Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Make Me Write Lore!!!
1 2 3
@DazzlingSnek

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I FORGOT I WASN'T SUBSCRIBED AGAIN SORRY FOR THE WAIT
Jackel Sano
The Wandering Wizard
Quiet | Ambitious | Nosy
One of Warlic's cohorts in researching the means through which a dragon might cast magic of an element they weren't born to. Jackel Sano dreams of becoming a great Wind mage. Though his native Ice magic is certainly formidable, Jackel has always found a greater connection to the winds of the world, ever-changing and ever-flowing.

Rather than a mage like the rest of the clan's spellcasters, Jackel Sano is a verified wizard; a slightly different sort of spellcaster that draws magic just as much from the world around them as the stores of energy within them. He's more than happy to teach others in the clan what he knows, though it seems for now that wizardy is something you have to be born with a knack for. This doesn't bother Jackel much, at least. Having less students means having more time to conduct research.

Jackel is prone to disappearing on journeys to various parts of Sornieth on research trips and meetings with other spellcasters that might offer him leads on his journey to becoming a Master Aeromancer. The knowledge gained on these trips seems to be few and far between, but Jackel is confident he'll find what he seeks one day.
@DazzlingSnek

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I FORGOT I WASN'T SUBSCRIBED AGAIN SORRY FOR THE WAIT
Jackel Sano
The Wandering Wizard
Quiet | Ambitious | Nosy
One of Warlic's cohorts in researching the means through which a dragon might cast magic of an element they weren't born to. Jackel Sano dreams of becoming a great Wind mage. Though his native Ice magic is certainly formidable, Jackel has always found a greater connection to the winds of the world, ever-changing and ever-flowing.

Rather than a mage like the rest of the clan's spellcasters, Jackel Sano is a verified wizard; a slightly different sort of spellcaster that draws magic just as much from the world around them as the stores of energy within them. He's more than happy to teach others in the clan what he knows, though it seems for now that wizardy is something you have to be born with a knack for. This doesn't bother Jackel much, at least. Having less students means having more time to conduct research.

Jackel is prone to disappearing on journeys to various parts of Sornieth on research trips and meetings with other spellcasters that might offer him leads on his journey to becoming a Master Aeromancer. The knowledge gained on these trips seems to be few and far between, but Jackel is confident he'll find what he seeks one day.
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31806054] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318061/31806054_350.png[/img] [/url] He is cute! Who doesn't love a good pirate? Of course, pirates aren't generally cute, are they? I wonder what kind of sea goer he is... You are braver than I, I have no idea where to even start writing lore. [emoji=fae sad size=2] Have fun!

31806054_350.png

He is cute! Who doesn't love a good pirate? Of course, pirates aren't generally cute, are they? I wonder what kind of sea goer he is...

You are braver than I, I have no idea where to even start writing lore.
Have fun!
bookflip.gifWOsXQ.gifghost.gif
@MalumMalum
Captain Rhubarb
The Salty Seadrake
Boisterous | Pig-Headed | Charismatic
Formerly "First Mate Rhubarb" until his former commander Captain Blackberry incurred the wrath of the Tidelord and Mysteriously Vanished At Sea, Captain Rhubarb commands the Red Betty, one of the many pirate ships that scourge the Sea of a Thousand Currents.

Though not technically a member of the clan, he and the dragons under his command often dock within Swordhaven territory, which has lead various other kingdoms and clans in the area to declare the pirates to be their problem. Which has lead to the various knights of Swordhaven to arrest the pirates as quickly as they can. Which has lead to the pirates committing more acts of piracy in retaliation. Which has lead to other clans pushing harder on the King to deal with the pirate problem.

It's kind of a vicious cycle, really.

When not causing a diplomatic headache for the crown, Captain Rhubarb is all too happy to offer his services as an experienced navigator of the Tidelord's domain to whatever travelers have enough coin to make the trip worth his while.
@MalumMalum
Captain Rhubarb
The Salty Seadrake
Boisterous | Pig-Headed | Charismatic
Formerly "First Mate Rhubarb" until his former commander Captain Blackberry incurred the wrath of the Tidelord and Mysteriously Vanished At Sea, Captain Rhubarb commands the Red Betty, one of the many pirate ships that scourge the Sea of a Thousand Currents.

Though not technically a member of the clan, he and the dragons under his command often dock within Swordhaven territory, which has lead various other kingdoms and clans in the area to declare the pirates to be their problem. Which has lead to the various knights of Swordhaven to arrest the pirates as quickly as they can. Which has lead to the pirates committing more acts of piracy in retaliation. Which has lead to other clans pushing harder on the King to deal with the pirate problem.

It's kind of a vicious cycle, really.

When not causing a diplomatic headache for the crown, Captain Rhubarb is all too happy to offer his services as an experienced navigator of the Tidelord's domain to whatever travelers have enough coin to make the trip worth his while.
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
@Syntax Elysia! This pretty girl deserves some lore c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13938532] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139386/13938532_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Syntax
Elysia! This pretty girl deserves some lore c:

13938532_350.png
@Rohana
Elysia
The De Facto Priestess
Unsure | Excited | Mourning
Apprentice Priestess under Lady Celestia, Elysia manages the spiritual aspects of everyday life within the clan, taking offerings and and guiding prayers to the Lightweaver. Though not fully finished with her studies (and not fully confident with her abilities), Elysia had recently been promoted to Head Priestess after her mentor's sudden unexplained disappearance.

Adapting to the change has been. Difficult for her. Though not her Charge, the Lady was a very important part of Elysia's life for many years now, and trying to find out how to move on now that that part is missing has been somewhat of an uphill battle. Between missed meals, missed prayers, and missed pillars on the way to the altar, there's been more than a few dragons among the clan that have offered to alleviate some of her duties for her in her time of need.

She's not going to say yes, though. Even if she thinks it was a little too early to be promoted, Elysia had been training almost her entire life fore this moment. While things are difficult now, she's determined to rise to the challenge. For the Lightweaver. For Celestia.
@Rohana
Elysia
The De Facto Priestess
Unsure | Excited | Mourning
Apprentice Priestess under Lady Celestia, Elysia manages the spiritual aspects of everyday life within the clan, taking offerings and and guiding prayers to the Lightweaver. Though not fully finished with her studies (and not fully confident with her abilities), Elysia had recently been promoted to Head Priestess after her mentor's sudden unexplained disappearance.

Adapting to the change has been. Difficult for her. Though not her Charge, the Lady was a very important part of Elysia's life for many years now, and trying to find out how to move on now that that part is missing has been somewhat of an uphill battle. Between missed meals, missed prayers, and missed pillars on the way to the altar, there's been more than a few dragons among the clan that have offered to alleviate some of her duties for her in her time of need.

She's not going to say yes, though. Even if she thinks it was a little too early to be promoted, Elysia had been training almost her entire life fore this moment. While things are difficult now, she's determined to rise to the challenge. For the Lightweaver. For Celestia.
@Syntax Ooh do Ash, he’s super cute [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19826184] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198262/19826184_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Syntax Ooh do Ash, he’s super cute

19826184_350.png

dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
@Lopai
Ash Dragonblade
The Knight Aspirant
Loyal | Timid | Naive
Not particularly happy with the prospect of being one of Swordhaven's many nameless civilians, Ash longs for the noble and glamorous life of being one of the kingdom's knights. He wants adventure! Accolades! Maybe even some romance! Not just helping out on his parents' farm and delivering mail to the various tradesmen living nearby.

When not running errands or watching the knights train, Ash tries learning from the various Heroes among the clan, absorbing whatever scraps of skills and advice they can give him. He's made quite a lot of progress by shadowing their adventures this way—not enough to catch the king's eye just yet, but that day seems to be getting closer and closer. Maybe with enough time he might be able to head out on his own, or even build up the courage to ask Blackhawke for more specialized training.

Ash found the lux spectre that trails after him everywhere while tailing a wannabe necromancer in the Ghostlight Ruins. The spectre claims to be a princess, but she doesn't remember where her kingdom is anymore. She'll gladly make Ash a knight if he can help her, though.

heading to sleep now since the three hours i had before the cats woke me up has caught up to me. hopefully i can get more requests when i wake up—there's just so much lore to write.
@Lopai
Ash Dragonblade
The Knight Aspirant
Loyal | Timid | Naive
Not particularly happy with the prospect of being one of Swordhaven's many nameless civilians, Ash longs for the noble and glamorous life of being one of the kingdom's knights. He wants adventure! Accolades! Maybe even some romance! Not just helping out on his parents' farm and delivering mail to the various tradesmen living nearby.

When not running errands or watching the knights train, Ash tries learning from the various Heroes among the clan, absorbing whatever scraps of skills and advice they can give him. He's made quite a lot of progress by shadowing their adventures this way—not enough to catch the king's eye just yet, but that day seems to be getting closer and closer. Maybe with enough time he might be able to head out on his own, or even build up the courage to ask Blackhawke for more specialized training.

Ash found the lux spectre that trails after him everywhere while tailing a wannabe necromancer in the Ghostlight Ruins. The spectre claims to be a princess, but she doesn't remember where her kingdom is anymore. She'll gladly make Ash a knight if he can help her, though.

heading to sleep now since the three hours i had before the cats woke me up has caught up to me. hopefully i can get more requests when i wake up—there's just so much lore to write.
@Syntax Celestia please! I'm interested in what's going on with her because of Elysia's bio [s]oh i just realized she's your avatar![/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16026681] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160267/16026681_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Syntax
Celestia please! I'm interested in what's going on with her because of Elysia's bio
oh i just realized she's your avatar!

16026681_350.png

@Rohana
Priestess Celestia
The Tea Sage
Bright | Wise | Caring
Lady Celestia has been looking after the well-being—physical, mental, and physical—of Swordhaven since long before the current generation of dragons was ever even born. She's exceptionally old for a skydancer, but she seems to be in perfect health, even moreso than Warlic or some of the other ancient members of the clan. Rumors abound that perhaps she's actually a spirit in dragon shape rather than a true dragon, but these rumors have never been confirmed.

Before Serenity arrived to the clan, Lady Celestia looked after the eggs and hatchlings, teaching them their three r's and doing whatever she could to make them grow up as healthy and happy as they could. Those under her care grew into exceptional dragons who could do nothing but sing her praises—well, that, and gripe to anyone who could hear about the frankly industrial quantities of tea she drank.

The Lady vanished abruptly some time ago and the clan is still reeling from her loss. Theories abound as to where she might be. Reportedly, she was looking into some files from the Ashfall Waste when she disappeared; documents about something called "The Akriloth Project".
@Rohana
Priestess Celestia
The Tea Sage
Bright | Wise | Caring
Lady Celestia has been looking after the well-being—physical, mental, and physical—of Swordhaven since long before the current generation of dragons was ever even born. She's exceptionally old for a skydancer, but she seems to be in perfect health, even moreso than Warlic or some of the other ancient members of the clan. Rumors abound that perhaps she's actually a spirit in dragon shape rather than a true dragon, but these rumors have never been confirmed.

Before Serenity arrived to the clan, Lady Celestia looked after the eggs and hatchlings, teaching them their three r's and doing whatever she could to make them grow up as healthy and happy as they could. Those under her care grew into exceptional dragons who could do nothing but sing her praises—well, that, and gripe to anyone who could hear about the frankly industrial quantities of tea she drank.

The Lady vanished abruptly some time ago and the clan is still reeling from her loss. Theories abound as to where she might be. Reportedly, she was looking into some files from the Ashfall Waste when she disappeared; documents about something called "The Akriloth Project".
@Syntax [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22485647] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/224857/22485647_350.png[/img] [/url] this kiddo!
@Syntax

22485647_350.png

this kiddo!
@bogfriend
she / her | + 3 fr time | avatar dragon
1 2 3