Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Deer Dragon Pinglist!
1 2 3 4
boop
boop
HErCup2.gifazkZ2A0.pngHErCup2.gif
@inuraichi @TheShanar @Rowyn @Cadash @polkdotastronaut @cherrystarfox
@Aghasong @Viivie @BeckAlistiere @Phoenyxx @AmethystStar @CuQuoise @Sanchow @NotQuiteToxic @Jemiii

Thank you all so much for suggesting names and for your awesome comments on my deer girl!

After some reviewing of all the options, I have decided on naming her Evangeline!

Congratulations, @Blacklynx915 for suggesting this name! Expect to find a prize in your mailbox soon.

Finally, I'd like to mention that once I have bred her mate, they will become a breeding pair. If you are interested in a hatchling, please ping me and let me know so I can put you on a pinglist.
@inuraichi @TheShanar @Rowyn @Cadash @polkdotastronaut @cherrystarfox
@Aghasong @Viivie @BeckAlistiere @Phoenyxx @AmethystStar @CuQuoise @Sanchow @NotQuiteToxic @Jemiii

Thank you all so much for suggesting names and for your awesome comments on my deer girl!

After some reviewing of all the options, I have decided on naming her Evangeline!

Congratulations, @Blacklynx915 for suggesting this name! Expect to find a prize in your mailbox soon.

Finally, I'd like to mention that once I have bred her mate, they will become a breeding pair. If you are interested in a hatchling, please ping me and let me know so I can put you on a pinglist.
This is a beautiful girl! I'm so happy to see a beautiful use for Clown. Sometimes it feels like the new trendy genes get all the attention, so I'm always happy to see somebody paying attention to some of the original genes.

I'm not buying dragons right now, but I may in the future, so I'd love to be on the pinglist.
This is a beautiful girl! I'm so happy to see a beautiful use for Clown. Sometimes it feels like the new trendy genes get all the attention, so I'm always happy to see somebody paying attention to some of the original genes.

I'm not buying dragons right now, but I may in the future, so I'd love to be on the pinglist.
@PhoenixFire thats a lovely name! I'd love to be pinged for the babies too, always looking for new kids to spoil
@PhoenixFire thats a lovely name! I'd love to be pinged for the babies too, always looking for new kids to spoil
eryE1Fv.png
@phoenixFire

Pinglist!!
@phoenixFire

Pinglist!!
@PhoenixFire I would love to be put on the pinglist!
@PhoenixFire I would love to be put on the pinglist!
d0e6960f-5969-11e9-a665-076867ceed35.gif
| Sarah | she/her |
@Phoenixfire
Pinglist please! :0
@Phoenixfire
Pinglist please! :0
Dakota is a pretty good name.
Dakota is a pretty good name.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Fauna
Fauna
48215809971_6c855f2e7d_o_d.png48215809956_5610c16e84_o_d.png48215854402_0f41afd59f_o_d.png48215854377_829266a48d_o_d.png48215809916_9fac1a86c3_o_d.png48215809906_dc3f0359ac_o_d.png
@EmberEyes @polkdotastronaut @AmethystStar @cherrystarfox @Viivie

Hello! It's been a long time, sorry about that. I took a hiatus, but now that I'm back, I was finally able to breed a mate for Evangeline and they have some new hatchlings!

Click here for the sales thread! :>
@EmberEyes @polkdotastronaut @AmethystStar @cherrystarfox @Viivie

Hello! It's been a long time, sorry about that. I took a hiatus, but now that I'm back, I was finally able to breed a mate for Evangeline and they have some new hatchlings!

Click here for the sales thread! :>
1 2 3 4