Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Interact] Ask the Mystics-Closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
[center] @Countessoffire Most of my lore isn't on FR so I'll throw out bit of background info! My clan has 8 leaders (Seraph) and they're locked in war with another clan, Interitus. ((My fiancee's clan! We are trying to work out lore together)) Elemiah is one of those Seraph, but she's the youngest. Rather than being concerned with the war, she seems more concerned with her plants! Sending her gifts through mail in a moment! ------------ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14318650] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/143187/14318650_350.png[/img] [/url] A young, quirky Spiral known as Elemiah was quick to eagerly follow the large Guardian inside the cavern. Along the way, she was seen frequently stopping and looking at the crystals inside the cavern with pure amazement and occasionally touching them. Upon coming to the large pool of water, she bounced forward to look in it. Her reflection was nothing but pure excitement before her face fell. Where were all the flowers...? Her ears drooped in disappointment as the horrid thought occurred to her-- [i]what if these dragons didn't have any flowers!?! [/i] She would quickly change that. The spiral speedily dug through the satchel at her side, even going as far as sticking her head inside of it. Within the next few moments, she produced a bushel of small, baby blue flowers. She held them for a moment, looking intently at them before bouncing forward and laying them at the feet of the Guardian. She gave her a warm smile. [item=Bluelipped Thresh] Elemiah then turned to the imperial, cocking her head to the side. She peered over him searchingly, looking distraught at his legs. Tumbling in her bag for a moment she then produced a number of flowers. [item=Dandelion Seeds] [item=Spinach] [item=Peppermint] She sat up in a position not unlike a Kamaitachi, making motions like she was holding a cup of tea and stirring it with a spoon. She then took a sip from the imaginary cup and pointed at her leg. Perhaps a tea would help his wounds! She then bounced towards the Skydancer. When she was asked what season she was born in, Elemiah was swift to go to her bag. She then laid three flowers before the Skydancer. [item=Juneflower] [item= Star Moss] [item=Lucky Star] Last but not least, Elemiah turned to the last dragon. A mirror hidden within the shadows. She didn't much like him, maybe it was his laughter? Once again, she reach in her bag. Elemaih carried gifts for every dragon, even if they scared her! [item=Light's breath] [item=Heart Rose] Content with giving out flowers, the spiral bounced back to the center of room. With a deep breath she tossed, [i] yet again [/i], another plant from her bag. [item=Leechroot Mushroom] Seeming terrified of the plant, the spiral dashed away from it. From a safe distance, she pointed at then motioned towards the flowers she had given out. She grabbed a leaf from her cowl, crushing it in her hand. Opening her hand she dumped the crumpled bits on the ground. [i] Being mute had it's ups and downs. [/i] Elemiah reared up, acting as though she was a big, scary monster before dashing and hiding behind the remains of the previous leaf. She then looked at the oracles with a concerned look-- [i] Would this plague of mushrooms destroy all plants on Sornieth?
@Countessoffire

Most of my lore isn't on FR so I'll throw out bit of background info! My clan has 8 leaders (Seraph) and they're locked in war with another clan, Interitus. ((My fiancee's clan! We are trying to work out lore together)) Elemiah is one of those Seraph, but she's the youngest. Rather than being concerned with the war, she seems more concerned with her plants! Sending her gifts through mail in a moment!

14318650_350.png

A young, quirky Spiral known as Elemiah was quick to eagerly follow the large Guardian inside the cavern. Along the way, she was seen frequently stopping and looking at the crystals inside the cavern with pure amazement and occasionally touching them.

Upon coming to the large pool of water, she bounced forward to look in it. Her reflection was nothing but pure excitement before her face fell. Where were all the flowers...? Her ears drooped in disappointment as the horrid thought occurred to her-- what if these dragons didn't have any flowers!?!

She would quickly change that.

The spiral speedily dug through the satchel at her side, even going as far as sticking her head inside of it. Within the next few moments, she produced a bushel of small, baby blue flowers. She held them for a moment, looking intently at them before bouncing forward and laying them at the feet of the Guardian. She gave her a warm smile.

Bluelipped Thresh

Elemiah then turned to the imperial, cocking her head to the side. She peered over him searchingly, looking distraught at his legs. Tumbling in her bag for a moment she then produced a number of flowers.

Dandelion Seeds Spinach Peppermint

She sat up in a position not unlike a Kamaitachi, making motions like she was holding a cup of tea and stirring it with a spoon. She then took a sip from the imaginary cup and pointed at her leg. Perhaps a tea would help his wounds! She then bounced towards the Skydancer. When she was asked what season she was born in, Elemiah was swift to go to her bag. She then laid three flowers before the Skydancer.

Juneflower Star Moss Lucky Star

Last but not least, Elemiah turned to the last dragon. A mirror hidden within the shadows. She didn't much like him, maybe it was his laughter? Once again, she reach in her bag. Elemaih carried gifts for every dragon, even if they scared her!

Light's Breath Heart Rose

Content with giving out flowers, the spiral bounced back to the center of room. With a deep breath she tossed, yet again , another plant from her bag.

Leechroot Mushroom

Seeming terrified of the plant, the spiral dashed away from it. From a safe distance, she pointed at then motioned towards the flowers she had given out. She grabbed a leaf from her cowl, crushing it in her hand. Opening her hand she dumped the crumpled bits on the ground. Being mute had it's ups and downs.

Elemiah reared up, acting as though she was a big, scary monster before dashing and hiding behind the remains of the previous leaf. She then looked at the oracles with a concerned look-- Would this plague of mushrooms destroy all plants on Sornieth?
ygOPf5A.pngoIdI0nD.png
@Lunartwist

((Poor guy. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to interact with him.))

Silence followed Adrian's words. The cavern was still and the mists were suspended in the cold air. The only dragon to make a move was Noctis Timore. He rose from the shadows with a rustle of the grim cloth that covered his body. His lips pulled into a large smile and was the herald to the soft rumbling sound that his throat produced. "Aw," he said, "The little Dhampir earned his fangs the hard way and now his mortal heritage is dragging him down in self-loathing."

A harsh cackle erupted from Noctis Timore and he trotted up to Adrian to circle around him once. He stopped and sat down to Adrian's left. He arched his neck and his chest swelled with his wings partially flared. "You took the necessary first steps," he said, "But this pursuit of helping others? Selfless? Ha! Cowardice through and through! You won't own up!"

Noctis Timore stood up and walked a pace before stopping to look at Adrian over his shoulder. "Dhampirs are cowards," he purred, "Weak...pathetic...and thirsty..."

Noctis Timore sat down again and lifted his right forepaw up to his eye level. He studied his foreleg and chuckled softly to himself. His head turned a little to return his gaze to Adrian. "I could help-"

Tacet Mare's eyes lost the glassy gleam and became clear as he focused onto Adrian. His deep voice cut off Noctis Timore, "Grief is good. It keeps you sympathetic and kind."

Tacet Mare's eyes shifted to Noctis Timore and fixed the Mirror in a glare. Then he returned his gaze to Adrian and softened his eyes. "Unfortunately you will never find peace. What you did to your kin will follow you for the rest of your life. All hope is not lost though."

Clara Stella nodded her head. "Spring is a tumultuous time," she said, "It is the way of fate and nature to weed out the weak during that season. As horrible as what you did to your brother is, you can not fight your nature and ultimately survival of the fittest will reign supreme. What you did afterward is truly tragic. Your mother was distraught and grieved for a long time before she passed away in her sleep. She worried for you until her dying breath."

Clara Stella waved her forepaw and the ringing of her jewelry filled the crystal chamber with a gentle sound. The light of the pool turned somewhat golden and the image of a beautiful hilltop was shown. "Find this location in your homeland and apologize to your mother," she said, "It will help. It will not heal completely but it will help."

Noctis Timore snorted. "I doubt he will find the courage to," he said. He rose to his paws and stalked to return to the darkness in the back of the cavern.
@Lunartwist

((Poor guy. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to interact with him.))

Silence followed Adrian's words. The cavern was still and the mists were suspended in the cold air. The only dragon to make a move was Noctis Timore. He rose from the shadows with a rustle of the grim cloth that covered his body. His lips pulled into a large smile and was the herald to the soft rumbling sound that his throat produced. "Aw," he said, "The little Dhampir earned his fangs the hard way and now his mortal heritage is dragging him down in self-loathing."

A harsh cackle erupted from Noctis Timore and he trotted up to Adrian to circle around him once. He stopped and sat down to Adrian's left. He arched his neck and his chest swelled with his wings partially flared. "You took the necessary first steps," he said, "But this pursuit of helping others? Selfless? Ha! Cowardice through and through! You won't own up!"

Noctis Timore stood up and walked a pace before stopping to look at Adrian over his shoulder. "Dhampirs are cowards," he purred, "Weak...pathetic...and thirsty..."

Noctis Timore sat down again and lifted his right forepaw up to his eye level. He studied his foreleg and chuckled softly to himself. His head turned a little to return his gaze to Adrian. "I could help-"

Tacet Mare's eyes lost the glassy gleam and became clear as he focused onto Adrian. His deep voice cut off Noctis Timore, "Grief is good. It keeps you sympathetic and kind."

Tacet Mare's eyes shifted to Noctis Timore and fixed the Mirror in a glare. Then he returned his gaze to Adrian and softened his eyes. "Unfortunately you will never find peace. What you did to your kin will follow you for the rest of your life. All hope is not lost though."

Clara Stella nodded her head. "Spring is a tumultuous time," she said, "It is the way of fate and nature to weed out the weak during that season. As horrible as what you did to your brother is, you can not fight your nature and ultimately survival of the fittest will reign supreme. What you did afterward is truly tragic. Your mother was distraught and grieved for a long time before she passed away in her sleep. She worried for you until her dying breath."

Clara Stella waved her forepaw and the ringing of her jewelry filled the crystal chamber with a gentle sound. The light of the pool turned somewhat golden and the image of a beautiful hilltop was shown. "Find this location in your homeland and apologize to your mother," she said, "It will help. It will not heal completely but it will help."

Noctis Timore snorted. "I doubt he will find the courage to," he said. He rose to his paws and stalked to return to the darkness in the back of the cavern.
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50545805] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/505459/50545805_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Andreas fluttered down into the cave, his gaze addressing all of those in the room. He hadn't expected the spot to be so... Primitive, to say the least. At least it was beautiful, but beauty meant near nothing to him. Dipping his head towards the main guardian, then swiveling his head around to study the others. He addressed them all. [/i]Ah- I am here because of curiosity, honestly. Perhaps I could get opinions on my future...? The Eye has yet to specialize in things such as those. I would be lying if I said I weren't at least slightly interested."[i] His eyes are calm, but curious. The nocturne awaits a response, unsure as to who he was supposed to ask. But, that was the point of research, after all. He'd have to learn.

50545805_350.png

Andreas fluttered down into the cave, his gaze addressing all of those in the room. He hadn't expected the spot to be so... Primitive, to say the least. At least it was beautiful, but beauty meant near nothing to him. Dipping his head towards the main guardian, then swiveling his head around to study the others. He addressed them all. Ah- I am here because of curiosity, honestly. Perhaps I could get opinions on my future...? The Eye has yet to specialize in things such as those. I would be lying if I said I weren't at least slightly interested."
His eyes are calm, but curious. The nocturne awaits a response, unsure as to who he was supposed to ask. But, that was the point of research, after all. He'd have to learn.
7qCl3Ny.png
[Ah thank you! That was so beautifully written. vuv~]

Adrian scrunched his face in concentration as he fully absorbed the words spoken to him. To his surprise he felt...calm. Even Noctis Timore's jeers barely upset him. Perhaps it was because it was only what he had been thinking to himself all this time, spoken out loud. Nothing of what they said was shocking.

"Thank you," he finally spoke. "I think I...really needed to hear that. Even from what you said, Noctis Timore," he acknowledged the Mirror.

"I'm very grateful for everyone's honesty. Yes I...I will find that place. Apologize. Then see what to make of my life for the future. Thank you."

The Skydancer gave a grateful nod, then turned and exited the lair.
[Ah thank you! That was so beautifully written. vuv~]

Adrian scrunched his face in concentration as he fully absorbed the words spoken to him. To his surprise he felt...calm. Even Noctis Timore's jeers barely upset him. Perhaps it was because it was only what he had been thinking to himself all this time, spoken out loud. Nothing of what they said was shocking.

"Thank you," he finally spoke. "I think I...really needed to hear that. Even from what you said, Noctis Timore," he acknowledged the Mirror.

"I'm very grateful for everyone's honesty. Yes I...I will find that place. Apologize. Then see what to make of my life for the future. Thank you."

The Skydancer gave a grateful nod, then turned and exited the lair.
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@Kibawolff

((That's ok. That was very sweet of Elemiah to give out some flowers. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to interact with such an adorable Seraph. I find it interesting that all of your Seraphs on that tab are mute. Certainly makes communication tricky! Hopefully you find my mystics' response helpful for your lore development.))

Tacet Mare staggered back when Elemiah rushed at his basin. His eyes narrowed and his lip curled. There was an audible creak of his armored wings when he flared them outward. He really did not like it that Elemiah thought it was ok to just run up to his basin and get her paws all over the crystal. "Please do not-" his words were cut off by a loud sound behind him.

"Ugh," growled Noctis Timore, "Gross." His body arched up and backed away from the flowers that Elemiah dropped before him.

"Hush Noctis Timore," scolded Magna Mater. She turned her head to look at Elemiah. Her head dipped in a regal nod. "Thank you for the kind gifts, you really didn't have to, Elemiah."

Tacet Mare closed his eyes and a heavy sigh passed his nostrils. Water vapor rushed from his flared nostrils and the mists of the chamber hissed before they shifted and changed. Spirals really were too fast for their own good in his mind. Tacet Mare reopened his eyes to see that Elemiah had dropped a hideous mushroom species that hailed from the Plaguebringer's domain. The shadowy fungus immediately radiated a foul odor that made Tacet Mare's snout crinkle. Tacet Mare hummed, "Mmm, yes, that is concerning..."

Tacet Mare lifted his head from the fungus to look to Elemiah. "You are right to be concerned about the plants," he said, "Plants are food to all that live on Sornieth in one way or another. However I would not be so quick to think that a mushroom will destroy all of the plants. The spores are carried by attaching to dragons. Dragons that your clan faces in a ferocious feud. Your clan's foes are the true threat since they are the carriers of these spores. War has a way of destroying everything around it and these foes of your clan are like the mushrooms to your plants. If your clan is not careful...Your clan will be destroyed."

Clara Stella nodded. "You can certainly help your clan by keeping the plague from spreading," she said, "If it is contained then it will eventually starve itself out or at least become manageable. Help your clan with your knowledge. Nature has a way of balancing itself. There are plant varieties that are resistant to Leechroot Mushrooms. Learn what makes them resistant and then find a way to introduce that resistance to other species."
@Kibawolff

((That's ok. That was very sweet of Elemiah to give out some flowers. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to interact with such an adorable Seraph. I find it interesting that all of your Seraphs on that tab are mute. Certainly makes communication tricky! Hopefully you find my mystics' response helpful for your lore development.))

Tacet Mare staggered back when Elemiah rushed at his basin. His eyes narrowed and his lip curled. There was an audible creak of his armored wings when he flared them outward. He really did not like it that Elemiah thought it was ok to just run up to his basin and get her paws all over the crystal. "Please do not-" his words were cut off by a loud sound behind him.

"Ugh," growled Noctis Timore, "Gross." His body arched up and backed away from the flowers that Elemiah dropped before him.

"Hush Noctis Timore," scolded Magna Mater. She turned her head to look at Elemiah. Her head dipped in a regal nod. "Thank you for the kind gifts, you really didn't have to, Elemiah."

Tacet Mare closed his eyes and a heavy sigh passed his nostrils. Water vapor rushed from his flared nostrils and the mists of the chamber hissed before they shifted and changed. Spirals really were too fast for their own good in his mind. Tacet Mare reopened his eyes to see that Elemiah had dropped a hideous mushroom species that hailed from the Plaguebringer's domain. The shadowy fungus immediately radiated a foul odor that made Tacet Mare's snout crinkle. Tacet Mare hummed, "Mmm, yes, that is concerning..."

Tacet Mare lifted his head from the fungus to look to Elemiah. "You are right to be concerned about the plants," he said, "Plants are food to all that live on Sornieth in one way or another. However I would not be so quick to think that a mushroom will destroy all of the plants. The spores are carried by attaching to dragons. Dragons that your clan faces in a ferocious feud. Your clan's foes are the true threat since they are the carriers of these spores. War has a way of destroying everything around it and these foes of your clan are like the mushrooms to your plants. If your clan is not careful...Your clan will be destroyed."

Clara Stella nodded. "You can certainly help your clan by keeping the plague from spreading," she said, "If it is contained then it will eventually starve itself out or at least become manageable. Help your clan with your knowledge. Nature has a way of balancing itself. There are plant varieties that are resistant to Leechroot Mushrooms. Learn what makes them resistant and then find a way to introduce that resistance to other species."
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
@AquaParrot

((I'm sorry for this being so short. Thank you for stopping by.))

Magna Mater turned her head to catch Andreas nodding to her. A low sigh erupted from her throat and her head shook slowly side to side. "What a facade," she murmured, "So insulting. You have wasted our time and yours, Andreas."

Originally she had been moving to settle down in the back of the chamber. Now Magna Mater was on her paws and walking to stand before Andreas. She looked at Andreas right in the eye. Her left forepaw lifted to indicate the crystalline exit tunnel. The pad of her forepaw was facing upward. "Please leave. Return when you have learned to watch and listen."
@AquaParrot

((I'm sorry for this being so short. Thank you for stopping by.))

Magna Mater turned her head to catch Andreas nodding to her. A low sigh erupted from her throat and her head shook slowly side to side. "What a facade," she murmured, "So insulting. You have wasted our time and yours, Andreas."

Originally she had been moving to settle down in the back of the chamber. Now Magna Mater was on her paws and walking to stand before Andreas. She looked at Andreas right in the eye. Her left forepaw lifted to indicate the crystalline exit tunnel. The pad of her forepaw was facing upward. "Please leave. Return when you have learned to watch and listen."
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
@Countessoffire
(( Thank you for such a beautiful response! <3 I’m in love. And thank you for the opportunity to peer in the future with the mystics! I’m slowly basing my clan lore on angels. Rumor has it that if one hears the voice of a seraph, they’ll go deaf so all of my seraph have taken a vow of silence. There’s a part in my lore where Chaylon yells, making his companion and his foe deaf. Communication is a struggle sometimes! Ele usually uses plants as a way to talk to others while Seraphiel’s Mate speaks for her. Surely that beats the odd game of charades! ))
@Countessoffire
(( Thank you for such a beautiful response! <3 I’m in love. And thank you for the opportunity to peer in the future with the mystics! I’m slowly basing my clan lore on angels. Rumor has it that if one hears the voice of a seraph, they’ll go deaf so all of my seraph have taken a vow of silence. There’s a part in my lore where Chaylon yells, making his companion and his foe deaf. Communication is a struggle sometimes! Ele usually uses plants as a way to talk to others while Seraphiel’s Mate speaks for her. Surely that beats the odd game of charades! ))
ygOPf5A.pngoIdI0nD.png
The mystics are still looking to answer questions.
The mystics are still looking to answer questions.
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
@Countessoffire (Been busy with school and new lore lately. This dragon doesn’t exist in FR yet, but she will eventually. I took into account what you said about integrating fan characters into Sornieth’s context, and the resulting 8k words of lore is basically what happened. It would be good if you could read it through and let me know your thoughts since I’ve just finished it, as well as answering Ashe(well, it’s technically Project:Ashe, but you’ll see why in the lore). Unfortunately I can’t give an exact birthdate or estimate since the dragon itself isn’t born yet, but hopefully you’re willing to try?) [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=20&bodygene=17&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=1&winggene=25&wings=20&auth=6e6b7bcfbd01d5da4b311c28781fcb4aa073b4df&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Lore: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11gWZahSHW5RsLE_4TjKkINBCUrznlWrM1U2_Ariu9W0 Her footsteps are barely audible on the cavern flooring, eyes scan the chamber from top to bottom with mechanical precision to take in every detail, stopping at the rippling pool in the center and the trio of dragons surrounding it. Traveling here had not initially been part of her plans. Her plans had included gathering allies, seeking out valuable information, setting up networks across the entire world - all to overthrow Project and with the sole purpose of liberation for those whom Project had selfishly exploited to their own needs. Yet here she stood, alone, not even fully a dragon, for she too was an artificial creation of Project’s design. The way most would have seen it, one would have no use for mystics or their prophecies, not in a world where science and technology were at their cutting edge. All the same, however, Ashe was plagued with doubts of her own, doubts that whispered in her mind and toyed with her emotions. She hadn’t meant to start a rebellion, only to protect, yet once she’d seen Project’s true colours, how could she turn her back on those who needed to be freed? “I am Ashe. I was not born, but created. I don’t know if you’ve heard of Project and their ambitions, or what they do, but I... I have seen the atrocities they commit, the way they destroy and carelessly abandon that which they don’t need.” Her voice wavers for a moment, bitterness reflecting in her tone, before she shakes herself out of it. This is not the time. “I have, at best, a small group dedicated to fighting Project and freeing those dragons under their control. Those like myself - artificially built, or even altered. Yet we are so few, and Project is a leading corporation in the technological industry. Tell me, wise ones, what do you see for our future - FL/GHT’s future? What can we do against this foe we face?”
@Countessoffire
(Been busy with school and new lore lately. This dragon doesn’t exist in FR yet, but she will eventually. I took into account what you said about integrating fan characters into Sornieth’s context, and the resulting 8k words of lore is basically what happened. It would be good if you could read it through and let me know your thoughts since I’ve just finished it, as well as answering Ashe(well, it’s technically Project:Ashe, but you’ll see why in the lore). Unfortunately I can’t give an exact birthdate or estimate since the dragon itself isn’t born yet, but hopefully you’re willing to try?)

dragon?age=1&body=20&bodygene=17&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=1&winggene=25&wings=20&auth=6e6b7bcfbd01d5da4b311c28781fcb4aa073b4df&dummyext=prev.png
Lore: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11gWZahSHW5RsLE_4TjKkINBCUrznlWrM1U2_Ariu9W0

Her footsteps are barely audible on the cavern flooring, eyes scan the chamber from top to bottom with mechanical precision to take in every detail, stopping at the rippling pool in the center and the trio of dragons surrounding it.
Traveling here had not initially been part of her plans. Her plans had included gathering allies, seeking out valuable information, setting up networks across the entire world - all to overthrow Project and with the sole purpose of liberation for those whom Project had selfishly exploited to their own needs. Yet here she stood, alone, not even fully a dragon, for she too was an artificial creation of Project’s design.
The way most would have seen it, one would have no use for mystics or their prophecies, not in a world where science and technology were at their cutting edge. All the same, however, Ashe was plagued with doubts of her own, doubts that whispered in her mind and toyed with her emotions. She hadn’t meant to start a rebellion, only to protect, yet once she’d seen Project’s true colours, how could she turn her back on those who needed to be freed?
“I am Ashe. I was not born, but created. I don’t know if you’ve heard of Project and their ambitions, or what they do, but I... I have seen the atrocities they commit, the way they destroy and carelessly abandon that which they don’t need.” Her voice wavers for a moment, bitterness reflecting in her tone, before she shakes herself out of it. This is not the time.
“I have, at best, a small group dedicated to fighting Project and freeing those dragons under their control. Those like myself - artificially built, or even altered. Yet we are so few, and Project is a leading corporation in the technological industry. Tell me, wise ones, what do you see for our future - FL/GHT’s future? What can we do against this foe we face?”
@rei711

((That is cool that you decided to take on such a project. I am honored that you wanted me to take a look at your new lore. I will certainly take a look once my finals are complete and let you know my thoughts. Thank you for bringing Project:Ashe by for a reading. I will see what my Mystics can come up with for her and FL/GHT after my finals and graduation are done.))
@rei711

((That is cool that you decided to take on such a project. I am honored that you wanted me to take a look at your new lore. I will certainly take a look once my finals are complete and let you know my thoughts. Thank you for bringing Project:Ashe by for a reading. I will see what my Mystics can come up with for her and FL/GHT after my finals and graduation are done.))
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15