Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] Hollow Knight Vessel Subspecies!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Bump!~
Bump!~
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@Harana definitely interested!
@Harana definitely interested!
50630636.png they /them
@Seht @Venusian @MercySewerPyro Hi, all! Today, I'm updating with more possible stuff for this subspecies. Let me know what you think! More genes - Butterfly, Noxtide, possibly Trail??? Magic may depend on tert! Possible variants: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=98&bodygene=24&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=86&tertgene=22&winggene=13&wings=2&auth=ee4dbaee4be85ac3e556a8252b97f09bb442919c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] The Grimm Troupe variant, Black range/White/red or orange range! Possibly an "upgraded" version with black-range Firefly, kind of like how the protag in Hollow Knight has upgraded dark versions of their moveset! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=13&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=117&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=2&auth=ae2d2ac1827ace0906619d45094a9ee974e54c9f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] And here we have the Lifeblood variant! Black-range/white/cerulean-turquoise range! Infused with Lifeblood, more of healers than fighters as a result? I'm most definitely adding a Light version (not the Radiance, but more of a minor, gentler goddess), and one with a variant of the White Lady! All coming soon! Let me know what you guys think!
@Seht @Venusian @MercySewerPyro Hi, all! Today, I'm updating with more possible stuff for this subspecies. Let me know what you think!

More genes - Butterfly, Noxtide, possibly Trail??? Magic may depend on tert!

Possible variants:

dragon?age=1&body=98&bodygene=24&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=86&tertgene=22&winggene=13&wings=2&auth=ee4dbaee4be85ac3e556a8252b97f09bb442919c&dummyext=prev.png

The Grimm Troupe variant, Black range/White/red or orange range! Possibly an "upgraded" version with black-range Firefly, kind of like how the protag in Hollow Knight has upgraded dark versions of their moveset!

dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=13&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=117&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=2&auth=ae2d2ac1827ace0906619d45094a9ee974e54c9f&dummyext=prev.png

And here we have the Lifeblood variant! Black-range/white/cerulean-turquoise range! Infused with Lifeblood, more of healers than fighters as a result?

I'm most definitely adding a Light version (not the Radiance, but more of a minor, gentler goddess), and one with a variant of the White Lady! All coming soon! Let me know what you guys think!

@toxicwisteria Added! Just did an update in the above post! You'll be getting a ping right after this one, ignore it! :D
@toxicwisteria Added! Just did an update in the above post! You'll be getting a ping right after this one, ignore it! :D
@Harana

I haven't played Hollow Knight yet, but plan to get it pretty soon, simply because I fell in love with the art, especially the Vessel and Grimm Troupe designs, so this certainly has my eye caught. Definitely mark me down as interested, please!
@Harana

I haven't played Hollow Knight yet, but plan to get it pretty soon, simply because I fell in love with the art, especially the Vessel and Grimm Troupe designs, so this certainly has my eye caught. Definitely mark me down as interested, please!
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
@SheridanCharon Adding you in a minute! You'll get an extra ping, thank!
@SheridanCharon Adding you in a minute! You'll get an extra ping, thank!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump
Bump
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!