Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Lair reviews and HC's! [OPEN]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42
@anteater , Hey. I would like to get 1 review! Thanks
You can choose from any of the dragons of Your choice!
@anteater , Hey. I would like to get 1 review! Thanks
You can choose from any of the dragons of Your choice!
UZVTEBc.png
@Fimocka Your lair is so awesomely diverse! I adore it! All your dragons are unique and stunning - the gang of f skydancers on the first row is glorious (and shoutout to harry! He's lovely! Greb too, they would have been my picks in a three dragon review!) My favorite were: [columns][center][b]Faire[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31495900] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/314960/31495900_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Full coverage skins are used far, far too rarely! She looks amazing in hers. I adore her! She looks so soft with her brown colors, cute dog and those amazing, striking eyes lighting up in the brown. I think it's the best use of the crowns I've ever seen! It's so big and bulky, but it looks fine and delicate on her, somehow! Her bio is lovely too, it's in no small part the reason I choose her. The artwork is stunning, so cute! I love the use of the colors of her skin as the background, makes it look so calm and nice. Her lore is really adorable. I love that she's so skilled, but it's explained why - because she learned it from her mom. It's so sweet, especially when you realize she use her craft for the good of her family now. An adorable, skilled baby. I want to hug her and/or commission a garment from her. She has the cutest, girly-est style and I adore her I imagine she has a very wild, loud laugh and it makes her a little bit self-conscious - but it is adorable![/columns]
@Fimocka

Your lair is so awesomely diverse! I adore it! All your dragons are unique and stunning - the gang of f skydancers on the first row is glorious (and shoutout to harry! He's lovely! Greb too, they would have been my picks in a three dragon review!)
My favorite were:
Faire

31495900_350.png
Full coverage skins are used far, far too rarely! She looks amazing in hers. I adore her! She looks so soft with her brown colors, cute dog and those amazing, striking eyes lighting up in the brown. I think it's the best use of the crowns I've ever seen!
It's so big and bulky, but it looks fine and delicate on her, somehow!
Her bio is lovely too, it's in no small part the reason I choose her. The artwork is stunning, so cute! I love the use of the colors of her skin as the background, makes it look so calm and nice.
Her lore is really adorable. I love that she's so skilled, but it's explained why - because she learned it from her mom. It's so sweet, especially when you realize she use her craft for the good of her family now. An adorable, skilled baby. I want to hug her and/or commission a garment from her. She has the cutest, girly-est style and I adore her

I imagine she has a very wild, loud laugh and it makes her a little bit self-conscious - but it is adorable!
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
@anteater Hi! I'm not sure if you keep separate slots but may I order three dragon reviews? Its been a very, very long and tiresome week and I would really love some nice words on my dragons ;w;... Please look only at the first two tabs (Fate/Ambassador) only, and ignore the ones that are a hatchling/wearing invisibility cloak!

@anteater Hi! I'm not sure if you keep separate slots but may I order three dragon reviews? Its been a very, very long and tiresome week and I would really love some nice words on my dragons ;w;... Please look only at the first two tabs (Fate/Ambassador) only, and ignore the ones that are a hatchling/wearing invisibility cloak!

wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@anteater

Can I buy a 3 dragon review?

I'd recommend the main tag. Please check all pages. Whoever stands out to you! Maybe one from each page if you want to?
@anteater

Can I buy a 3 dragon review?

I'd recommend the main tag. Please check all pages. Whoever stands out to you! Maybe one from each page if you want to?
JSrZ9GU.png
@klee

I don’t have a set amount of slots - I fill up till I feel I would be lagging too far behind on new orders. The ‘uneven’ pricing stems from the same thing; I would rather have 9 people order one dragon reviews than 3 people other 3 dragon reviews, I can get to everyone in a timely manner while looking through the highest amount of lairs that way! So the skewed pricing is there to encourage people to go with one dragon rather than three ^^

For you tho, since it’s been a rough week, I wouldn’t have a problem doing the three dragons at a lower price. I’ll get to it shortly, pay what you feel is fitting ^^
@klee

I don’t have a set amount of slots - I fill up till I feel I would be lagging too far behind on new orders. The ‘uneven’ pricing stems from the same thing; I would rather have 9 people order one dragon reviews than 3 people other 3 dragon reviews, I can get to everyone in a timely manner while looking through the highest amount of lairs that way! So the skewed pricing is there to encourage people to go with one dragon rather than three ^^

For you tho, since it’s been a rough week, I wouldn’t have a problem doing the three dragons at a lower price. I’ll get to it shortly, pay what you feel is fitting ^^
myre.jpg
@anteater

I would love a three dragon review. :) I have a lot of dragons, but everything is organized by theme and color, so picking shouldn't be too difficult. I'm sending over gems now.
@anteater

I would love a three dragon review. :) I have a lot of dragons, but everything is organized by theme and color, so picking shouldn't be too difficult. I'm sending over gems now.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
@Klee Your lair is gorgeous, first of all! I love how your dragons look unified, yet still unique from one another. It's clear its the same person who's choosen and dressed them, but they dont look boring at all! It's just a very cohesive, easy on the eye and aesthetic lair is what I'm trying to say, I guess :P My three favorites were these: [columns][center][b]Epidemia[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16149500] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/161496/16149500_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]You have a lot of really stunning female skydancers and this absolutely stunning lady is a really good example of one. She looks so elegant and regal - it's such a nice, unique take on a plague rep! Her colors mirror the plaguebringers, only toned down and it's stunning. That deep, dark red against the white capsule? Ah, amazing! The accent is really good on her, combined with her overall plague aesthetic it makes a lot of sense, again, it's such a fresh, interesting take on plague; the birth of something new and blooming among those who survive - at least that's the vibe I get from her with the floral motiefs going on on her! The torn wings, but then the dark feathered wings too. It makes me think of corvids; smart and beautiful and compassionate, but traditionally associated with death and decay! This beautiful ladies makes me feel so many feelings, I love her! I imagine she has really intelligent, gentle (maybe a little sorrowful) eyes[/columns] [columns][center][b]BaekYa[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47918676] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479187/47918676_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Another stunning G1 lady! Think that might become a theme for this review! This lady is so pretty I might die. I love, [i]love[/i] the contrast of her icy blue eyes against the rest of her colors, it really elevates her to a whole nother level and I'm living for it. That accent was crafted specifically for her, you cannot convince me otherwise, it looks awesome on her! The thylacine blends right into it in the best way, makes it really, truly look like a part of her coloration. I love how you've used a lot of different shades of blue as accent colors - her eyes, the halo, the flowerfall - and let the gold be present only in the accent. It make sher so sleek and elegant and helps make all those blue tones really pop! The two scries in her bio are excellent too! Constalation highlights the blue while morph makes her even more monochrome - I wouldnt know what to choose! I imagine she's full of energy and always doing [i]something[/i][/columns] [columns][center][b]Baudouin[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48485764] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/484858/48485764_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]On this, the dragon review show, we usually dont discuss politics or economy, but like … what part of your body did you sell to get your hands on this guy? Double sang, are you kidding me. I'm getting poorer just by looking at him. And yet I cant be angry at him, he's just so incredibly beautiful, holy god. I know you're probably gonna change him up a bunch (all the scries are lovely!) but he looks real cute right now too. That accent is killer on him, he looks like a young god of romance or something of the like. weirdly, I really like his eyes. They stand out in a way light, plague or fire just wouldn't have. They look almost mysterious on him, gives him an air of something new and unique. And then the halo and the accent. Stunning, classic. What a wholly wonderful and lovely little guy. He's amazing now and he's gonna be so good FR spontaneously combust one day I imagine he's always smirking and very charming![/columns]
@Klee

Your lair is gorgeous, first of all! I love how your dragons look unified, yet still unique from one another. It's clear its the same person who's choosen and dressed them, but they dont look boring at all!
It's just a very cohesive, easy on the eye and aesthetic lair is what I'm trying to say, I guess :P
My three favorites were these:
Epidemia

16149500_350.png
You have a lot of really stunning female skydancers and this absolutely stunning lady is a really good example of one. She looks so elegant and regal - it's such a nice, unique take on a plague rep!
Her colors mirror the plaguebringers, only toned down and it's stunning. That deep, dark red against the white capsule? Ah, amazing! The accent is really good on her, combined with her overall plague aesthetic it makes a lot of sense, again, it's such a fresh, interesting take on plague; the birth of something new and blooming among those who survive - at least that's the vibe I get from her with the floral motiefs going on on her!
The torn wings, but then the dark feathered wings too. It makes me think of corvids; smart and beautiful and compassionate, but traditionally associated with death and decay! This beautiful ladies makes me feel so many feelings, I love her!

I imagine she has really intelligent, gentle (maybe a little sorrowful) eyes
BaekYa

47918676_350.png
Another stunning G1 lady! Think that might become a theme for this review!
This lady is so pretty I might die. I love, love the contrast of her icy blue eyes against the rest of her colors, it really elevates her to a whole nother level and I'm living for it. That accent was crafted specifically for her, you cannot convince me otherwise, it looks awesome on her! The thylacine blends right into it in the best way, makes it really, truly look like a part of her coloration.
I love how you've used a lot of different shades of blue as accent colors - her eyes, the halo, the flowerfall - and let the gold be present only in the accent. It make sher so sleek and elegant and helps make all those blue tones really pop!
The two scries in her bio are excellent too! Constalation highlights the blue while morph makes her even more monochrome - I wouldnt know what to choose!

I imagine she's full of energy and always doing something
Baudouin

48485764_350.png
On this, the dragon review show, we usually dont discuss politics or economy, but like … what part of your body did you sell to get your hands on this guy?
Double sang, are you kidding me. I'm getting poorer just by looking at him. And yet I cant be angry at him, he's just so incredibly beautiful, holy god. I know you're probably gonna change him up a bunch (all the scries are lovely!) but he looks real cute right now too. That accent is killer on him, he looks like a young god of romance or something of the like.
weirdly, I really like his eyes. They stand out in a way light, plague or fire just wouldn't have. They look almost mysterious on him, gives him an air of something new and unique. And then the halo and the accent. Stunning, classic. What a wholly wonderful and lovely little guy. He's amazing now and he's gonna be so good FR spontaneously combust one day

I imagine he's always smirking and very charming!
myre.jpg
@anteater
Oh my god that lair review was wonderful! I’ve never done something like this before and I’m really happy I chose your shop to be my first :0 everything you said seemed so well thought out and it seemed you genuinely chose the dragons you thought were amazing. That was so amazing to read, thank yo so much <3 would you mind if I quote them, with credit of course, in each dragon’s bio?
@anteater
Oh my god that lair review was wonderful! I’ve never done something like this before and I’m really happy I chose your shop to be my first :0 everything you said seemed so well thought out and it seemed you genuinely chose the dragons you thought were amazing. That was so amazing to read, thank yo so much <3 would you mind if I quote them, with credit of course, in each dragon’s bio?
9oRPa8v.png
@anteater This is amazing, thank you so much!! Would it be ok if I quote your comments in their info? ;w; I'll send payment right now! Again, thanks a lot- this really cheers me up ;w; + and yes, you're really close on Epidemia's lore! The white tert symbolizes a white clean slate that only plague can bring. Baudouin will have his lore along with his sister who's right next to him, also a double sang.[s] I sold my soul to buy G1s....[emoji=tundra sleepy][/s]
@anteater This is amazing, thank you so much!! Would it be ok if I quote your comments in their info? ;w; I'll send payment right now! Again, thanks a lot- this really cheers me up ;w;
+ and yes, you're really close on Epidemia's lore! The white tert symbolizes a white clean slate that only plague can bring. Baudouin will have his lore along with his sister who's right next to him, also a double sang. I sold my soul to buy G1s....
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@Jiyuria Of course you can! I really want to do one from each page now! All your dragons are so unique and cool, had a blast looking through the pages, so many different colorations and genes - uf, so nice! From page one I was tempted to go with either Caratacus or Operetta, but this guy won out in the end: [columns][center][b]Geoffrey[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42502890] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425029/42502890_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Such a handsome guy! The contrast between his deep purple colors and the flower crown was just so striking and beautiful I had to go with him. He's so pretty. He's dressed so well. The clawtips makes my little heart so happy, it all stands out so well and yet is so subtle and fitting on him - not busy or clashing and all. I love it He's one of the prettiest smoke dragons I've ever seen too! It blends in, but adds such an interesting texture - especially on his shoulder and 'butt' area (like the back thigh? Dragon anatomy combined with not being a native English speaker is hard) it looks really cool and makes him so easy and interesting to look at! Please tell him a lot of compliments from me, saw he liked them and he certainly deserve them! I imagine he starts rubbing his eyes a lot when tired or irritated[/columns] On page two both Rebekka and Laylan stood out to me, but I had to stay true to my own ridgie loving ways and go with: [columns][center][b]Crag[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43439779] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/434398/43439779_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]What a cool guy! I love his colors, that deep red and the sandy primary, its not flashy or in your face - it's just so nice to look at, really natural looking in a way! especially with the woodguard apparel, they look like feathers and he really looks like some big, weird creature - i get associations to desserts maybe? His colors are so warm he almost has to belong someplace warm and nice. And then those eyes. Might just be my lightning bias for blue eyes combining with the ridgie love, but wow, that sold me on him. Along with the accent it bring attention to his head, he really pops out - not just as a pretty dragon, but as a character and a personality too, with those blue eyes! His familiar is a perfect match too! I can see them go on little nature adventures together! I imagine he's the worst at sneaking, this is one noisy boy![/columns] Both Penne and Copper were good on page three, but had to go with [columns][center][b]Lucia[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48611796] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/486118/48611796_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]No, she's not dressed or anything, but she barely needs to be. This is a stunning, wonderful, amazing gene combo and I want to steal her so bad. Spines is an overlooked gene, it's not just for bad terts, she's the living example why. They add so much texture to her and completely change her silhouette and give her an amazing pang of extra color! I love them especially in her mane, right under the head feathers, they stand out so clear against the black hair there and brighten her up a lot. She looks so streamlined and awesome! She looks like she'd run really fast? And then theres her eyes. SD's have such small pupils it's usually no big deal if the eyes dont match - but hers do and its such nice attention to detail. It raise her to that next level. She's stunning! I imagine she's a really good dancer![/columns]
@Jiyuria

Of course you can!

I really want to do one from each page now! All your dragons are so unique and cool, had a blast looking through the pages, so many different colorations and genes - uf, so nice!
From page one I was tempted to go with either Caratacus or Operetta, but this guy won out in the end:
Geoffrey

42502890_350.png
Such a handsome guy! The contrast between his deep purple colors and the flower crown was just so striking and beautiful I had to go with him. He's so pretty. He's dressed so well. The clawtips makes my little heart so happy, it all stands out so well and yet is so subtle and fitting on him - not busy or clashing and all. I love it
He's one of the prettiest smoke dragons I've ever seen too! It blends in, but adds such an interesting texture - especially on his shoulder and 'butt' area (like the back thigh? Dragon anatomy combined with not being a native English speaker is hard) it looks really cool and makes him so easy and interesting to look at!
Please tell him a lot of compliments from me, saw he liked them and he certainly deserve them!

I imagine he starts rubbing his eyes a lot when tired or irritated

On page two both Rebekka and Laylan stood out to me, but I had to stay true to my own ridgie loving ways and go with:
Crag

43439779_350.png
What a cool guy!
I love his colors, that deep red and the sandy primary, its not flashy or in your face - it's just so nice to look at, really natural looking in a way! especially with the woodguard apparel, they look like feathers and he really looks like some big, weird creature - i get associations to desserts maybe? His colors are so warm he almost has to belong someplace warm and nice.
And then those eyes. Might just be my lightning bias for blue eyes combining with the ridgie love, but wow, that sold me on him. Along with the accent it bring attention to his head, he really pops out - not just as a pretty dragon, but as a character and a personality too, with those blue eyes!
His familiar is a perfect match too! I can see them go on little nature adventures together!

I imagine he's the worst at sneaking, this is one noisy boy!

Both Penne and Copper were good on page three, but had to go with
Lucia

48611796_350.png
No, she's not dressed or anything, but she barely needs to be. This is a stunning, wonderful, amazing gene combo and I want to steal her so bad.
Spines is an overlooked gene, it's not just for bad terts, she's the living example why.
They add so much texture to her and completely change her silhouette and give her an amazing pang of extra color! I love them especially in her mane, right under the head feathers, they stand out so clear against the black hair there and brighten her up a lot.
She looks so streamlined and awesome! She looks like she'd run really fast? And then theres her eyes. SD's have such small pupils it's usually no big deal if the eyes dont match - but hers do and its such nice attention to detail. It raise her to that next level. She's stunning!

I imagine she's a really good dancer!
myre.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42