Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Cicero's Familiar Matching
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48304412][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/213035485440770048/570683174019923989/Cicero__Abel.png[/img][/url] [rule][columns][color=transparent]___[/color][nextcol][center][i]Among the skeletal forests of the Scarred Wasteland, you find yourself at the entrance of a rather large tunnel. Surrounding signs announce the hazards of painful maiming, deadly poison, and a variety of different allergies within. Following the passage below the earth, you're greeted by a cacophony of screeches and squawks, growing louder and louder as you advance to a large chamber. All around the room, you find beasts of all shapes and sizes. Smaller creatures flock together in fenced-off pens, while massive beasts are only restrained by thick metal chains. Fluttering wings can be seen through the bars of massive birdcages, and a pool of running springwater is occasionally breached by a curious snout. Free from any sort of shackles, refugee Beastclans watch you from afar with everything from fear to intrigue. Through the maze of monsters, a chimera approaches to welcome you with a brisk trot. Though he appeared to be a Tundra dragon at a distance, a second set of eyes on the end of his long, scaly tail say otherwise. A spindly Raptorik follows closely behind, and tilts its head sideways to inspect you with a piercing eye. While his companion scans you with a chilling gaze, the chimera follows your own around the chamber and its many inhabitants. Turning back to you, he clasps his paws together with a warm, toothy smile. "Well, then...see anyone you like?"[/i][nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color][/columns][rule] [columns][color=transparent]___[/color][nextcol][center][size=4]I love matching dragons with the perfect familiars! If any of your dragons need a companion, post them here! I'll search through the ever-growing bestiary, and find 3-5 familiars to match their look and personality! For general purposes, I'll avoid the notoriously rare and retired familiars (Light Sprite, KS, etc) and try to give you a variety of accessible choices. If you'd like to rule out any familiars that don't mesh with your lore or your budget, please specify them in your post. I will absolutely use their written lore for inspiration, but assorted character snippets (clan role, vague backstory, personality traits, and so on) are also perfectly fine! If they have a future scry/outfit you're working towards, feel free to show me that, too. You can post as many dragons as you like, but more dragons at once means I'll respond all at once. I might have to address other dragons before I get to yours, and I can be slow to respond with an increasing backlog - but I [i]will[/i] respond. Returning visitors are always welcome! I look forward to finding the perfect match for you! [emoji=beastclan rune][nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color][/columns]
Cicero__Abel.png
___
Among the skeletal forests of the Scarred Wasteland, you find yourself at the entrance of a rather large tunnel. Surrounding signs announce the hazards of painful maiming, deadly poison, and a variety of different allergies within. Following the passage below the earth, you're greeted by a cacophony of screeches and squawks, growing louder and louder as you advance to a large chamber.

All around the room, you find beasts of all shapes and sizes. Smaller creatures flock together in fenced-off pens, while massive beasts are only restrained by thick metal chains. Fluttering wings can be seen through the bars of massive birdcages, and a pool of running springwater is occasionally breached by a curious snout. Free from any sort of shackles, refugee Beastclans watch you from afar with everything from fear to intrigue.

Through the maze of monsters, a chimera approaches to welcome you with a brisk trot. Though he appeared to be a Tundra dragon at a distance, a second set of eyes on the end of his long, scaly tail say otherwise. A spindly Raptorik follows closely behind, and tilts its head sideways to inspect you with a piercing eye.

While his companion scans you with a chilling gaze, the chimera follows your own around the chamber and its many inhabitants. Turning back to you, he clasps his paws together with a warm, toothy smile.

"Well, then...see anyone you like?"
___

___
I love matching dragons with the perfect familiars! If any of your dragons need a companion, post them here! I'll search through the ever-growing bestiary, and find 3-5 familiars to match their look and personality!

For general purposes, I'll avoid the notoriously rare and retired familiars (Light Sprite, KS, etc) and try to give you a variety of accessible choices. If you'd like to rule out any familiars that don't mesh with your lore or your budget, please specify them in your post.

I will absolutely use their written lore for inspiration, but assorted character snippets (clan role, vague backstory, personality traits, and so on) are also perfectly fine! If they have a future scry/outfit you're working towards, feel free to show me that, too.

You can post as many dragons as you like, but more dragons at once means I'll respond all at once. I might have to address other dragons before I get to yours, and I can be slow to respond with an increasing backlog - but I will respond. Returning visitors are always welcome!

I look forward to finding the perfect match for you!
___
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge ; Could you try to find a match for my gal here? Below is her gene plans, so I'd prefer if it was closest to that! [columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=20&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=54&tertgene=9&winggene=23&wings=36&auth=36140faab659063a09c2ca0baa492d5b7f1bc46e&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51262090] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/512621/51262090.png[/img] [/url]
@NightmareJudge ; Could you try to find a match for my gal here? Below is her gene plans, so I'd prefer if it was closest to that!
dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=20&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=54&tertgene=9&winggene=23&wings=36&auth=36140faab659063a09c2ca0baa492d5b7f1bc46e&dummyext=prev.png
51262090.png
Ahhh I love this! I really like matching familiars to my dragons so I get upset when I can't find a good one lol. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45605221] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/456053/45605221_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Saros, I've struggled a bit with him as he's kinda unique, but again I haven't looked too much! I'd be curious to see what you might find if you wouldn't mind, thanks!!
Ahhh I love this! I really like matching familiars to my dragons so I get upset when I can't find a good one lol.

45605221_350.png

This is Saros, I've struggled a bit with him as he's kinda unique, but again I haven't looked too much! I'd be curious to see what you might find if you wouldn't mind, thanks!!
@Damazo What a beautiful girl! I absolutely love her earthy colors. [item=Wendigo][item=Elk][item=Unburdened Billy][item=Chimera][item=Kelpie] [rule] @Captorvating I see what you mean! Stained is so pretty, but it can make outfits and familiars a challenge. If nothing really matches their colors, I find a nice contrast can work wonders! [item=Silver Kitsune][item=Nightfall Imp][item=Laybrush Larcenist][item=Regenerating Reedjumper][item=Black Dwarf Unicorn]
@Damazo

What a beautiful girl! I absolutely love her earthy colors.

Elk Unburdened Billy Chimera Kelpie
@Captorvating

I see what you mean! Stained is so pretty, but it can make outfits and familiars a challenge. If nothing really matches their colors, I find a nice contrast can work wonders!

Silver Kitsune Nightfall Imp Laybrush Larcenist Regenerating Reedjumper Black Dwarf Unicorn
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares

-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Oo thank you so much for all the great options, I really like the look of the first and the third one! you have a great eye for this!!
Oo thank you so much for all the great options, I really like the look of the first and the third one! you have a great eye for this!!
Have a shot at my two current projects- I haven't put any thought into familiars for them yet! I'm happy to have rarer familiar suggestions, too- go all out! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=25&breed=12&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=60&tertgene=6&winggene=4&wings=74&auth=c62af4e5bc7784a2cb52535fa3cd376b5a50b3bc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Blood Moon [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=161&tertgene=16&winggene=22&wings=10&auth=e771df1f5f03946eb6c95f0ddd27a39bf9a93799&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Grimm (Hollow Knight)
Have a shot at my two current projects- I haven't put any thought into familiars for them yet! I'm happy to have rarer familiar suggestions, too- go all out!
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=25&breed=12&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=60&tertgene=6&winggene=4&wings=74&auth=c62af4e5bc7784a2cb52535fa3cd376b5a50b3bc&dummyext=prev.png Blood Moon

dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=161&tertgene=16&winggene=22&wings=10&auth=e771df1f5f03946eb6c95f0ddd27a39bf9a93799&dummyext=prev.png Grimm (Hollow Knight)
@Zlhzlh Nice colors! Blood Moon wears Crackle very well. [item=Enduring Goblin][item=Hydra Scorpion][item=Webwing Alpha][item=Red-Breasted Hainu][item=Maren Warlock] While I haven't played Hollow Knight myself, I do have a friend that loves it. I wish there were more insects that matched these colors, but I hope one of these works for you! [item=Four-Eyed Phylactery][item=Hooded Dodo][item=Crooked Hatchet][item=Animated Statue][item=Swamphaunt Kelpie]
@Zlhzlh

Nice colors! Blood Moon wears Crackle very well.

Enduring Goblin Hydra Scorpion Webwing Alpha Red-Breasted Hainu Maren Warlock

While I haven't played Hollow Knight myself, I do have a friend that loves it. I wish there were more insects that matched these colors, but I hope one of these works for you!

Four-Eyed Phylactery Hooded Dodo Crooked Hatchet Animated Statue Swamphaunt Kelpie
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares

-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Thanks so much, those are all great choices! I'm leaning more towards the maren and the kelpie, but all the other options are great failsafes for potential outfits too! I'm definitely using these familiars- thanks!
Thanks so much, those are all great choices! I'm leaning more towards the maren and the kelpie, but all the other options are great failsafes for potential outfits too! I'm definitely using these familiars- thanks!
[center]Hmm... Maybe some help with this guy? Just the gene plan at the moment, and I haven't really figured out any lore yet tbh. Feel free to go ham [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=166&bodygene=21&breed=4&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=166&tertgene=14&winggene=23&wings=131&auth=f5a80ddde03d54c8dd3d88577f6c1f23a3350266&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
Hmm... Maybe some help with this guy? Just the gene plan at the moment, and I haven't really figured out any lore yet tbh. Feel free to go ham

dragon?age=1&body=166&bodygene=21&breed=4&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=166&tertgene=14&winggene=23&wings=131&auth=f5a80ddde03d54c8dd3d88577f6c1f23a3350266&dummyext=prev.png
Ly | It/its | FRT+ 0 | 22
Art shop
@grasp I love his colors, Tapir blends with his secondary very nicely! Grey and brown are a great combo. [item=Smoke Gyre][item=Black Wolf][item=Painted Centaur][item=Greybeak Reaper][item=Glamourtail Hopper]
@grasp

I love his colors, Tapir blends with his secondary very nicely! Grey and brown are a great combo.

Smoke Gyre Black Wolf Painted Centaur Greybeak Reaper Glamourtail Hopper
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares

-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22