Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] Hollow Knight Vessel Subspecies!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Bump!
Bump!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
Bump
Bump
Ooooh, this looks amazing! I'd love to be added to the pinglist.
Ooooh, this looks amazing! I'd love to be added to the pinglist.
@marmaladedog Adding! You'll get an extra ping!
@marmaladedog Adding! You'll get an extra ping!
Bump!
Bump!
@Harana I am super interested in a Vessel Subspecies. I'm playing the game myself and it's fantastic. Pinglist Please!

I really like the choices of Fae and Skydancer as the Vessels (And I really love the Grimm Troupe Varient) I would caution making Dark Sclera a reqirement since it's a bit pricey and may bar entry a bit much. I do like the idea of making Dark Sclera Vessels a requirement for "Pure" or "Perfect" Vessels.
@Harana I am super interested in a Vessel Subspecies. I'm playing the game myself and it's fantastic. Pinglist Please!

I really like the choices of Fae and Skydancer as the Vessels (And I really love the Grimm Troupe Varient) I would caution making Dark Sclera a reqirement since it's a bit pricey and may bar entry a bit much. I do like the idea of making Dark Sclera Vessels a requirement for "Pure" or "Perfect" Vessels.
@Rosesinger I was thinking about doing something like that instead, actually! Thank you for your feedback!

I'll add you to the pinglist, you'll receive an extra ping shortly!
@Rosesinger I was thinking about doing something like that instead, actually! Thank you for your feedback!

I'll add you to the pinglist, you'll receive an extra ping shortly!
@Harana Thank You I appreciate it!
@Harana Thank You I appreciate it!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 3 4 5 6