penelope here if you need a spare fire nest! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48302706] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483028/48302706_350.png[/img] [/url] Crimson Crystal/Crimson Shimmer/Gold Circuit
@rei711
I might be able to help thanks to good old Penelope here if you need a spare fire nest!

48302706_350.png

Crimson Crystal/Crimson Shimmer/Gold Circuit
@May
Oof I think I’ve got the required dragons I need but their range amounts to... if I’m not wrong, just two colors in the secondary range. Whoops. I have a red and gold pair that I’ll be using to breed for this haha.
@TwistedViolinist
Oh WOW he’s such a handsome boy, but the crystal is what worries me, it makes the body a bit too shiny. Still, I’ll look through my plans and see if he’s compatible or needed for the project, thank you for offering him nonetheless!

Would either of you wanna be pinged for the final results?
@May
Oof I think I’ve got the required dragons I need but their range amounts to... if I’m not wrong, just two colors in the secondary range. Whoops. I have a red and gold pair that I’ll be using to breed for this haha.
@TwistedViolinist
Oh WOW he’s such a handsome boy, but the crystal is what worries me, it makes the body a bit too shiny. Still, I’ll look through my plans and see if he’s compatible or needed for the project, thank you for offering him nonetheless!

Would either of you wanna be pinged for the final results?
bump
bump
O, pretty !
O, pretty !
tumblr_inline_ny7iuf0sWN1qmzhvw_540.png
@Luxia
thank you ^^ do you want a ping for the final results?
@Luxia
thank you ^^ do you want a ping for the final results?
@rei711 yes please ! And for the blue pair too, if possible ?
@rei711 yes please ! And for the blue pair too, if possible ?
tumblr_inline_ny7iuf0sWN1qmzhvw_540.png
1 2 3 4