Dragon Share
Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Krese Rates
1 2 3 4
@GayScreeching

Oh Lightweaver, is that bone pile talking? - well, it did call him the most beautiful dragon in Sorineth, so it actually knew who it was talking to. He lowered his head, he noticed that the bone pile was actually... A Skydancer. "Bleh,, you look uglier the closer I get!" He made a disgusted face, closing his eyes and raising his head up in hopes to delete that image of the red, boneful, Plague smelling dragon from his head. She used some fancy words - great, so you're one of that type then "You are waay more beautiful with your mouth shut- at least that way I can save my ears from acknowleging your existance"

Krese rates: -1/10
@GayScreeching

Oh Lightweaver, is that bone pile talking? - well, it did call him the most beautiful dragon in Sorineth, so it actually knew who it was talking to. He lowered his head, he noticed that the bone pile was actually... A Skydancer. "Bleh,, you look uglier the closer I get!" He made a disgusted face, closing his eyes and raising his head up in hopes to delete that image of the red, boneful, Plague smelling dragon from his head. She used some fancy words - great, so you're one of that type then "You are waay more beautiful with your mouth shut- at least that way I can save my ears from acknowleging your existance"

Krese rates: -1/10
Please don't ask for the dragons that are not in the main tab UwU

Items/Currency too, I'll be sending those to my friends
@Macchi

This guy... Eh, I've seen worse. "Nice antlers." Krese nodded in approval at the Wildclaw. He didn't see anything breathtaking about this dragon, but he appreciated the effort. He seemed to have some sort of pride, and that was quite adorable -he couldn't even imagine how hard it'd be to be ugly and try to be proud of it- "You have great potential." He nudged the dragon, almost pitying him and trying not to upset him - after all, he'd still hang out with this guy, maybe even give him some tips to... not look like that too.

Krese rates: 5,5/10
@Macchi

This guy... Eh, I've seen worse. "Nice antlers." Krese nodded in approval at the Wildclaw. He didn't see anything breathtaking about this dragon, but he appreciated the effort. He seemed to have some sort of pride, and that was quite adorable -he couldn't even imagine how hard it'd be to be ugly and try to be proud of it- "You have great potential." He nudged the dragon, almost pitying him and trying not to upset him - after all, he'd still hang out with this guy, maybe even give him some tips to... not look like that too.

Krese rates: 5,5/10

[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49733999] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/497340/49733999_350.png[/img] [/url] Soreil slowly walked his way to some spot close to Krese, a soft, sweet floral smell lingering in the air as the imperial walked, he settled down, grooming his feathered wings, causing some feathers to fly away , causing him to to follow their path with an annoyed look, today wasn't for sure his day, but soon softened his face as soon as he noticed that he wasn't alone "oh...excuse me...I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't notice your presence, again, excuse me, I have been focusing on finding a nice place to relax...you know...spending long time around hatchlings can be really tiring for the body..."

49733999_350.png

Soreil slowly walked his way to some spot close to Krese, a soft, sweet floral smell lingering in the air as the imperial walked, he settled down, grooming his feathered wings, causing some feathers to fly away , causing him to to follow their path with an annoyed look, today wasn't for sure his day, but soon softened his face as soon as he noticed that he wasn't alone "oh...excuse me...I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't notice your presence, again, excuse me, I have been focusing on finding a nice place to relax...you know...spending long time around hatchlings can be really tiring for the body..."
QE4s6Vf.png
@Cathatt

"Ohohoh, of course you would hear about me!" Krese exclaimed cheerfully -he'd like the guy already- "Well, you do have some fancy clothes, don't you?" He said, taking a closer look at the dragon's unfamiliar marks. He'd never seen something like that before! "Where'd you get that?" He asked in geniune curiosity - something like that could really help some Spirals back in his lair. "Do you want to come home with me? I need some help with saving my clan from the ugliness - and have some empty space in my nest."

Krese rates: 8/10
@Cathatt

"Ohohoh, of course you would hear about me!" Krese exclaimed cheerfully -he'd like the guy already- "Well, you do have some fancy clothes, don't you?" He said, taking a closer look at the dragon's unfamiliar marks. He'd never seen something like that before! "Where'd you get that?" He asked in geniune curiosity - something like that could really help some Spirals back in his lair. "Do you want to come home with me? I need some help with saving my clan from the ugliness - and have some empty space in my nest."

Krese rates: 8/10

@Deoxtri

"Are you a wannabe fortune teller, or are you here to talk about an ex?" He asked, already having a bad feeling about this dragon. -It kinda reminded him of his sister actually, she never approved anything Krese did either, but at least she was a tolerable sight to look at- "Either way, goodbye and please don't come back again." Eugh, she actually did manage to look worse than a Mirror

Krese rates: -3/10

(Not at all! He was actually kinda inspired by Narcissus, so that was on point! - Also I like her look, so just, yeet Krese's opinions ansdxjdldnd)
@Deoxtri

"Are you a wannabe fortune teller, or are you here to talk about an ex?" He asked, already having a bad feeling about this dragon. -It kinda reminded him of his sister actually, she never approved anything Krese did either, but at least she was a tolerable sight to look at- "Either way, goodbye and please don't come back again." Eugh, she actually did manage to look worse than a Mirror

Krese rates: -3/10

(Not at all! He was actually kinda inspired by Narcissus, so that was on point! - Also I like her look, so just, yeet Krese's opinions ansdxjdldnd)

[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47916986] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479170/47916986_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=century gothic]The skydancer appears quite flustered, hesitant to be put in the spotlight, but their best friend Mirasol gives them a sly grin and nudges them toward the Imperial. "This guy's starting to get on my nerves. Look how full of himself he is. About time someone gave that poor honeybee a reality check. Cmon, you weren't voted 'most likely to blind someone if the sun is out' for nothing!" "I was never..." "Come on, you've got this." "If he's so annoying, why don't you do it?" "You're prettier," she replies smugly. Solidago snorts and shakes their head. They don't particularly want to interact with a clear narcissist, let alone receive judgement from one- they can't decide what would be more uncomfortable, getting roasted or finding out the dragon likes them- but there's no point arguing with the grinning coatl. So they try their best to hide their discomfort and walk forward stiffly with as much confidence as they can muster. "Good morning. I heard you were... ah..." their voice trails off for a moment. Behind them, Mirasol tries to suppress a snicker as she chimes in: "We heard you're looking to have your ego ruined, and I've got the dragon for the job."

47916986_350.png

The skydancer appears quite flustered, hesitant to be put in the spotlight, but their best friend Mirasol gives them a sly grin and nudges them toward the Imperial. "This guy's starting to get on my nerves. Look how full of himself he is. About time someone gave that poor honeybee a reality check. Cmon, you weren't voted 'most likely to blind someone if the sun is out' for nothing!"
"I was never..."
"Come on, you've got this."
"If he's so annoying, why don't you do it?"
"You're prettier," she replies smugly.
Solidago snorts and shakes their head. They don't particularly want to interact with a clear narcissist, let alone receive judgement from one- they can't decide what would be more uncomfortable, getting roasted or finding out the dragon likes them- but there's no point arguing with the grinning coatl. So they try their best to hide their discomfort and walk forward stiffly with as much confidence as they can muster. "Good morning. I heard you were... ah..." their voice trails off for a moment.
Behind them, Mirasol tries to suppress a snicker as she chimes in: "We heard you're looking to have your ego ruined, and I've got the dragon for the job."
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50718277] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/507183/50718277_350.png[/img] [/url] here. take my arrogant, narcissistic prince who lives to be treated like a demigod (referred to as Son of The Flamecaller by many) and spends most of his time looking at himself lol

50718277_350.png

here. take my arrogant, narcissistic prince who lives to be treated like a demigod (referred to as Son of The Flamecaller by many) and spends most of his time looking at himself lol
h5eINip.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50667456] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/506675/50667456_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Orion approaches Krese warily, drawn in by the dragon's perfection, but cautious of the strange aura surrounding him. Perhaps there was some magical element that made this dragon so irresistible, or the dragon was just too handsome to seem real and was just some illusion meant to lure him in. Orion approached anyway, deciding that he didn't care and that talking to this handsome stranger was worth the chance of being tricked. "Hello" he said "I hear you are rating dragons and wanted to see what you would rate me?" he sat down, looking into Krese's eyes, waiting :)
Orion approaches Krese warily, drawn in by the dragon's perfection, but cautious of the strange aura surrounding him. Perhaps there was some magical element that made this dragon so irresistible, or the dragon was just too handsome to seem real and was just some illusion meant to lure him in. Orion approached anyway, deciding that he didn't care and that talking to this handsome stranger was worth the chance of being tricked. "Hello" he said "I hear you are rating dragons and wanted to see what you would rate me?" he sat down, looking into Krese's eyes, waiting :)
06839f9e7eb5972e701168b003827c23.jpg a professional failure, that is me.

The truth about my Kataracts...

My wishlist is here!!
1098gHy.jpg
s6fS3ot.png
([i]Choose whichever one of the 3 you want to rate, I couldn't decide on just one. XD[/i]) Out on a trip to one of the many interflight makets held on the shore of the Viridian Labyrinth, Luna stopped at the refreshment stand next to Krese's stall. The elderly pearlcatcher draped in faintly iridescent silk took no notice of the vain young imperial, only wanting to rest her old bones for a moment. Her companions however shot glances at the obviously proud, and obviously [i]young[/i] male, wincing when they overheard some of his more scathing replies. After a moment of hushed wispers, the two dragonesses laughted to each other and sashayed up to Krese's stall. The Nocturne, Crocus spoke up first, a waft of strong but not unpleasant perfume drawing Krese's attention. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26962502] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269626/26962502_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "I see you're rating dragons based on beauty, so let's hear what you have to say." The skydancer sidled up beside Crocus, the liquid sheen on her chest feathers rippling in the afternoon light like real water. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30841049] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308411/30841049_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "It's up to you who to choose to rate, unless you want to take us both on?" The faintly derisive look on the skydancer's face put Krese's hackles up and he was ready to snap out a scathing reply when an old, exasperated but no less authoritative voice spoke up. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=424106] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4242/424106_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Crocus, Minerva, why are you harassing that young drake? I can't carry all these parcels on my own and you're meant to be helping me!" Despite the prominent crows feet around her eyes and other minor signs of age, the simply dressed pearlcatcher exuded an aura of authority and wisdom, the huge pearl sitting in a sling across her back attesting to her age. Brilliant green eyes looked at Krese with grandmotherly kindness, anntlers ([i]seemingly made of wood?[/i]) blending into the fur on her head so seamlessly they looked natural. "I'm sorry about my two companions young drake, we'll let you get on with your business."
(Choose whichever one of the 3 you want to rate, I couldn't decide on just one. XD)

Out on a trip to one of the many interflight makets held on the shore of the Viridian Labyrinth, Luna stopped at the refreshment stand next to Krese's stall. The elderly pearlcatcher draped in faintly iridescent silk took no notice of the vain young imperial, only wanting to rest her old bones for a moment. Her companions however shot glances at the obviously proud, and obviously young male, wincing when they overheard some of his more scathing replies.

After a moment of hushed wispers, the two dragonesses laughted to each other and sashayed up to Krese's stall. The Nocturne, Crocus spoke up first, a waft of strong but not unpleasant perfume drawing Krese's attention. "I see you're rating dragons based on beauty, so let's hear what you have to say."

The skydancer sidled up beside Crocus, the liquid sheen on her chest feathers rippling in the afternoon light like real water. "It's up to you who to choose to rate, unless you want to take us both on?"
The faintly derisive look on the skydancer's face put Krese's hackles up and he was ready to snap out a scathing reply when an old, exasperated but no less authoritative voice spoke up. "Crocus, Minerva, why are you harassing that young drake? I can't carry all these parcels on my own and you're meant to be helping me!"
Despite the prominent crows feet around her eyes and other minor signs of age, the simply dressed pearlcatcher exuded an aura of authority and wisdom, the huge pearl sitting in a sling across her back attesting to her age. Brilliant green eyes looked at Krese with grandmotherly kindness, anntlers (seemingly made of wood?) blending into the fur on her head so seamlessly they looked natural.

"I'm sorry about my two companions young drake, we'll let you get on with your business."
natureshieldl.png jKk46zQ.png uRC0U7k.png XlzHrOT.png natureshieldr.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50977176] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/509772/50977176_350.png[/img] [/url] Of all the dragon’s to show up to the stand Eserk was probably the most [i]interesting[/i] dragon to show up. He wasn’t the most enthusiastic about coming to the stand, he didn’t really want to hear another dragon critic his looks or personality but when he heard who it was he got curious. Eserk looked at the imperial before him, eyes scanning over the familiar color pattern that was mirrored on him. He seemed uncertain of how to speak to the larger male, so he simply stood in silence for a few moments before nodding. “It’s really nice of you to be sharing your taste in fashion with these other dragons, it’s really impressive that so many dragons look up to you enough to ask for an opinion. I’m happy you’re doing well brother.”

50977176_350.png

Of all the dragon’s to show up to the stand Eserk was probably the most interesting dragon to show up. He wasn’t the most enthusiastic about coming to the stand, he didn’t really want to hear another dragon critic his looks or personality but when he heard who it was he got curious. Eserk looked at the imperial before him, eyes scanning over the familiar color pattern that was mirrored on him. He seemed uncertain of how to speak to the larger male, so he simply stood in silence for a few moments before nodding. “It’s really nice of you to be sharing your taste in fashion with these other dragons, it’s really impressive that so many dragons look up to you enough to ask for an opinion. I’m happy you’re doing well brother.”
2I1Cv7V.gifpixil-frame-0-4.pngtumblr_inline_ohfcztUFKI1tfmvub_540.png
1 2 3 4